unvote

beddo, pce
Old 06-17-2015, 01:53 AM   #282
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Why go through this much thought and explanation if you're assuming blind was BSing like everybody else was? "If you're telling the truth then that's bad and here's why! But you're not telling the truth so none of that matters anyways." Doesn't seem to suit any purpose.
Because I was asking for an explanation and providing explanation of my own for such a purpose. Assumptions don't provide definitive answers (hence the definition). Also note the usage of "assuming/hoping."

Quote:
Here you ask V why he was reading me as the SK, and then you quote his answer but still decide to post the initial question anyways. That strikes me as asking questions without caring about the answers because if you cared about the answers then you'd already have deduced it and wouldn't have asked the first question in the first place.
During the time I was making that post, I was going through the thread and quoting any post that caught my eye.

Quote:
Gesturing without following through.
That was a joke. Even if it weren't, it is a statement in and of itself. There's no "without following through" because it is a standalone expression (or, rather, would be).

Quote:
With this post, earlier on you had listed zenith and red as two of your suspects
No, I never did that, or said something immediately indicative of such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Nevertheless, I didn't say I outright suspected you; merely that I have my eye on you, given the content of your posts.
Quote:
and then when red posted a big wall of quotes all you did was cherrypick the statement he directed at you and ignored everything else
Please explain? There is no "big wall of quotes" from Red with statements directed at me that I responded to. I'm assuming you're talking about the unrelated post above mine (neither of which you quoted), hence why I didn't respond to it (because it was irrelevant to the situation, keep in mind the content of my post in question). Nonetheless, it seems as if you're the only one cherrypicking here, as you completely ignored the above quote from me- something which would have directly answered several of your concerns.

Quote:
If red was a top candidate of yours
If you're going that route, I'm just going to poke these quotes from me and say that, according to you, Zenith would be a top candidate of mine, not Red (though, keep in mind that a "consideration" or "person to keep an eye on" is different from a "suspicion").
Quote:
Secondly, I have my eye on Red Blaster and Zenith right now. I think a few of their earlier posts are a bit strange (a little less so on Red Blaster).
Quote:
Because at least I have a precedent on Red Blaster- you, less so.
Quote:
I feel like your read on him would have either been strengthened or revised in response to his big post. You were given more information to work with to build your perspective, but you decided to pursue dap's point about the IC, something which seems "easy" and a good way to comment/post without actually getting your hands dirty.
Most of the content in the post was joking content, and the rest of it was irrelevant to the situation, hence why there was no reason to respond to it (any response wouldn't really accomplish anything, given the content of the post and the way the content was stated), and would likely have you complaining about me irrelevantly posting. :V

My post in response to DaBackpack was only questioning him because I thought he left his statement incomplete, with something else to add.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:31 AM   #283
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

wow excuse me you guys, i thought posting huge quote posts was my thing qq

just for that, im going to make my own huge quote post!!!!!!!!!

maybe l8r tho
Old 06-17-2015, 02:32 AM   #284
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

jk i already finished making one!!!

that or i can read the thread and type and form reads at near light speed or something because time dilation

Quote:
Wait wait wait if you're serious why would you do that? With an Innocent Child role, unless there are two doctors (and maybe even if there are...), one of you is going to die during Night. If you're the one that's hit, then your mason partner can't really make a believable claim (and you run the risk of a wolf claiming mason instead), which will hurt the humans later down the line.

I'm assuming/hoping you're not serious.

Also, hi Mashi!
Slight Human lean for this. The concern from this post seems too imply a bit of gullibility (no offense intended), whereas I would expect a bit more caution from a Wolf who's seen a Mason claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
*idiot reading thread* this roundbox fella, he's very smart. He states things with percentages. That makes them feel very accurate.
Didn't really like the few pages of posting regarding roundbox's '95%' post. It wasn't really anything worth discussing and was a null tell at best. Scrutinising it didn't lead to anything major. I would expect Vendetta21 to realise this, but meh, he might have just been messing around still at that point. I would like to see some of your serious reads with reasoning at this point though.

Quote:
Like I'm gonna give Nydus the benefit of the doubt and everything, it's just that being added to a game where everybody is learning of your existence for the first time seems like such a prime opportunity to pretend to be something you're not and get away with it. It's like when in an anonymous game somebody pretends to be j-rodd.
Plop's analysis of Nydus originally confused me a bit and I first thought it was a null tell, but I've been ruminating over it a bit and now that I look back at it again, I think it comes from a Human mindset. A Wolf or Serial Killer doesn't need to care much about an Innocent Child, so analysing their behaviour is an unfruitful effort. I could see an argument made that it could be an attempt to appear like contributing without actually contributing anything with substance, but having seen Plop's performances a few times in the past, I don't put it past him to being able to make up reasonable thoughts on Players for his share of contributions. So I have a slight Human lean on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
If this is the reason why a lynch on me is on a higher priority than anyone else, then you should very much reconsider.

I don't find that a valid enough reason to lynch anyone. Usually an action or thought that was artificial and any other wolf worthy readable notions warrant a lynch for town orientated reasons. You should pick a more solid reason if you're going to push a lynch on me.
The tone of this post reminds me of how Zenith acted in the previous jTWG I played with him, where he was a Wolf. In the game, he initially tried to rationalise a lynch against him before responding to Funnygurl a bit indignantly. That said, I think that jTWG is the only game I've played with Zenith, so I'm not feeling confident regarding the meta, but I thought it would be worth pointing out.

Quote:
Well one time me and plop played a game as v/v and we played another as w/w, and then another as PR/PR, so to continue the pattern I think it only makes sense here that he is SK.
i just want to say that i 100% would expect vendetta21 to joke like this as a serial killer so if hes serial killer and we lynch him or find out in post game im going to show off knowing day 0 even if i never actually affirm this okay

Quote:
D0 brings the worst out in me, especially when random fucking people have suspicion towards me for trying to get some data point started. Seriously I'm irate.
Yeah, this is reminding me of the jTWG still. My forum on LLF used to have (well, it still does, but we've curbed it) an issue where the same group of Players tended to be lynched early and I can sympathise with Zenith, so I'm willing to let him get a freebie Day 0. He's been active so far and hasn't done anything that's caught my eye as suspicious aside from the meta-read to the jTWG, so I'm not really that suspicious of him anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
not sure i like mashi but then again i don't remember the last time i played a forum game with him
Why don't you like me? Because I haven't posted much thus far? Do you have any examples where I've ever played differently than having my activity and post count rate climb as the game continues?

Regarding choof's big post; you mention that Manti, reuben_tate, and I are coasting. Yet the game had going on for less than 24 hours at that point. Aside from the point that coasting (in my experience) is used to describe a trend for a majority of the game and not just Day 0, why are you applying it when not even 1/3 of Day 0 has passed?

You brought up a post of mine stating you thought it was worth looking at, but what do you take from the post? Do you find it suspicious? That it makes me look Human?

You say that you think Vendetta21 is most likely Human for putting pressure on people, yet you qualify your statement saying someone more familiar with him should provide one's own read. In that case, why are you so confident that Vendetta21 is Human?

I like Chariplop's (I forgot your nickname for a bit, hehe) recent contributions in the thread. I disagree with your interpretation of Curry and Rice's posts however, because I think you're seeing his tone as indifferent. But I think he's more poking around and just trying to get opinions from people or just generally trying to provide input. Such as in his post in response to blindreper's false claim as Mason, it came off to me that Curry and Rice was legitimately worried that blindreper may have made a dumb play rather than absolutely certain that it was a joke. If a Wolf had made the post, I would find it likelier for there to have been a larger expression of doubt regarding the claim in the post.

choof for now. After his recent big post, I feel like some of his Human leans come around too easily (and he qualifies them with Devil's Advocate, which, while a useful tool, comes to me as artificial and trying to allow for an 'acceptable' reversal in reads later). I also feel that he's quick to try to be weary of certain people (notably those he points out are 'coasting') without major reason, but I don't sense him trying to pressure the people he pings out either.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:02 AM   #285
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Hello only person in thread so I get to savagely pick through reads (I'm actually happy players started dropping big quote picking posts for more thorough reads)!

Before I do said reads list from last night;

@Mashi, I would very much recommend not basing my tones/actions/notions from a jTWG that we played (as you have also noted that isn't the most solid approach to a read on me); although there are points that you bring up particularly around me that are solid enough to have suspicion on me, and I accept that.

I feel like Curry is spewing artificial posts as of late; especially his post dissecting what Plop had said. Curry dude, you did explicitly state that you have/had a top scum read on me and yet you retract ever so poorly from the idea as you are acting like I wasn't a top scum read the whole time. Your red potential scumread is more forced than sex nowadays. Not only does it seem forced that you are inclined to have a scumread on the both of us (and admittedly based a Red scumread due to having a precedent meta on Red), it very much seems artificial and you're battling an uphill battle going against Plop head on.

