Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-4-2007, 01:15 AM   #21
DaRkLoTuS666
Nobody knows who I am
FFR Veteran

Default Re: hard songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacaine View Post
none of those songs at all are even the hardest in any game.

DDR extreme songs shouldn't even be on the fricken list but out of all of that pandemonium expert is obviously the hardest one.

in DDR Supernova the hardest song is probably fascination maxx eternal love mix oni or Healing d vision oni. compaired to vertex^2 (the hardest song on itg) that is actually a more appropriate comparison. Im gay and i take it up the @ss all of the time by darklotus666 because i am his bitch and im proud
...ok numbnuts.. frankly i think that vertex squared is just a bunch of step put together and its called "good steps" well they suck.. terribly.. they suck.. just because a song has a buttload of bpm changes and mines does not make up for the steps.. moving on im a ddr and itg fan myself.. but if you compare.. maybe vertex to fascination maxx elm oni.. i say the harder one is faxx elm.. because i cant pad faxx.. ill admit its too fast for me.. but somehow i can do vertex 1x and pass with a 87.sumthin i forget?... it doesnt make sense to me.. dont compare itg and ddr.. because one.. ddr doesnt care they make an assload of money with captian jack and other gay songs.. because japs can make more money than white people.. why do u think konami bought out roxor?? two.. the styles of both games are much much different.. itg is going for hard and challenging steps and of course they added mines for more of a challenge and all that good stuff.. ddr is going for more of a fun but challenging style in their heavy/oni steps.. ddr is the kinda game a kid sees you play and says.."hey ill start playing and ill try to get good as him" but itg.."wtf im never gonna be that good why try?" ddr is money based and itg is fan based.......
it balances out until konami owns both ddr and itg.. then the fat white guys at roxor take the money they got and get 61'' TV's and that recliner theyve always wanted...... oh yeah if i went off topic like a gazillion times its cuz i have ADD and get sidetracked by stuff and i think of whats on my mind... well neways thats the end of my post.. novacaine you suck dick
DaRkLoTuS666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-4-2007, 07:48 PM   #22
Novacaine
Banned

Default Re: hard songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkLoTuS666 View Post
...ok numbnuts.. frankly i think that vertex squared is just a bunch of step put together and its called "good steps" well they suck.. terribly.. they suck.. just because a song has a buttload of bpm changes and mines does not make up for the steps.. moving on im a ddr and itg fan myself.. but if you compare.. maybe vertex to fascination maxx elm oni.. i say the harder one is faxx elm.. because i cant pad faxx.. ill admit its too fast for me.. but somehow i can do vertex 1x and pass with a 87.sumthin i forget?... it doesnt make sense to me.. dont compare itg and ddr.. because one.. ddr doesnt care they make an assload of money with captian jack and other gay songs.. because japs can make more money than white people.. why do u think konami bought out roxor?? two.. the styles of both games are much much different.. itg is going for hard and challenging steps and of course they added mines for more of a challenge and all that good stuff.. ddr is going for more of a fun but challenging style in their heavy/oni steps.. ddr is the kinda game a kid sees you play and says.."hey ill start playing and ill try to get good as him" but itg.."wtf im never gonna be that good why try?" ddr is money based and itg is fan based.......
it balances out until konami owns both ddr and itg.. then the fat white guys at roxor take the money they got and get 61'' TV's and that recliner theyve always wanted...... oh yeah if i went off topic like a gazillion times its cuz i have ADD and get sidetracked by stuff and i think of whats on my mind... well neways thats the end of my post.. novacaine you suck dick
You have to be the dumbest/ most illiterate motherfuucker whos ever posted or came to this site.

I never once said Vertex^2 had good steps I NEEEEEEEEVER ONCE SAID THAT in ANY POST. All i said was its the hardest song in either of ITG2 or DDR games which it is.
Anyway I didn't really agree with this poll to begin with as I clearly stated in my first post. All i was saying when i said when I said comparing Faxx ELM oni to Vertex^2 was that would really make more sense for a poll on what the hardest song in either of the 2 games are since they are the hardest.
And anyway I NEVER once compared the two games as far as overall gameplay goes, all i did was compare DDRs hardest song to ITG2s hardest song THAT IS ALL. Personally I prefer ITG much more than DDR for many reasons: songs, stepcharts, difficulty and stuff like that, just the fact that DDR is incredibly easy now and other than the new 10s on supernova and oni courses doesnt serve a challenge.
So pretty much your whole post was meaningless and you obviously have dyslexia or something because your making assumptions and statements based on absolutely NOTHING and definately nothing that I said. BTW I'm probly better at both games than you will ever hope to be and if you're gonna post for future reference which I HIGHLY DON'T reccommend, get your goddamn facts straight because you look like a complete fuucking retard, quit life.
Novacaine is offline   Reply With Quote