Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #341
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Okay I think it's beneficial to have a vigi pool at this point, although I think it's more likely SK doesn't exist in this game, it doesn't hurt us at all trying to confirm.

I don't like how often I see Tps lurking the thread and not saying anything. First phase he voted me and justified it with a quick line. Now he's saying nothing despite reading everything. Just want us to take each other out maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 05-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #342
One Winged Angel

aaaaaaaaand he's gone again

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #343
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Lynching someone we all agree on is +EV.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #344
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

actually no. we can't relate twg to poker. stop doing that

Old 05-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #345
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

VOTECOUNT

freaky (4): V, viccica, zoshi, james
zoshi (3): OWA, freaky, manti
TPS (1): jrodd

3 votes from lynch

yet to vote: TPS, Gun, meno, syhto
Old 05-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #346
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I don't understand why we're trying to metagame out roles.

Stop distracting people from grilling each other and looking for wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #347
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Freaky you are in no position to be dictating strategy and you honestly need to back off and let other people post. No one is taking you seriously anymore.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #348
One Winged Angel

Could someone explain to me why Kraut would change his vote off of Zoshi, further ensuring a no lynch scenario during D1, if Zoshi was actually human? Wouldn't the human lynch have benefited the wolves a lot more than no lynch?

Like this just seems textbook to me, but I don't know the game as well as you guys do. If Zoshi was lynched anyways that phase and found to be human, sure this works in Kraut's favor to lower suspicions towards him, but suspicions wouldn't have been lowered to the point where failing to lynch a human was a fair trade for Kraut. I don't know, I want thoughts on that because I'm failing to understand the logic.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #349
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
what does viccica and kraut make of this.
Kraut was responding to this post I made. I posted this because both vic and kraut are the first to put votes on james and zoshi respectively. He changed his vote on zoshi because of this. He could have changed it for any reason though. I still think lynching zoshi gives us more information.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #350
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Zoshi can be any role right now, and no one is making any accusations of people right now. I wanted zoshi dead last phase and want him dead for the same reasons this phase. We are ahead in the game anyways, so killing a player that shows signs of bandwagon (da 1 before he was primary lynch target) is still okay.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #351
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I'm not preventing anything. I am requesting that everyone have a lynch, and a vigi target. If you do not want this, give a reason why.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #352
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I keep this thread open in a tab at all times, the only time I'm not lurking in it is when i'm traveling between jobs for clients and I have to pack up my laptop. I haven't had a chance to read the last 3 pages of this thread yet though, as soon as I finish my day I will go over it all and formulate an opinion to post on here, looking around 5:30 PST.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #353
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I don't know, I want thoughts on that because I'm failing to understand the logic.
Sometimes the logic doesn't work. When that happens re-evaluate the stance you're taking.

Personally, I see Kraut's movement off of Zoshi as a wolf trying to remove himself from a bandwagon situation so he can't be blamed for lynching Zoshi later. This indicates a wolf (Kraut) ---> Human relationship. He'd look pretty good lynching Zoshi if Zoshi was a wolf, and it certainly looked like Zoshi was going to die. The most logical (but not only) reason for Kraut removing his vote from Zoshi is that Zoshi is a human, and Kraut wanted to be absolved from that death.

I'm currently voting for Zoshi, but it's mainly because I'm much more confident in Freaky's humanity, and things were steamrolling towards bandwagon lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #354
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Zoshi.

Freaky was the one who outed Kraut and wanted him dead. I don't know why I had forgotten that until now, guess I was mixing up events.

Regardless, I still think Zoshi's plan is questionable and unreliable and we're wasting time on discussing it.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #355
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Sometimes the logic doesn't work. When that happens re-evaluate the stance you're taking.

Personally, I see Kraut's movement off of Zoshi as a wolf trying to remove himself from a bandwagon situation so he can't be blamed for lynching Zoshi later. This indicates a wolf (Kraut) ---> Human relationship. He'd look pretty good lynching Zoshi if Zoshi was a wolf, and it certainly looked like Zoshi was going to die. The most logical (but not only) reason for Kraut removing his vote from Zoshi is that Zoshi is a human, and Kraut wanted to be absolved from that death.

I'm currently voting for Zoshi, but it's mainly because I'm much more confident in Freaky's humanity, and things were steamrolling towards bandwagon lynch.
this makes sense, and your reason for the current vote on zoshi is sound i guess. but in terms of hitting a wolf, who do you WANT to lynch and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #356
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

tps

Old 05-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #357
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
this makes sense, and your reason for the current vote on zoshi is sound i guess. but in terms of hitting a wolf, who do you WANT to lynch and why?
Honestly, Vicicca's been annoying me all game, she's been biting on things and not thinking about it till two days later.

TPS is much more inactive then I'm comfortable with, and MENO probably deserves to be modkilled for inactivity in another day or two.

I'd lynch Viccica right now if it were me and be extremely pissed at the activity of TPS and Meno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #358
Zoshi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Zoshi.

Freaky was the one who outed Kraut and wanted him dead. I don't know why I had forgotten that until now, guess I was mixing up events.

Regardless, I still think Zoshi's plan is questionable and unreliable and we're wasting time on discussing it.
Didn't someone say it was common for a wolf to lead a lynch onto his partner if they were in danger?
Old 05-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #359
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
In what sense?

What I saw was people investigating other people, you asking publicly why more people weren't voting for freaky, and then you defending freaky after you sort of suggested that voting for freaky was a common sense course of action. Your posts both inspired the additional votes on him, and then subsequently away from him.

I feel like you are having some sort of disconnect with what happened. Are you incapable of acknowledging your own influence?
Old 05-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #360
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Also, I'm sorry V, I couldn't let your datamining on who would vote for freaky with terrible/no logic attached continue. It was starting to escalate, and I feel pretty confident Freaky is a human.

Zoshi could be too, his behavior has been heavily influenced by being on the chopping block for 4 or 5 days. Desperation when being lynched is not a strictly wolf trait.
I was trying to let your vote on/pursuance of Freaky continue for data mining purposes, not because I wanted him lynched. Thats why I took as neutral a stance as possible with those posts. I got some of the information I wanted, and decided to use my influence to keep it from escalating further.

I wanted to see who would vote for freaky with reasoning, instead I got bandwagon votes from James and Zoshi. Zoshi I understand is trying to live, James voted for Freaky, but After reading the post 3 times, I think it's just because of Freaky's off the wall attitude he normally has. Freaky is a lot like Afrobean. He'll accuse everyone of beinfg a wolf at least once per game.

I think I used my influence pretty good actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Closed Thread