Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Also note that i never voted for her, tsunfan you're not being very smart :/
Old 07-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #342
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda

Sunfan, what i get out of you voting for me is that you are hard defending psychoangel. Why? Im more inclined now to believe you both are mafia.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:08 PM   #343
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Psychoangel, what's your opinion on V? You focused your rebuttal efforts on me more so than him when he made a number of points against you as well.
It wasn't about you making points against me it's more that you seem to be swaying in opinions a lot and are making some weak accusations or agreeing like you did with what V said about me. You went on me at first because you said this game is for some reason different from my last, which it's really not and you ignored me saying that twice. Then you were agreeing/adding to what I said about middie but then went and agreed with what V said about my point basically just being a bandwagon off him.

I don't know what I think about V. I don't like that he's steering the game right now but he's also getting people talking. I don't have a strong read on anyone and haven't tried to claim that I do. I'm doing like most people, trying to get information/reactions out of people.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:10 PM   #344
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
but I'm actually going to echo blind here and maybe contradict myself so here goes! He's a good player, yeah, and because of that, he's pretty good at swaying people's opinions on a person with a compelling argument.

Who's to say this line of logic is only used to frame someone easily because of a user error?
This! he easily sways people. That's scary. He knows what to say, and how to say it. It's like he's in your mind! I know that that is an awesome kind of person to have on your team, but it's also the worst to have NOT on your team.

Also, I hope you guys got what I meant earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-29-2014, 04:12 PM   #345
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

*snicker* They are scared of you V

Old 07-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #346
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I actually went and dug up the archives for this. His only wolf game was literally him posting gif after gif for rebuttals.

Here, take a look at strictly his posting history in that game.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...archid=4483654

Honestly, I don't know what to think of Xel. That reads list still bugs me because it was sudden with no prod for one (as far as I could tell)
To use this as a hard case, we would need a case where xel was human and being accused to compare.

I apologize that I haven't been active, I was expecting the game to start much sooner and I just started a new job yesterday and my grandma that I only see every couple of years is in town.

As for new reads, I think that plopadop is much more green than my initial assessment.

Blind is making me concerned only in that his prior statement was so wolfy that I feel almost uncomfortable.

Xig is being xig, but he appears to be more useful than in last game.

This development between sunfan and psycho, I don't think that wolf partners would be making themselves so close. Meta reads are not helping much in this case.

On to xel: why are you dismissing everything everyone says? Your demeanor isn't helping, as it seems you don't care about being lynched. Newsflash: everybody in this setup should care about being lynched (duh). Being dismissive is making me think you could actually be a wolf, trying not to look like you care.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #347
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Also note that i never voted for her, tsunfan you're not being very smart :/
You did say you'd be down to lynch her which implies that you're comfortable with voting her so up yours
Old 07-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #348
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Sunfan, what i get out of you voting for me is that you are hard defending psychoangel. Why? Im more inclined now to believe you both are mafia.
I'm not; I just said that we don't get much out of lynching her Day 0 basically ever just based on the way she plays; she doesn't allow connections to be drawn when she's a wolf and if she's town then all we get is that some people wanted her dead. I play D0 based on getting as much info from the lynch as possible and she's not how that is done
Old 07-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #349
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
On to xel: why are you dismissing everything everyone says? Your demeanor isn't helping, as it seems you don't care about being lynched. Newsflash: everybody in this setup should care about being lynched (duh). Being dismissive is making me think you could actually be a wolf, trying not to look like you care.
I can assure you that regardless of his alignment, he actually doesn't care
Old 07-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #350
thesunfan
Role Tide

as for being afraid of V, he's like the only person in this game I'm actually afraid could single-handedly carry a wolf team, so I think a little precaution towards him would be fine. Kayla and Charu are also scary wolves imo.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #351
thesunfan
Role Tide

dunno yet, I want Xiz dead b/c I'm like almost to the point to where I'd bet my paycheck he's a wolf but I can't quite see who he's with yet; possibly Gradiant or you.

