_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:22 PM   #362
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
i thought you were trying to say you knew for a fact redsludge wasn't human but you were being cryptic to the point of revealing your role...
you already hardclaimed my role for me
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:22 PM   #363
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

My vote is still parked on choof, isn't it? That's not where that goes.

danceflashrevo because he doesn't have a cool avatar
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:23 PM   #364
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

maybe it's been too long since i've played this game and i've lost my subtlety
Old 03-6-2015, 06:26 PM   #365
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

lets insta DFR, just to prove that we dont take no for an answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:27 PM   #366
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

also, last post for the weekend. see you guys on monday/sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:28 PM   #367
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
lets insta DFR, just to prove that we dont take no for an answer!
I like you.
Old 03-6-2015, 06:33 PM   #368
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

damn i'm suddenly seeing how hamfisted my approach was smdh, i used to have fucking surgical precision in this game.

sorry about that. my intention was to kill wolves but my behavior was very wolfy. i'm not a wolf, tho.
Old 03-6-2015, 06:36 PM   #369
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Also I did see you mention something about asking a possible townie to protect you which makes you seem more of a wolf because you are specifically asking for protection after the claim that you're a 1-shot townie when technically you already protect yourself once.
Hey Zenith, I'd like to see if you can tie up one more loose end here. There haven't been any cardflips yet, so I'll speak in hypothetical terms.

You've already explained why it wouldn't make much sense for an actual 1-shot Bulletproof Townie to ask a Jailkeeper to target them. What motivation might a wolf have to ask a Jailkeeper to target them?
Old 03-6-2015, 06:39 PM   #370
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

I asked the penguin to make this one prior to me being subbed in actually haha. Also pls, i'm on page 14. Almost therrrrr.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 06:55 PM   #371
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Stream of consciousness post wheeeeeeeee

Am wrote inbox confirmed 2015. Zenith, my first game I didn't even know there was a game thread, the entire first day I was refreshing the sign ups thread waiting for shit to happen. Awh these first pages are cute. Also YoshL da fuq u doin postin jrodd gifs here gtfo. Charu that Miku Hatsune dancing gif was on my computer screen at my class and you're lucky I don't think anyone saw, but bonusu for hamtaro. Damn charu broke the v.

Okay I think around page 8 is when the game starts per se. I don't think charu's posting is anywhere out of the norm if anyone's pegging him wolf for that. I think that it's interesting that Zenith jumped on to voting Charu after Redsludge said something about it and voted him. Zenith then said that he was taking the initiative which was already taken. Zenith's early few pages looked really townie but maybe this is him trying to backpack off of someone else to slip out of everyone's attention as a few people had already mentioned Charu being a wolf, jokingly or not. Mfw charu almost got insta'd. Damn V, calling someone a shitfucker? That's in tense.
Wat redsludge claimed bulletproof townie. Wat. Umh... I'm sure you're gonna get a lot of shit for this later so I won't say anything about why that was terrible if you're actually that role and stuff like that. That means that I'm reading you like... super polar right now. You're either red or that (or maybe ~a~) role. One thing that I will point out is that the claim was very awkward due to it being a) day one and b) there was virtually no traction on you at that point. Oh.. you... you.... you lied... what... oh... but if you are trying to prevent yourself from getting wolfed n1 or something.. just... If you weren't bulletproof then you might've baited out the real one coming out and if you're vt you could've killed a pr which is like... bad/10. Plus if you're vt, that seems like a really selfish play to do that to prevent yourself from getting wolfed. The town is supposed to just focus on getting wolves, not surviving. Oh wait.. what? You're actually bulletproof... oh... ok.. I... mmm.... This is really awkward to say right after V said "I would've believed you if you stuck with your claim."

Interesting choof/v stuff. I think that v might be reading into choof a little too hard. I think it's v/v (c wut i did ther kekekek). I think choof saying things thinking that redsludge is pretty townie because the claim and then the unclaim and then the reclaim all looks extremely wolfy and seems to be the biggest lead we have in this game.

Thank you zenith for being the only one to welcome me god dammit. Please pete my avatar is pretty nice. I made it myself!!! Also I haven't seen charu in a while, he's probably doing something though.

