Old 01-21-2015, 03:40 PM   #361
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXI: Harry Potter and the Rise of the Wolves - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
So basically exactly how he was now?
What roles did he have in LTWG? My only Live game with him had him lynched D1 as a townie, lmao. (although, he was scuzzy as hell in that game)
I don't really remember tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:42 PM   #362
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Why is t-force lock clear? That's news to me.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 03:43 PM   #363
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Hmm..

I'll let this go for a bit.
Jteh, because I'm lazy, what was your reasoning for wanting to go with DFR last day phase?
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:46 PM   #364
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I am not a fan of DFR at all but who could his partners be? He wants to kill between melissa and jteh today so they aren't his partner.
You assume that they still wouldn't want to distance from each other. DFR isn't afraid to do this as evidenced by the game where he bussed our host and ended up convincing dAnceguy to lynch me over her leading to a wolf win. If DFR is indeed a wolf, those are still 2 likely possibilities in my opinion.

PS. Quit tryin' to pocket me.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:50 PM   #365
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I don't see a reason for them to not assist each other. The town doesn't really have a consensus at the moment so if you can find some reason to town read a partner you can then push on to someone else
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #366
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Vote Count
reuben_tate (1) - lynn43melissa
lynn43melissa (1) - Red Blaster

Unvote
reuben_tate

Not Voting
tiloco, T-Force, jtehanonymous, danceflashrevo
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:36 PM   #367
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Just for discussion, since there isnt any atm, on the topic of Riot Police possibly hinting at being a seer (my wording) do you guys think he would've quietly died like that as a hugely important town role?

I'm gonna say that he would've hard claimed if he was a role.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 05:42 PM   #368
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I agree. He was being grilled for a couple hours and at the point that he just walked away he probably would have claimed
Old 01-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #369
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Gahh, green again. Someone give me an interesting role!
Hmm so can we safely file him as a confirmed vanilla town then? Or does anyone think we hit a wolf on Riot?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:13 PM   #370
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Hmm..

I'll let this go for a bit.
Jteh, because I'm lazy, what was your reasoning for wanting to go with DFR last day phase?
My reasoning is given in my reads list. Dfr seems awkward and unsure of what to do with himself. He has weird interactions with red blaster and others where he is apologetic. That's why he is in the red pile.

That read isn't even including the posting he did very close the end of the day though and I want to update based on his stream of consciousness posts.

This post is brought to you from McDonald's from my phone. Bada ba ba ba, I'm hungry.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:13 PM   #371
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

the only world I am seeing with him as mafia off the top of my head is him and jteh so not quite yet but he was probably town
Old 01-21-2015, 06:17 PM   #372
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

I think riot would claim because of his reasoning for not being helpful. He said he couldn't contribute because he just didn't know how to or how to formulate more helpful stuff to defend himself. If he had the role, then that would be a powerful thing to obviously use to help us but he didn't so I think he was just stumped.

See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Jtehanonymous

seriously what the fuck.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:20 PM   #373
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Okay I'm going to go teach geometry for forever now rip I hate high school geometry. Be back pretty late tonight.

See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Jtehanonymous

seriously what the fuck.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #374
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

What I know right now:

Riot is 99% not a pr, he has a 1 in 7 chance of being a wolf still. I say 1 in 7 given that FG was confirmed town via the nightkill and I myself am town, also he has a 1/7 rather than a 2/7 chance given that the roleblocker is clearly still alive.

Funnygurl as stated above, clearly human due to nightkill. Was she a pr? It's too hard to tell and isn't worth the guesswork at this point. We should move forward assuming she was a VT.

Jteh I'm liking what I am seeing from him, we have a few people we are very similarly stanced on, now I'd like to see more from him. His posting is dramatically decreased from the usual, but he's stated reasons why. Giving him a solid town read.

T-Force I'm still on the fence with how I feel about you. You are either super town or super wolf and it's really annoying that I'm having trouble deciding on which way I want to lean yet. I don't want you lynched this phase as you have been fairly active and at least appear to be scum hunting. Gonna give a null-ish green lean.

Benguino I do appreciate the effort you put into the wall of posts you made today, I don't really have much else to say about Ben unfortunately. I need to reread most of his interactions a bit later to see why he's the consensus wolf lynch for today. Null for me until I reread.

Tiloco meh.. his game is very similar to the last jtwg where he was wolf. He's one of my red leans currently as I don't really like that him simply asking questions as elementary as he is, but yet being widely viewed as town. I also don't like the pocketing of T-Force that he consistently has been doing..even T-Force pointed it out. Add to that his overall bossyness(?) which is just rubbing me the wrong way.So idk..red.

Danceflashrevo I had some issues with DFR early on with his vote on me and the easy unvote, but I don't really think that was too game changing of an action. I would actually like to see you post some more in-depth reads when you get the chance. Green.

Melissa she's my biggest red lean at this point. We've still yet to see really anything substantial from her and she only ever posts when prompted to, despite lurking from time to time. She'd be the person I want gone the most right now unless something dramatically changes before end of phase. Red.