Alright time for my reads list brb like 20 minutes as I dissect this thread.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:27 AM   #286
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

1. MrPopadopalis25 - Town

Quote:
Publicly rolehunting in the first three pages of the game? That's quite the gambit.
This is the first sign from Plop that justifies a town read on him. Even though it was very early in the game, town members would be keen to rolehunting as with either alignment it is certainly detrimental to rolehunt early on but also asinine to do so too.

We all saw Plop nitpick Nydus (and who would've guessed; Plop was right entirely). This isn't alignment indicative, although seeing Plop be generally dissatisfied having a cleared town whose first posts were nothing but laughable. Plop as a town would want a Clear who is capable of doing something, where as a wolf would want a town clear to not be helpful to town.

Quote:
Gimmie one wolf lean and one town lean, please.
In reference to Benguin, who has a tendency for being inactive through games (#TimeZoneProblems), asking for at least one lean from each alignment. Further indication that Plop is more than likely town than wolf.

Last posts in quarrel with Curry are towntelling; certainly to the extent that he stated a solid reason for having a scum gut read on Curry and him being defensive about it. I see the possibility of a H/W relationship between them.

2. Vendetta21 - Null

I can never read V accurately due to how concise his tone is during the first Day. He came into game stating his typical seering post on the same target (noting due to meta) while also nitpicking statements that Round initially made but that dissolved.

Quote:
If it isn't clear I haven't stopped shitposting yet
After a tangent of posts, V posts this. To me, V cannot be read accurately due to the 180 turns he performs when in the first day. V is a much stronger player the later the game goes, so in retrospect he never has cared about D0.

Interesting notions to point out would be his voting pattern and his "scum leans" on people. He called Choof a wolf, Plop a SK (due to meta patterning), Benguin a slight scum lean, and voted DBP. Also noted that players should pressure vote more often (though those would be considered forced fmpov.

3. _Zenith_ - Human

And don't you forget it!

4. reuben_tate - Null

Read is based from lack of posts, although it is interesting to note his post about being meta-cleared town because of being active, yet he isn't here again. Had a post on a phone that got deleted and mentioned it, along with claiming that the post would not have included anything important (which is probably a lie as anything helps D0 since it is a shitfest).

5. Red Blaster - Slight Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Round's trying to get us to out our roles.
sneaky sneaky
Noting that there was potential rolefishing going on. Slightly towntelling.

Quote:
Also you'll all be pleased to know I deleted my role pm.
Based on a meta read this post would mean he is a clear-cut wolf. Meta-speaking, he uses role PM as a town defense.

Quote:
If you're trying to warrant your specific vote, I think it's best for you to lay out the case yourself. Other players may read the same text and interpret something differently than you and vice versa, so it's always best for you to get you're own thoughts out there so people can see where you're coming from.
I read RB as slight town because of this post. He doesn't state anything about the information that was said/used but instead consoles another player in something that would benefit them of seeming town, which would come from a town's mouth and not a wolf. A wolf here would easily let me sink and burn, where RB comes in and tries to help.

Quote:
I'd rather you try and get pinged out for it than to just shitpost, so there's that
Read Above statement, applies here as well.

Quote:
I totally didn't even catch that.
Good points.
I feel like this is indicative that RB has a possibly scumread on Curry because of what he said and what Plop pointed out.

6. blindreper1179 - Null

Grade A shit talker, and has not been involved with D0 as of now. Notable mentions would be that Blind claimed being mason and then wanting to claim SK for a RB interaction. Last post was a shitpost vote on Nydus, which is clearly a sign of Blind just not giving a fuck about D0 or the game at this point in time.

7. DarkManticoreX2 - Null, Slightly Town

Lack of posts warrants a null read, although this post demonstrates that Manti may be town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
We will know the setup D2 or D3 when we try to reverse engineer the game.
Town would point to where town gets the most work done in any setup. Manti usually doesn't want to participate in early stages of the game unless he is pinged out or he has a wolf pinged out.

8. Roundbox - Null

Early posts were interrogated by a few players including myself, so I consider them to be irrelevant to now because we already spoke about that topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
DaBackpack is human as far as I'm concerned (at least not wolf, maybe SK but definitely not wolf at this point in time)

Not sure where to pin Red Blaster, his behavior this game is far more active than my previous two experiences on the D0.

Blind pointed out the ease of the wagons on Zenith and RB, but not much else.

Nydus is green as fuck

Plop seems weird right now, I'm not feeling the same vibes I did the last few games. It could just be a result of pressure from V, so I'll wait to see how he shapes up further in the day.

Mashi is Mashi. 5 posts and too early to tell on him.

I have a slight town vibe from V solely for the fact he didn't tear into me hard for my arbitrary stats

Zenith I think is fine for now, he's an (admitted) easy target so I can give him the benefit of the doubt for this first day.