Sorry for any poor formatting because I just wrote this like... not trying to format anything in notepad so.. yeah... My best advice is to use the last 24 hours we have in this phase to get anything out of anyone else. I think that redsludge is the best lynch but I'd like to use the time we have to get as much as we can. Hell, maybe redsludge will say something worthwhile in the next 24 hours.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 08:40 PM   #372
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

danceflashrevo, what would your first thought be if Redsludge is lynched and flips village?
Old 03-6-2015, 08:44 PM   #373
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Hey Zenith, I'd like to see if you can tie up one more loose end here. There haven't been any cardflips yet, so I'll speak in hypothetical terms.

You've already explained why it wouldn't make much sense for an actual 1-shot Bulletproof Townie to ask a Jailkeeper to target them. What motivation might a wolf have to ask a Jailkeeper to target them?
I would assume if a wolf had motivation for asking for protection, it would be for a mask as to whether or not they are just covering their tracks or purposely revealing this information to mask or something along the lines like sheeping

Old 03-6-2015, 08:52 PM   #374
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

hypothetically speaking of course

Old 03-6-2015, 08:53 PM   #375
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Don't worry DFR, I'll have your avatar later tonight...I gotta get the creative juices flowing first :P

Thanks for taking the time to read through everything, the content of your post is pretty indicative of that. The tl;dr I got from you is that you had to wade through 8 pages of white noise, saw that redsludge "dun messed up" (which I think most people agree with), that v is reading into choof a little bit, and that you don't want a hammer.

Regarding the v and choof interaction, I think v in general is being a bit nit-picky with a lot of people. I think that behavior can be attributed to his personality though as opposed to his alignment.

Like you said, I agree that we shouldn't go for a hammer yet, and that we should try to make good use of the remainder of this phase.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 08:54 PM   #376
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
danceflashrevo, what would your first thought be if Redsludge is lynched and flips village?
The chances of this happening are half and half at the moment

Though, I would like to see his thoughts on the theory or situation if you would

Old 03-6-2015, 09:01 PM   #377
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

j-rodd will never read any of the random facts i post here
Old 03-6-2015, 09:08 PM   #378
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Also, just as a heads up, I won't be as active for the next 5 days or so. I'll be traveling to Baltimore for applicant processing and an interview for a summer position at the NSA.

My flight leaves 8pm server time tomorrow and I come back and my returning flight returns at about 10pm server time on 3/11 (Wednesday).

I'll try to keep up with the game when I can. Obviously, I won't have internet on the plane, but I'll try to catch up between layovers. And while I'm in Baltimore, they don't allow cellphones/laptops/etc on-site, but I'll be online when I return to my hotel room every afternoon.

Just letting you guys know so that way you will know that I didn't fall off the face of the Earth

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 09:14 PM   #379
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Why do I even bother... I've already mentioned this before, but if you are not in this game, nor have been allowed to make a post (AKA helping me out when requested) can you kindly keep it for postgame...
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-6-2015, 09:17 PM   #380
Redsludge
FFR Player

Quote:
Could you tell me where else you've played?
I play on a forum called Last Life. I would link to example human/wolf games but I don't have enough posts on the forum yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
his claim fucking sucked and I don't believe it for a second, I believe he's sticking with the claim to save face
Yeah basically this. It was probably a really dumb thing to do, but I do these things sometimes. I was tired and wanted to get involved in the game more so I thought why not.

I am a Vanilla Townie, I claimed basically to get the game started. I have no idea of what game setup we're in, or if there is a 1-Shot Bulletproof at all. I wanted to set myself up as wolf bait for the night phase. Someone has to die so why not a VT? I see now though that my idea was dumb in this game set up and I probably won't make it that far now anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Now that Dance mentioned it, it would've done you a lot better without saying anything if your intentions were to draw in a wolf.

Also I did see you mention something about asking a possible townie to protect you which makes you seem more of a wolf because you are specifically asking for protection after the claim that you're a 1-shot townie when technically you already protect yourself once.
Yeah I guess I didn't really think that through. I haven't played in any games where talk outside of the thread isn't permitted any I didn't really think of the impact which that had on claiming any sort of role. I figured the wolves would want a 1-Shot Bulletproof dead because they wouldn't want to go into a final day phase with a possible bulletproof to take down. Being a standard VT, if there is a Jailbreaker in the game then they would be protecting a human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
I haven't even seen him lurk since he committed to his bullshit-as-hell claim
I'm sure we live in different timezones, when you are most active I am most likely sleeping or at work!
Redsludge is offline   Reply With Quote