Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-4-2016, 02:37 PM   #2841
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

Charu thanks for having me reread his posts

I 100% missed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 05-4-2016, 02:37 PM   #2842
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

OH MY GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-4-2016, 02:37 PM   #2843
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

fuck off, roundbox

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:37 PM   #2844
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

HOLY SHIT

Daaaaaaaaaamn...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-4-2016, 02:38 PM   #2845
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Charu I love you man

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:38 PM   #2846
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

I mean I'm still mad that you put me through this but

it's nice to have definitive proof, finally

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:38 PM   #2847
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

dat slip

Old 05-4-2016, 02:39 PM   #2848
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Why didn't I see this!?

OH MY GOD

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:39 PM   #2849
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

can we please end this game now? lol

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:40 PM   #2850
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

there is literally no reconciling this contradiction

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:40 PM   #2851
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

roundbox is not the jailer, period

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:40 PM   #2852
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

or, he lied about who he targeted, but that's still scummy as fuck

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:41 PM   #2853
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

No, he HAS to be something. sunfan's mystic claim, remember?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:41 PM   #2854
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

But I agree, woooooooow.

Fuck man, that vote at EoD was ballsy then, goodness gracious, fuck me in the pootie

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:41 PM   #2855
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

it is roundbox, and i don't really care what he has to say.

get dbp tomorrow if 1% of the time this game doesnt end

Old 05-4-2016, 02:42 PM   #2856
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
~~wolf daychat~~
(probably not)

however I will say it's funny yoshl and jrodd are scumreading sunfan for posting that wolf perspective on the friendly neighbor role but didn't bat an eye when I did it
Quote:
Not a fan of botchi at the moment. His play is very reminiscent of his last two wolf games that I was in. Those two games were the Undertale and Xiz's bastard mystery game. Aside from shitposting, this is the only serious post I found from him:

After this... nothin'.

blind sounds angry which is pretty normal. I'm surprised he missed my posts considering I was making relatively serious points. Considering his list is nothing more than gutreads (with the exception to Xiz's read), it's not to be taken too seriously and most of it is just face value. More posts are necessary.

Oh, so he did have a legitimate reason. I'm quite surprised you took that claim seriously considering the low odds of securing the role (2-shot!!) and the fact it was the first post in the thread. Was this honestly the best way in your mind to get discussion moving? To fake counter-claim?

So what is your interpretation of his response? Do you think his claim is legitimate? Are you trying to find a victim for your upcoming night kill?

MN sounds so pure to me. I don't know what drugs everyone else is on. Both Charu and Xiz posted silly things in his direction to elicit a reaction, and hey, who the fuck is surprised that a new player took these posts at face value. The only weird thing about MN's actions is voting to lynch the player who he wishes will cop check him next phase to clear him. While that vote is paradoxical, I still think he's just new. Like, seriously, if he were being coached right now, would he make that paradoxical post? I think experienced coaches would give him reasons or ideas to defend himself. Bussing him d0 would be pretty fuckin' rude from a wolf team.
Quote:
YoshL vs DaBackpack does not feel manufactured this game at all. The last time I remember this was when DaBackpack was SK (SK Wins again... fuck you!). Day 0 was pretty much YoshL railing into DaBackpack for not (awoo)ing back. This time around, DaBackpack isn't putting up as much of a fight as he did in this last game so I'm honestly going to give him a town lean. The behavior is strikingly different.

I feel some mindmelding with DaBackpack too when he starts talking about Xiz after voting for him. I agree that Xiz's claim is bullshit. If freaky hadn't retracted, I would actually find his claim somewhat believable, but it would still be clouded by the legitimacy of early claims.

YoshL is pretty much playing the same way as always so I don't really have anything on him past null. He's being his usual aggressive self.

Or neither of them have the role! For shame, Charu, corrupting a new player's understanding of the current situation.
Come to think of it, I never really took the time to think about freaky fake cc-ing Xiz. What the fuck benefit does he have here? I'm trying to come up with potential scenarios in my mind as to why a town would try and do this, but honestly, I've got nothing. Remember as I mentioned earlier, it is much easier to claim that you have a 1-shot of a role. But since it actually isn't a CC since he retracted, where does that leave us? I don't think Xiz and freaky are of the same alignment because this is beyond batshit crazy for two wolves to do. freaky comes out on top as scummier in this exchange. I highly disagree with Charu (I believe was the one who said it) that both Xiz and freaky should be untouched for this phase. I disagree. Moving on...
Quote:
PHASE TWO - YoshL

praise be to Yu Yevon, you only have 111 posts

Now that I can look back in observation on the whole d0 phase, let's look at how your aggression panned out. For the record, you weren't the only one that eased up (pretty much everyone did this).

