Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #361
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

wow ur lucky ur not in waterloo right now or i would soooo go back to campus and slap you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #362
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Go back and read all my posts for this game.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #363
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

There is no logic anymore behind these accusations on me other than people getting super annoyed by the amount of posts I make. At this point, I have nothing more I can say unless someone other than me gives a sober second thought.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #364
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

off to bed, i will tomorrow.

i still wanna see a vote count tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #365
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
I should have posted more in detail. There is a priority of the people I want to lynch FOR DAY 1.

Horrible inactive players and horrible players in general < Horrible players that give us information about better players when they are flipped < Potential wolves.
And keep this in mind while you read my posts. This has been my motivation for my actions in the past two games.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #366
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

3 votes to insta on myself.

yoman as an alternative. great i see vic right now, and it just takes 2 more people to retardedly vote without reading the thread.

enjoy your trail of dead ends.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #367
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

im off to bed

Old 05-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #368
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Your motivations are legitimate, your approach is debatable.
By the way, if a player cardflips red because of a lynch, that's because he was suspected as a potential wolf from most players. I mean, if you want to get info from someone upon cardflip, you are kind of obligated to aim for potential wolves. One goes with the other. I don't see the need of putting both in the equation. It's actually one of the main aspects about having alternate day phases in TWG. If not, we could play a game where there would only be one phase and just kill everyone off of our suspicions. It's called genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky
I'm TRYING to find wolves unlike any of you know how to do that.
Derp.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #369
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yo Manti, don't forget to post.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #370
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Yep, A lot of reading to catch up on, and I want to go to bed before 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #371
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots
I'm not talking about a weak player's defensive behaviour of the players who post. I'm talking about lynching the people who's posts do not logically make sense. Note: zoshi, vic, james.

The people making constant pushes will generate enough content in the thread for us to be able to analyze as the game progresses, so lynching them day 1 does not make sense since we do not have much information readily available.
If I could have, I would have replaced "defensive behavior" for "actions" btw. I understand your view on the strategy, but my argument on it was that, as of D1, even though weak players can give some essential hints based on their post content, I don't see why this information would be as valuable and satisfactory than a wolf who is being active, pushing in some general directions and getting some accusatory statements done. I actually feel like it's quite the contrary. Someone who has brought more stances into daylight gives us a better base for analysis and can point to numerous evidences. I feel this is only part of the excuse for lynching weaker players, and is not rational. You're actually saying "hey let's lynch someone without having much evidence". Zoshi, Vicc and James are prime example of that, and don't bring anything substantial enough to be considered illogical, really.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox
you realize that posting a paragraph of notes, some of which is within V's argument, implies that you are putting that information behind your vote, yes?
Other than V being certain that cedo is a wolf as a starting point on why I chose to analyze cedo, and specifically cedo, my vote had nothing to do with V.
As much as I love your posting style, there is evident contradictions in your arguments which you fail to acknowledge or deliberately decides to ignore. A failure of comprehension can happen in a good number of ways, often caused by things like language barrier, past experiences or different mindsets. I believe that a real pro-town player would try his best to understand his reasoning flaws even though they might not seem apparent at first. A wolf would divert attention from this. Thing is, I don't understand why you are so inclined in extrapolating others' but seem to ignore yours. (see upper quote)

And by the way, do V and you have any personal issues? That confrontation seems over the top.

Quote:
If someone says I am all over the place one more time I'm seriously going to lose it. A lot of my efforts have been undermined and I need to change this mentality right now.
You know, thing is most of your explanations are scattered throughout the thread and do not always take form in one continual thought. What confuses me is how you switch from being accusatory to defensive to emotional really quickly.

Quote:
I am so pissed right now I don't know if I should respond to you jrodd or just leave.
That type of shit really pisses me off. If you don't feel the need to contribute, you're not any better than a wolf.

