Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2014, 08:35 PM   #361
Shuu Iwamine
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Speaking of Mr. May, he also hasn't been around ever since his little tantrum.
Shuu Iwamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #362
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Smile Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Red Blaster seems to be the main lynch candidate at the moment so I won't say too too much on him. I'm finding it hard to tell if he's a wolf who's uncomfortable with their role or a human that has a horribly defective tone detector. For example, there's this defense against Gradiant's sarcastic push against him:

Which seems like a bit of an overreaction to a post that was in jest. He also dropped this argument pretty quickly.

Later he uses the "it's the first phase, literally nothing happens" defense which is completely false. Behind every post there's intention, and this includes shitposts: why were they made, why were they worded the way they were, why were they posted at that specific point in time, why would they shitpost in response to this but not in response to that, etc etc. There is a lot that can be discerned.

A weird defense that he keeps using is reacting with moral outrage towards the fact that he's being targeted, such as can be seen here:

Why are we not allowed to push against him? What excludes him from being singled out yet allows the 12 other players to do be? He got singled out because he did stuff that was wolfy, how is that unfair or a joke? The whole point of the game is to "nitpick the everloving shit out of everything [you] post" so suggesting otherwise is kinda wolfy. Red, would you rather us not try to solve the game then? Should we just take everybody at their word? If you're a human, your job is to respond to the scrutiny and defuse it so that the town can be pointed in the right direction; rejecting the scrutiny without reasoning is the mark of a wolf.

Red concludes his defense with the request that we plz kill him. As a human, this move is basically admitting that you're done playing in the best interests of the town. He then leaves the thread on a smug, accusatory tone:

which sets up a "me vs everybody else" dichotomy. On top of his penchants for defensive play, he behaves as if he's a minority amongst the majority, that it's everybody against him. This mindset would make sense if he really was a minority, perhaps one of the red variety.
Your poor analysis aside, the fact that you read "I'm really angry" as a serious comment just makes me disregard your entire post. I seriously stopped reading after that. Left the thread on a smug tone? So my thinking Yosh is a wolf and purposely pissing him off in search of a certain reaction is smug? I think I accomplished exactly what I set out to do.

Please also point out what you saw of any importance in D0 that I'm clearly missing.

As I said earlier, lynch me if you feel you must..but it'll only hurt your chances in the long run. I'm Vengeful Enigma, so quit wasting your time with this pointless witch hunt that'll only result in a mislynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #363
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Wow Red has been super defensive this game. I don't remember him being that defensive when I pressed on him the last time I played with him.
You pressured me?
Fabricated. You dropped out shortly after Plop and I put the pressure on you for lurking.
Nice try though.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #364
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
You pressured me?
Fabricated. You dropped out shortly after Plop and I put the pressure on you for lurking.
Nice try though.
Didn't you play in the game prior to that one? It's not fabricated and if I have to go back and dig crap up I will. Either way, you're being way more defensive than I've seen so far. I dropped that game because I had to, if you had actually paid attention I hadn't logged into FFR for like 2 or 3 days. I can't remember how many now but I'm sure I can pull up that too.

At this point you seem really freaked out about the pressure on you so I'm going to go ahead and put this on you Red Blaster
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #365
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

I really hate it when people act fucking dumb and then call it "fishing for reactions"

Like fuck you no it's not you're just trying to save face and it's embarrassing to watch most of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #366
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Kill red blaster. Blue votes are dangerous too.

If you get the role pm dont reveal please. Its good to not have wolves have extra info about who they can and cant kill. Its nice to claim to preserve your day actions, but to have death rattle come in you really have wait for the wuffs and shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #367
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Its ok red if youre afraid

You cant escape

Theyll find you

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #368
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Didn't you play in the game prior to that one? It's not fabricated and if I have to go back and dig crap up I will. Either way, you're being way more defensive than I've seen so far. I dropped that game because I had to, if you had actually paid attention I hadn't logged into FFR for like 2 or 3 days. I can't remember how many now but I'm sure I can pull up that too.

At this point you seem really freaked out about the pressure on you so I'm going to go ahead and put this on you Red Blaster
No. Last game was my only game.
As I said, fabricated.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #369
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Kill red blaster. Blue votes are dangerous too.

If you get the role pm dont reveal please. Its good to not have wolves have extra info about who they can and cant kill. Its nice to claim to preserve your day actions, but to have death rattle come in you really have wait for the wuffs and shit
Kill who I want.
Don't share important information.
Clearly motives of a wolf.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #370
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Kill who I want.
[COLOR="red blaster"]red blaster[/color]

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #371
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

red blaster

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #372
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Strong opinions and not afraid to say that i want you dead

Wolves want everyone dead. I want you dead and theres a difference

Stop generalizing and dieee
You havent even given anyone reasons for why you shouldnt die

Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #373
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Why do you think that James > Red? I see why you put Red lower (you interpreted the "kill me" post differently than I did) but why would you substitute him with James? I don't disagree that James is a very good candidate as well, I'm more interested in your reasoning.
I've never played in a game where James as reacted as such as he did to Charu. It's either extremely overdefensive over nothing (there might have been only like 1 vote on him at the time), or I think it's a very dramatic way of creating distance. How I see it, at the moment Charu is in no danger of dying. If James and Charu are a pair benefiting from this distancing, James has a safe vote and is in no danger of being caught in a list of players voting for somebody that has flipped town. Charu also had a vote on James so the hatred looked mutual, but that vote has switched to Red, whose situation seems convenient for wolves (I still think Red is just a not very smart town).
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #374
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Okay yeah it was last game, I pressed you back and you were not acting like you are now. You did not seem as frazzled when people put votes on you last game yet this game you seem super anxious.
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:00 PM   #375
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm also curious as to where James has been, haven't seen him in a while.
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #376
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

James is also very wolf from my meta reads
While he always bumbles happily along, i dont think ive ever seen him as smug as he seemed when he was in thread either

Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #377
Shuu Iwamine
FFR Player

Quote:
Kill who I want.
Now this is an interesting post, Mr. Blaster.

After all the information and clarification that has been given to us, which line in your post is the one that I find fascinating?
Shuu Iwamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #378
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Why is my analysis poor? Please explain and refute my points instead of making a nebulous claim.

No, your "I'm really angry" bit was obviously sarcasm, but the rest of it ("I was just posting so people didn't think I was inactive, as I was backreading everything.") wasn't. My point still stands.

It is when you imply that you have better things to do than refute other people's claims against you in a game where your main job is to refute other people's claims against you.

If you can honestly look through the entirety of these almost 400 posts and not find a single lead or clue or hunch towards who is and who isn't a wolf then you should not be playing this game.
Wow..youre talking about when I said I have to go to work? Yeah I have this thing called a job, unlike some people here I have to work for a living. So yeah, in that regard, it is vastly more important than this.

About D0, at that point there was nothing important. James had entered very similar to how he entered last game..that didn't strike me as odd. Other than that it was people tossing around joke votes. So I stand by what I said, nothing important at the time.

About my entry post, what I'm not allowed to post while catching up? That's suspicious to you? Please explain why that worrys you. Unless you have some early mistake it really shouldn't. I'm gonna go re-read all of your posts as you must have something you don't want others to look over.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:07 PM   #379
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Okay yeah it was last game, I pressed you back and you were not acting like you are now. You did not seem as frazzled when people put votes on you last game yet this game you seem super anxious.
The only person who actually voted for me last game was you lol. Literally the entire game it was just you. I got a green flip from DBP on D1 and nobody focused on me afterwards.
The situation here is slightly different seeing as more than half seem to be blindly going for me at this point. So yeah..naturally frazzled.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #380
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Thumbs down Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Quote:
Wow..youre talking about when I said I have to go to work? Yeah I have this thing called a job, unlike some people here I have to work for a living. So yeah, in that regard, it is vastly more important than this.

About D0, at that point there was nothing important. James had entered very similar to how he entered last game..that didn't strike me as odd. Other than that it was people tossing around joke votes. So I stand by what I said, nothing important at the time.

About my entry post, what I'm not allowed to post while catching up? That's suspicious to you? Please explain why that worrys you. Unless you have some early mistake it really shouldn't. I'm gonna go re-read all of your posts as you must have something you don't want others to look over.
If you can't defend yourself shift the burden of proof and cast suspicion on your accuser

nice

Quote:
no one cares
Quote: