Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2003, 10:27 PM   #21
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

I would not.

Don't make judgements on your stupid assumptions. One shouldn't have to boast or brag to feel that they are the best, one knows they are the best and that is enough. He's not the best though, there are better - I guess he needs to feel somewhat special.

Hyro, you bitch at me for singling you out all the time.. you want to be thrown in with him whom I'd have to find terms for to describe, then go ahead.
SoujiroXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 12:10 AM   #22
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoujiroXx

I would not.
You would too. I doubt you've ever been the best at anything so really, unless you can back up your shit don't talk it.

Quote:
Don't make judgements on your stupid assumptions.
Ironic..

Quote:
He's not the best though, there are better
You know, that's funny...

Out of all the bemani sites I've been on...

DDRFreak
DDRei
Bemanistyle
DDRManiaX
Bemanisims(when it was up)
FFR

I've seen like, 4 people better than hyro and I.

4. That's very little.

We're the best on this site, not the best everywhere. But that doesn't mean our skill isn't extremely respectable. The only people who didn't think I was amazing were people who didn't even play on keyboards in the first place, who said something like "oh yeah, let's see you beat psm oni on .25x flat hidden shuffle quick dark blah blah blah impossible mods"
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 01:37 AM   #23
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hyrogashi Send a message via AIM to Hyrogashi Send a message via MSN to Hyrogashi Send a message via Yahoo to Hyrogashi

Souj, I was fucking around, Stop crying.

Do I detect a hint of jealousy? Arch0wl gets 90% more credit then me, And He doesnt bitch, I only bitch 20% of the time when someone bring's it to my attention.

Souj, Infact, You are one of the best here, If your not lying about previous accomplishment's.

Who the fuck said there weren't people better then us? Infact, Now that I think about it actually, I fucking SUCK at FFR, You're BETTER then me at FFR Souj. I can't play 1x for SHIT. But If your talking Stepmania/DWI Which most of us really refer to because of the current beta's, Then why dont you leave it alone? You should understand somewhat.

You cannot tell me, That you'd rather be not even thought of, (if you were the best) then everyone talk about you and say your such a pwn slickster. If you can, I just think you're a lying idiot.

Tata. You made me flame, I've been trying not to, Thank's.

Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania
Hyrogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 01:58 AM   #24
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

I'd sooner kill myself than be jealous of those who are full of themself.

Now, Arch -

Your first quote - I wouldn't, I know I wouldn't, and I have - what? Many things, latin, gymnastics, fuck.. my eq character (wuwu) I don't give a shit, people knew I was and that's that. I don't have to go boast and brag like some attention seeking idiot.

Second - that was to the moron who tried to step in and defend you by saying I'd do the same.

Third - You've made posts of who is it? Volkov? I don't know his name, but whatever - that was my implication. This also was to the other person

To your fourth - It's just sad to see, how the fuck do you pride yourself so much? Your skill may be respectable, but you - by me, are not. It saddens me to see someone with such skill act the way you do.

Hyro - I wasn't crying, I was stating. I think you to be better than Arch, that's why I said if you want to, go ahead..

Your first question was taken care of in the first line. I don't know what you're talking about in the rest of it.. ^_^

Second - I don't lie (ya, flame it)

Third - Nobody said, Maka implied so I said something directed to him. Not you or Arch. I hardly play FFR anymore, I play when I get a song stuck in my head, that's it. It really doesn't compare to step at all :\

Fourth is taken care of in some bit I said to Arch, if you are not pleased I'll further the already growing explaination

That was hardly a flame, too.. you sounded reasonable in your inquiries *shrug*

Enjoy the read -.-
Old 07-20-2003, 03:37 AM   #25
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

....You should have put, "Enjoy the read dash period dash" at the beginning of your post. After reading it I thought "Wait there's more?" only to realize that there wasnt. I was saddened and later angered by this. I looking forward to reading more, but no, there isnt any. In my rage, I made this post....but now the rage is starting to wear off, and sleepness is setting in. But then I remembered why I am making this post and was angered again. And now I am thinking about my car.

Unless you meant "Enjoy the Read?" because then I would reply "Yes". But your lack of proper punctuation has tricked me into thinking there was more to read, only to find out there wasnt.

You might be thinking "Jewpin, I dont see what the big deal is" but you dont realize that, I dislike reading. I spent 1 or so minutes reading SoujiroXx's post only to coming across "Enjoy the Read". I prepared myself for more reading, only to not have anymore to read. It's sort of like someone saying "HEY! YOUR NEXT TO GO SKY DIVING" and you prepare yourself to make the jump and then someone goes:

"NEVERMIND, YOU DONT HAVE TO ANYMORE. I SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO ANYMORE. STEP OUT OF THE WAY ASSHOLE, THERE ARE OTHERS WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE THE JUMP. SIR, GET OUT OF THE WAY OR I AM GOING TO HAVE TO PUNCH YOU OR SOMETHING. SERIOUSLY. THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU GOT KICKED IN THE CROTCH"

I hate being kicked in the crotch. Onetime, this kid kicked me in the crotch when he was wearing Cowboy boots. Being kicked with a cowboy boot hurts anyway, but in one of the most sensitive areas of the male body....Jesus Christ. I got a cookie out of it though....but that hardly makes up for the intense pain.