If I forgot you you're null :/
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #375
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #376
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Cheers, Red.

I also agree that Riot is not a PR. There's no way a PR just lies down and takes that lynch without playing that trump card. Absolutely no way.

And, to agree with everyone else, FG was probably town unless we have a ballsy-ass wolf, and seeing as she probably died during the night, not a bloody chance.

With 7 left, and probably 2 wolves (as stated above), we need to figure out what we're going to do, especially next day if we mislynch today.

I do NOT want to see these people gone today:
tiloco217
Red Blaster

I'm on the fence about seeing these people gone today:
Jtehanonymous
reuben_tate

I'm fairly certain these should be the lynchpool:
DFR
lynn34melissa

I could maybe drop Jteh back down there, but I'll wait for when he fully elaborates on DFR, and maybe gives another full list.

(PS. Consider that a shoddy reads list. I can make a full one later on based off of Day 1 and how I feel about them vs. Day 0 reads)
Old 01-21-2015, 07:10 PM   #377
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

regarding riot it's actually 1/6 when you take out the role blocker and when you take out the roles (although that is info we don't have yet) it goes down to 1/4 or 1/5 if fg was a role/ if you are role.

As for your read on me I am not going to stop controlling things so you are just going to have to get over it. Also I can see how you may see my read on t-force as pocketing since I haven't felt the need to go in depth on it but I will go ahead and do so now.

As I mentioned in the last night phase I really liked the way that he came back when he got off work. He very easily fit into pressuring riot with me in a way that didn't feel like he was trying to push a lynch through. He asked questions instead of just pointing out reasons we should lynch him and didn't even want to kill him until near the end of the day. It was almost like he was the good cop in a good cop, bad cop situation. I also like the pressure he is putting on DFR and Jteh today. In addition we have very similar reads although I don't really care about that as much.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #378
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

red trying to soft claim ron. MOD KILL :P
Old 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM   #379
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Okay, I'm going to be placing names in red, however THEY WILL NOT COUNT AS VOTES!

Day 0
Out of the people alive, this is how I felt.

reuben_tate: Null
lynn34melissa: Null
Red Blaster: Partially Town, partially wolf.
tiloco217: Town
Jtehanonymous: Null
danceflashrevo: Scummy

To the 3 nulls, you all really didn't say a whole lot, in my opinion. It was enough for you all to skirt past the lynch line.

Tiloco felt really town to me. He voiced his opinions without warrant, he tried to steer town in what felt like a solid direction, he pestered people and tried to get more information out there. All these are qualities in a good, solid town game.

Red, Like I've said before, you were playing differently. Maybe you're just trying to change up your meta? I don't know. It was weird seeing it and it made it hard for me to peg you.

DFR, I like that you decided to post your thoughts near the end. That said, while I felt Riot was a better lynch, you were still second best.

Now then, off to today.

Reuben_tate: You're looking more towny. That whole page of thoughts I thought was nice to see and I like that you're also slightly pressuring people when you can. That said, I'd like for it to not just be on the sibling rivalry, but what can you do.

lynn34melissa: One of my top two wolf reads today, although one I'm not too sure of. I don't like the silence. And as much as that could be attributed to the new player card, that's not going to fly here. This is jTWG. This is played to learn the game and you can't learn if you don't participate.
Also, going back to my analysis of Funnygurl's death, there's a possibility that l34m is indeed a new wolf.

Red BlasterP: You're back to your town game. You're bringing up ideas, and confronting people. Your false alarm earlier was weird, but you still get a green lean from me.

tiloco217: You are the hardest person for me to read. On one hand, you're continuing your play from last day in that you're driving discussion, you're questioning people (you're making them think. For jTWG, this is good as it makes people think and learn how to play), and you're being vocal.
That said, you've quieted down a bit, plus, as mentioned, I have a slight suspicion you're pocketing me. I've seen your wolf game first hand on the forums, and it's near indistinguishable from this game and that makes me nervous.
I still don't want him to die because the discussion is still helpful to have around. Potential D2/D3 lynch?

Jtehanonymous: You're still null to me. You're doing well at backing up your points, but my beef is that there aren't enough. Today you've only talked about things you've said yesterday; I don't recall you talking about one thing that's regarding TODAY'S day phase.
This is a good way to appear active, but still not say a lot of anything while doing so.

danceflashrevo: Sorry man, but you've reverted back into your "i dont know wat im doing plz help". You're better than this. I've seen you be better than this. I think you're scared; scared that anything you say will appear wolfy because you don't want to reveal too much about you or your partner.
If you're human, I'm sorry, but even human DFR says more than this. Human DFR usually has more random and funny comments to say.

No votes yet, but I do think DFR is definitely up there on suspicions list.

Also, sorry guys, but my bed calls. I have to start at 1:30 AM tomorrow (ewwww) so that means being up sometime after midnight. I will be around for most of the end day though, and I will of course try to keep up on my phone as much as possible.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:19 PM   #380
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I am not going to stop controlling things so you are just going to have to get over it.
This just screams human :eyeroll:
Quote:
Quote: