Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-9-2014, 01:22 AM   #301
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

Sorry about all these multiple posts rather than just one, was hard to keep my thoughts together otherwise. My vote stays where it is.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:25 AM   #302
Gradiant

You are also doing a poor job of attempting to defend yourself to me on slack too I might add. You are very scattered and seem to be backing up on your thoughts trying to figure out the right way to try and get my vote off you.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:36 AM   #303
MeaCulpa
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MeaCulpa

Reads~ (somewhat in order of green to red)

Gradiant: Posts have conviction and seem to want to target wolves. Pinging the most town to me hi5

Xiz: Same as Gradiant. Seems genuinely frustrated that we aren't making much progress here and that the thread was pretty stagnant.

YMIA: Last couple of posts calling out Charles gave me green vibes. Was initially worried that the "I'm burnt out" card was a good ploy to fly utr and do wolfy things, but I'm less suspicious atm.

Manti: Always hard to read you, man. Null to thin green lean for this effort to lynch the liar amongst the alleged blue claimers.

thesunfan: I'm kind of skeptical, but I do want to see this quest to find the blues and the liar play out. I see this as going either way in both extremes (good guy who legitimately had people claim to him and now trying to weed out a lying wolf, versus a ploy to win our hearts over and then lynch blues and then gg), so you get a (very labile) null read from me right now.

Blanky: Idk. Posts and the vote on funny are idk. Probably legit busy IRL, but could be utr wolf. Overall idk/10

Blindreper: See above with even more idk because :inactive:

BDN: Soapbox post in the beginning was 'wat', and then nothing else you posted really struck me as town or otherwise. (idk - 1)/10

Funny: Seems to be more of the same MO, with the multiple wolf claims and joke posts, and can't really see anything substantive yet. Seeing your card flip right now would be interesting, but not sure how useful.

Charles: As others can attest to, I've been holding out that you are really blue and I'm treading pretty cautiously around you knowing we could be lynching a blue. However I have to agree with two points made about your play: 1) Charu pointing out the rather bizarre timing and circumstances of your claim in day 0, and 2) ymia's point about you telling us your own meta and how it makes you not a wolf. Could be because I'm trying to find it now, but that post you made at the beginning of day 1 seems more defensive than I would have expected from a townie.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:56 AM   #304
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaCulpa View Post

Funny: Seems to be more of the same MO, with the multiple wolf claims and joke posts, and can't really see anything substantive yet. Seeing your card flip right now would be interesting, but not sure how useful.
did you just copy paste manti what is this
You know this isn't the case because I've definitely been talking to you.

Also guys, yeah I've been mostly joking in thread, but guess what?
THERE'S OUT OF THREAD COMMUNICATION!!
I'm on Slack a lot, and if you've really been bothered by my lack of substantive comments in thread in a game with OOT when we're still in the early stages of the game, all you had to do was ask me questions if you've ever wanted to know my thoughts on anything
Few people have done that really.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:56 AM   #305
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Gradiant, you're a very adamant person, I doubt I could convince you even if I wanted to, as you seem to think I was doing. If I am lynched, just don't make excuses about my flipping Blue, considering I already made a post explaining the situation that occurred Day 0. To be perfectly frank, part of the reason I ended up claiming was because I would rather be lynched after claiming than before so that others wouldn't throw a tantrum. I've already explained my reasoning for having claimed and there's nothing more I can do for a defence beyond that. If you or others don't believe me, there's not much else I can do.
Old 06-9-2014, 02:00 AM   #306
Gradiant

On the offchance that you are town, I am perfectly prepared to take full responsibility for maintaining my view on you and fully expect to get lynched the next day no matter that I am town.
Old 06-9-2014, 03:22 AM   #307
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

welp lol

First time I've done one of these in a while, mostly because I just don't survive all that long in TWG games anymore I guess. But yeah, okay here we go-

1. Blindreper- Yeah you haven't really said much (i'm a hypocrite, woah). All you did was vote for Charles after agreeing with YMIA, agreed with Gradiant about doubting Fiction and his intentions (fiction was blue hmm)
and then yeah
When you're online I guess I'll hound you or something for info, but that isn't looking too good for me just saying

4. Manti(Confirmed): I'm not trying to read Manti. Nope. Can't make me.
You seem more involved now/before the re-roll than in the other TWG games I've played with you, fwiw.

