Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 03:39 PM   #21
DarkbearX
Shimose
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Fundamental problem with Skill Tokens

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmee View Post
maybe it needs to be that any one can play any song any new skill token but it will show on your profile only if you unlock it will solve the lvl rank issue also
I am SOOOOOOO against this idea. I like being able to play the songs I've worked hard for, knowing that others that haven't worked as hard can't.

And besides, they're skill tokens, as stated a thousand times before. If people keep playing, they will gain skill and be able to acquire more skill tokens. =/
Old 07-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #22
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

LMFAO

had to
Old 07-25-2007, 04:04 PM   #23
heyitsmee
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

free all created songs to the wide public keep skill tokens as visuals on the profile in time there will be like alot of songs that will be played just by few users instead let thousands enjoy them

think of some other bonus except the visual skill token but to hold back tons of songs kind of a waste

Old 07-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #24
TS_Supra_Drifter
FFR Player

i really want starman!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:14 PM   #25
iklink
FFR Player

Thumbs down Re: Fundamental problem with Skill Tokens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arael_Angel_Of_Skies View Post
What about those AAA requirements ?
I mean it's been a pain for me to even try to get one.
I've been playing this game for around 4 years (other accounts) and I got to be alright in skill so far.
Yet, I've never AAA'd a song.
FFR is internet, internet lags, it's slow. Compare the scrolling speed of the arrows in FFR on three different computers and you'll see huge differences a lot of the time. Some of us may have the skill to do them, their browser and computer just won't let them.
And come on, some people could be humbly living in a place where there isn't another computer around and they may have the skill for them, but they'll never be able to get them. Think about it. And also a lot of the files, though they're really really good, are really offbeat. And I mean sure it requires more 'skill' but that's just getting a little bit into the absurd..
There should be a req that states when making stepfiles the arrows should be as perfectly on-beat as possible.
I've seen some new files that made me say, "Ok sorry but this is too offbeat, can't even enjoy this.."

I mean listen !
Skill tokens !
Hit arrows to get them !
I'm not an admin or a manager, so I can't come up with them, but I'm sure there's gotta be at least thousands of requirements that can be made up to get tokens instead of AAAing or getting 1 1/2 goods or whatever.. > <'
yeah i agree some stepfile artists are totally off beat.

and i say they should make it a little bit easier to AAA a song, like just leave FC on as being a AAA because thats hard enough as it is but to FC AND AAA thats only possible for those with no lives.
who sits playing FFR for 5 hours trying to improve there skil? thats pathetic, why not go do something more useful with your life, wat will you get out of it if your fingers move faster than a double double bass drum? wat you can jack off faster or finger yourself quicker? (*~FiNGeRs of FiRe~*) wow so amazing

i say they should lower the requirements so that everyone can have fun and let the real nerds keep there high 100% scores keeping there high rank and keeping them happy, while we can still AAA songs and win tokens with lets lay 95%. then everyones happy and not getting frustrated and just enjoying the music.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #26
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

I really love the challenge feature
Old 07-25-2007, 06:22 PM   #27
FlameFalco
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

yeah i like the challenge of skill tokens too. If we lower the req of getting them so that everyone can play then it would be too boring knowing their isn't a song you don't have. And then the people who are naturally gifted at this game would find it a waste of time getting skill tokens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
this is not a democracy. there is no constitution. you have no rights.
Brawl FC:2578-2836-6030
Old 07-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #28
buttonmasher0
FFR Player

If you just wanna enjoy the music go listen to it, unlocking the level and listening to the music are two totally different thing keep that in mind.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #29
iklink
FFR Player

Thumbs down Re: Fundamental problem with Skill Tokens

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameFalco View Post
And then the people who are naturally gifted at this game would find it a waste of time getting skill tokens.
naturally gifted? wtf kind of gift is being FLASH with your fingers? wat benefit is that to society? just cuz you can jack off faster than the regular nerd doesnt mean your special.

like i said b4, lower the requirement a little so it isnt all perfects for a AAA but allow for some goods and averages, like make it an FC that requires you to get a certain % perfect out of the total steps. something more possible, something that doesnt require you to be a light-speed-masturbator. so that the normal majority of people will be less frustated and have an easier time with this game. just lower the requirement just a teeny bit to tip the balance a little away from the LSM's and nerds and over to the ppl who actually have i life.

i dont know about you guys, but id feel f-ing retarded if i sat around staring at my screen for 18 hours out of every day, i mean comon, get a job, get a girlfriend, go to the gym, or som and get a life.

or you know wat else? get a fing real ddr for the ps2 or something with the pad and everything, maybe some of ya'll would lose some weight.

