Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-6-2020, 04:20 PM   #1
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

yeah shadow has literally nothing

everything ari and ffr are being pushed on he's guilty of worse versions of it and yet nobody is really talking about him

also his position on the dusk wagon was AWFUL

decided to not voice any opinions on dusk until the two people actively playing the game both wolf read him then just hopped on?

seems like an ez wolf to me

shadowgod
Old 02-6-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
ari
see, they're the same phonetically

anyway, what am I being pushed on?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 02-6-2020, 05:45 PM   #3
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
yeah shadow has literally nothing

everything ari and ffr are being pushed on he's guilty of worse versions of it and yet nobody is really talking about him

also his position on the dusk wagon was AWFUL

decided to not voice any opinions on dusk until the two people actively playing the game both wolf read him then just hopped on?

seems like an ez wolf to me

shadowgod
he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 02-6-2020, 06:31 PM   #4
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf
he was in fact not

mellon voted before just left later

and you also voiced dusk as a w read then instantly went on him
Old 02-6-2020, 04:22 PM   #5
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

I agree though
Old 02-6-2020, 04:23 PM   #6
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

laugh please, I swear I'm funny
Old 02-6-2020, 04:26 PM   #7
Pozzai
FFR Player

Haw-haw
Old 02-6-2020, 04:28 PM   #8
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

for what it's worth I prolly would have tried to cfd ffr if I was around EoD yesterday :/
Old 02-6-2020, 04:29 PM   #9
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
for what it's worth I prolly would have tried to cfd ffr if I was around EoD yesterday :/
it's worth a mislynch roughly

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 02-6-2020, 04:34 PM   #10
flashflash account
FFR Player

realistically it's just more likely that one or two of charu/pozzai are wolves even though that's not as fun. The above interpretation only really makes sense if that's everyone that's voting

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-6-2020, 04:35 PM   #11
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

1) BootlegLordQuas - Kind-of-ish mellow D1, very active D2. Doesn't like FFA. Probably Town. Short explanation, but the general vibe I'm getting is you're town wanting to get rid of problematic players which is, of course, towny in my eyes.

2) mellon_collie - Voted for Quas on D1 due to a suspicion of Quas' due to popping in and out strategically

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I don't think I wanna vote poptart

I'd rather vote Quas of the people who popped in and out of the thread. Both because your pop in seemed a lot more coordinated and because HOW DARE YOU park a vote on me without even awaiting my response
Actually not too sure. She seems alright beyond that, but this post bugs me ever so much since it's essentially saying. "Wow, you're playing, stop that" which I think is a bit wolfy.

3) flashflash account - Get 'em out of here, wolf.

5) Pozzai - They're... definitely posting sentences on D2. Feel like they're trying to be super neutral, but I do remember this fella playing before and they played exactly like that. I recall they weren't a wolf in that one game I'm recalling. I forget which one, sorry. Probably town, but just slightly.

6) Shadow_God_10 - Even though vote is dumb in hindsight, I understand shadow's mentality and reasoning for the vote regardless of the "joke post" that dusk made. Town

9) AragakiAyase - I'm super weary of this dude. If he was gunning for FFA, I'd be understanding D1 plays, but he's saying FFA is town??? Maybe he doesn't actually thinking he's town at all but just saying it? I'm stuck on you, and I hate it. You're the only null person in my reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 02-6-2020, 05:19 PM   #12
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
1) BootlegLordQuas - Kind-of-ish mellow D1, very active D2. Doesn't like FFA. Probably Town. Short explanation, but the general vibe I'm getting is you're town wanting to get rid of problematic players which is, of course, towny in my eyes.

2) mellon_collie - Voted for Quas on D1 due to a suspicion of Quas' due to popping in and out strategically

Actually not too sure. She seems alright beyond that, but this post bugs me ever so much since it's essentially saying. "Wow, you're playing, stop that" which I think is a bit wolfy.

5) Pozzai - They're... definitely posting sentences on D2. Feel like they're trying to be super neutral, but I do remember this fella playing before and they played exactly like that. I recall they weren't a wolf in that one game I'm recalling. I forget which one, sorry. Probably town, but just slightly.

6) Shadow_God_10 - Even though vote is dumb in hindsight, I understand shadow's mentality and reasoning for the vote regardless of the "joke post" that dusk made. Town

9) AragakiAyase - I'm super weary of this dude. If he was gunning for FFA, I'd be understanding D1 plays, but he's saying FFA is town??? Maybe he doesn't actually thinking he's town at all but just saying it? I'm stuck on you, and I hate it. You're the only null person in my reads.
not saying FFA is town, been saying he's wolfy but i've mislynched him a bunch which is keeping me from locking it in

Old 02-6-2020, 06:29 PM   #13
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Quote:

btw I'm pretty sure ara never v read ffa? Maybe on d1 but I never got that impression from d2
Old 02-6-2020, 04:52 PM   #14
Pozzai
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah, there's nothing spicy there.

