Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #401
TWG France
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

only people viewing the thread when the kill was made were Iran, Mexico, Greece (who obviously couldn't have made the kill), US and myself. Its likely one of those. I feel like Mexico did it and is trying to blame me, but if it was one of you two, please own up to it.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:06 PM   #402
TWG Iran
FFR Player

My country would really like to hear more from Germany and England. As of right now I could see myself lynching any of them for lack of effort, despite promises of better effort. Germany's day 1 play when boiled down looks like inactivity untill being called out and then just a defensive. There was no effort at all to find the terrorists. Very similarly with england

I'm also working under a theory that Germany was unhappy with several of his teammates, and may have used this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Germany View Post
It's almost like you didn't read anything I posted. I would like to see England post though. As well as Japan, interested in seeing what that nation has to say about the votes on it.

Spain, I also wouldn't mind voting for, but it's really not the best right now since the votes on it are there due to the annoying speedy Gonzales. Feel that time spent trying to strengthen the wagon on it could probably be better spent elsewhere. But either way is fine at this point. Still going to stick with my vote.

Would love it if Japan would respond soon though...
To attempt to galvanize Japan to post (maybe a wolf teamate who was falling under the hammer).
Old 01-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #403
TWG Iran
FFR Player

Also, not us!
Old 01-24-2014, 01:11 PM   #404
TWG France
FFR Player

ok, so, unless it was US, it was Mexico trying to frame me...
Old 01-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #405
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Current Vote-count (6 To Insta):

:
:

Old 01-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #406
TWG Iran
FFR Player

It could also be a PM our wonderful host just received that was sent some time ago.

Upon review Xiz last post before the Death post (on the entire forum) was the day ending post 12 hours prior.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #407
TWG Italy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG France View Post
only people viewing the thread when the kill was made were Iran, Mexico, Greece (who obviously couldn't have made the kill), US and myself. Its likely one of those. I feel like Mexico did it and is trying to blame me, but if it was one of you two, please own up to it.
Faulty logic. I have my online status set to invisible. I'm sure others have that option as well.

I'd like to think Xiz would be a bit more punctual than that, although I can't imagine he'd tell us either way.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #408
TWG United States
FFR Player

I haven't sent any guesses in. I don't feel I have strong enough reads as well as it's been hurting us a lot every time someone has guessed. I don't want to make the problem worse.

Also I was actually gone for a bit but tend to leave tabs open on my computer. I guess I should try to stop doing that.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #409
TWG Mexico
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG United States View Post
I haven't sent any guesses in. I don't feel I have strong enough reads as well as it's been hurting us a lot every time someone has guessed. I don't want to make the problem worse.

Also I was actually gone for a bit but tend to leave tabs open on my computer. I guess I should try to stop doing that.
AAAANNNDDD we have a wolf. United States. It will only show you on the active viewers if you have loaded a page. Leaving a page open will not keep you on the list. So you lied about being away which makes it very likely you are the one who sent the vote and that makes you a wolf.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:37 PM   #410
TWG United States
FFR Player

You stay on the list for a while it doesn't just take you off right away from being afk.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:47 PM   #411
TWG Italy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mexico View Post
AAAANNNDDD we have a wolf. United States. It will only show you on the active viewers if you have loaded a page. Leaving a page open will not keep you on the list. So you lied about being away which makes it very likely you are the one who sent the vote and that makes you a wolf.
Do you even think before you post?

1 wolf has been modkilled. Why would a wolf take such an insane and pointless risk, with 2 blues already dead?

It would be a suicidal move on their behalf.

I can't decide whether or not you're just a dumb and eager human, or a wolf trying to start a seemingly safe wagon on someone.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:50 PM   #412
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Ok, I was under the assumption that we were going to stop guessing nations, as that is only hurting us...

Either way, these recent turnouts are definitely not a great thing to wake up to, wow. I would've rather Spain not come out as Seer, as losing him this early is horrible. But what happened can't be changed I guess. Was really hoping blues would be able to get together and think things through with their roles but that was royally screwed up by the guessing of South Korea. I implore that no more guesses be made until absolutely 100% certain that that nation is a wolf, or unless it's close to endgame and it's a desperate measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Iran View Post
Germany's day 1 play when boiled down looks like inactivity untill being called out and then just a defensive. There was no effort at all to find the terrorists. Very similarly with England.

To attempt to galvanize Japan to post
Not going to explain first part, as it has been done already. Believe what you will. As for the second part, I was wanting England and Japan to talk as they were being asked to same as I was. Rather than explain the situation however, there was no answer.

I was kind of thinking Canada was a wolf with his appearing to me to pick something out of nothing and try and get a train going on it. I did not know who he was though, that vote was not from this nation. Obviously, him being a wolf was not the case. Honestly kind of confused now. Rereading thread right now from beginning to see what I can figure out.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #413
TWG Mexico
FFR Player

If you are sure of your guess, it is not a risk. And the same can be said for humans. It is not safe for any party to guess an identity.

