Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 08:19 AM   #21
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

You guys are funny.

If Tass is the wolf, you're giving him a free ride. Do you realize that?

It's like "OH TASS IS SO HELPFUL AS HUMAN" (we can easily win without him, by the way) and "WE CAN"T KILL HIM EVER UNLESS HE SAYS 'i am wolf lol'" You guys need to get your head out of your asses and realize that Tass is no better at this game than most of you. He is not going to singlehandedly win the game for us. Him being lynched in the way that EVERYONE ELSE IS (minimal evidence, or none at all) wouldn't hurt us. Making higher tier players automatically immune unless they do something stupid makes the game so easy for them as wolves.

Also: Tass's convos he's posted so far seem very off (with the exception of the one with me... doesn't seem indicitive of role... by the way, the lines he left out at the beginning were him yelling obscenities at me in largest size font possible). Posting convos like that is colinear to pulling a eod from jTWG and saying "i'm human." It's totally useless to your humanity since wolves act human (and often, more human than real humans).
Old 12-15-2005, 08:24 AM   #22
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Oh, and by the way:
Quote:
does any part of that seem to contradict a bit with his statements here in the thread? In addition, the admittance of voting for stupid reasoning, and the fact that he says he'd vote me for every reason but the convo w/ TPS, yet he voted for me because of the convo w/ TPS. Contradiction.
I listed three reasons for voting you (tps convo, your ideal position as a wolf this game, the fact that few people recognize Tps as a good player), if I recall correctly. The Tps convo was one of them. One less than three is two. Two reasons seems like a more well justified vote than if I'd posted "WTF is up with that convo?"
Old 12-15-2005, 08:40 AM   #23
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
You guys are funny.

If Tass is the wolf, you're giving him a free ride. Do you realize that?

It's like "OH TASS IS SO HELPFUL AS HUMAN" (we can easily win without him, by the way) and "WE CAN"T KILL HIM EVER UNLESS HE SAYS 'i am wolf lol'" You guys need to get your head out of your asses and realize that Tass is no better at this game than most of you. He is not going to singlehandedly win the game for us. Him being lynched in the way that EVERYONE ELSE IS (minimal evidence, or none at all) wouldn't hurt us. Making higher tier players automatically immune unless they do something stupid makes the game so easy for them as wolves.
You're missing the point. If you were doing the same thing to me, or nick, or any other player, people would still be up in your face. At this point it seems like less of a rational vote and more of a personal vendetta. No one is saying Tass is definately human, but no one is going to listen to you say "tass is a wp;f cuz I said so"

The reasoning you list in your last post is complete bullshit. You list "The TPS convo", but you don't say anything about why it is condemning evidence as to why he's a wolf. Now, him being an ideal candidate as a wolf isn't valid reasoning either. There's only a 50% chance kilga picked the wolf by hand, and far less that he actually picked Tass. There is exactley the same factual probability that you are thew wolf. Recognizing TPS as a good player is the closest you came to a valid point, but the problem being that the discussion of his being good was in a public thread. One that anyone in the TWG usergroup could have viewed. Anyone who keeps up with TWG with fair regularity has heard Tass' praises for him. It was a good wolf kill from where I'm sitting, Killing a good player, and putting suspicion on Tass.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #24
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Dude, no-one's letting anyone else have a free ride. Tass, whether he is a wolf or not, will live another little while at the least. But then if he ever does anything else out of the ordinary, what would make you think that he would remain unaccused? You're goofy.

Also, the whole "joke voting" thing is a little bit stupid. No, make that very stupid. I can't even imagine what you were thinking. Maybe I did not read it thoroughly enough (after all, I am in comp sci right now [pass by reference woo-hoo]), but I think that you're being irrational. It would be tempting to place a vote on you, even considering how early in the day it is.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:44 AM   #25
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
Just off of first impressions, my suspicions lie on Neo. I'd like him to explain what he meant by "a little too forced", because I really can't see anything wrong with that section. He also completely ignored everything else in the thread.
I haven't ignored anything; I'm still falling into the groove of this game again. I don't know how Tass acts normally, but there was something about the string of expletives towards the end of that conversation that seemed to cause a complete 180 of his attitude.

It's just a hunch, I'm not going to start whipping votes around without more solid ideas.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #26
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Ok, this is more like it.

Thing about Tps is: if he wasn't wolfed, he would certainly be lynched. He never survives. Wolfing Tps rather than allowing him to be lynched would be a terrible idea simply to attempt to frame someone. And yes, Tass did praise Tps in the public forum, but even with Tass's praise of him, I doubt that would be enough to sway everyone else who thinks Tps is a retard who can't play the game for shit.

Possibilities for how Tps was wolfed:
  1. Tass/someone else knew how good of a player Tps is. The list of people who think Tps is worth lwolfing is relatively low. People on that list: Tass, myself, probably Talisman, I dunno maybe someone else.
  2. frame job by someone who doesn't think Tps is worth wolfing. Highly unlikely, since he would almost definitely be lynched.

