Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 11:36 PM   #281
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Okay. Wow good job guys, day is already extended and no one posted.

It will be a knife in the box between gamepro and hiyasucka. I will post some more info on who choose the box first.

EDIT

Min1ne0: one is gamepro and two is hiyasucka
Min1ne0: here goes
OnlineHost: Min1ne0 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
insanelikeafish: gamepro it is
Min1ne0: GAMEPRO IS TEH, errrrr PLACER
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: machine gun time
Min1ne0: haha
Min1ne0: thank you for witnessing
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: np
insanelikeafish: np
Min1ne0: and snapps doesn't get credit cause he didn't say anything XD

so gamepro gets to place the knife, gamepro, you have the next 18 hours (which is until 4pm pacific tomorrow) to give me the choice between [A] and [b]. Hiyasucka, you will wait until gamepro places the vote, then I will post here and pm you for your choice.

Edit Number TWO

The knife is in place, hiyasucka you have the next 18 hours (which is until 5pm pacific tomorrow incase you are too lazy to add one hour to the time above) to give me the choice between box [A] or box [b]. One I receive the pick I will write the story and start the night.

Edit Number THREE

Hiyasucka, this is the ninety-minute warning. If you don't pm me on the box you choose for the next ninety (90) minutes I am going to do another dice roll to determine which box you choose.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:07 PM   #282
MiniNeo
FFR Player

At the end of the day, the agents are still undecided between gamepro and hiyasucka.

Tasuke: Hm… how about we use that machine gun thingy to determine who dies?

Robert: Yes, good idea agent Tasuke, agent gamepro and agent hiyasucka may you two kindly step to the back wall?

After the agents went in position, the machine gun popped out from the ceiling again, but this time, there is no LCD screen, instead, there are two what appears to be detonators.

Robert: Yeah, the LCD screen is still back at the other room. Those two are beacons, one will give out the signal to the machine gun, which will aim at whoever is holding the remote. And the other one will do nothing. Agent gamepro, you may pick which beacon you want to use.

Agent gamepro picked the one that says {b} on it.

Robert: Well, may agent hiyasucka pick up the other beacon. Okay, now go back to your position. Okay, I am going to count to three, and you guys are going to press the button at the same time. Three, two, one, press the button!

Both agents pressed the button on the remote. The machine gun turned and aimed at gamepro.

Gamepro: Ohhhh…. SHI-

He cannot finish the sentence as he is blasted into pieces.

Hiyasucka: Phew.

Robert: Well. And that’s the end of today, you guys can go to sleep.

The next day…

The agents wake up to find Tasuke’s dead naked body, dripping wet in the toilet.

Vash: Ew.

Edge_of_Death: Yeah, I am totally convinced that the spies are perverts.

Chickendude: Well, it is another day. So lets start discussing!

It is now Day Six.

To clarify:

Gamepro picked box B.
A random dice roll determined that hiyasucka would be picking box a.

This is Afrobean: haha
OnlineHost: Min1ne0 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
Min1ne0: ONE!
This is Afrobean: 1=a, right?
Min1ne0: yes.
This is Afrobean: ok
Min1ne0: thank you
This is Afrobean: can I go now?
Min1ne0: yes
This is Afrobean: ok see ya
Min1ne0: and psycho say something
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: something

Result: Gamepro dies.

Tasuke is killed night six.

The remaining:

2. hiyasucka
3. vashthestampede0987
5. dAnceguy117
7. chickendude
12. Edge_of_Death
14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Day ends 8 pm October 31.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:38 PM   #283
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

Ok tasuke dying was kind of expected
Makes sense
after gonzo -> then tasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuke
I'm pretty sure it's between Danceguy, Chickendude, and Vash.
So based on that i no longer think that chicken is the wolf i will now
be voting for Vash
I think we should take this message seriously here. I think he was implying something when he said this. He easily had the most information out of all the humans. I'm going to trust him on this one.]

ddrruler said when he died, that he was a wolf, (he swore on his penis). He also said that Vash and I were wolves. I know that that statement is false. I don't see why he would lie about him, so my eye turns to danceguy for the moment.

danceguy

just for the moment
Old 10-29-2005, 11:41 PM   #284
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