-
That's all for a second sober opinion on the current events regarding you.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #372
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Based on this response, your point of view is that you don't care whether or not I am lynched? I have a response based on how you answer this.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #373
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Please explain to me what demonstrates your point of view.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #374
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

It's a simple question. You should answer it.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #375
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I wrote up 2 responses based on how you answer this question. I'll paste the appropriate one.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #376
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

<_<

I already had suspicions which I've explained already in my earlier initial, I'm merely stating how they are developed by your most recent actions. I'm prudent about you because there's so much that interferes in your recent interactions with V and AC1 that a lot can be interpreted in both directions. I'm not the guy to express interest in lynching someone and not caring. You, however, did quite a lot.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #377
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

By the way, here's the post I was concocting.
-

While waiting for Manti, I'll only say that I do not feel uncertain lynching freaky than YMIA. Freaky's current actions are confusing and seems like someone who writes a lot about what is on his mind. It mostly seems like errors in interpretation/communication YMIA's posts however are very ordered and to the point. I do have major suspicions based on his most recent one where he places a vote on the most easiest target right now.

I wouldn't care much for the vote itself if it wasn't backed up by a stupid reason which proves the fact that he has definitely not read through the thread entirely. Plus, this reason does not even makes any sense as to how it pertains to arising suspicions. Freaky's idea did not even generate any controversy about himself. Hell, even the motive behind his vote is totally empty of intentions. The whole logic is summed up as "I have no intention of looking for wolves, I'll put a vote because I've got called for". It's total bullshit and I don't know why no one except Freaky has noticed it. And what the fuck is this "AC1 is suspicious because you seem intent on lynching both freaky and I"? No valid reasoning, and it also sounds like he's knowing more about people and their roles than normal.
Come on, this is horrendous.

Quote:
I'll lynch him if I have to, but I prefer to lynch him next phase rather than right now.
Basically this. Cedo is still expressing anti-town behavior. But as for his claim, it's imprudent to hold a lynch on him right now. If Cedo really plays an act, it should be clearer by the start of Day 2.

My line of thought:

Day 1 lynch: YMIA
Day 2 potential lynch: Freaky
Guard: AC1
Seer: Manti
Vigi: Danceguy
Old 05-24-2013, 01:19 AM   #378
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox
I personally didn't think they are the most convicting of reasons or else I'd have voted for him as well, but it's plenty well-reasoned. Dude was tripping all over himself.
Yeah, V's arguments weren't the most incriminating but it all sums up as a good way of making pressure on him.
I'm still stumped by Cedo's claim. A claim on Day 1, especially in C9++ format seems extremely fishy/extremely careless and disadvantages the town.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:20 AM   #379
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

There is only one real argument you are making with that long post, and that is borrowed from what V and AC1 pointed out. You are doing great adding fuel to this bandwagon by carefully selecting incriminating posts I have made, or simply quoting things of no relevence to further influence a lynch.

I find it interesting that you take no particular stance in my lynch. Wolves already know what I would cardflip as, and definitely do not want to be the last few people jumping on this wagon without any sort of absolute evidence of me being a wolf.

Your argument about my mindset to lynch the shittest players first is invalid. I am open to changing this mindset, and I have demonstrated it both in the last game and this game. In all honesty, I don't understand why the game starts in a day phase, and I just want to lynch off someone to get the game rolling. Notice how while I'm not pushing for a lynch on the shittest players of the game, I am trying to generate conversation.

Another note that I all of a sudden thought of now that you are in the spotlight. The game explicitly states that one and only one wolf may send in a kill. You once posted that you take all of the game information very seriously, and we have already established you are capiable of using the plan manti and I was talking about earlier in the game.

Posting that wolves cannot communicate during the day time and joking it off at a later time when you realize that wolves indeed can, was what I was hinting at when I quoted you, and I put it off as something you weren't capiable of trying. As of this moment, I am still not sure whether or not wolves can communicate during the day time and I think this warrants a clarification from the host.

Yes, I'm accusing you of being a wolf. I have 4 votes on myself and yoman seems the most agreeable person to lynch instead of me as of this moment, and this is refraining myself from voting you.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #380
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

So after reading through page 13, here's a couple thoughts off the top of my head:

Cedo is blue. Without a doubt. In This post he's trying to get V to back off without coming completely out. I'm suprised V didn't pick up on it instead of pressing Cedo until Cedo felt like he was forced to crack

The lynch on Freaky has been snowballing since page 8ish. I don't see any good reasoning behind it other then "I don't like how he plays", which is the same reason Zoshi has 4 votes. We currently have two players up for lynch because they post in akward/unusual ways.

I think we can do better then that.

Just got to page 14, and it's half an hour after when i wanted to go to bed. No solid wolf reads yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread