Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #341
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

charu I'm not reading things or exerting effort right now. whats up here, you fakeclaimed something as town? can you tell me what and why?
Old 05-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #342
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Default Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Okay, so, I'm thinking I'm for sure going to kick the bucket tonight.

Gradiant, do NOT ever lynch him, do you hear me? Do not, he's not the wolf, no, not ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #343
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
charu I'm not reading things or exerting effort right now. whats up here, you fakeclaimed something as town? can you tell me what and why?
I already explained.

James told me he was blue.

I told him I would pretend to be blue for him.

I told I was blue to Funny.

Funny happened to be the real blue.

Drama happened.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:37 PM   #344
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Okay, so, I'm thinking I'm for sure going to kick the bucket tonight.

Gradiant, do NOT ever lynch him, do you hear me? Do not, he's not the wolf, no, not ever.
btw, this is meant to say don't lynch Gradiant ever, kthx.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 02:54 AM   #345
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I should've kept my vote on James, fuck you guys.

What I was going to post about James:

Code:
[5/24/2014 4:25:00 PM] *** Gradiant has shared contact details with su...goi...?. ***
[5/24/2014 4:26:25 PM] su...goi...?: Yeah, that lynch was unfortunate >_>
[5/24/2014 4:27:14 PM] su...goi...?: Anyhow, I have a few questions to ask but I gotta hop off in a few, but once I get back, I'll ask the questions that I wanted to ask.
[5/24/2014 5:26:36 PM] Gradiant: Sure thing, although I'm always online cuz my phone, but I'm at work right now. When it's slow every little bit I'll check up on your questions
[5/24/2014 7:06:39 PM] su...goi...?: Back. Just needed to ask on what you think on a few players, specifically those on the freeze wagon, blind and charles
[5/24/2014 7:12:29 PM] su...goi...?: Also on blanket's post regarding him implying that he could die.
[5/24/2014 7:30:54 PM] Gradiant: I'm having a hard time deciding between wolf or stupid
[5/24/2014 7:32:01 PM] Gradiant: I thnk Charles is just slightly dumb, blind more so
[5/24/2014 7:32:21 PM] Gradiant: I really think funny is wolf
[5/24/2014 7:33:00 PM] Gradiant: Doing same sort of thing she did in ffr tourney game
[5/24/2014 7:34:00 PM] Gradiant: Iluswirl I think is possibility of wolf, but I'm because never played with him before
[5/24/2014 7:34:25 PM] Gradiant: I jokingly said to charu in a call that he was a wolf
[5/24/2014 7:34:44 PM] Gradiant: And the more he posts, the more I'm feeling that he could be ne
[5/24/2014 7:35:04 PM] Gradiant: Not to mention he was involved in freeze lynch
[5/24/2014 7:35:39 PM] Gradiant: Can't search for posts on my phone right now
[5/24/2014 7:35:51 PM] Gradiant: This is all top of my head
[5/25/2014 5:02:31 PM] su...goi...?: I see. (Skype just showed this to me @_@...)
[5/25/2014 6:24:04 PM] su...goi...?: Lol, the fuck you are smoking Jake. The reason why I mentioned on the lynch was because I was out all day until shortly before night 2 ended.
[5/25/2014 6:27:05 PM] Gradiant: Die wolf
[5/25/2014 6:27:35 PM] su...goi...?: ?
[5/25/2014 6:27:42 PM] su...goi...?: tsk tsk.
[5/25/2014 6:28:05 PM] su...goi...?: You think I killed blanket?
[5/25/2014 6:28:56 PM] su...goi...?: Such a pitiful lie indeed. If I would have killed someone it would have benn eiher you or Charu tbh. Why would I want to kill a mere inactive like blanket?
[5/25/2014 6:29:45 PM] su...goi...?: It doesn't add up. But oh well, good job wanting to kill a blue.
[11:27:16 AM] Gradiant: So you have a vote on me, so you think I'm a wolf.
But you tell me you are blue.
Lmfao

Will solidify Charu's statement: Me and him are an alliance. Either me or him is going to die this night phase, I'm sure of it, and the resulting flip will further prove.

