Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-7-2014, 05:52 PM   #441
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
what do you mean by James May 2.0?
day 1 in the partial game hosted by YMIA
Old 02-7-2014, 05:53 PM   #442
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
All you basically stated was "I don't have human leans on them" in regards to why you'd be down to lynch...which is basically the analysis-free reads you've done so far. Several other posters (James and Emerald) have done the same thing and gotten suspicions cast on them for it - you basically agreed with him and didn't offer much elaboration. I still stand by what I've said regarding that.
no I can summarize my reasons well. I don't need to do tl;dr fake multi posts to get my point across.

my human reads were given reason, so maybe ur just not following the thread-cedo doesn't post this much as a wolf imo, and I was mindmelding with yoshl. they are at the top of my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:53 PM   #443
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

WOW I'M DUMB asdf, nevermind
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 05:55 PM   #444
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
not seeing the bynary vote on jrodd as particularly wolfy, would think he'd go for an easier lynch. null overall for me. won't be upset if he dies, but not my favorite choice.

hmmm yeah this is a good point, and is literally his only saving grace right now

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:56 PM   #445
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Since others seem to think this is typical of James being human and don't want to go for him tonight I'll go with Silvuh. Time is running short and he really hasn't said much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-7-2014, 05:56 PM   #446
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Two more

emerald I'm on the null side right now. I want to see more opinions on other players. There was a lot of banter just about lynching going on.

James is really sticking out to me. Seems he's just trying to hide behind other people's opinions and not contributing anything. Posting in a way that looks useful but isn't really is how it's coming off to me. He keeps asking everyone else about why they think someone is wolfy or agreeing with other's posts. Then dance puts a vote with no reasoning on Silvuh and James hops right on the wagon with a vote saying he thinks he's wolfy but doesn't say why and wants dance's opinion on why. This really seems like he's hiding to me.

James May Switching to him for now.
I did say that I was voting Silvuh until he posted something useful. And is it bad to question people on why they think said player is wolfy? And how can I say why if Silvuh barely posts? All I can say is UTR, and that's pretty much it.

Now I do admit that I am "Parroting" but I don't do much on Day 1 because of the lack of context to go by to vote someone.

Old 02-7-2014, 05:57 PM   #447
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

I fully maintained active communication with you while accusations were being made against me, and I wanted to sit back and read what others were saying about the various players while I gave it some thought.

But if I haven't made it clear, I'm getting a wolf reading on *you*. Yes, of course I'm going to be neutral early on, especially since communication is purely forum-only and therefore slower (like Danceguy said I often prefer AIM when it is available). But the completely tunnel-visioned way you've gone after me really stands out as far as I am concerned. You've made it perfectly clear that you have a wolf reading on me. Perhaps you think that a neutral standpoint is "pro-town", but I do not make hasty decisions. That you suggested that the defense of me from the less-active posters further solidifies your read is absurd, especially since Danceguy pointed out that it's how I've played in the past.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 02-7-2014, 06:00 PM   #448
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I fully maintained active communication with you while accusations were being made against me, and I wanted to sit back and read what others were saying about the various players while I gave it some thought.

But if I haven't made it clear, I'm getting a wolf reading on *you*. Yes, of course I'm going to be neutral early on, especially since communication is purely forum-only and therefore slower (like Danceguy said I often prefer AIM when it is available). But the completely tunnel-visioned way you've gone after me really stands out as far as I am concerned. You've made it perfectly clear that you have a wolf reading on me. Perhaps you think that a neutral standpoint is "pro-town", but I do not make hasty decisions. That you suggested that the defense of me from the less-active posters further solidifies your read is absurd, especially since Danceguy pointed out that it's how I've played in the past.
im a player who can change my vote around a lot, but you never did anything to change my mind. if it's tunneling then maybe we can lynch one of the other two. I never said you made hasty decisions, I just felt like the whole idea of your posts was trying to make yourself look better without providing any actual thoughts on people.

ive said it before and ill say it again, the less active posters and those who go utr will be taken care of as the game progresses and will certainly die by POE. apparently the last couple games utr keeps winning so idk, but im not gonna let that happen, day 1 could just be too risky in case theyre legit afk and cant be in thread to claim

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 06:01 PM   #449
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

ur delayed vote on me I thought was wolfy, but now im thinking why would you throw my name out at this point when im LOCK CLEAR lololol

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 06:03 PM   #450
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
I did say that I was voting Silvuh until he posted something useful. And is it bad to question people on why they think said player is wolfy? And how can I say why if Silvuh barely posts? All I can say is UTR, and that's pretty much it.

