Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 10:04 PM   #381
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Lemme give it a whack (one-hander joke lol)

1. Moogy
2. Kilga
3. Nima
4. dmleet
5. Kefit
6. Reach
7. Hayden
8. Tank101 (let's jam)
9. Afrobean

I haven't payed any attention to alextrebek's topics, how good is he?
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:11 PM   #382
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

<3 Robby

Kilga: No clue.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:12 PM   #383
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

LOL ARE YOU SURE I'M BETTER THAN TANK?

i don't think so haha, unless he can B shining collection which he can probably A it, i just need to get better at streams, i blow hardcore at them

ps: u forgot about qualyyy
Old 01-31-2005, 10:44 PM   #384
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I have no idea how good qualy is.

Hell, I don't even know about anyone below Kefit. I just kinda pulled an order out of my ass.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:45 PM   #385
SMGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SMGod Send a message via MSN to SMGod

no offence but how is dmleet ahead of me? I slaughtered his gravity score, have the highest vanish score and one of the highest quasar. By far the best on retarded hard stuff like oi punk, k8, club, etc. Kilga and Moogy might be slightly better overall but I dunno about the rest.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:56 PM   #386
Anuj
FFR Player

post your up n'down score

Old 01-31-2005, 11:31 PM   #387
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Fine, list fixed.
Old 02-1-2005, 12:26 AM   #388
SMGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SMGod Send a message via MSN to SMGod

Quote:
post your up n'down score
the two handed or one handed?
Old 02-1-2005, 02:03 AM   #389
Nemosta
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Nemosta

Meh. I'm going to compete to be on the indexer list.

Refer to my thread here for scores:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ff393ddb74ab0b

Figyaz Hes Sick also is good enough to get on the list but it's up to him whether he wants to post or not.

If those scores aren't enough I could try to pull a few FC's/AAA's for you. One thing I'm aiming for is an FC of Girl Boy Song, but that will take a while.

-Nem.
Old 02-1-2005, 04:59 AM   #390
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

Moogy is not going to be on the list.

Is dmleet even here?

I'm definately better than justaguy.

Qualy is about right behind me.

Toph should be somewhere around me, I need to see more scores from him.

In fact, a lot of people need to post new scores. Someone should just make a thread entitled "The one handers' scores thread."
Old 02-1-2005, 05:50 AM   #391
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

I don't know, my 250bpm scores are nice, I AA it ever time, and I am sure I could fc it again. And Robby, I took you off, because people wanted you of, and you have a fair number of scores I don't belive. Since 1983 edit AA? Pass 340 BPM Gabber? Yeah right.
Old 02-1-2005, 06:36 AM   #392
Anuj
FFR Player

Fuck you guys, I'm posting some one handed scores now :P
I'll post like 245 scores afrobean can't come close to getting XD (ya AAA ddr lololol)

Old 02-1-2005, 08:39 AM   #393
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

I can beat tank on alot of stuff XD

Benny - Yea, wtf. AA 1983 edit on index...right...unless theres some bizzare cheap way to hit the doubles in the streams o_O Same with 340 bpm gabber. It cannot be done on the tips of your fingers, it has freeze holds it in with double jackhammers so yea, you can't hit those on index.
Old 02-1-2005, 10:37 AM   #394
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Damn, I forgot about Toph.

1. Moogy
2. Kilga
3. Nima
4. dmleet (?)
5. Kefit
6. Reach
7. Toph
8. Tank101 (let's jam)
9. qualy
10. Hayden
11. Afrobean

I think that's about right.
Old 02-1-2005, 10:37 AM   #395
dmleet
FFR Player

Uh, I'm still here.. Barely.

And Kilga don't think I'll let you get away with your Arrabbiata score =/. And a bunch of others.

alextrebek is.. Well... A CMOD Omega score (he got a C) isn't really good.

Edit: OH NOES IS NIMA GONNA BE THE BEST IN ONE HAND TOO?! . And he's only better than me on ViTA. I beat his Gravity score a long time ago though I never bothered posting, and because everyone's getting better at it.
Old 02-1-2005, 10:40 AM   #396
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

uh what
Old 02-1-2005, 11:23 AM   #397
Arch0wl-R2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGod
And there are what? 4/5 songs versus like 50 I can beat you on? Atleast?
man you really don't get it hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl, the best index player who spends 1/10th the effort of everyone else but still comes out on top
anyway if I didn't destroy you on a song it's probably because I didn't like it enough to play it untill I did :> :> ; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl, the best index player who spends 1/10th the effort of everyone else but still comes out on top
anyway if I didn't destroy you on a song it's probably because I didn't like it enough to play it untill I did :> :> ; )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh you're so hot let's go to town devilwiththehornsface

what is :S is that like some queer combination of an anime face and or what I don't get it is he on heavy medication or is his jaw paralyzed or what
Old 02-1-2005, 11:23 AM   #398
Anuj
FFR Player

Put me above afro... he can only beat me on like 20 songs, while I destroy him on easier stuff

Old 02-1-2005, 11:31 AM   #399
DukAmok
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DukAmok

arch, that whole mentality that less practice makes you better is stupid. JSB does it, and he manages to pull it off somehow. but you definitely cant say that you try 1/10th as hard as nima/reach and beat them. first of all, the only reason you try 1/10th as hard is cause thats your choice. second, you cant beat reach's index scores. you can MA quasar 1.5, but everything else his scores are insane. and nima doesnt even play index as much, and im sure he can at least match if not beat reach on some songs as well. the point is, you dont SLAUGHTER anyone on any songs. all three of you are really really good, and who is #1 just depends on what song is being used to compare. but dont pull that JSB stuff about not practicing, dude.
Old 02-1-2005, 11:46 AM   #400
Arch0wl-R2
FFR Player

Uh I don't play stepmania for competition or for scores anymore, just to test songs, but when I did I got insane scores by barely ever playing (and speaking of playing hey nima I'm glad you're so laid back when it comes to stepmania scores honey :* :*). The Small World score I got (which no one has beaten with indexes to my knowledge, on a microsoft keyboard no less, not those queer pussy bitch ones where you can slide your fingers all over the place) was when I just decided to load up stepmania one day and play it. The Reality score on FFR I got was when I decided I wanted to get #1 on the song, loaded the game up after about a month of no play, and then played it for about 30 minutes and went up from a low C to beating everybody. I don't recall any of my other scores besides those three (small world, quasar and reality on FFR), probably because I never thought of stepmania scores being anything significant (except in 2003 but that was a lol year for me)

"second, you cant beat reach's index scores"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl
and wait because I remember trying 1/10th as hard on quasar and wait what were you saying again

man I feel like some FRIED CHICKEN

more like some SPICY WINGS

mm spicy wings with franks red hot

I drank that stuff last night it's off the hook

have you guys been to sweatnspice.com it's cool for hotsauce get it I used CONTRASTING it's like english class
Closed Thread