iirc samurai will be in class all day
Old 08-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #442
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXVII: 0rbs of idk lies I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
As much as I don't like it, I'll agree with you on that.
As well, I do think one of the wolves is indeed another silent being. I'm still wanting to hear from reuben and/or samurai tonight, or tomorrow.
I'll be on later tonight. I've been skimming the thread yesterday and today on my phone but I am free all night tonight so I'll be able to get on an actual computer, read the parts I've skimmed more thoroughly, and post any thoughts I have.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 08-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #443
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

Reads! I have the flu, so my sleepy and meds say it's time for me to go back to napping... I'll finish this later. BUT FOR NOW!

T-Force: (I’m trying to not let myself be biased towards you. TRYING.) I’m really not sure about you at this point. I originally had you as not town, but not enough to make me think wolf either. Your initial post goes straight for Xel based on him “trying to hard”. Kay, so think of it this way… with everyone shitposting SOMEONE has to be the first person to kick off the real srs talk. I was definitely not a fan of that vote.
Then the EOD stuff happened. I’m not sure I understand why you were pushing for hammer with only like, 5 minutes left to go. It was pretty much set that blanky was going to get lynched, so the hammer wasn’t necessary. WHAT STANDS OUT THO: You didn’t actually change your vote. You said you were going to, but you never did. It’s like you were waiting for someone else to approve that it was the correct decision to make. You mention that you had no problem with the lynch being either blanky or blind, yet still push for blind because it’s “safer” to avoid stacking. You then say you aren’t sure again with less than a couple minutes to go.
What really bothers me is that you are trying to draw people into seering you. “Oh, I promise I’ll come back green! You should seer me!” Yeah, no thanks. You’re using the “I have nothing to hide!” tactic. Leaning more red to me now.

blind: You are driving me insane. HOWEVER. I think you are more likely town. Your play is confusing as fuck to me, but it seems to have worked in your favour. I will say though, remember that even blanky said at one point that he was town, so just saying it doesn’t hold a lot of merit. Regardless, it’s 99.99% likely that whoever has the seer orb is going to check him to give the rest of us peace of mind. Leaning more green.

OWA: I don’t really have much to say about you, (that’s a good thing, sir.) You called your picks right from the get go and stuck with it. Since your original wagon wasn’t happening, you went to your next choice. Also asking a lot of good questions and showing what feels like genuine concern over the orb abilities. Your first big post was about trying to strategize as a team to prevent a mis-fire from the vigi orb and to get extra seerings for the town. Yeah, you’re green to me.

Lurker: Town. I don’t know what else to put here. I think the fact that you were the second person to put a vote on blanky before we were getting into the eod blah solidified that. I’m really hoping you’ll also give us some reads.

Reuben: You haven’t really posted much of anything. You keep saying you’re busy. Originally voted for Xel without a lot of reasoning, and then decided later in the phase that you should unvote to rethink, but you put your suspicions on the inactive players. (M’dear, you are one of those…) Neutral for now. I’d like to hear more from you.

r: hay bb mayb u shud post moar, kthx?

Xel: I have no idea how to read you. But with how everyone piled votes onto you, (including 1 of my top suspicions and a now dead woof,) I’m thinking your posting style was considered to be an easy target for attack, which makes me lean more green on you right now. I picture you being loud and in everyone’s faces as a means of getting reactions out of them, so while I can’t quite follow how you play, I don’t see you as red. I am a bit concerned with your voting for r just because he wasn’t around. I do get that being inactive is an easy play as a wolf, but I think it was too quick to jump to that. You’re a green lean to me right now.

Samurai: I’ll have to agree with lurker here and say that you are posting for the sake of posting, but not actually giving us much. You do say that blanky looks suspicious in one of your posts, then vote for him later, but I felt that was more of a gentle nudge at him than an actual suspicion. You basically were trying to put pressure on the other players who had yet to show up in the thread, which to me felt like you were trying to avoid putting that pressure on yourself. You later unvote and continue to prod at the fact that r hasn’t shown up in thread. I know you’re new to this, but there were plenty of other discussions going on that you could have easily added to or given your opinion on. I’m pretty neutral on you right now, so I hope you’ll share more.

blanky: Well, we already know that one. I’m posting about him simply because of his interactions with others in this game. He jumps on Xel with his first vote, then says he didn’t really think it through that much. Afterwards, he’s determined that Xel and Tox are a wolf team who are casually bussing one another. I’m not sure what blanky’s wolf game looks like, but I don’t think a wolf would so casually throw their partners out there for all to see. It makes me think that Xel and Tox can’t be wolves. Then again, maybe blanky was hoping we’d think that way assuming he was lynched. Personally, I think that blanky was just determined to draw attention away from himself and onto others. He very quickly tries to shift the blame. He also mentions choof as a possibility if not Xel. That said, I don’t currently see Xel, Tox or choof as wolves, but maybe to keep it in the back of our minds just on the off-chance that this was blanky’s plan.

I’m falling asleep, so I’ll come back to you guys later.

Choof: Leaning green.

Tox: Neutral.

dance: leaning red

Old 08-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #444
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Cool. Reads. Will check them out in a sec.

Also, I'm having a gut feeling... Danceflash, has your opinion on anyone changed with what's conspired since you posted your original reads?
Old 08-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #445
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimi View Post
What really bothers me is that you are trying to draw people into seering you. “Oh, I promise I’ll come back green! You should seer me!” Yeah, no thanks. You’re using the “I have nothing to hide!”
Here's the big thing though... If I was a wolf, why would I bother saying that. There are NO Master Wolves. If someone is seered green, they can only be a human. If I were red, why would I openly call someone to seer me if I knew the outcome would be red.