Now:
1) Blind
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Quite frankly, I'm just tired of gradiant being a piece of shit. gradiant
Starting to post in the same way you called me out for in the first place, and ignoring all other evidence happening around including the calling out of James by both me and Charu.
Quote:
So far the people I haven't voted for have died, and so far they have been human. You seem worried, not just annoyed. Am I on to something? Time will tell because I know you won't.
I don't even know what this is. And people I have voted for haven't been human? I had yet to vote for anybody that had been killed. What would I be worried about? Seems like a bunch of filler shit to look like you are cornering me. I also didn't tell anything because somebody claiming blue is kind of important. If I had posted he had done as such and he was the last wizard, he would've died like funny. Unless I was 100% sure he wasn't blue would I post it was a fake claim and we could go after him. His saying so after voting me as wolf however raised the flag.

Quote:
Manti said he had stuff going on. That's why he's inactive. Read much?
Same brash attitude you called me out for, and seems overly defensive for just one or two votes on somebody that isn't you in the first place.
Quote:
Don't lynch dance, he was at an, not inactive on purpose. That shit happens ONCE A FUCKING YEAR OMG HE HAD FUN OUTSIDE THE GAME KILL THE MOTHER FUCKER Charu and James are fighting like Charles and gradiant so with Bullshit logic all four are wolves. Manti was off doing God who knows what with people or himself, so idk about him. Swirl is gut reaction for wolf, but still FUCK gradiant. Funny isn't funny, so lunch then idgaf either way.
Thank you for providing a good example of why I don't like your posting. He makes a poor post instead of taking the time to at least somewhat read and gets called out for it and you go and pull this. That last statement is great though, tunneling hard on me with nothing behind it other than the fact you don't like my being brash, which you are now doing.
Quote:
Not moving.
Quote:
Dammit manti, if we flip human, I don't suspect you, but I'll damn well blame. funny
You are tunneling on me and being quite the stubborn ass, manti mentions that you are acting like a stubborn ass, and you switch after saying you would not after one manti post.
Quote:
Gradiant under radar voting for someone with no votes. Just saying
Continuing tunneling on me after doing a safety vote to avoid lynching somebody you were making asinine posts about possibly dying.
Quote:
Wow, so how about that fake claim?
First to make stupid "wow that was bad guys" post. Also ignoring the fact that James fake claimed as well.
Quote:
How can you tell Charu? I'm asking because I'm reading it and just seeing you two trying to make a circle? It's highly possible though, I agree. We're running out of people to be wolves. I'm weary of you for the fake claim though, May I ask why you did that?
Yet again, you completely ignored Charu's first log post were James fake claimed and again for this next log post where it is shown he fake claims, and you'll probably ignore my log in this post as well. Yet, you only narrow down onto Charu doing it. Why?

2) Manti
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
If anyone wants to lynch a d1 gut read (I'm reading d2 right now). I say funnygurl
Current bullshit started here with a "gut read"
Quote:
Does it seem like James and Swirl are acting too close to one another?

Kinda weird.
Makes you seem like you are following along with everything yet you never expanded on this at all
Quote:
If I got my choice I would see funny or james lynched today.
And then you don't expand at all on James, and tunnel more on funny still based solely on "gut read"
Quote:
I really really do not want dance lynched.
Why? You never explained this at all and I believe it requires explanation. It wasn't like he was the wizard and you said later on in the day that a human death wouldn't affect us as much and would only increase evidence and discussion to get wolves.
Quote:
Gradiant you think funny is like 70% a wolf? Vote her. Dance has a legitimate excuse for his inactivity because he's been at anime north. Dance is also a worthwhile player to keep around. Don't lynch dance seriously. This is an awful lynch
I told James I thought funny was a wolf to see what he thought, said same in thread to keep continuity. You want me to switch to a vote by you based still solely on a day one "gut read"? Dance also wasn't a worthwhile player to keep around since his post was a vote on me based on "vague impressions" and I know he can do much better than that even with the least bit of reading. I know he isn't an idiot and this just screams cheap post.
Quote:
How do you expect someone to drop perspective on a game they still need to read in less then an hour? Lets propose a nearly impossible task and then vote to lynch the person when they can't deliver
Read above.
Quote:
Gradiant if your vote stays on dance and dance dies and flips human I'm coming full throttle at you and funny as a wolf team tomorrow.
You have yet to explain why it is of the upmost importance to not lynch danceguy and that makes me a suspect? and you continue to go "full throttle" at funny even though you STILL ONLY HAVE HER BECAUSE OF THE "GUT READ" AND HAVEN'T EXPANDED ON HER AT ALL.