I suppose maybe I'm giving the wolf more credit than he deserves though. Maybe he isn't very familiar with the current players, and simply looked back at last game and noticed that Tps had been wolfed and that Tps has contributed greatly to the victory last game. I think the only person who fits under this is Kefit (who would also make sense to me if the wolf was handchosen, given Kilga and Kefit's friendship or whatever).

And yes, there is just about as much evidence against me as against Tass. Difference is: Tass is given a free pass for minor things. People would jump down my throat for little shit (like that conversation that Tass posted... If I'd done something comperable to that, I'd definitely be lynched that day).

PS my joking with Tass was intentional. I wanted to get him riled up. He's more liable to make mistakes if he's mad. And honestly, his being so mad about having two votes on him seems more likely that he's red. In this game, the wolf loses if he dies, but if a human dies, they can still win.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:07 AM   #27
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

The reason I called Tass out on that is because it looks TOO planned. If Tass were our wolf, he'd know he was killing TPS and it would be very convient to have that convo.

Besides, I have to attack Tass, he's the #1 most likely wolf.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:55 AM   #28
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Woah, ld, ld. First off, too planned? I didn't get and sense of that. I thought he was just posting an interesting coincidence. (Yeah, I like to take things at face value.) It's possible he faked it, but why? Why would he go through the trouble of making himself look human on the first post of the game?

Second, why is Tass the #1 most likely wolf? I'd REALLY like to know why.

I vote you because I think you're being a jerk.

Afrobean: Tass get a free ticket ride because he's useful. If you want him dead, fine, but dude, not on Day 1. It's Day 1, for chrissakes.

Neonatrias: You said it yourself, you don't really know how Tass acts normally. Why don't you have a convo with him on AIM and find out?
Old 12-15-2005, 10:57 AM   #29
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

P.S. Where's blahblah18?
Old 12-15-2005, 11:20 AM   #30
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Afro, I get riled up when I get votes in any game... 1 vote, 2 votes, doesn't matter. As a wolf or a human. Look at the past 5 games where you attacked me and how I reacted. Each game is pretty much the same. Last game I pretty much ignored it since I knew Talisman wasn't going to get me lynched, so I didn't care.

LD... as I said, the convo with TPS was purely coincidental. Neon... the profanity was, as I already explained, first joy at the topic being opened and then second at the irony of TPS being wolfed.

I have said before TPS is a very skilled TWGer, and I think he is. At the same time, I think that none of you give him any credit and always lynch him. As I said in one of the convos I posted above, I would never wolf TPS, especially night 1, because he is going to do something to get himself wolfed, guarenteed. Plus, I can easily fool him in AIM convos (<3 TPS), so that wouldn't be something to worry about either.

Wait... why am I the most likely wolf LD? There were 14 players, I believe my odds were somewhere around 7%, just like everyone else's. And, AS I SAID ABOVE (why do I feel like I'm repeating myself here?), Kilga and I do not exactly get along on alot of things... and as such, even if Kilga HAD handpicked the wolf, it almost certainly wouldn't be me for that reason. And, I, nor anyone else, have any idea HOW Kilga picked the wolf, therefore we have to assume it was random and strategize accordingly.

What IS good about Afro always attacking me is that I haven't been wolfed early in any of the recent games because of the suspicion. So I'll thank him for that. What I don't like is that it is distracting. And the fact that it seriously has become a head-first personal vendetta, pulling complete nonsense reasoning out his ass EVERY game. As I said in our convo, I wouldn't have been surprised if he voted me for not posting, should I have not posted. Frankly, Afro's skewed logic and thought processes these past few games have been more detrimental than those people who are inactive, IMO... and should he continue with this logic-with-blinders-on pattern, he will do nothing to be helpful this entire game.

PS - I never get a free ride... I just don't fuck up and I'm smart. I'm helpful. I'M BETTER THAN YOU AT THIS GAME.
PPS - This will probably only piss Afro off even more... which makes me smile.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:27 PM   #31
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Oh hey, it's the wolf game!

Man, it's been too long.

Anyway, I've got a couple of suspicions now, but those are based more on intuition than anything else, so I will wait for something more substantial to pop up before I make any claims.

However, there is one thing I would like to point out. Afro is pushing for a Tass vote, which to me indicates that he is likely not the wolf. If Afro wanted Tass dead, then all Afro has to do is kill him at night. Simple as that. There is no guardian or anything else that presents a risk to this course of action. If Afro were the wolf, I can't see anything he stands to gain from pushing for a Tass lynch now, and possibly getting an inquisition on his ass.

