Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 09:42 PM   #261
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros
Default Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

T-minus about an hour.

I just wanna say, unless Guido miraculously makes it, he's gonna have 2 phantoms tommorrow, and thus tommorrow it would be in our best interest to lynch him tommorrow, human or not. No insta, of course, but he's gonna have to go.

Note: I only vote Fish out of desperation, and not being able to decide who to vote on. I COULD vote myself in such a case, but that's totally gay and nobody does that anymore.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:05 PM   #262
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Tasselfoot

I think something fishy is afoot and I don't trust what omeganitros is doing here.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:07 PM   #263
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

I'm going to vote for FishFishRevolution because he's STILL keeping up with the kill Tass wagon and I still don't see even a decent piece of evidence to point to Tass as a wolf. Having human Tass dead is good for the wolves, so it still makes sense that they'd try to off him.

And I think it's sort of funny how condescending people are acting toward me beacuse this is my first game. Blah, just because this is my first game here and I don't agree with/see the sense in everything you do doesn't mean I don't understand anything, thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:11 PM   #264
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Crazy day. Didn't think I'd make it back. I don't know/mind about fish either way but I'm no where near sold on Tass. My original vote on Guido was purely random, and I had another person in mind at the time, but I didn't want to be the first/only person to vote Blah luckily, he votes me with no reason and I made it back here [i]hopefully[i/] before it's too late. Sorry blah, in discussing my idea(s) with you, you said some really... odd... things that either made it seem like you're not that intelligent (ie, not the case) or you're just playing dumb for some other reason. You "didn't" realize some very extreme situations that I've pointed out to you that could have been a great help to the wolves should they happen, the downside to some of my ideas. I don't think this is your normal self, and so, you're my top pick for wolf. Had it not been for abandoned plans I wouldn't have been here and posted/voted, but I come back and you return my favor in advance, thanks. It's for the better. I really have no clue if we're even close to the right track but here's for wishful thinking. Peace.
-Bowser
Old 08-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #265
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Fish: 3 (Tass, Omega, Shash)
Tass: 3 (Fish, Afro, ap)
Stoic: 1 (blah)
blah: 1 (Stoic)

Not vote yet: 6 other people

30 minutes.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #266
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicRoivaS
quasiintellectual dickstroking
It'd be really nice for you to actually point out the specifics of his 'bad consequences he was playing dumb about' instead of sticking to vagaries.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:15 PM   #267
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

I'm going to put my vote on Stoic. The persistence and confidence in the whole math discussion looked a little desperate to supply the humans with info and numbers, especially after it was refuted a couple of times. I'm going to be here until day's end, however, so my vote is subject to change.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #268
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

flypie

I don't particularly like the way she is trying to take credit for saving me. Guess what - I voted for myself to be saved last night! That's right, I'm a selfish little prick! And she waits some time to come out and say it too, to make sure that no one else tried to take credit for it. I suppose that she thinks that if no one else says they guarded me, and if she says that she did, then she will look human (a wolf would never ever go after someone they submit for the lottery).

Other than that I have some suspicion of Tass, but not enough to place a vote for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 08-13-2006, 10:18 PM   #269
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Okay...voting.

Well...

im jurs (11:05:58 PM): shash i feel like i did with sertman last game
im jurs (11:06:09 PM): new to the game, could have been put in a tough role
im jurs (11:06:23 PM): trying hard, but trying to lay low enough to not get suspicion
i am flypie (11:06:59 PM): gotchya
im jurs (11:08:46 PM): yeah
im jurs (11:08:53 PM): otherwise i dont really think much about anything else

Basically this is just gut. He hasn't been active lately as soon as people started getting a little suspicious of him. I'm not really that sure that he's a wolf but...it could go either way for the rest of you people.

Shashakiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:19 PM   #270
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkin
I'm going to put my vote on Stoic. The persistence and confidence in the whole math discussion looked a little desperate to supply the humans with info and numbers, especially after it was refuted a couple of times. I'm going to be here until day's end, however, so my vote is subject to change.
The kid thinks he's the jesus christ of the arts and sciences. He's a little headstrong in every single area you talk to him about. I guess that's kind of my take on his dumb little number crunching.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #271
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

im jurs: you know..
im jurs: you died.
Kefit42: uh
Kefit42: no I didn't
im jurs: yeah you got wolfed
Kefit42: especially since Kilga just told me to vote
Kefit42: I was saved
Kefit42: reread the post
Kefit42: REREAD THE ****ING THREAD

I don't see how Jurs could possibly be missing this. This has to be on purpose. Is she trying to throw me off of flypie? I have no clue. Just something to keep in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 08-13-2006, 10:22 PM   #272
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
im jurs: you know..
im jurs: you died.
Kefit42: uh
Kefit42: no I didn't
im jurs: yeah you got wolfed
Kefit42: especially since Kilga just told me to vote
Kefit42: I was saved
Kefit42: reread the post
Kefit42: REREAD THE ****ING THREAD

I don't see how Jurs could possibly be missing this. This has to be on purpose. Is she trying to throw me off of flypie? I have no clue. Just something to keep in mind.

Good job leaving out the explaination.

im jurs (11:38:29 PM): oh i completely forgot
im jurs (11:38:30 PM): hahaha
im jurs (11:38:34 PM): why am i doing this this game
im jurs (11:38:57 PM): i guess its because i didnt see a vote from you at all
im jurs (11:38:59 PM): during the day

I forgot that Tps died too. I don't know why this is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #273
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Fish: 3 (Tass, Omega, Shash)
Tass: 3 (Fish, Afro, ap)
Stoic: 2 (blah, Wilkin)
blah: 1 (Stoic)
flypie: 1 (Kefit)
Shash: 1 (Jurs)

Yet to vote: 3 other people

20 minutes. We're getting there...
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:24 PM   #274
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
I don't particularly like the way she is trying to take credit for saving me. Guess what - I voted for myself to be saved last night! That's right, I'm a selfish little prick! And she waits some time to come out and say it too, to make sure that no one else tried to take credit for it. I suppose that she thinks that if no one else says they guarded me, and if she says that she did, then she will look human (a wolf would never ever go after someone they submit for the lottery).
I thought about that too, but then I realized that a human would do that too.

ps a little fairy told me stoic is a wolf

pps ther's a chat named twgfoshohomies

oh and here's something i just said
(23:41:39) Afrobean: ROOOOOOOOOOOFL
(23:41:44) Afrobean: jurs thought kefit was dead
(23:41:58) Afrobean: ok, so jurs is human
(23:42:01) Afrobean: a wolf would never be so stupid
(23:42:04) Afrobean: or maybe
...[omega said something unrelated at this point]
(23:42:14) Afrobean: she wolfed him and expected it to go off without a hitch hahaha
Old 08-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #275
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

OY vey...
Old 08-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #276
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
flypie

Or I checked the thread before I left this morning, saw you were saved, and didn't have time to make a post about it, but I did PM Cypher and told him that I guarded you - Cypher can back this up. When I got to my destination I had things to do. Finally I got a chance to get on the computer and I made a post. I don't see how waiting longer for someone to come out before me would stop me from making my post, anyway. I would come out and say it as well. I didn't try to take all the credit for saving you; I actually suspected a few others might have put their votes on you as well and would come out and say it, just like I did, but that didn't happen. I even thought of the possible situation from another person's perspective that I could be a wolf saying this to appear to be human.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #277
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro
I'm going to vote for FishFishRevolution because he's STILL keeping up with the kill Tass wagon and I still don't see even a decent piece of evidence to point to Tass as a wolf. Having human Tass dead is good for the wolves, so it still makes sense that they'd try to off him.

And I think it's sort of funny how condescending people are acting toward me beacuse this is my first game. Blah, just because this is my first game here and I don't agree with/see the sense in everything you do doesn't mean I don't understand anything, thank you very much.
Uh, you guys are voting me based on who I'm voting? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person playing this game right now who has talked to Tass in the last 24 hours on the phone, and besides that I can usually gauge when he's acting wolfy. And as I already said, I'm positive there's at least one wolf between blah, tass and ap, and i feel Tass is the most likely to be the wolf at this point.

GET OFF MY BALLS
Old 08-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #278
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

All right, I'm not worried about flypie's vote because she's right here so I'm sure she'll make one.

Any idea where Guido and FoJaR are? Both are idle on AIM.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #279
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I though FoJar was out of the game...
Old 08-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #280
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Oh, sorry, I'm stupid. Still looking at the original roster of 16. >_>

Cypher, then.
Closed Thread