5. thesunfan: I was a bit wary of you in the beginning because you said you couldn't read me correctly when you've always had a good gut read on me
You shouldn't have had so much of an issue even if I were actually a wolf, and the same should have gone with reading Riot. You said you just couldn't get your thoughts together as well in this game.
I mean other than that you're not playing all that differently than you used to. I had a town read on you because of stuff later on, so yeah

6. BDN (confirmed): Never talked to you, tbh. Apparently you're getting replaced or something. GG GL

7. Xiz (Replaced Riotpolice Day 0) (confirmed via pm): I mean he counter-claimed blue publicly...
And he was pretty wary of me as a player coming into the game, so at least it looked to me that he had the entire townie-paranoia-mentality thing. He also was open to explaining stuff he did when I asked him so yeah
I guess I'd have to open up to the possibility of another person being fake if Charles is the real deal.

8. Gradiant: ._.
I thought you were wolfy for being so certain about the Charu flip, but you guys know each other pretty well so I guess I shouldn't focus on that too much
But also what's up with being so sure about Charles being the wolf?? Why would you risk your life if you could still be wrong? I think that puts the town in a very dangerous situation, and if you're town you wouldn't want yourself to die in D2 after two unsuccessful day phases.

I've said absolutely nothing to you either this game. eh... eh.

9. YMIA: You haven't done much this time, but that was because you're burned out. And I think you have school or something lol
I wouldn't worry about you until a bit later when you've said a bit more and recovered from your burnout.

10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) (confirmed): If I wanted to judge him just on his posts and my talks with him I wouldn't be too wary of him tbh. Then I remembered that he was a wolf in 115 and 117 pre re-roll ugh
Yeah his claim was a bit suspicious, but he would have an equally good chance of doing this as a wolf or as an actual blue. I guess that puts him as the most likely person of all the claimers to be the fake, which is why some of you are going after him. I didn't get why people were going after the claimers, but I've already gotten an answer for that in thread too, so yeah.
The only way I could see myself voting for Charles this phase is if there were no good alternatives (i.e. other people up for the lynch were town reads) since Charles's lynch could give us some really good info and potentially take down a wolf, but ATM I have just a bit more confidence with the Charles lynch than I did with Charu's, mostly because we're further along in the game and actually had some posts from Charles to base suspicions off of

And that is why Charles's name has a painful-to-look-at yellow color! I guess it would be yellow-ish orange though but eh not enough colors I guess.

11. Blanket: Town gut read on him which stays because of his posts about me. He's playing the same way as he's done in his past games. I've said before that I always kinda get a town read on him. I'm scared for the day he's really a wolf (and if he is one now wow)
Kinda sucks that he took my joking seriously though, but oh well.

13. Mea (Replaced FreezinIce Day 0): ;; i can say substantive stuff i promise
But you've been pretty attentive to the thread. Frankly the only concern I'd have is that I haven't seen much of your interactions with other players so there wouldn't be much to connect you with after any type of lynch. I guess your reads list will help a bit for seeing your thoughts, and I have talked to you before so I know at least some of what you're thinking about certain stuff in the thread.

wow @ the lack of red
I'm guessing I'll get more conclusive stuff after this phase.
Also whoops, some of this looks like stream of consciousness. It's late, heh
Old 06-9-2014, 03:50 AM   #308
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
8. Gradiant: ._.
I thought you were wolfy for being so certain about the Charu flip, but you guys know each other pretty well so I guess I shouldn't focus on that too much
But also what's up with being so sure about Charles being the wolf?? Why would you risk your life if you could still be wrong? I think that puts the town in a very dangerous situation, and if you're town you wouldn't want yourself to die in D2 after two unsuccessful day phases.

I've said absolutely nothing to you either this game. eh... eh.
I'm not telling you guys to lynch me if I'm wrong (wouldn't be too bright of an idea). I'm just saying it won't surprise me if I'm gone after if I'm wrong (still not a bright idea). However, I'm sure enough in going after Charles that I will not change my vote unless something completely substantial turns up. Nothing he has done has made any sort of chance of changing my mind to think he is anything but wolf.
Old 06-9-2014, 08:33 AM   #309
James May
FFR Player

Day 1 votes

Gradiant -> Mashi
Xiz -> Funny
Xiz -> thesunfan
Xiz -> BDN
YMIA -> Mashi
blind -> Mashi
Blanket -> Funny
Xiz -> thesunfan
Mashi -> thesunfan

Mashi - 3 (Gradiant, YMIA, blind)
thesunfan - 2 (Xiz, Mashi)
Funny - 1 (Blanket)

Insta is at 6 votes

Old 06-9-2014, 10:06 AM   #310
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I feel like we're fixated on this 3-4 blue claims black hole and we need to resolve it. It's such a big focal point that nobody wants to look anywhere else.

So fine, lets look there.