That question is better answered after more time has passed
Old 07-29-2014, 04:42 PM   #352
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Then I guess I've never been in a game with him because I don't recall being in a game where gifs were constantly being posted.
Want to review this again for use of the word "constantly."

A state of panic has caused psychoangel to defer her reads to something xelnya did as Shere Khan, but not in this thread (and she couldn't be referencing his immediately previous game as a wolf because she has indicated in this specific post that she hasn't read it.) There was no constant posting of gifs, there was one post and it was after a bunch of people made comments about xelnya's habit of posting gifs. How is psycho even currently in a game where gifs are constantly being posted? Before that there was two images. One of comic sans (which is honestly negligible) and one in the midst of a wall of text. Don't see the "constantly."

I don't think a person could be trying to defer to the mass psychology of public opinion any harder. This indicates that there isn't a "okay let me step back, take a deep breath, and explain myself" button she can press, because she is going straight for panic buttons.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #353
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Three things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I can assure you that regardless of his alignment, he actually doesn't care
Yep. He gets it.

2. Referencing past games was frowned upon last I checked. When did this change?

And it's especially bad if you pick shitty games to reference.

3. Blind posted something so I'm gonna vote switch: Psychoangel. You're right we are stretched a little thin.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #354
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

I forgot my comic sans, oh well fuck it.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #355
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

charu - you started the heat on xel, over only asking for an opinion on the happenings in the thread. Your points have been solid from there on, with enough shitposting to make me think you're human.

xelnya - see my previous post.

blindreper - The v accusation is not any different from the old play of lynching manti day 2 because if he wasn't first killed he was a wolf.

xiz - you're clinging on your gut reads. I would be more inclined to believe you if you have done reasoning.

Psychoangel - your logic for voting xel was poor, posting gifs doesn't divert the thoughts that he's a wolf. The flak you're taking is justified, until you really straighten some info up. You claim day 0 is bad for you, then you go and drop a vote. I understand you were turning up the heat on xel, but the same information could be obtained through less suspicious methods.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #356
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

OKay there was one more image before that that xelnya posted my review player's posts buttons aren't working so I'm doing this while skimming at work
Old 07-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #357
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I play D0 based on getting as much info from the lynch as possible and she's not how that is done
I fail to see how a vote on me is better placed. Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.
Sunfan
Old 07-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #358
thesunfan
Role Tide

Shere Khan wasn't Xel, that was Tps, @v
Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #359
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post

A state of panic has caused psychoangel to defer her reads to something xelnya did as Shere Khan, but not in this thread (and she couldn't be referencing his immediately previous game as a wolf because she has indicated in this specific post that she hasn't read it.) There was no constant posting of gifs, there was one post and it was after a bunch of people made comments about xelnya's habit of posting gifs. How is psycho even currently in a game where gifs are constantly being posted? Before that there was two images. One of comic sans (which is honestly negligible) and one in the midst of a wall of text. Don't see the "constantly."

I don't think a person could be trying to defer to the mass psychology of public opinion any harder. This indicates that there isn't a "okay let me step back, take a deep breath, and explain myself" button she can press, because she is going straight for panic buttons.
ffs you're just nitpicking now. Sorry I guess I should have said imgs/gifs not to mention a few other empty posts made

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Quote:
Quote:
[
Silvuh -
Quote:

You're voting me because of the Comic Sans aren't you?

So, what?
Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #360
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post

This is a good point actually, deferring to hyperbole seems to me like a form of dealing with panic. I also agree with the points in your wall of text, that doesn't mean I entirely trust you though.

I think it's most likely that V believes he is on a different team than psycho. I find his analysis genuine; that doesn't clear him though since there are three factions.

I'm still a bit suspicious of your random change of tone from "There's a serial killer" to your weak rebuttal, and then you're suddenly taking initiative. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now and say that's normal overnight switch in behavior. That, compounded with your own admission that you take control of the game both as a human and a wolf, begets some self-awareness about your play which I'm not sure is totally green.

Honestly, I could see you as SK V, but I can't yet find fault with your allegations against psycho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Closed Thread