Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 05:15 PM   #21
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

The only reason I said I don't recommend wasting a seering on Tass is because it would be just that--a waste. I don't think he'd try offing himself night 1 if he was a wolf, it's entirely unlike him. I think the seer has better things to do than seer the one person we can be 99.9% certain is human at this point in the game.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 04-18-2005, 06:01 PM   #22
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Wait why do you say that qreepy? Did I miss something? How are whorli and nforcer confirmed humans all of a sudden?
They are not, necessarily.

...I wasn't thinking as hard as I thought I was at the time. =/

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:04 PM   #23
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

They aren't Talisman.... they aren't.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:37 PM   #24
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Guys... you being silent is not helping....

This is what I've gotten from talking to every one of you, except nforcer...

Not one person claimed to be a wolf. That makes me sad... at least 2, if not 3 of you, lied to me. I could cry.

Its ok... things of note, not that any of them make anyone more guilty than anyone else...

Alain: talked to briefly right after I was saved, and again briefly tonight. Nothing of any importance...
Blah: talked to for a bit last night, was pressing me for info when I had none. today, talked to him for another 10-15 minutes. He wants in... don't we all.
Chardish: was weirding the hell out of me last night, but everything has since been resolved nicely today... things make sense, all is right with the world.
Flux: spoke to for a line or two. gave a sarcastic reply to me pushing him about being human
Gamepro: spoke to for a few lines... volunteered his services to help, although not much he can do to help. sorry
Guido: I think its just his AIM, but it doesn't show him being idle/away... so i thought he was avoiding me for hours. Asked who his fellow wolves were, he laughed, said it was cute... never denied or accepted it though, then moved the topic away from TWG. Interesting.
Hans: Talked to for a bit. Nothing really jumped out at me. We chatted, etc etc.
Jenova: pushed him about being a wolf. Didn't back down, acted confused at first, denied being a wolf afterwards... talked more after.
Kefit: spoke for a minute or two before he went off to work. I hope to talk to him more when he gets back in about 30 minutes.
Kilga: Spoke more about chardish's ending twg14 than this game, but he said both in the forum and to me on AIM that he was upset he wasn't a wolf until I got saved... not sure what to make about that, saying that twice. could go either way.
Mead: forgot we talked earlier, really is gung-ho to help. Wants me to seek out his help if needed.
Nforcer: his comments are initially proposing I could still be a wolf, then he backs down and gets on my wang in that the specials should contact me. Hasn't been on AIM to talk.
Qreepy: "Are you human?" "yup" That was about the extent of the conversation.
Talisman: asked to be seered... not sure the reasoning. he's gotta know there are 10+ people more likely to be seered than him... a ploy to get me to think he's human and forget about it? Not sure. Could just be honestly wanting to be seered, and help the team.
Tass: Damn... he is one sexy thang.
Whorli: Unfortunately, I can't be sure with this wild vixen. Roles were sent out while she was at work, and I left for NYC. Won't be back until Friday to examine her properly and extract the truthful information.... has the appearance of being upset that I don't believe her when she says she's human.

There.... Discuss!!!!!
Old 04-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #25
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Tass: Damn... he is one sexy thang.
I vote Tass into my pants.

Seriously, though, I have a few issues I want you to address, Nforcer...

Quote:
All special roles, make sure you contact Tass and let him know who you are. If you don't, a wolf may very likely slip themselves (falsely, of course) into an alliance.
Sound advice, but it was advice that was already being carried out long before you hopped on it. You've been in enough TWGs by now to realize that the modus operandi when a guardian saves a player is that everyone with a special role contacts him. Instructing that this needs to be done, when everyone pretty much already knows it anyway, seems a tad off to me. If you are a wolf, you've never been one before, and it's very possible you're making too much of an effort to declare that you're on our side. Especially odd, considering your earlier post...

