Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #421
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

owa, take your vote off of zoshi for a while. we have tons of time to lynch him later.

a few people to comment on the game first. whoever insta's zoshi right now is a wolf.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #422
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
The reason why I read your post 5 times yesterday was because I thought based on reading what you wrote, you would have voted for V instead of jrodd. I couldn't figure out why you voted and was going to wait until later to comment.
You're making this assumption based on the fact that V started voting Kraut after he used the forbidden font.

I don't find anything inherently wolfy about V's actions. V is a strong enough player to realize that Kraut was doomed at that moment. If V was a fellow wolf, he wouldn't start a dissociation bandwagon against Kraut. That is not the situation to attempt to distance yourself from a teammate by placing a vote. If anything, V had been on Kraut for a while at that point, it only seemed natural that he pushed it as the day got closer to the end (And Zoshi was potentially on the chopping block as well).

Here are some quotes from JRodd that support my vote:

Quote:
V's vote on kraut is kind of funny because a vote on kraut kind of circled through my head too. I don't see why you didn't change your vote from zoshi after he answered your question and you seemed satisfied with his response. seems wolfy to thin your vote away from a lynched human rather than being part of the wagon to blame (assuming james is human).
Quote:
kraut. I am perfectly fine adding to this wagon at the moment. gonna see what other wagons pick up speed, but kraut give me some of your solid reads right now
Quote:
but if kraut ends up not being modkilled that's bs fojar plz answer
JRodd did a lot of positioning before Kraut got modkilled, and set himself up to look human after Kraut was removed.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #423
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

i agree with your point about v. i think manti is a better lynch than jrodd though. i hope owa seered someone useful enough to influence today's lynch. i just haven't played enough games with jrodd to know if this is wolf behaviour or not. i wish he was here to comment.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #424
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
before i finish reading ur post, the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke, how can you use that as a basis for anything :\
Also, I want to refer you back to this post you made earlier:

Quote:
i belive owa's claim right now, even though zoshi would've been a much better target. i'm really hoping he didn't waste it on james (on my villager list) and used it on someone such as freaky/gun. assuming you are telling the truth one of these players being cleared (taken with a grain of salt) really does mean a lot, so i would like you to share your target please. I'm assuming you're trying to watch people target your known villager, but it would probably be even more beneficial to look at the day 1 info around that
That list is conveniently now a joke list? It was also interesting how you went through the trouble of PM'ng an admin to resolve your forum issue, and then PM'd Fojar asking him to make us all aware of your efforts to post. I understand that potentially you were worried about negative repercussions from your absence, but it is quite easy to imagine a wolf going through the same process to ensure their survival.
Quote:
jrodd just PMed me:

Quote:
Quote:
for some reason it's not letting post on the ffr forums right now, can you please indicate this in the thread because i've been trying all night. an admin is trying to fix it though so should be good soon

Also, this brings me back to OWA. What is your reasoning for keeping who you seer'd a secret? If you were to die today or tonight, that intel would be lost. I do believe your seer claim though.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #425
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

i assure you that was a joke post. you don't need to look into it

Old 05-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #426
Tps222
FFR Player

Are you speaking on JRodd's behalf now?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #427
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
he put all the bad players in the wolf list. and players he didn't know much about in the purple list
yes. but a lot of people will agree with me on this one

Old 05-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #428
Tps222
FFR Player

Now what type of player would be for the lynching of bad players?

Think about that one. Easy to vote against, they can't defend themselves well.

TWG is no place to make joke lists, because eventually they will get analyzed at some point in the game. If you're a human, you're just doing a disservice to the team.

Also, where the hell is everyone else? It's easy to call out myself and a few others for inactivity, but then I drop a boatload of data and analysis on the thread, and only 4 or 5 people are interested enough to comment, dissect, and argue with me over it.

I'm sharing a gut feeling with Syhto over the oddness of Manti's current play style today. I know from experience that he is more of a late-game pusher, but today is a critical phase to make decisions in, and someone of his stature should be pointing our team down potential avenues of victory.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #429
Zoshi
FFR Player

Someone tell me why I'm about to be insta'd go on.

If I see you reading/posting without an explanation I'll kill you.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #430
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

mike you need to do shit your performance this game is nearing FFYa levels of shitty. *ice burn*

probably a UTR wolf.

one time my wolf partner got lynched on day one and it took the wind out of my sails so hard that i stopped posting about shit for like 2 days in a row because i felt defeated. extremely early wolf losses have this compounding effect where because you have lost your sense of direction you don't know how to approach the thread, and subsequently play worse.

mike can be viewed under this light. and quite honestly so can gun, but after yesterday i'm leaning more towards the fact that gun is just catatonically afraid of letting his synapses fire.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #431
Tps222
FFR Player

V, I was leaning that direction as well. Let me direct you to point #1 on my spreadsheet under Meno: "http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3904347&postcount=129"

That post screams UTR wolf who is trying to establish visibility and humanity.

V, can you make an argument as to why you believe it's a better lynch choice than JRodd?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #432
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Now what type of player would be for the lynching of bad players?
it was a joke listing out all the bad players in the game. hardly warrants any actual analysis there.

Old 05-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #433
Zoshi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
mike you need to do shit your performance this game is nearing FFYa levels of shitty. *ice burn*

probably a UTR wolf.

one time my wolf partner got lynched on day one and it took the wind out of my sails so hard that i stopped posting about shit for like 2 days in a row because i felt defeated. extremely early wolf losses have this compounding effect where because you have lost your sense of direction you don't know how to approach the thread, and subsequently play worse.

mike can be viewed under this light. and quite honestly so can gun, but after yesterday i'm leaning more towards the fact that gun is just catatonically afraid of letting his synapses fire.
*kills*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
V, I was leaning that direction as well. Let me direct you to point #1 on my spreadsheet under Meno: "http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3904347&postcount=129"

That post screams UTR wolf who is trying to establish visibility and humanity.

V, can you make an argument as to why you believe it's a better lynch choice than JRodd?
*kills*

Quote:
it was a joke listing out all the bad players in the game. hardly warrants any actual analysis there.
*kills*
Old 05-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #434
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

zoshi, you aren't getting insta'd. i haven't even voted for you.

Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #435
Zoshi
FFR Player

You did vote for me though. First or second actually.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #436
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

zoshi

Old 05-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #437
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

nvm. now is not the time to be retarded.

manti

Old 05-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #438
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

zoshi, read the thread and comment on other issues. you aren't going to get insta'd

Old 05-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #439
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

zoshi (5): OWA, manti, viccica, james, Gun
meno (2): syhto, V
freaky (1): zoshi
manti (1): freaky
TPS (1): jrodd
jrodd (1): tps