Proof (from sign-ups thread AND game voting thread):
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Team Human (10 players)
As the majority, your goal is to organize and overcome the lack of knowledge you start out with to capture the wolves.

A Tracker: The Tracker will receive a pm at the end of each night telling him who had an orb during the night phase. He will not be told if the orb was used or not.

9 Humans
Regular Humans are the heart and soul of a TWG game. They don't have any special powers but their own deductive reasoning skills, however they are the center of the game because they are the most populace group. The Wolves will need to whittle down the human group in an attempt to outnumber them and win dominance over the town.

Team Werewolf (3 players)
As the minority, you have the early advantage. All wolves know each other at the start of the game. Your goal is to keep the humans in the dark to your identity.

3 Wolves
The Wolves are the basic members of team werewolf. Other then participating in the nightly kill they have no additional abilities. They will return "wolf" to a seer.
So unless there is indeed a Master Wolf that were not told about (sunfan, can you clear this up), I again ask you: why would I WANT to be seered.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:04 PM   #446
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

just a reminder for those capable of actions:
while you don't have to do anything if you wish to not make an action, sending me "I would not like to do 'x'" is appreciated. If you are capable of an action and you do not send me anything, I will assume you're not interested in performing said action.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:04 PM   #447
thesunfan
Role Tide

no there's not a master wolf that's a silly question lol. The roles you quoted are the roles in the game
Old 08-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #448
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Silly question it may be, it does indeed prove my point. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #449
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I don't understand your logic Trevor. Any wolf regardless of whether MW exists or not can say 'seer me i have nothing to hide'. I feel he's pushing for a seer hoping he's not going to be seered, but the act of the 'push' on his end validates his humanity?

I'd love for him to be seered since there's at least one other skeptical of him, or someone who's semi-active but not a lot to go off of (like Tox) because a confirmed active human would be great...just please don't waste it on someone like blind whose humanity probability is rather high given how the last phase went (I probably should've elaborated on why blind felt most human to me at the time it was posted but choof's logic summed it up well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 08-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #450
One Winged Angel

in b4 t-force is wolf with seer orb this phase ripperino pepperini

Quote:
Old 08-26-2014, 05:23 PM   #451
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I don't understand your logic Trevor. Any wolf regardless of whether MW exists or not can say 'seer me i have nothing to hide'. I feel he's pushing for a seer hoping he's not going to be seered, but the act of the 'push' on his end validates his humanity?
My logic is simple: I have a fair few people seeing me as red and I might as well prove that they're wrong. It sucks that it means a wolf doesn't get seered (and if someone can provide a better seer target, that'd be awesome), but the fact of the matter is if it's going to be on someone who's "screaming" red to people, it should at least be cleared up.
There is no doubt now that Blind is indeed human (unless he pulled off something magical) so seering him is a waste, and unless the holder of the orb decides to save it, or has a better gut choice, it's more than likely going to be me seered.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:31 PM   #452
One Winged Angel

Having you as a confirmed human would be rather beneficial, obviously less than confirming a wolf so i see what you're saying, but beneficial nonetheless. Unless someone can offer a better seer target for this night phase, I really hope you're seered, and if you come back as green I'm cool with taking your lead during the next phase until more shit develops.

That being said, since wolves holding the seer orb is obviously a possibility, if better seer options aren't provided in the thread and N1 passes with someone else being seered, I'll prob be gunning for you.

Quote:
Old 08-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #453
One Winged Angel

why do i feel like wolves hold the seer orb but won't use it this phase and then try to push that someone inactive probably didn't send the action in, god damn can the inactive dudes post something acknowledging that they've kept up with the thread thus far please and ty

Quote:
Old 08-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #454
T-Force
Your world ends with you

And I'll be waiting. I have a gut feeling on someone... and I know at least one more person is feeling it too.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #455
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

yeah, after thinking about it, a seer on blind would be a seer wasted

I mostly agree with soramimi's reads. I would like to see a seering on T-Force, Tox, or R.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #456
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Alright, going stream of consciousness for a moment.
I was going to save this for later, but I don't feel there's much of a point to keep this waiting:

I have a feeling I'm potentially going to get wolfed which would reveal my role, and thus waste a seering. I have a gut feeling danceflash is a wolf and would like him to come over and clear himself.
My reasoning is based off of him reading me as "ZETTA town" while everyone else is reading me red. Granted, this was before everyone decided to see me as a wolf, but I'm still feeling something off about him.
His reads were minimal, basically called everyone town, and not much else.
Granted, his read on Blank was alright, but nothing worth saving him. As well, his vote on R was a lazy one due to R being an inactive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
But I'm putting a pressure vote on r

Fear the quiet ones is what a wise man once told me.
I don't like that reasoning for a day 0 vote/lynch.

As well, they've been inactive in the game since and out of his 39 posts, most of them have been fluff..

Again, it's early, but I do think danceflash is someone we should be looking at in Day 1.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #457
thesunfan
Role Tide

if downtime persists, I'll extend the phase a little
everything's on track for now though
Old 08-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #458
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

post-kill reads are kind of annoying only because everyone fucking calls blank different things rofl
Old 08-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #459
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
if downtime persists, I'll extend the phase a little
everything's on track for now though
I don't think there's need for that. If anything extend a day phase....
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #460
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

owa and sora read as, like, ridiculously town
of the afk guys i'd say benguin reads a bit more town than either r or samurai
his unvote and excuse posts make him seem a bit more honest than r (pretty much refusing to have an opinion) or samurai (double digit number of posts and not a single opinion, generic observations, and a quiet as fuck unvote)
xel seems pretty clear due to blank's obvious wagon on him

(WARNING: THESE ARE PLACEHOLDERS)
blind, t-force, and choof are all ugly as fuck
who are tox and dfr