It was strange how choof argued against Zenith's problems with my earlier posts, even though they were directed at me. I'm not sure what to think of this. A play to win my favor? I don't know.

I would like to hear more from ben, blind, and Nydus. I would like to hear from Nydus why exactly they think plop is town.
His early reads list is under done imo but they seem genuine reads. I am curious as to why Round is curious about why Nydus townreads plop. Could this be because Round scumreads plop or just generally missed something usable for a read?

Quote:
Is it because I left you out? I had your post history in this thread open in another tab that I was looking through as I made this post.

People left out:
Manti (low post count)
Ben (low post count)
You (relatively low post count)

I see a pattern here, don't you?
I see a pattern, but why do I have the gut feeling if Round dies then this is a "soft" of some sort? I feel like he explicitly left out people for more than just null reads, but I could be wrong obviously.

9. Choof - Town

Ugh you have way too many posts to put into this list that I can indicate and base reads off of about you. I'll just say some general points instead, and if it is insisted that I bring up specific examples, I will.

Choof literally gets better and better every time we are both in a game and it shows; he picks up shit that most of us probably don't see clearly but still keeps the town tone with always trying to move forward, provide input, and generating data points.

Specifically, this post:
Quote:
pushing rb/zenith towards a lynch could ping out some wolves looking for easy targets
is town telling as it would truly bring a wolf into light, and a data point that town could use further into the game.

Quote:
here i'll be more blunt than curry
just because you're confirmed town doesn't mean you get to be a fucking idiot
Bringing this up only because this coincides with an earlier read I had on someone else. Clearly exhibits the desire to possess a town clear that is decent and doesn't perform the way Nydus is performing right now.

I expect a "stop pocketing me" response by choof after he reads this list.

10. Charles Claythorne - Null, slight wolf read

There are only two posts to conclude anything read worthy on Mashi yet; the other 6 posts he has made are all shitposts/irrelevent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
What has Plop done that makes you believe he's Serial Killer? And why Serial Killer over Wolf?
Why would Mashi as a town be particularly curious about this read from V to Plop? V never gave him the proper answer (gave him a meta answer).

The reads list is okay; I don't know what else to say about it other than his reads differ from mine.

11. DaBackPack - Null, slight town lean.

16 posts which is already like triple what he has performed as a wolf in the last few games in the first day phase. Meta biased but whatever. I find a little perculiar event where DBP came back into thread, mentioned how lmao status Nydus' posts were, and then disappeared again.

12. Curry and Rice - Wolf

Oh man oh man this duder. Gut was telling me that he is a wolf and then I started reading his interactions with Plop and his reads.

Quote:
Because I was asking for an explanation and providing explanation of my own for such a purpose. Assumptions don't provide definitive answers (hence the definition). Also note the usage of "assuming/hoping."

During the time I was making that post, I was going through the thread and quoting any post that caught my eye.

That was a joke. Even if it weren't, it is a statement in and of itself. There's no "without following through" because it is a standalone expression (or, rather, would be).

No, I never did that, or said something immediately indicative of such.

Please explain? There is no "big wall of quotes" from Red with statements directed at me that I responded to. I'm assuming you're talking about the unrelated post above mine (neither of which you quoted), hence why I didn't respond to it (because it was irrelevant to the situation, keep in mind the content of my post in question). Nonetheless, it seems as if you're the only one cherrypicking here, as you completely ignored the above quote from me- something which would have directly answered several of your concerns.

If you're going that route, I'm just going to poke these quotes from me and say that, according to you, Zenith would be a top candidate of mine, not Red (though, keep in mind that a "consideration" or "person to keep an eye on" is different from a "suspicion").

Most of the content in the post was joking content, and the rest of it was irrelevant to the situation, hence why there was no reason to respond to it (any response wouldn't really accomplish anything, given the content of the post and the way the content was stated), and would likely have you complaining about me irrelevantly posting. :V

My post in response to DaBackpack was only questioning him because I thought he left his statement incomplete, with something else to add.
Curry, again you have completely neglected to acknowledge that you indeed top scumread me and whereas you may have not said it directly in text, you had strongly pushed it indirectly by stating other facts you mentioned about Red. You did state that you have a precedent on Red due to a previous game on how he acted during it (basically meta-reading him), but not on me yet you explicitly state that you do not scumread Red more than you do myself AND THEN YOU FUCKING SAY THIS: (though, keep in mind that a "consideration" or "person to keep an eye on" is different from a "suspicion"). This here PROVES that you are keeping an eye on Red and casting suspicion onto myself, and that is where Plop states that you truly have me scumread more than Red.