YoshL starts with mechanics discussion. On paper, it's alignment neutral. However, I'm biased as fuck when it comes to talking about mechanics so I'll take it as a cool thing.

YoshL didn't give too much thought into the Xiz play and took it as par for the course. I mindmelded with him on this point, but I was in the camp of not believing either claim, so you can call this whatever.
He's more concerned with thesunfan at the beginning since their interpretation of roles and their functions don't necessarily add up. That and he mindmelds with jrodd in this post here:

(for a second, I thought the second line said "gunmeld" and I laughed)

Given their history, I think choosing sunfan to focus on is pretty vanilla. However, given the fact that it's the beginning of the thread, I don't think this means too much in the long run.

This was after freaky's claim. Does this mean you believed his claim, or did you agree with him trying to fuck with Xiz? Somewhat confused on this point here.

Alright, nevermind, it does mean something. His scumtell is purely based off of sunfan thinking about the roles from a wolf's perspective. Both him and jrodd went in on this as mentioned earlier, and I even pointed out that I was doing the same thing. I never got suspicion from either of them on this point so I wonder what happened.

I actually like this post. None of these players had posted at this point. As an unprompted post about missing players, it's good to see him covering all of his bases. Based on today's interactions, it's pretty clear he stuck with his interpretation of Red Blaster. I will be eyeballing the other two mentions. Small town points? idk. It's nothing SUPER SUBSTANTIAL in terms of reads (I mean, they haven't posted. purely meta), but it's a nice gesture.

that didn't take long. I'm going to assume the strike goes toward some cheesecake meter.

dumbtown is the verdict. Much like Charu, he's giving him pointers. It's not as babysitting as Charu, but it's still something. One big reason why I pulled this quote is for the final line. This game has three wolves, so could you really be surprised at this point for your town reads? As far as I could tell, you have sunfan and dabackpack as wolves at this point in time. One could assume Xiz is somewhere in here (who had not been killed at this point), but he's not.

lol nevermind

Well, for one, his reads are consistent (nothing changing on any of these people). The comment on his amount of townreads does confuse me a bit. Were you not reading freaky as townie earlier? What about jrodd? Where did these reads go???

You're pretty focused on your scum reads, providing us with a cool update on your top two suspects. Ok.

where was this earlier? Not even an honorable mention? wut is goin on m8

Here's his big scumread of blind. It does play in a little bit to his post way, WAY back which feels a bit like confirmation bias, but I do see his view of blind's post as being valid.

And his EOD reads list. The sunfan/red blaster point is weird as shit. I have no idea how you could confuse these two given your track record with Red Blaster. Either way, you promote sunfan to town for simply starting to post more. Kind of a weird segway from you disagreeing with logic in most of your scumtells from earlier in the day. Not sure about this.

We see another mention of freaky. WHERE WAS THIS TOWNREAD EARLIER? DaBackpack and blind match up, and everything else is kinda there. The read on me is hella weak, as is the "read" on charu. For someone who covered most of their bases earlier, this stands out to me a little bit. Just a little, though, considering this is EOD.

townie post, and is consistent

But this here is the culmination of ???. Regarding freakysnots, he was one of his higher towns at EOD. Freaky only made a few posts after day beginning, and suddenly YoshL is on his ass for a few awkward posts. It's a complete 180 for posts that weren't incredibly damning, imo. One of the posts he references here is the one about the redirector. I don't think that's a crazy assumption to make at all. He left at least some ambiguity on his status of being a desperado, and perhaps wolves assumed he was going to use his gun. It's also pretty much decidedly a wolf role, and a decent one at that, so it's not crazy to assume it exists.

lmao

lmao

The reason why this is making me laugh is that you're wanting freaky to be tomorrow's lynch, and have me as today's lynch with that post. Are you the one on drugs here?

dear lord

parking your vote on red blaster is silly enough but fucking wow

The Verdict
Scum lean. D0 started off strong but some inconsistent reads and routes on players like freakysnots leave me concerned. I understand why you read me as scummy for that vote, but come on. You can do better than that with a vote on me. That and the red blaster vote feels like some confirmation bias shit going on. You're forcing him into a position that makes him look wolfy from your perspective.
P.S. guess who roundbox's top scum references were this game?

oh right

botchi and yoshl

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:43 PM   #2857
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

^ that was up until the big OOPS post, after which I lol'd and closed ISO

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:43 PM   #2858
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
No, he HAS to be something. sunfan's mystic claim, remember?
Then he's the redirector

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 05-4-2016, 02:44 PM   #2859
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

wolf jailer

Old 05-4-2016, 02:44 PM   #2860
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

He had a legitimate role, couldn't claim that role legitimately, ergo he was a strictly anti-town role

i.e. redirector

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Closed Thread