Last edited by iklink; 07-25-2007 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: signature
Old 07-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #30
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

They should stay the same.
Skill tokens are perfect the way they are.
Takes skill to unlock them.
So blah blah.
Another thing... if your able to play the skill token without actually having it on your webpage. Whats the point of even unlocking it? You already have it to play so there is really no point..
Old 07-25-2007, 07:04 PM   #31
soulofcerberus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to soulofcerberus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iklink View Post
naturally gifted? wtf kind of gift is being FLASH with your fingers? wat benefit is that to society? just cuz you can jack off faster than the regular nerd doesnt mean your special.

like i said b4, lower the requirement a little so it isnt all perfects for a AAA but allow for some goods and averages, like make it an FC that requires you to get a certain % perfect out of the total steps. something more possible, something that doesnt require you to be a light-speed-masturbator. so that the normal majority of people will be less frustated and have an easier time with this game. just lower the requirement just a teeny bit to tip the balance a little away from the LSM's and nerds and over to the ppl who actually have i life.

i dont know about you guys, but id feel f-ing retarded if i sat around staring at my screen for 18 hours out of every day, i mean comon, get a job, get a girlfriend, go to the gym, or som and get a life.

or you know wat else? get a fing real ddr for the ps2 or something with the pad and everything, maybe some of ya'll would lose some weight.
I lol'd at this. I'm probably skinnier than you.

Anyways, don't lower the requirements. If it bugs you this much that you don't have a couple of songs on this website maybe you are the one that needs to get a life. There are over 200 songs on this site for you to play, instead of complaining about the 50 or so you don't have, enjoy the other 200 you do have.

So STOP COMPLAINING about the skill tokens. If you want them, get better. That is all.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:05 PM   #32
FlameFalco
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

whoa iklink i don't see a correlation between jacking off and typing keys but w/e. Just because you can't AAA a song doesn't mean we have to force people who can not to show off their skill. stop complaining and play harder songs and hopefully you will get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
this is not a democracy. there is no constitution. you have no rights.
Brawl FC:2578-2836-6030
Old 07-25-2007, 07:07 PM   #33
falcondude
FFR Player

I think skill tokens should stay the way they are. You need skill to unlock them, and if you don't have skill, too bad.

Besides, there's going to be another event next month geared towards newer players.

Quote:

Some people play a lot, so what? Some people watch TV all day, and this is better for your brain than TV.

I'm too young for a job, I have a girlfriend, I do plenty of things other than sit at my computer, and I am almost positive that I'm in better shape than you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derblub View Post
this pic is photo-chopped 100%
Old 07-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #34
DarkbearX
Shimose
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulofcerberus View Post
If it bugs you this much that you don't have a couple of songs on this website maybe you are the one that needs to get a life.
I hate to throw the life card, but QFFE.

Also, no one is naturally gifted at this game. Everyone started from the bottom and worked their way up. Usually the best players have been at it for years on SM and FFR, or have talent at something else that requires dexterous fingers (like the piano).
Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #35
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~

Quote:

Uh, what's all this talk about masturbation when we're talking about Skill Tokens. You might like to chronically masturbate, but you don't need to let us know.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #36
iklink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondude View Post
Besides, there's going to be another event next month geared towards newer players.
that sounds like a great idea, they should at least have many more skill tokens for newer players, so that we can have something to show off, and if the nerds are afraid that our profiles will look to pro with the tokens, then they should make the newbier tokens stand out from the much harder ones.

agree?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #37
rockerforlife1
FFR Player

maybe a v2 of all the skill tokens that require a AAA,

that way people who love just playing songs can enjoy the harder songs to unlock.

thanks
Old 07-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #38
falcondude
FFR Player

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...t=73928&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by derblub View Post
this pic is photo-chopped 100%
Old 07-25-2007, 07:18 PM   #39
iklink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ View Post
Uh, what's all this talk about masturbation when we're talking about Skill Tokens. You might like to chronically masturbate, but you don't need to let us know.
say w/e you want about me, but *point* those who have so many of the insane tokens (you) MUST masturbate quite chronically, quite often, and at light speeds. b/c you dont do anything else with your life, becuase you sit and home, and dont have a gf or bf for sure if this is wat you do all day long.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #40
iklink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerforlife1 View Post
maybe a v2 of all the skill tokens that require a AAA,

that way people who love just playing songs can enjoy the harder songs to unlock.

thanks

that would be awesome as hell, ill be satisfied and shutup.