Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #401
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I haven't been aggressive towards all the players in this game and vice versa, like indheart, mellon, charu to name a few. Am I partners with all of them?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #402
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
we mislynch shadowolfe a lot when he's in games, he tends to rub someone the wrong way with aggression of some kind

do you have thoughts on mml now that he's talked to you a bit?
i take any and all aggression as a joke and i think everyone should view mine the same way. that being said.... .. ... ...

mml is #1 suck
Old 11-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #403
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

What if dadcop2 and MML tunnel vision each others intentionally so they don't need to develop on reads about the other players?

That sounds brillant to me.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #404
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Votecount:

danceflashrevo (1): Etylukah
theknightsofneee (1): mellonxcollie
mellonxcollie (1): Charu
charu (1): theknightsofneeee
thesunfan (2): AragakiAyase, inDheart
dadcop2 (1): MixMasterLar

Unvote (2): dadcop2 (Previously voted for Etylukah), thesunfan (Previously voted for danceflashrevo)

Left to vote (1): danceflashrevo

=======

End of Day in 3 hours, 10 mins.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 11-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #405
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
PS, if you don't contribute and just be someone with gross tone, I'mm-a vote for you.
i still dont know what you mean by gross tone. i don't see any way i can contribute rn beyond defending myself
Old 11-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #406
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
mml is #1 suck
SHIT

We goin' deep bois!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #407
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i like how mml supposedly sees the same thing as charu in dadcop's one post and yet keeps his vote where it is

unless i misunderstand what you mean by it, or you're both interpreting it separate ways, or

for the way i lean there, i will say i favor charu's approach
Old 11-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #408
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

@mml what do you think of AA's progression on sunfan?
Old 11-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #409
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
and mellon can you post more thanks
sure

I think dadcop is scummy as hell. It seems like he is playing the dumb card and using his play style as an excuse to be a bad player. Also the way he has worded several posts is just weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an alt attempting to hide his true identity to make it easier on himself as a wolf.

Some of this could be excused by him being a new player, but he's played mafia before, so I don't know if that is really a valid excuse. And if he is not willing to expand on his strategy and cooperate with everyone he is not a pro-town player regardless of alignment.

Quote:
i still dont know what you mean by gross tone. i don't see any way i can contribute rn beyond defending myself
who do you think is a wolf? If the only way you can contribute is by defending yourself, you are on the wolf team. Humans contribute by scum-hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #410
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
oh really? other than MML, nobody else in this thread won that game. Everyone should want to achieve that standard
i mean technically it was a wolf victory and two others of us (me, dfr) are here too

this is the weirdest detail to get "wrong" though, and this comes off to me as defending your play from last game just because it resulted in a win

i swear i'm just gonna policy you if you try that shit again this game
Old 11-27-2016, 09:04 PM   #411
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I haven't been aggressive towards all the players in this game and vice versa, like indheart, mellon, charu to name a few. Am I partners with all of them?
That's a generalization.

tbh, there's other people than you I want to push today and I don't have anything of substance that would let me want to continue "arguing" with you.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:05 PM   #412
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
sure

I think dadcop is scummy as hell. It seems like he is playing the dumb card and using his play style as an excuse to be a bad player. Also the way he has worded several posts is just weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an alt attempting to hide his true identity to make it easier on himself as a wolf.

Some of this could be excused by him being a new player, but he's played mafia before, so I don't know if that is really a valid excuse. And if he is not willing to expand on his strategy and cooperate with everyone he is not a pro-town player regardless of alignment.
don't like this read
Old 11-27-2016, 09:05 PM   #413
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
this is the weirdest detail to get "wrong" though, and this comes off to me as defending your play from last game just because it resulted in a win

i swear i'm just gonna policy you if you try that shit again this game
You're right, you guys did win too. But it was me alone at the end. I am defending myself because I'm sick of being criticized and nobody wants to give me credit for pulling off a fake claim or putting effort into the game. Playing a wolf game where all of your partners give up on you and you subbed into a poisoned slot is hard so yeah I'm going to be proud of my win

try what shit again? Sorry I don't have unlimited time in my life to dedicate to forum TWG. You killed yourself last game so let's not get too critical here