And I agree with Tass in that I don't think we really have anything to gain by trying to figure out who Kilga would pick as a wolf. At best we would just be wasting our time.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:03 PM   #32
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

i've been here... reading lurking watching.... wolf narrows down our choices by 2 each night... there are some people I already know to be human. Tass won't be wolfed since he's always too obvious a choice to be lynched, I wouldn't want him to be in any final 4 or crap like that, so lets lynch him now

Old 12-15-2005, 03:46 PM   #33
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Tass, I was seriously laughing out loud before I read your second post script. That was too funny.

Quote:
This will probably only piss Afro off even more...
I take things lightly. It's just a game.

Also, note: one more time for those who are slow: NO PERSONAL VENDETTA. Tass, I even said in the signup threads that I like you as a person, I just don't like the bragging. I do this to challenge you, since most of the time, no one does unless they have damn good reason.

Also note: you say you're smart- I'm inclined to agree. You say you don't fuck up- this is up for debate... check out all your recent games as a wolf. And: "I'M BETTER THAN YOU AT THIS GAME." I'll assume this was pointed at me... You're a man of statistics, right? Well... jurs (only outlier here), talisman, myself, LD, Kilga, nforcer all have better win records than you do.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #34
blahblah18
FFR Player

lets stay on topic and discuss my incredible post.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:23 PM   #35
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Take your arguments to the kiddie corner on AIM. When you're done, you can post the whole thing here.

Anyways.
Quote:
Tass won't be wolfed since he's always too obvious a choice to be lynched, I wouldn't want him to be in any final 4 or crap like that, so lets lynch him now
Even with the wink implying this is a joke, I do not understand this statement.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:57 PM   #36
blahblah18
FFR Player

the point is... he's always very hard to exonerate at any point because of the overall air of suspicion aroudn him. There are people I know to be human. If they're in the final group, I can rule them out. It is very hard for one to achieve that with Tass, so it woudl be a bad spot for him to be left alive the whole time. Its the reason the wolf if not tass won't wolf him, so either way he's jsut gonna be alive the whole time no matter what.

Old 12-15-2005, 09:39 PM   #37
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Guys... whats with the lack of activity? Matt, Qreepy, Guido? Even LD, Neon, Kefit... we need more activity people. Right now the only thing that has happened is Afro accusing me for no reason, and I'd like something more productive out of day 1...

We have 4 shots people. 4. As I said many times in twg9, we MUST be active to have a shot at winning.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:31 PM   #38
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

I know that there's going to have to be a lot of activity for this to work. The problem is, what've I got to go on? A hunch, a few conversations, and what seemed like normal killings. Though, even after he explained it, I can't get Blah's second-to-last post outta my mind. Maybe it's just late; I'll check it out tomorrow morning or something. Maybe I'll pick something up then...
Old 12-15-2005, 11:19 PM   #39
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Saturday at four, huh? That'll be when my family does Christmas...

I'm inclined to beleive Afro is a human. All the past several games he's pulled stupid logic out of his ass and voted Tass on the first couple of days. He usually comes back with some sort of "lol i wuz just kiding" comment after someone (usually Tass) hands him his ass on a logic platter, too. His acting the same way this game gives him human points from me, because back when we were wolves together I remember him being somewhat intelligent, so Imma go look back at that game and try to compare.

As for my suspicions right now, I don't particularly like the way LD's been, but it's not vote-worthy quite yet. I've gotta skip on to Waco right now, but I'll have the results of my research and a vote by tomorrow.

By the way, I've been out-of-state, away from the internets. I guarantee much more activity from now on.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:05 AM   #40
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Convo I had, sort of explains why no big research thing on time like I mentioned, along with something to look at.

[05:31] Mead1: Ooooh, I just remembered TWG
[05:32] c r e v e lk i d: yea
[05:32] Mead1: I haven't checked it in 12 hours
[05:32] c r e v e lk i d: good time to question you while your logic is messed up
[05:32] Mead1: Or something like that
[05:33] Mead1: Blar, being human sucks
[05:33] Mead1: That's why I didn't want manhunt
[05:34] c r e v e lk i d: it's not so bad
[05:34] Mead1: I know
[05:34] c r e v e lk i d: i'm still sort of in the excited to be in twg stage
[05:34] Mead1: I enjoy TWG, but the whole manhunt idea never appealed to me
[05:34] c r e v e lk i d: was going to make some big researching thing like I said, but A my firefox froze when i had like 20 tabs open of stuff to look at and B) it was taking way longer than expected
[05:35] c r e v e lk i d: so i'll give something half assed because I DID say I would give something
[05:35] Mead1: Hahahahaha
[05:35] Mead1: Oh wait, you're in this game?
[05:35] Mead1: I forgot
[05:35] Mead1: xD
[05:35] c r e v e lk i d: lol
[05:35] c r e v e lk i d: yea
[05:35] Mead1: That's funny
[05:35] c r e v e lk i d: would be a good cover for a wolf
[05:35] c r e v e lk i d: but i believe you for now
[05:35] Mead1: Yeah it would be
[05:36] Mead1: But I'm not that clever
Closed Thread