Quote:
Blind vote funny with me
Why? You have yet to give any evidence against her. Just getting one of the dumb lemmings to blindly (lol, is this where your username comes from?) follow you (seemingly, but strong possibility of cover for wolves voting same way).
Quote:
This is not true for funny and she has not taken any helpful or comtroversial stances yet this game.
Neither have you, aside from the asinine tunneling on one player based on a "gut reading". This screams you being seer wolf and knowing she was last wizard.
Quote:
If you were interested in helping the humans win I'd think you're be trying a lot harder.
Same can be said to you, then again, you aren't interested in helping the humans win.
Quote:
Whaaa Gradiant was mean to me! Learn how to analyze the game. We're not playing for today, we're playing for tomorrow. The lynch on dance is poor for several reasons. You know this and even agree with it.

Stubbornly sticking your foot into the ground with your vote on gradiant does nothing to help dance live. by staying over there you are condemning dance to death. If Funny flips wolf we have heavy reason to suspect gradiant, if she doesn't we have a solid lynch we can analyze, which we didnt have during D1.

People are resistant to lynching funny. This is a good thing.
Post to look pro-town and gives cover for blind to switch votes to the same as his wolf partner when they realize nobody else was going to vote for me.

That last part though, what the fuck is that? People aren't wanting to lynch funny, that's good. AS YOU ARE HARDCORE TUNNELING HER BASED ON NOTHING.
Quote:
Like gradiant james and funny are all prominent wolf suspects and they're all on danceguy.

They're probably not all wolves, but why are we allowing the danceguy lynch to take place or even be close?
Why are you including me as a prominent wolf suspect when the people against me are James (who should've had his opinion nulled when Charu brought up his logs), and blind (who was voting me solely on being a whiner about my 'brash posting' which he started doing and much worse later on). Funny was also only a prominent wolf suspect due to your tunneling with no backing.

And again you don't explain why it's imperative that we don't target danceguy, what do you know about him?

Quote:
jesus christ. Claim!
Second to post something along lines of "wow that was bad guys". Also seemingly ignoring Charu's bringing up of James' fake claim (same as blind did twice)

And then something from James in one of Charu's logs:
Code:
[5/26/2014 10:34:25 PM] James May: Yeah. I don't see a Manti/funny combo. If anything, gut tells me charles/dance/funny. Blind is derp town (like blanket), swirl is null, you and gradiant are town. Manti is protown.
Note how neither blind or manti are in that gut tell list even though blind was acting similar to Charles. Blind is passed off as stupid which is good enough cover I guess. And manti the wolf-buddy is obviously put as protown (though with no explanation why as I can see. Explanation is very necessary based on how poorly he was doing to help the town based on his posts in the thread).

KILL JAMES, AND THEN GO AFTER BLIND AND MANTI.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #346
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Sorry for not placing that log in a spoiler, it caused a gross page stretch
Old 05-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #347
James May
FFR Player

HOLD UP.

Let me explain everything that happened. The reason why I came out was because funny came out to me. She didn't know whether or not to come out. I told her that I would cover for her and say that I was blue. THIS WAS BEFORE I CAME OUT TO CHARU AND GRADIANT. She had bubbled me night 1 and bubbled gradiant night 2. That's why I told Charu I had bubbled Gradiant. I was going to use that to trap the wolves. Seem like it backfired and now I feel like shit for coming out in the first place. If you lynch me because I tried to cover a blue for the sake of town cause then do so. But remember who was the one who wanted to lynch funny.