From what I know Fic told me he had 4 claims. 2 were public and 2 were private.

He confirmed the public blues to be Charles and Xiz
The private blues were probably himself and Mystery person X.

Sunfan told me last night that he also had 2 people claim to him privatley. One was public to him.

Public Blue was Charles
Private blues were someone who went to sunfan because sunfan was his/her top town read, and someone sunfan pressured into revealing. Neither of these people went to fic according to Sunfan.

So we have the following people claiming blue:
Charles
Xiz
Fic's mystery person X
Sunfan's mystery person Y
Sunfan's mystery person Z

Fic was a blue and is not included above.

This means we have 3 liars in our blue pool for some reason. This makes no sense. If you're a human/blue looking at this and can condense that list do so. It makes no sense for 3 wolves to counterclaim blue. We have to have humans on that list, and the humans on that list are making it considerably more difficult to dig out the wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-9-2014, 10:07 AM   #311
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Hello from a tent in the middle of a desert in Mexico. Okay, so here is where I am at right now:

1. Blindreper - Hasn't come up on my radar at all. Lurking too much. I wouldn't mind killing him for that.
2. Charu (lynched Day 0) - RIP you magnificent bastard.
3. Funnygurl555 - Thought she was a wolf day 1, but I changed my mind. Her responses when pm'n her were funny's human play.
4. Manti - Probably an afk town who is bored and not trying as much as he should be.
5. thesunfan - I want him dead. Him flipping will answer a lot about who is sided to what role. If he is mafia, I probably can connect his partners with him. If not, then welp. Also, he wasn't too concerned with who the doctor's saved, which IMO is a huge mafia tell. He did pressure me who I saved though...
6. BDN - Sure lets kill him. I didn't like his day 1. Once again, he is a good lynch. Why??? Because he didn't claim blue ommgggggg new concept holy shit.
7. Xiz - Believe me or not idgaf
8. Gradiant - Trusting charu here. I will not join a gradiant wagon until final 3 or something close to that
9. YMIA - Yeah I'd kill him. No real reason, but i'd hop on a wagon if it were to happen. I guess he is worn out from before the reroll? But still he should be trying more
10. Mashi - I don't give a shit if he is mafia or blue, he is not the lynch today. Its smarter to kill outside the possible blue pool. Because if he is blue, what, we kill him then ???????? lets kill the other blues then just to be sure!!!!! Who gives a shit if his reads are trash (which they kind of are). Lynch him day 3 or 4.
11. Blanket - Rather not kill him right now, but I could be persuaded. I get a town vibe from him.
12. Fiction (Died Night 1) - RIP you sexy beast
13. Mea - I'd kill him for the flip to make connections, however I rather kill off BDN or Sunfan before Mea. Honestly I would rather kill him day 3 or 4.

Old 06-9-2014, 10:09 AM   #312
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Okay so I am going to be fiction today. Let me get in fiction mode:

OKaY GUYS HERE IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! IF YOU ARE DOCTOR THEN CLAIM TO ME. I ALREADY KNOW ONE DOCTOR WHO WAS WITH FICTION AND I YESTERDAY IN A SUPER COOL SECRET GROUP. IF YOU COME OUT TO ME TODAY THEN I CAN LOOK AT WHICH FAKE BASTARD TO KILL. ZOMG. EVEN IF YOU HAVE PUBLICLY OUTED, STILL COME TO ME. IF YOU ARE A REAL DOCTOR AND HIDING, COME TO ME.

If nobody else is going to try, I'm gonna fucking lead this till I die then.

You have until near the end of the day today otherwise idgaf about your claim

Old 06-9-2014, 10:17 AM   #313
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Sunfan told me last night that he also had 2 people claim to him privatley. One was public to him.
he told me he only had one.

Old 06-9-2014, 10:19 AM   #314
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
he told me he only had one.
I'm not at home with my slack logs atm, but I distinctly recall him saying

One person claimed to me [sunfan] because I was his top town read.
One person I pressured into claiming because [It was obvious they were blue] (paraphrased. I don't remember the actual words)
The other is charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-9-2014, 10:28 AM   #315
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I'm not at home with my slack logs atm, but I distinctly recall him saying

One person claimed to me [sunfan] because I was his top town read.
One person I pressured into claiming because [It was obvious they were blue] (paraphrased. I don't remember the actual words)
The other is charles.
(June 6th)
Quote:
xiz [8:00 PM] So what are you trying to figure out?

thesunfan [8:02 PM] you know that happened?