Quote:
What I mean is that your definitions and reasoning are so vague (e.g. your definition of "easy" could apply to lots of stuff at this point, not to mention "defense") they could apply to (almost!) anybody. In fact, they could even apply to you!
This is a general mechanic in the game as anything could be applied to anyone so I do not understand the point you are trying to make here whatsoever.

Quote:
First of all, this:

That's a surefire way to not get anywhere on the lynch, though given how the first day seems to play out here, we have at least some time to work things out regarding the lynch. Overall, though, nothing's going to be accomplished by repeatedly juggling around such a topic.

Secondly, I have my eye on Red Blaster and Zenith right now. I think a few of their earlier posts are a bit strange (a little less so on Red Blaster).

Just wondering, is there any reason you think he's the SK? If you're serious (really, I can't tell with you people), I'd like to know why.

A+

what are you implying

It takes me time to read through 6+ pages. I'm going as fast as I can.
Just so you know once again, the "Secondly" section clearly states that you scumread myself more than Red so yet again you are proving that your reads aren't as clear as you make them out to be and you exhibit wolf traits that could get their hands dirty in D0 with a mislynch by taking advantage of two players who naturally may sound scummy within two posts for very shaky reasons. You're a wolf and I'm pretty convinced about this.

13. Nydus (Town Innocent Child) - No need for a read

Honestly doesn't belong on the list but has been more wolf attributed than town orientated thus far as a town clear.

Curry and Rice

Old 06-17-2015, 11:12 AM   #287
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Sup y'all, I voted nydus because he just expects us to follow for the sole reason of him being IC. That's bs and everyone knows that.

Anyways, at work can't make long post, but I feel safe giving plop and V two day pass, round is null at the moment. Curry is up in the air, but I lean him red at the moment. Choof is looking good, green fo sho right now. Everyone else I don't have time.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 06-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #288
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Sup y'all, I voted nydus because he just expects us to follow for the sole reason of him being IC. That's bs and everyone knows that.

Anyways, at work can't make long post, but I feel safe giving plop and V two day pass, round is null at the moment. Curry is up in the air, but I lean him red at the moment. Choof is looking good, green fo sho right now. Everyone else I don't have time.
Consider Nydus a free slot that town should have no intentions of getting rid of a clear that they can PoE potential suspects when the time comes.

Wolves would definitely want the clear gone to prevent such an occasion from happening.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #289
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

mashi I will respond to you post in a gew hours when ai have timd
zenith is town though
Old 06-17-2015, 12:46 PM   #290
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Consider Nydus a free slot that town should have no intentions of getting rid of a clear that they can PoE potential suspects when the time comes.

Wolves would definitely want the clear gone to prevent such an occasion from happening.
We all know he's IC..doesn't make his posts any less shitlordy.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 06-17-2015, 12:52 PM   #291
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
We all know he's IC..doesn't make his posts any less shitlordy.
I know that but just ignore him. If he continues the shitlordy attitude I'll surely just ignore him and continue with the game since he'll have nothing to contribute.

Old 06-17-2015, 01:50 PM   #292
Nydus
Forum User

Curry and Rice
Old 06-17-2015, 01:59 PM   #293
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydus View Post
Curry and Rice
How about instead of random voting, you could maybe explain why you want to lynch those players?

Old 06-17-2015, 02:36 PM   #294
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

What could I be potentially softing by leaving out the 3 bottom posters on a reads list Zenith?
Old 06-17-2015, 02:38 PM   #295
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Also Zenith I wanted to know why Nydus town read plop for the same reason you want to know why he voted Curry and Rice.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #296
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Paging manti for thoughts
Also Ben and Nydus while I wait for blind to return from work
Old 06-17-2015, 02:51 PM   #297
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
What could I be potentially softing by leaving out the 3 bottom posters on a reads list Zenith?
You could be softing the idea you left those players out for your scum leans on certain inactive people.

It's angleshooting and not factual so I retract my statement about a possible soft by leaving out those players in your reads.

Old 06-17-2015, 04:30 PM   #298
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Votes from post 1 to post 333
Night in 31:29:54

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 06-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #299
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Quote:
Curry dude, you did explicitly state that you have/had a top scum read on me and yet you retract ever so poorly from the idea as you are acting like I wasn't a top scum read the whole time.
Your idea (which is currently the basis of your accusation) is derived from a misinterpretation. I'm not sure how much more I could explain this.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:17 PM   #300
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

This pissing contest between zenith and curry is v/v, I'm almost positive.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Closed Thread