Now I do admit that I am "Parroting" but I don't do much on Day 1 because of the lack of context to go by to vote someone.
It's not bad to question people but you only going on others and offering none of your own thoughts is odd to me. It's like you're trying to make sure you look like your posting a lot so you don't look utr but don't want to give any real thoughts. I think you're hiding behind other people right now. Why did it take danceguy's vote before you decided you wanted to pressure silvuh? You said he felt wolfy to you. Why not push him sooner if you felt that way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-7-2014, 06:03 PM   #451
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

On phone till EOD

Go team make the right choice you can do this I believe in you
Old 02-7-2014, 06:07 PM   #452
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

bynary - do you like being a wolf?

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 06:08 PM   #453
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
im a player who can change my vote around a lot, but you never did anything to change my mind. if it's tunneling then maybe we can lynch one of the other two. I never said you made hasty decisions, I just felt like the whole idea of your posts was trying to make yourself look better without providing any actual thoughts on people.
I know - I'm merely stating that my desire not to make hasty decisions is *my* way of playing in any game. When I voted for Danceguy, I stated that I got a bit of a wolfy reading on him due to the way he played in past games and a defensive response he gave to cedolad:

Quote:
Hmm. Soramimi and Velocity seem to be random guesses (same with thesunguy), but I might actually agree with you on Danceguy. The reason for that is because I recall playing a game with him some time ago where he exhibited the same pattern of behavior mentioned here (I'm primarily referring to the bandwagoning, but his defensive response to you also raises my suspicions), and he ended up being a wolf after all. While I can't speak from too much experience in regards to his playing style (I've only played with him a couple of times about a year ago) he *did* exhibit much the same behavior he is now.

In that note, I'm changing my vote to Danceguy. Sorry Peter but you seem to be the best guess so far.
Neutrality != "not providing my thoughts on people". I gave my thoughts, but I didn't feel that I had enough evidence at that point to really give a solid read on somebody, i.e to solidly push for a lynch.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 02-7-2014, 06:09 PM   #454
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

so bynary ur using metareads and im using tonereads. theres not much of a difference in strength there

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 06:12 PM   #455
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
so yeah I think silvuh is in a wolfy spot and odds on that lynch would be pretty solid.

entrance looks uncomfortable. take that with a grain of salt because anyone has as much time to prepare each post as they want, but that's how I see it.

vote on emerald as the bynary wagon was gaining steam. I find that to be a wolfy spot regardless of what bynary and emerald actually are. there are reasons for wolves to come in with that timing.

doubled down on the emerald vote after being prodded. not much range of thought shown there.

no wolf reads listed after being prodded again. sometimes this happens with humans but I would lynch this on day 1.
Alright, that's more like it. I do admit that its odd and rather convenient that he tried to tunnel in on emerald for that purpose while bynary was being pressured. In that sense, it does seem like he is protecting bynary for that purpose. If he does come out red, I think that we should pressure bynary UNLESS there is that possibility of mason pairing, but I doubt that possibility but who knows, anything is possible and we need to exploit every outcome and seize the most accepted outcome in our favour.

Old 02-7-2014, 06:18 PM   #456
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
It's not bad to question people but you only going on others and offering none of your own thoughts is odd to me. It's like you're trying to make sure you look like your posting a lot so you don't look utr but don't want to give any real thoughts. I think you're hiding behind other people right now. Why did it take danceguy's vote before you decided you wanted to pressure silvuh? You said he felt wolfy to you. Why not push him sooner if you felt that way?
I like to check on others before I am certain of who I want to push for.

Old 02-7-2014, 06:33 PM   #457
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

I leave for an hour for a phone call... hoooly crap you guys. Bad timing on my part. O.o
I think I'm caught up. ONWARD.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, psychoangel. I find James' posts to be just piggybacking off of what was already stated as a means of looking like he's doing something. James, you and other players have made it clear you don't really say much for Day 1, so I guess I'll have to take your guys' word for it and hope you'll be more active in following days. =p

I'm still against lynching Bynary, but I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Silvuh. I don't want to be going off of just gut feelings, but I don't know. Silvuh has been around the thread a fair bit and not said a whole lot. I can only hope that at the very least this adds more pressure to contribute.
Old 02-7-2014, 06:34 PM   #458
thesunfan
Role Tide

ok, talking's kinda died down, way I see it, is the lynch is between James, Silvuh and Bynary. If you have a vote (votecount please) on someone else, its probably best to decide between these three, as I think we've reached the point where its very unlikely that someone else will be lynched.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 06:36 PM   #459
thesunfan
Role Tide

@sora, adding "pressure to contribute" isn't really a good idea when Silvuh is out watching a movie and might not even be back before the phase ends in about an hour and a half. If you're voting for them because you find them to be the most suspicious person, keep the vote, if otherwise, I'd advise changing it. (You seemed like you weren't aware that the phase is almost over, I apologize if this is not the case)
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-7-2014, 06:39 PM   #460
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

if bynary doesn't die ill peek him tonight

Quote:
wow
Closed Thread