Quote:
Old 11-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #414
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
sure

who do you think is a wolf? If the only way you can contribute is by defending yourself, you are on the wolf team. Humans contribute by scum-hunting
again, find my main if you think i'm an alt. this is the only account ive ever used on the forums. scum hunting with pure "tone" analysis doesnt really fly for me. i can look through more posts and see if i can dig up some speculations, but i'm pretty neutral on most players rn. i'm fairly certain indheart is town and i'm slightly suspicious of mml, but it's only a gut feeling so i can't elaborate. he's just been pretty aggressive and nonsensical imo
Old 11-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #415
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
You're right, you guys did win too. But it was me alone at the end. I am defending myself because I'm sick of being criticized and nobody wants to give me credit for pulling off a fake claim or putting effort into the game. Playing a wolf game where all of your partners give up on you and you subbed into a poisoned slot is hard so yeah I'm going to be proud of my win

try what shit again? Sorry I don't have unlimited time in my life to dedicate to forum TWG. You killed yourself last game so let's not get too critical here
the fake claim was a good part, it worked out

it's just i tried to throw you bones to get you into the thread in that game, and that didn't happen. i'm talking about your slack game

you don't need unlimited time, but when you sign up, that entails spending at least some time on the game

though yeah the way i played my last day alive was shitty for sure and i'm sorry for that
Old 11-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #416
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
sup

i'm here
Well, read thread and tell us what you think.

You had fairly accurate reads last game so, I'm kind of curious where you stand on this d0 hell.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #417
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
again, find my main if you think i'm an alt. this is the only account ive ever used on the forums.
That was more of an aside. I believe you when you say that.

Quote:
scum hunting with pure "tone" analysis doesnt really fly for me. i can look through more posts and see if i can dig up some speculations, but i'm pretty neutral on most players rn. i'm fairly certain indheart is town and i'm slightly suspicious of mml, but it's only a gut feeling so i can't elaborate. he's just been pretty aggressive and nonsensical imo
well we don't really have much more than that to go on D0. If you make a list with all of the players on it and do it one by one, sometimes that is easier

Quote:
Old 11-27-2016, 09:11 PM   #418
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
what i'm thinking is, you usually use vote pressure to get what you want out of people, except you didn't plop a vote on dadcop until after i made that post

could be poor timing on my part but your progression seems out of the usual in this case
Oh ok you're saying that I would normally have voted by then.

I didn't think I needed a pressure vote because around the time I would have used one he showed and responded really soon. Speaking of pressure votes I hope that the one I have on him will spur him into doing more then whatever garbage he is doing atm

As for voting after you said something, I legit decided to vote him before reading your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
I'm reading MML & dadcop2 as a typical TvT, but I'm certainly not against seeing some action from the two. I just hope they stop tunneling and invest some time in the other players as well.

MML ain't voting dadcop2 for being wolfy, they just disagree about principles/semantics (huh mafia vs twg) and that's really just a waste of time fmpov.
There is no reason to act like your hiding something then strawman my posts if it's over schematics.

Like if he had came back with a paragraph on how he defined Mafia then what you are saying would have merit.

Quote:
do you know how long I was stuck in that deadchat for

do you know how much I've been wanting to TWG

that will probably explain my seriousness
....Ok I can buy that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
What if dadcop2 and MML tunnel vision each others intentionally so they don't need to develop on reads about the other players?

That sounds brillant to me.
I thought I had given brief thoughts on other players but either I thought them or you missed them anyway

AA is being serious (But I can see why)
Dadcop is being ass
Cahru is Charu
SunFan needed a new avi (Also I'll talk about him below)
I always forget InDHeart
I thought Raeko was being slimy but she's back. Null atm
Nee just got back
Everyone else is Super Null Bros

Quote:
i like how mml supposedly sees the same thing as charu in dadcop's one post and yet keeps his vote where it is

unless i misunderstand what you mean by it, or you're both interpreting it separate ways, or

for the way i lean there, i will say i favor charu's approach
I mean

It's a stretch and if it's true he'll show it.

I also might be missing what Charu meant but I don't rreeeaaalllyyy want to state it in the weird event that it's actually true.

Quote:
@mml what do you think of AA's progression on sunfan?
TBH SunFan doesn't seem any weirder here then his flip floppin' flip floppiness that is his d0 game. Normally he's voting me on/off though. I take it has him fishing for reactions.

I'm null on him and a slight townlean on AA for wanting to call him out. I want to think wolf AA would just sit tight a while longer and shitpost. We'll see. I want to see Sunfan answer all the same.

Quote:
sure

Please post examples of the bold for me so I know you ain't sheeping offa me please kthxluvu

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-27-2016, 09:12 PM   #419
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

I wish people would stop with the discussion of whether or not dadcop is an alt because #1 I don't think there's a way to resolve that, #2 I think making reads off of that is pretty lol

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-27-2016, 09:12 PM   #420
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

My town read on Haku comes from him trying to make sense of things. It feels like he's really trying to play the game as Town. I'm on mobile so I'm not going to bring quotes just yet

I'm liking AAs case on Greg.

I don't like dadcop because he's been weird all game to me. I haven't liked his tone. Once again I'll bring up quotes later.

Why are you here?
Closed Thread