Quote:
But he may be still a wolf, if this is a repeat of the Alain stunt. Why do you recommend not seering him? You even mentioned in the chat that he wouldn't dare trying to do that if Alain tried that first. It all sounds oddly suspicious, Whorli.
If Tass still has a possibility of being a wolf, which you appeared to believe, then wouldn't it be self-destructive to suggest that all special roles contact him? You go from inherent suspicion of Tass to a "Yeah, I'll back you up on that" with no apparent change of heart in between. This may have been a self preservation move - no one wants to be on the wrong side of a strategic decision - but in an issue with an obvious resolution such as this one, I don't see why you were ever on the wrong side to begin with. Spending a night seering Tass, who we know 99.9% is human, means an extra dead human, perhaps even two.

My vote isn't final, but it certainly isn't a random one.

Old 04-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #26
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Here's my entire convo with Tass after he got saved but before he made that post, which he can confirm.

TasselFoot: so you're human?

Auto response from bjstrattonIM: but hes alspee

bjstrattonIM: Yeah.
bjstrattonIM: U WAS pissed that I got screwed out of wolf.
bjstrattonIM: *I
bjstrattonIM: Now, not so much.
TasselFoot: k
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:50 PM   #27
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

yea... that was the whole convo with kilga after LD posted the story.

Question... 48 hours is up at 3pm EST on Wed... we're ending the day at 3pm on a weekday? Please tell me no....
Old 04-19-2005, 02:24 AM   #28
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Yeah, I gotta say I'm against that, seeing as how I would not be around until like, 2:45 or so.

Like I told Tass, I am getting some really weird vibes from nforcer. Nothing specific, nothing to base a vote on, but my eyes just rest a bit more on you than the others.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:47 AM   #29
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Voting extended until 7PM Eastern on Wednesday.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:53 AM   #30
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Default TWG XIV - Michigan Meetup - Day 1 - A sigh of relief

Thanks LD
Old 04-19-2005, 11:16 AM   #31
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RE: TWG XIV - Michigan Meetup - Day 1 - A sigh of relief

Well tass is now in control of this game, and this time I'm out of the loop, so seeing as I'm busy during exams week here, I'll follow his lead. Just make sure you talk to me on aim more tass.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #32
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I was merely pointing out the fact that he could still be a wolf, like Alain was last game, and tried nearly the same stunt. However, I highly doubt that he is. I'm pretty well-set on trusting his humanity right now. I know it seemed weird, pointing out that he still may be a wolf and then backing him up. Sorry for that weird communication I was giving out.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-19-2005, 12:50 PM   #33
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Alain... as you said, I'm the central figure this game. So, how about you get in touch with me. Not my job to IM all 15 of you all the time and keep you active. I have open IMs with all 15 players though.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:02 PM   #34
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Okay, here's what I see so far, because I haven't gotten to my Day 1 suspicion post yet as I normally do.

There's really not much to say, except everyone seems to be turning eyes to me because of some things I said that, I have to admit, appear very contradictory. Let me start off by saying, I never really did think Tass was a wolf. I was saying that he could be, under certain circumstances. However, I have no intention of killing him, because he is the most important player for the humans right now, and it would be stupid of me, human or wolf, to try to condemn him. C'mon, I'm not THAT dumb.

Chardish, I didn't address this in my post above, but Tass asked someone to back him up on the fact that special roles should contact him, being guarded and all. I believe he wanted someone to do that because newer players may have been confused as to why they should spill their guts to Tass. I was backing him up on that. I realize that it sounded strange because I never cleared what I said before about Tass possibly being a wolf. Notice, however, that I never said I was suspicious of Tass in the first place. And I wasn't. But, seeing as how Alain tried to pull a similar move in the previous game, the possible tactic stuck in my mind, and I pointed it out. I don't think he would attempt it on Night 1 in the first place. You'd have to be hoping for a miracle to make it work.

If you'll look back on page 1, the way Whorli had defended him seems a little odd, but that's assuming Tass is a wolf. That's why I posted the suspicion as an afterthought of Tass possibly being a wolf under that circumstance. If someone else had been killed, I would have immediately jumped on that and voted.