I'm voting for Vash, just a random guess...
Old 10-30-2005, 12:10 AM   #285
MiniNeo
FFR Player

MiniNeo's Day Six Voting guide

dAnceguy117 (1) - chickendude
Vashthestampede0987 (1) - Edge_of_Death
Edge_of_Death (0.01) - PHANTOM
hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
Old 10-30-2005, 08:47 AM   #286
chickendude
Away from Computer

I want to go for danceguy or vash, and I'm not sure which way to pull

vash was acting wolfy before -> but then ddrruler said something
It's strange, the turn of events. After thinking about it for a little bit, vash seems a little more suspicious, but I'm not going to put my vote on him yet, because I don't want to start a bandwagon, before they get to talk
Old 10-30-2005, 11:02 AM   #287
chickendude
Away from Computer

After looking back on the thread
(pages 7-9 if you want to go and look)
combined with the info I now know,
vash is looking much more suspicious
I'm going to switch to him
vashthestampede0987
Old 10-30-2005, 11:20 AM   #288
hiyasucka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to hiyasucka

i bwill make another early vote for danceguy because i will probably not be on much for the next couple of days. danceguy has looked very suspicious to me, and he hasn't helped out as much as he has in the past. in other games where he was a human, he was normally the person that everyone looked to when they voted. no one knew what to do, so they looked at what he had said and voted whoever he had voted for. he is not helping much this game, and because of that, i doubt that he is a human. he is a very smart, and very good player, and his not helping, or contributing anything worthwile leads me to believe that he is a wolf.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #289
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I haven't put a lot of thought into this game lately. I realize now that I really want to win this game. Losing would just be embarassing. The wolves winning with a night 1 save and 3 masons is just inexcusable.

There's really nothing I can do to defend myself against Tasuke having voted for me. I still don't really understand why he voted for me. Eh, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_of_Death
I'm voting for Vash, just a random guess...
It's too late in the game to take random guesses. Put more thought into it and revote.

Now, here's where I'm going to unload everything I've got. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Vash: I think he's a human. I've seen plenty of instances when people have spiraled out of control for whatever reason. They (for the most part) always seem to turn up human. Especially since he decided to keep playing, no wolf would want to put themselves in any kind of spotlight. Well, except for like being the center of an alliance or something.

Chickendude: Pretty darn sure he's human. He's contributed much too much to be working against us (I don't even know why I'm using the word "us" anymore..).

Edge_of_Death: Human for obvious reasons.

hiyasucka: Has been inactive most of the game. Has made some wolfish posts. I personally think he's a wolf. I also think he should've died yesterday.

Here's where a theory I've come up with comes into play.

Psychozerosk8er: Has also been inactive. However, I'm not worried about that. Here is his post from Day 5 where he voted for Gamepro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Ok, since I was getting (!@#! at for not changing my vote, I'm going to vote Gamepro again.
YES! you guys, and EoD, have good reasonings for your votes, but I'm sticking with mine.
This is both really stupid and really stupid at the same time, but I don't care. GP has shown very wolfish qualities, other than the ones previously stated, he has been inactive. I don't care what his reasoning is, he is smart enough to get away with something like that. He could be sacrificing his activity so that he could just wolf whoever he wanted without repercussions. Sure, that is a long shot, but then again, who would have thought that tasuke was going to be saved on the first day. This is the time to take chances and go out on a limb, the game is nearing the end and if we don't start getting the wolves, then we're going to lose, simple as that.
Now I'm going to chop this up into pieces to show how his reasoning is complete BS.

Quote:
Ok, since I was getting (!@#! at for not changing my vote, I'm going to vote Gamepro again.
You were getting bitched at for not changing your vote, so you vote for the same person as the previous three days? Wtf.

Quote:
YES! you guys, and EoD, have good reasonings for your votes, but I'm sticking with mine.
Face it. We have much stronger evidence than you. You're living in the past, and your evidence even then was weak. More has developed since and you've ignored it.

Quote:
This is both really stupid and really stupid at the same time
Glad you feel the same way I do.

Quote:
GP has shown very wolfish qualities, other than the ones previously stated
Such as? Not to mention, the evidence previously stated is also complete BS. The following quote is taken from his Day 4 vote, which is a quote of his Day 3 vote, which is a quote of his Day 2 vote. Huh.

