Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-3-2014, 08:49 PM   #301
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

TPS don't pretend like you weren't equally as involved in orchestrating that sunfan lynch as I was.
Old 03-3-2014, 08:55 PM   #302
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm also suspicious of Blanket. Even more so after the excellent sleuthing by Bynary.

What's up, dude? Why the shady play?
Old 03-3-2014, 09:03 PM   #303
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
It was more a move out of necessity than preference. Sunfan did approach me near within the final 15 minutes with the proposal that he, xiz, and myself swing our votes to bynary. That would still have left us 1 short though, and I don't know if someone else could have been whipped at that point. It would have been the way I preferred to have ended the day.
i'm curious of why you wouldn't approach either me or hans for something like this? you were talking to us all day and knew we both felt like you weren't a wolf. you didn't think either of us would have been willing to vote for Bynary in order to save you? it's not like there were really strong reasons to kill sunfan, either. we basically did it so that you wouldn't die and now you're acting like it would have been impossible for there to be some other kind of outcome because you couldn't have found another vote for Bynary, lol......... weird way to defend yourself on that when hans (i assume) & i both know thats bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-3-2014, 09:12 PM   #304
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

also another issue that's kind of sketchy to me is manti. he's mostly been flying under the radar, not really doing too much. his vote was on a now confirmed human and he didn't change it. as far as i can tell, he didnt do too much in order to figure out whether his vote actually had substance behind it. the rest of us had an excuse for voting for sunfan (saving tps basically) but manti does not fall in that category. people who have hardly been active should definitely be forced to participate or be looked at. there's no way one of them isn't a wolf. (clasko, manti, xelnya, t-force mostly)

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-3-2014, 09:20 PM   #305

I started out with funnygurl because of her claims to be a wolf. Her claiming to be one led me to believe that she might actually be one by reverse psychology. Then, tps seemed a more likely candidate, so I switched to him. I'm not entirely sure as to why he needed to save himself, but whatever reason, his arguments did manage to convince me. It was almost 7:00, I had to decide with a valid argument. Under pressure, I came up with a very contradictory decision to vote for sunfan even though I thought tps was the wolf.

About the whole "me playing shady" thing, it was to act 'tough' and to look cool. I now realize that's not what one does to prove his/her's innocence. Sorry if I caused some unnecessary controversy.
Old 03-3-2014, 09:28 PM   #306
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
i'm curious of why you wouldn't approach either me or hans for something like this? you were talking to us all day and knew we both felt like you weren't a wolf. you didn't think either of us would have been willing to vote for Bynary in order to save you? it's not like there were really strong reasons to kill sunfan, either. we basically did it so that you wouldn't die and now you're acting like it would have been impossible for there to be some other kind of outcome because you couldn't have found another vote for Bynary, lol......... weird way to defend yourself on that when hans (i assume) & i both know thats bs
I don't know how to say "Yeah, you're right." without it coming off as super backpedal-y and sketch. I fucked up by not taking advantage of a situation where I could have helped lynch my #1 target of the day, save who turned out to be the most productive human so far, and still been alive at the end of the day. It's honestly been on part of my mind since I woke up this morning and thought about it.

Xiz, I'm curious about your interactions with sunfan yesterday. One moment, you're getting into an argument with him in a chat, and the next you're willing to swing vote bynary in order to save sunfan.
Old 03-3-2014, 09:42 PM   #307
Guest15937
One-handed elite
FFR Veteran

Yeah, that's kinda weird. Xiz is the only person I know of who had wolf leanings on sunfan before the massive weirdo bandwagon, and yet he didn't even vote the guy when others began to share his opinion. Perhaps he had doubts of his own opinion? Still doesn't really follow though, because why would people sharing his opinion make him doubt it?

TPS is still my primary suspect. However, Xiz is beginning to look weird in my eyes.
Old 03-3-2014, 10:01 PM   #308
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Xiz should be looked at for sure considering we know that he was interacting quite a bit with both sunfan and Charu yesterday.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-3-2014, 10:04 PM   #309
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Xiz, I'm curious about your interactions with sunfan yesterday. One moment, you're getting into an argument with him in a chat, and the next you're willing to swing vote bynary in order to save sunfan.
Do you mean us between our PM's? I don't get what you mean. And I'm willing to fight with anyone over chat regardless if they lean green or red, you shouldn't be surprised about that. If you give a crap i'll link the pm but pretty much I got an early green read from him when I told him I didn't look at my pm during day 1.

Sunfan locked in green with me right before and durin the chaos occurred. His frantic PM's and what not in no way showed red sunfan. There is no fucking reason why he should have died night 1.

For you TPS? Your wagon was too easy, only Jur put up something against you. Didn't like it. Wasn't going to go through with it.

Old 03-3-2014, 10:04 PM   #310
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
Xiz should be looked at for sure considering we know that he was interacting quite a bit with both sunfan and Charu yesterday.
Sure go for it.
Didn't really speak much with Charu but okay.

Old 03-3-2014, 10:07 PM   #311
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also good, if I'm not looking weird to you all I'm not doing my job right.

Old 03-3-2014, 10:20 PM   #312
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest15937 View Post
Xiz is the only person I know of who had wolf leanings on sunfan before the massive weirdo bandwagon
Wrong.

Old 03-3-2014, 10:39 PM   #313
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Also good, if I'm not looking weird to you all I'm not doing my job right.
But what if your weirdness no longer looks weird to us? What happens then?

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnn
Old 03-4-2014, 06:47 AM   #314
James May
FFR Player

Vote Update coming up in a bit

Old 03-4-2014, 06:51 AM   #315
James May
FFR Player

Day 2 votes (pt. 2 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
3. Bynary Fission
4. Clasko1000
5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (Clasko)
6. Tps222 – 1 (Guest McNumbers)
7. HansSky
9. underscore guy - 3 (Xiv, Bynary Fission, T-Force)
10. JurseyRider734
11. Manti
12. GuestMcNumbers
13. XelNya
14. T-Force

People who have yet to vote: Tps222, HansSky, underscore guy, JurseyRider734, Manti, XelNya

Old 03-4-2014, 06:52 AM   #316
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Wrong.
The amount of wrong

Is it over 9,000?
Old 03-4-2014, 08:55 AM   #317
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I kinda think Xiz should be off the table for a bit.

I really don't want to loose the high activity players early in the game, and with Charu and Sunfan gone, we're already well along that path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-4-2014, 10:23 AM   #318
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

You're playing so strangely, Manti. Opinions, but no convictions.
Old 03-4-2014, 10:51 AM   #319
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I'm a thread based player for the most part due to my work schedule. There's not a lot of meat to dig into in this thread, so at the moment opinions are kinda all I have.

I'd like to be on AIM/skype a lot more, but I'm in the middle of year end closing at work and am putting in 12ish hour days. I get chances to review the thread during work, but pretty much all OOT talk is blocked.

Put more convictions/theories in the thread so I can dig into them. Bynary's post was a good start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-4-2014, 10:52 AM   #320
clasko1000
Ima Twans
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to clasko1000

Manti's probably the seer again.

Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I'll take some more free boosters please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
please do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ
Closed Thread