And yes you stay for 5 minutes on the list. Which is not enough for you to say you were AFK. I saw you continuously on the users list.

Let's put it this way then:
IF SOMEONE KILLED CANADA, SPEAK UP SOON TO CLEAR USA.

If nobody comes out, it means a wolf made it. And I am pretty sure in saying USA did it.

In any case, I got to go to work now. I'll try to post during my lunch break.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #414
TWG Russia
FFR Player

Canada was cleared by Spain (Which was Confirmed Seer) so whoever voted for Canada is most likely a wolf which is why they wont own up to it. Seriously, what the fuck is going on today guys.. Seems like over half the kills will be Vigilante. While its nice to see some more activity out of Mexico, I'd still like to hear more from Japan and England. The fact they haven't given a real opinion the entire time is pretty sketchy to me.

I'm not going to place a vote until later on, and hopefully more information in hand to make a more informed decision.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #415
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Quote:
I will have to say that United States is right about the situation. When you leave a thread, it takes a while for the user to disappear from the viewing box at the bottom of the page. While there is a slight chance (same as rest of us) that United States made the guess, you can't latch onto it with that assumption because of a forum error. You're seeming odd to me.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #416
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:

And yes you stay for 5 minutes on the list. Which is not enough for you to say you were AFK. I saw you continuously on the users list.

It's more than 5 minutes I just tested it but because I have to leave I didn't get to see exactly how long. I left this open in a tab and then opened another browser. 15 minutes went by and it was still showing in the viewers list without me refreshing.
Feel free to test it yourself.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #417
TWG Russia
FFR Player

Quote:
Ok, I was under the assumption that we were going to stop guessing nations, as that is only hurting us...

Either way, these recent turnouts are definitely not a great thing to wake up to, wow. I would've rather Spain not come out as Seer, as losing him this early is horrible. But what happened can't be changed I guess. Was really hoping blues would be able to get together and think things through with their roles but that was royally screwed up by the guessing of South Korea. I implore that no more guesses be made until absolutely 100% certain that that nation is a wolf, or unless it's close to endgame and it's a desperate measure.
I agree, coming out as a seer this early only made him a target. I don't think he was in danger of being lynched, at least not on Day 1. The only problem with telling people to hold out on guessing is the fact that if hypothetically speaking someone is a wolf, It would actually benefit them to guess as many people as they can get away with. Its pretty much free kills for them and it gets people pointing fingers at each other making it hard to pinpoint who exactly could have done it. Ideally, it would be nice if people stopped guessing but i highly doubt its going to happen.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:13 PM   #418
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Quote:
I'd say you are the one who did it. You conveniently posted a whole minute after the post was made.
Quote:
Also, there was less than an hour between these posts. While telling France that he was quick to post, I will say you are quick to switch opinions like this. If you can verify by yourself or with players that you are correct about United States being in the thread, then fine. If not, then I'm under the assumption that you are a wolf quickly latching onto things to cover up that you possibly made the guess. Hopefully you can post during your break and clear this up for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Russia View Post
Canada was cleared by Spain (Which was Confirmed Seer) so whoever voted for Canada is most likely a wolf which is why they wont own up to it.
While I can see the side that it was probably a wolf to place the guess, can you explain the first part? Seer happens in night phase, but Spain was also killed in night phase. So when was Canada being clear released? Unless I'm just misunderstanding the order in which these actions resolve.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #419
TWG France
FFR Player

I like how everyone has forgotten about Brazil. Its not wolfy or anything, from what I can tell, but people are just naming like England and Japan as nations they'd like to hear more from, neglecting Brazil. Anyways, I'm with Germany, when/how was Canada cleared?
Old 01-24-2014, 02:37 PM   #420
TWG Italy
FFR Player

Quote:

Not going to explain first part, as it has been done already. Believe what you will. As for the second part, I was wanting England and Japan to talk as they were being asked to same as I was. Rather than explain the situation however, there was no answer.

I was kind of thinking Canada was a wolf with his appearing to me to pick something out of nothing and try and get a train going on it. I did not know who he was though, that vote was not from this nation. Obviously, him being a wolf was not the case. Honestly kind of confused now. Rereading thread right now from beginning to see what I can figure out.

Germany just shot to the top of my suspicion list from that last post:

1. A well constructed post that placates the human condition (aww stop guessing guys!)
2. Sympathizes with the loss of the seer. (This doesn't need to be said, we know it sucks.You only say it if you want to appear human).
3. Implores that no one makes any more guesses (ok we get it, you love humanity)
4. Deflects suspicion. Promises to re-read thread and contribute later (good ploy to buy UTR time).

I might be making too much of this, but it reads like a classic wolf play to me.
Closed Thread