Quote:
I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.
That's a load of crap. He didn't try to keep us away from the topic of jTWG. No one there wanted to discuss it. Everyone went STORY STORY STORY. I was just there to make ridiculous comments and pass time. No one ever even brought up talking about jTWG.

Quote:
he has been inactive.
So have you.

Quote:
I don't care what his reasoning is, he is smart enough to get away with something like that. He could be sacrificing his activity so that he could just wolf whoever he wanted without repercussions.
Or he could do the same thing plus make some BS votes to avoid phantoms, like you.

Quote:
Sure, that is a long shot, but then again, who would have thought that tasuke was going to be saved on the first day. This is the time to take chances and go out on a limb, the game is nearing the end and if we don't start getting the wolves, then we're going to lose, simple as that.
And that has what to do with your vote? I admit I agree with that statement, but I really can't find the coherence to the rest of your post.

Notice that Gamepro had two phantoms (1.001 votes) and hiyasucka had one (.001). hiyasucka had two votes on him, and it was quite obvious he would get the lynch unless something interfered. Here's where Psycho votes for Gamepro again to tie it at 2, resulting in a knife-in-the-box and GP dying in hiya's place. hiyasucka and Psycho seem to be the two most wolfish left to me, so maybe that has some significance? As in, Psycho did that to save his buddy? That's my take on it.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:42 AM   #290
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyasucka
i bwill make another early vote for danceguy because i will probably not be on much for the next couple of days. danceguy has looked very suspicious to me, and he hasn't helped out as much as he has in the past. in other games where he was a human, he was normally the person that everyone looked to when they voted. no one knew what to do, so they looked at what he had said and voted whoever he had voted for. he is not helping much this game, and because of that, i doubt that he is a human. he is a very smart, and very good player, and his not helping, or contributing anything worthwile leads me to believe that he is a wolf.
Don't make me laugh- oh, wait. Too late. I know I haven't made as many huge-ass posts as I usually do, but I've still been putting thought into my votes.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:31 PM   #291
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I want to know why i was naked
Old 10-30-2005, 12:41 PM   #292
chickendude
Away from Computer

Eod, you're the last in-the-alliance human
I'm going to make a guess and say you are a mason

I want to know if when tasuke said it was between dance vash and I:
was it
a) Him voicing his opinion
b) Him making a fact based off evidence from his knowledge

if its a) then I think his opinion is wrong/10 and I'm siding with danceguy here. Mostly Psycho/Hiyasucka
Hiya has avoided lynch for like 3 days in a row

if its b) then all roads lead to vash at this point

after getting this brilliant revalation of common sense, I'm leaning towards a at this point

hmm,
Old 10-30-2005, 12:46 PM   #293
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

That's a good point. EoD, I'm also thinking you're a mason. If you're going to aid us in any way (saying as how you're a known human, you're probably the next to go in terms of wolfing), you should spill all the info you have. That is, aside from any other masons still alive.

Hmm, actually, there's no point in secluding another mason if they're still alive. I say any blues left should come out and tell us all they know. It's at the point in the game where hiding the blues in a corner does more bad than good.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:11 PM   #294
chickendude
Away from Computer

I'm pretty sure both the guardian and psychic are gone

if you are mason, go ahead and come out now
being a mason -> your only purpose is to whittle down the possibilities on who to lynch

just tell us now, so we don't lynch anyone we don't want to

we need confirmed humans
Old 10-30-2005, 03:38 PM   #295
hiyasucka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to hiyasucka

don't waste ur time lynching me. then u guys will lose eod, chicken, or maybe dance. then ull only have a few days to guess at least one, if not two wolves. that's not a good situation. my theory is the same one as before, eod is a mason, and she needs to come out and spill it already. (for thos of you who think i'm saying this now that dance and chicken have said it, go back and read the fucking thread, i was the one who suggested it first). i personally think that dance has redeemed himself in my eyes except for the fact that he has voted me almost every day, and yet made no posts that were of any quality. chicken is a human, and that's that. i'm not sure about dance, but he's looking less suspicious than before. i will now vote psycho because he is still being a fuckup. he has voted the same person for like the entire game now. gp has not appeared at all suspicious to me, and i don't know why psycho is goin so psycho on him. psycho is still seeming suspicious to me, and i don't want to kill off a potentially good human (dance), so i will stay with my vote on psycho.