thesunfan [8:02 PM] I'm trying to figure out what's going on

thesunfan [8:02 PM] b/c I have 3 doctor claims

thesunfan [8:02 PM] and I'm trying to figure out if they're all real

xiz [8:02 PM] Who are they?

thesunfan [8:03 PM] not telling until the end of the night

xiz [8:03 PM] Why

xiz [8:03 PM] Because I think you are 100% full of shit

xiz [8:04 PM] And you know it too

thesunfan [8:04 PM] I would think it too

thesunfan [8:04 PM] I really don't blame you

thesunfan [8:05 PM] I'll help you out in saying that one of them is Charles

thesunfan [8:05 PM] since he's claimed in the thread
(June 7th)
Quote:
thesunfan [10:27 PM] tell me who you saved last night so I can uncover this stupid shit

thesunfan [11:10 PM] I hope to god you're a wolf
- I was not his top town read
- I was not pressured into telling him I was blue (since I publicly claimed)
- I am not charles

Sunfan is lying. Also he claimed town, not doctor.

We kill him.

Old 06-9-2014, 10:29 AM   #316
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Manti if you find that exact quote he said on slack about his claims, we caught sunfan. So, do that asap plzthxty

Old 06-9-2014, 10:38 AM   #317
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
- I was not his top town read
A) the quoted line above is meant in reverse. someone had a top town read on sunfan and claimed to sunfan because of it.

B) I have to believe you're blue, and if you are why then would sunfan as a wolf admit he had multiple blue claims?

I don't get this at all. Why do we have so many claims. Even with just Fic's list we have a liar between You/charles/person X.

There is a wolf in that group (assuming person X even exists).

Why would Sunfan as a wolf openly manufacture more claims? Risking a second wolf in the process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-9-2014, 10:40 AM   #318
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

thesunfan [12:27 AM]
I need who you saved last night right now

charlesclaythorne [1:46 AM]
Manti.

thesunfan [8:03 PM]
who do you think is a wolf?

charlesclaythorne [10:25 PM]
I'm considering you and Gradiant, but idk.

thesunfan [10:25 PM]
why

charlesclaythorne [10:26 PM]
For one thing, you suspect me.

charlesclaythorne [10:27 PM]
Gradiant's vote on me was abrupt and he reflected no reasoning despite his theory about Fiction and I being Partners being debunked with his cardflip.

thesunfan [10:28 PM]
yes I suspect you

I have 3 claims

one of them is lying

I think you're the most likely person to be lying

charlesclaythorne [10:28 PM]
Why did people even claim to you anyway?

only 1 of them did

the 2nd was obvious

I pegged them; they fessed up to it kinda quickly

thesunfan [10:29 PM]
I was thinking fic might've been a doc there

but I had 3 claims

so I was kind of confused

charlesclaythorne [10:29 PM]
You pegged a person you thought was Doctor?

yes

maybe pegged isn't the best word

charlesclaythorne [10:29 PM]
Isn't that potentially more of a reason to false claim as a Wolf?

they were rather obvious

charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
Because the accuser would totally believe them.

thesunfan [10:30 PM]
normally, yea

and they're my 2nd most suspicious after you

esp considering they're playing super weird atm

charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
Where did your third claim come from?

thesunfan [10:31 PM]
claimed to me b/c I was their top human

charlesclaythorne [10:31 PM]
That is so dumb.

charlesclaythorne [10:31 PM]
FFR really is a culture shock.

I think so too yeah

I don't approve of that play

but it happened
Old 06-9-2014, 10:45 AM   #319
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Manti, I think Xiz is saying that sunfan is making up having claims to create dissent when only two Doctors ever claimed in the first place (i.e. Xiz and me). At one point in my log with sunfan, he even mentioned that Fiction was power playing; so it's fully possible that he didn't have any claims.

I'm unsure about the deal with Fiction and his claims

charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
Would people really claim to him out of the Blue like that?

(pun intended)

thesunfan [8:52 PM]
no

I don't think they would

fiction makes power plays

all the time

Yeah, I thought he was joking when he mentioned it before.

thesunfan [8:54 PM]
its not a jok

thesunfan [8:54 PM]
he's trying to accomplish something

charlesclaythorne [8:54 PM]
Trying to not be wolfed or to get the Blues to actually claim to him, you mean?

thesunfan [8:55 PM]
mainly the first
Old 06-9-2014, 10:50 AM   #320
Xiz
TWG Chaos

If YOU ARE THE REAL DOCTOR, CLAIM TO ME NOW. IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT DUE TO THIS, WE WILL HAVE CAUGHT TWO WOLVES. I RESEND MY DOCTOR CLAIM. I AM NOT DOCTOR.

Closed Thread