There was this kid who was allergic to Peanuts at the YMCA, and during snack time he always got Chocolate while the rest of us got those peanut butter crackers. I mean, what the hell is up with that? He shouldnt get better stuff just because he is handicaped. Although I think he died or something....so then I guess it's fair that he got the chocolate. But if he didnt....oh man, I'm gunna kick him in the crotch with a cowboy boot.

What the hell was I talking about? Well, I wasnt really talking. It was more like writing about....but that doesnt have the same ring.

Just think how crazy I would be if I were baked.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 03:42 AM   #26
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

lol.. wtf! It was there sarcastically for all those who whine about my long posts !! I'm impressed however you double mine with... nothing relevant at all, other than the fact being kicked by cowboy boots hurts a lot..
Old 07-20-2003, 04:14 AM   #27
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoujiroXx
latin, gymnastics, $*%#.. my eq character (wuwu)
However...

You're not really the BEST BEST at that.

When you're at a point towhere you can confidently say you are somewhere in the top 10 or top 20 in the USA, your ego gets pretty big.

Quote:
Third - You've made posts of who is it? Volkov? I don't know his name, but whatever - that was my implication. This also was to the other person
I don't remember the other 2, but two of them are volkov and the eggman. That is, if the eggman is telling the truth. He said some crazy stuff on DDREI that he did and if so he could possibly be the best in the nation A LOT better than volkov, one of them was an AAA on g2 1.3x music speed and B on club 1.2 music speed. I dunno if he's playing on judge difficulty 1, cause if he is then that automatically rules him out but if he's playing on 4 or higher then god damn. I think my jaw dropped when I saw him and I posted a message right away to give him props.

Also, turboneko claimed to have an AAAA on BMR's V, but I didn't believe that for a second, since every turboneko accomplishment I've heard of aside from that AAAA had sucked ass. If he actually did it, which I seriously doubt he did, then that's a HELLLLLLL of an accomplishment but it doesn't make him an expert or something. It's kind of like AAAAing a max song..
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 12:12 PM   #28
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Souj, you sort of are a whiner, not meaning to offend you. Now what else was I going to say? Something, that is for sure. But in the meantime--

Gymnastics?

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 12:28 PM   #29
Yanah_the_Master
Banned

first song I ever played, and I got a FC with like 300000 for a score
Yanah_the_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 02:03 PM   #30
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

We were referring to you being the best here. I was best in all those places I described, there are better in other places sure.. key is keeping your ego down and having some respect for those who aren't as skilled as you are. You're the guy that when someone tries something for the first time, you're the one who is like "hahaha you fucking suck, retard, watch me" shame is all.. shrug

and yea, gymnastics yanah, something to say? -.-

-Soujiro

..edit, I didn't acknowledge this whiner accusation, something pisses me off I say something to the person. If you're going to define it say something more along the lines of I'm 'standing up to them' or 'bitching' at them. Whining would be like..starting another thread and making an attempt to get support, and messaging Synth and whining to him or some bs
Old 07-20-2003, 02:57 PM   #31
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

there is no rule that says you have to be humble, and if someone wants to brag thats their right; and if u cant handle it dont read those posts
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 03:09 PM   #32
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

You're retarded, why would there be a rule for anything? You've completely missed every point I've made, grats.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:58 PM   #33
Yanah_the_Master
Banned

what's the topic say?
Yanah_the_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 04:03 PM   #34
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

I don't know, I can't read through the mispellings...

*scarasm off*
Old 07-20-2003, 04:18 PM   #35
makaveli121212
FFR Player

the point is if you dont like what they say, dont listen to them; why do you care what they say; do you need people to say youre as good as they are; what the hell problem do you have with them; i dont understand why half your posts are made arguing why arch and hyro shouldnt be treated differently than other ffr'ers, or brag about their scores; the fact is the best are always treated the best, and have the right to do what they want and talk how they want; MJ, Tiger Woods, Barry Bonds- they all are arrogant, in a way, but they have their enemies, but even their enemies respect them; you show no god damn respect towards anyone, even the best; personally on the forums i dont give a god damn about hyro and arch but respect should be shown when it comes to their ffr abilities
Old 07-20-2003, 04:50 PM   #36
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

What the fuck? That is too stupid to warrant a response. Like I said, you miss every point I've made.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:16 PM   #37
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)

Okay, here is my two cents:

Arch0wl is the best player on the Forums, but his Ego is the size of Rosie O'Donnell, so he cannot get enough of himself. We all know he is ignorant....I mean damn, he's from Texas for Christ's Sake. He was even banned because of it. Nothing you will say will change his mind....unless you are from the Future

Hyro is the second best player on the Forums....but no one cares about the second best. After all, Second place is just the first loser.

Makaveli likes run-on sentences so he insist on using ";" these deals where he should be using "." these deals.

Souijiro likes confusing me with the "Enjoy the Read" at the end of the post.

Now, why dont we just get along? It's like fighting over who should get the Noble Peace Prize. Well actually it isnt, but I just wanted to use that phrase that I just made up as I was writing it.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:16 PM   #38
makaveli121212
FFR Player

why do u not like arch and hyro bragging
Old 07-20-2003, 05:20 PM   #39
makaveli121212
FFR Player

[quote="SoujiroXx"]It's hard to the unexperienced, I sure get sick of seeing you people try and prove yourselves on posts like these.

why is this so bad?
oh yeah...you think it's annoying and you don't want to hear about it....DON"T POST ON THREADS LIKE THAT THEN;
no one cares that you dont like people bragging, you cant do anything about it
Old 07-20-2003, 05:29 PM   #40
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)

You people are annoying.