the only other possibility i can see is that dance and chicken are wolves together. this is a longshot, but it could be possible. if they both back each other up and vote humans that are slightly suspicious (me) and end up getting that person lynched, then they will win the game. if they are wolves together, they could easily use the fact that they are "confirmed" humans, at least in eaach other's eyes, to their advantage. i do not want to kill either of them now, because they could turn into great assets for the human team, but i will keep my eyes on them. i would advise the other humans to do the same.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:44 PM   #296
chickendude
Away from Computer

Thank you hiyasucka for clearing that up
I like our chances now

BTW, I completely bashed off on danceguy at one point. I would never do that if we were both wolves. That's not whats going on.

Now I really feel like ruining psycho.
psycho
Old 10-30-2005, 04:01 PM   #297
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Okay hiya, thanks for clearing up that situation. My standpoint is that if we lynch psycho and the game is going, hiya should probably be the next to go. Maybe.

Remember that if EoD is a mason, she knows who the other masons are/were. EoD, you need to tell us this information if you are a mason. Knowing who has voted for the masons and who the masons have voted for may aid us.

I'm going to go back and look at who has voted for Psycho. He wasn't under much pressure before, so I doubt another wolf would have voted for him if he's a wolf.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:02 PM   #298
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Ok with all the "evidence" against me, I fell its time to come out and say it "I'M A F**KING MASON!" ok there. Now what I did earlier in the game was my choice, like I said, it wasn't the smartest choice, but I stood by my decision. With all of the stuff surrounding me about how "crappy" i've done this is to stop you guys from making a big mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 10-30-2005, 04:23 PM   #299
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Now as for my vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (day2)
I'm looking at GP, ddrruler, and vash but I want to have a little talk with all of them first.
GP and ddrruler are dead. Leaving my last choice, vash, still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987
Psycho:
Not much to say about you except you've been really inactive which hasn't done much for us, at all. Safety vote because I don't want dAnceguy to die just because of a technicallity.
Could this just be for you to save yourself and maby another wolf??

Quote:
You have just entered room "jtwgchatyoulazybitches."
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey
Chickendude1313: I'm the seer and I seered you
Chickendude1313: and found out you were the seer
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok
pyro31191: Yes
pyro31191: That's the entire point
pyro31191: Except
pyro31191: There is no seer
pyro31191: XD
Chickendude1313: gonzo was such a block XD
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea
Chickendude1313: is mattc a block too or is it just me?
Chickendude1313: <_<
pyro31191: I just think that
pyro31191: no one cares anymore
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol, so true
Chickendude1313: mattc was like, BUT NO
Chickendude1313: and we're going to pwn the crap off him now >_>;;;
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol
Chickendude1313: he's going to be like... but I'm dumb, and we'll be like JTWG YOU LAZY BITCHES
pyro31191: rofl
pyro31191: I was like
pyro31191: Ok, I'll make the chat
pyro31191: and look who isn't here
pyro31191: GONZO
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol
pyro31191: The person who proposed the chat.
pyro31191: That's it, we're insta'ing gonzo
pyro31191: XDDDDDDDDDD
pyro31191: bbl, maple story
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol, nice
pyro31191: I'll be back when over 50% is here
pyro31191: which will be like never.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, i'll be leaving in like 30 mins for soccer so it will have to wait
pyro31191: k
pyro31191: thnx
pyro31191: b
pyro31191: i
pyro31191 has left the room.
Chickendude1313: mmmm
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea
Chickendude1313: lets see
Chickendude1313: I say we save this chat >_>;;;
Chickendude1313: silly vash just screwed himself over >_>
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lolol
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: brb, gotta play ffr XD
Chickendude1313: XD
Chickendude1313: good thinkin
Talked with chicken before and with EoD now and I'm voting vash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 10-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #300
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Shit. I'll change my vote to Edge of Death temporarily so Psycho doesn't get insta'd or some shit.

EoD, you better post and confirm / disprove what Psycho said.
Closed Thread