The only thing that pinged hard for me was FFA's post in regards to wagonomics.
Only things I really noted down is that I think there's at most one scum on Dusk, for the entirity of the EoD it seemed like they were dying, and noone really cared(not that I super blame anyone).

Noone else seemed in danger thus I feel it's unlikely they needed to both be on Dusk, and from a pure state of the game pov, and a not completely outside chance of no scum at all.

ShadowGod - FFA wagons could be interesting in my opinion, based on your reads list, you'd probably prefer an FFA - Aragaki wagon setup instead though?
Old 02-6-2020, 05:05 PM   #15
Pozzai
FFR Player

I am probably at something like:

Aragaki
Quas
Raeko

Charu
Shadow God

FFA

I... I think I hate most of the stuff FFA says, but he somehow feel town to me. I don't know how to describe it and quite honestly can't find a point out a single thing that makes me think he's town.

I kind of agree with the statement that if he's town and survives today, he's a very high potential to die tomorrow.

Aragaki seems to want/have progressed the game a fair bit, albeit on weak premises as day1 was deadish, not certain on them at all but they're the one I felt strongest about day1.

Quas have had a decent day2 in terms of tone, and manners of interacting with people, where Aragaki is on a bit of a downwards trajectory, Quas is moving slightly upwards.

Raeko feels wrong for me, but I have a few interactions I'll talk about later I feel like makes her townier than I "want her to be"

Charu and Shadow_God I need to see a bit more from today, I don't get the same "tonal" read Aragaki(I think) gave him, and Charu didn't really have much opportunity to do stuff day1.
Old 02-6-2020, 06:25 PM   #16
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I am probably at something like:

Aragaki
Quas
Raeko

Charu
Shadow God

FFA

I... I think I hate most of the stuff FFA says, but he somehow feel town to me. I don't know how to describe it and quite honestly can't find a point out a single thing that makes me think he's town.

I kind of agree with the statement that if he's town and survives today, he's a very high potential to die tomorrow.

Aragaki seems to want/have progressed the game a fair bit, albeit on weak premises as day1 was deadish, not certain on them at all but they're the one I felt strongest about day1.

Quas have had a decent day2 in terms of tone, and manners of interacting with people, where Aragaki is on a bit of a downwards trajectory, Quas is moving slightly upwards.

Raeko feels wrong for me, but I have a few interactions I'll talk about later I feel like makes her townier than I "want her to be"

Charu and Shadow_God I need to see a bit more from today, I don't get the same "tonal" read Aragaki(I think) gave him, and Charu didn't really have much opportunity to do stuff day1.
I assume yellow is null

I think it's pretty funny that you push me for having null reads and not interacting with them, but you're guilty of the exact same thing with charu/shadow

Old 02-6-2020, 06:27 PM   #17
Pozzai
FFR Player

Quote:
I assume yellow is null

I think it's pretty funny that you push me for having null reads and not interacting with them, but you're guilty of the exact same thing with charu/shadow
I've interacted repeatedly with Charu, and Shadow just came online and is reading up, good laugh though :]
Old 02-6-2020, 06:31 PM   #18
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I've interacted repeatedly with Charu, and Shadow just came online and is reading up, good laugh though :]
so you have posts 283, 324, and 332, great. Some bare-bones questions then you drop 333 and haven't had any follow up questions. You also had your question to me about why mellon unvoting felt towny to me, but also didn't follow up

Is there going to be a follow up?

Old 02-6-2020, 06:37 PM   #19
Pozzai
FFR Player

Quote:
so you have posts 283, 324, and 332, great. Some bare-bones questions then you drop 333 and haven't had any follow up questions. You also had your question to me about why mellon unvoting felt towny to me, but also didn't follow up

Is there going to be a follow up?
A followup to what, your conclussion? I touched on it later in a comment either at Quas or Raeko that I felt it was a weak conclussion when seeing it from a neutral PoV that I disagreed with.

And yeah, I didn't pursure Charu much more, cause they seem to not be around, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm interacting with people that are around, not laying down questions for an undetermined future.
Old 02-6-2020, 05:15 PM   #20
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I'm back, my initial thoughts having not read anything are that FFA is probably scum and charu is a likely partner

let me see what's changed

Closed Thread