I'm on the college comp right now so I gotta wait until I get back home to pull up the log that I have for funny.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:38 AM   #348
James May
FFR Player

This is all that I ever did. If I get killed because I wanted to cover a blue, then go for it. Just be warned that the same thing happened in Chris' FFR Tourney game where a town was covering for a blue (albeit Charu did not know that Riot was the seer at the time) but I thought that was the safest way to go and she knew that I was under fire for the blanket incident. That's why I had told Charu and Gradiant that I was a blue. To cover Funny. Town, lynch Manti. He was the one who has led you guys to lynch her, not me.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #349
James May
FFR Player

And by Chris, I mean yoshl

Old 05-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #350
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

That is so fucked, no, why did you let me go with the plan then? Why did you agree about my suspicions on funny? Why did you allow me to do that?

Why did you agree with me saying Manti is pro-town? Why? If now you think he's a wolf? Do you even know why I said he wasn't a wolf before? It was because I thought funny was the wolf.

Why James, it doesn't make sense.

Your ass is grass.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #351
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

So, you, James, are declaring that Funny told you that she was the blue.

You, James, are in agreement that I pretended to be a blue for your sake.

Do you understand what's going on? Do understand why it would be bad for me to pretend your the blue when you yourself has been pretending to be a blue?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 10:00 AM   #352
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
That is so fucked, no, why did you let me go with the plan then? Why did you agree about my suspicions on funny? Why did you allow me to do that?

Why did you agree with me saying Manti is pro-town? Why? If now you think he's a wolf? Do you even know why I said he wasn't a wolf before? It was because I thought funny was the wolf.

Why James, it doesn't make sense.

Your ass is grass.
Because I did not want funny to be exposed Charu. That's why. If I even showed a slight hint of defense for her then you would be suspicious. I had to make sure that nothing would go on with her. I am being 100% honest here. I would relay everything to funny and have her bubble whoever you wanted to bubble, which the main part would be you. I wanted her to be distant from anyone that she could have found suspicious. I told her that and now I feel like shit for going off and having her be exposed. I told you to not lynch her until she tried to do something and that is where your part of the fault came in. I told you to sit tight and lynch someone who was inactive (dAnce or Manti). I thought you would have remembered that from when you were in an alliance and they told you to come out as blue.

Look, if you, me or Gradiant die Night 3, lynch Manti. If we're still alive next phase, then lynch me. I am just as surprised as you are but you have to take my word for it. I wanted to cover for funny, and I feel like shit for her getting lynched.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #353
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
So, you, James, are declaring that Funny told you that she was the blue.

You, James, are in agreement that I pretended to be a blue for your sake.

Do you understand what's going on? Do understand why it would be bad for me to pretend your the blue when you yourself has been pretending to be a blue?
I fucking understand Charu. I fucking understand. Look, get on Slack and I'll explain EVERYTHING to you. EVERY little detail that I had planned with funny.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #354
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Post logs here

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #355
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I can see Charu being confused by two blue claims, But I don't understand why James was here in the thread last night, saw the funny push happening and did nothing about it?

I also don't really understand why funny didn't claim though so I'm not reall getting when I expect out of things this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #356
James May
FFR Player

I'm not on my comp as I posted earlier Charu. I'll post it when I get back home later.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #357
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
I can see Charu being confused by two blue claims, But I don't understand why James was here in the thread last night, saw the funny push happening and did nothing about it?

I also don't really understand why funny didn't claim though so I'm not reall getting when I expect out of things this game.
Actually, I wasn't around when the push happened Manti. FFR might have said that I was on but I got off around 11 p.m.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #358
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

*groooooooooooooooooooooooans*

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #359
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I better have juicy logs.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #360
James May
FFR Player

Quote:

kind of fixing it since I can't edit. my previous post was pointing to the part where I bolded.

Closed Thread