Let's see, who hasn't posted yet?

blahblah18
Flux_
Gamepro17616
GuidoHunter
HansSky
JenovaSephiroth

Wow, it's odd that they're all on the top half of the player list, no? By the way, my vote on Gamepro is random, courtesy of Probability Simulation on my TI84+ Silver. I may not get in before the day ends, but if I do, it will most likely change.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #35
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I really ahve nothing to say yet... I have some thoughts, I'm waiting to see what develops, and of course will be heard before its all over

Old 04-19-2005, 02:31 PM   #36
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Eh, just posting to let people know I'm alive. Sorry, but I just haven't felt that I've had a long enough period of free time to just sit down and get into TWG. Plus, Tass seems to have things in hand for the time being, so I haven't seen a great need for my involvement.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:53 PM   #37
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Slackers.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:58 PM   #38
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Well, I would appreciate it if both of you were more vocal... I'd consider you both in the upper half of players (at least), so I value your input... so, I hope you both find some time to write out and post what you're thinking.

I know what blah is thinking, as he has told me. I'm curious though, you aren't willing to make it public yet? Are you going to try and wait until late tomorrow and get people to jump on your bandwagon when its too late to switch off, etc? Well, I'll let everyone know what you are thinking, perhaps it'll give everyone something to talk about:

mastr414 (1:57:06 AM): and you're definately not a wolf, right?
TasselFoot (1:57:38 AM): do i even have to answer that?
TasselFoot (1:59:57 AM): i'll take that as a no
mastr414 (2:00:07 AM): if you don't feel you need to, then you don't
mastr414 (2:11:34 AM): it seems there might actually be cause to question actually...
mastr414 (2:11:47 AM): not that i believe its likely, but that the cause is in fact there
mastr414 (2:11:50 AM): and i had hoped it wasn't
TasselFoot (2:11:56 AM): you're kidding.
TasselFoot (2:12:00 AM): go to sleep
mastr414 (2:12:06 AM): you knew the guardian before night 1
TasselFoot (2:12:10 AM): no, i ddin't
TasselFoot (2:12:39 AM): read my post about that.
mastr414 (2:12:45 AM): where?
TasselFoot (2:12:57 AM): where would my post about it be....
TasselFoot (2:12:59 AM): hmmm
mastr414 (2:13:02 AM): G-bin?
TasselFoot (2:13:07 AM): close
mastr414 (2:14:54 AM): *sigh*
TasselFoot (2:15:27 AM): anything else?
mastr414 (2:15:37 AM): maybe, when i can sort this shit out
mastr414 (2:15:45 AM): plenty of time for me to get my voice heard
mastr414 (2:15:47 AM): not to worry
TasselFoot (2:16:16 AM): go for it.
mastr414 (2:16:21 AM): conenct 4?

Basically, he now has it in his head to take the ridiculous scenario of me knowing the guardian night 1, getting them to guard me, then trying to kill myself. And, all of this because I had mentioned that chardish had talked to me on night 1. chardish also talked to blah and kilga about the same matter. Combine that with the fact that I wouldn't flat out deny that I'm a wolf. Well, why won't I? At the time, I was rather pissed that he'd even ask me that, as the answer is obvious.

In case you need to see me type it blah... I'm not a wolf. I didn't know the guardian night 1, nor did I even talk to the guardian on night 1 now that I know who the guardian is. Plus, you of all people know how much I value my own life in TWG. Under no circumstances whatsoever would I ever attempt to kill myself. As I stated before, even in TWG4 when I knew 100% that I was being guarded, I didn't try it. I would not kill myself, nor risk killing a member of my wolf team, should I be put in that hypothetical situation.

Hopefully you can get that notion out of your head, cause frankly... its pissing me off. And, more than that, my guess is that you're just trying to pry, get yourself seered, so you can get into the "know".
Old 04-19-2005, 03:01 PM   #39
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

If you guys could get in the chat then I'd be able to find something that I can post.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:01 PM   #40
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Ok, well, in the abscence of any actual evidence on anyone, I am going to place a safety vote on nforcer. As I have stated in the thread and in AIM convos, I just have a feeling about him. This will probably be changed by the end of tomorrow, but if something happens and I can't, I'd prefer to go with my gut than to get a phantom.
Closed Thread