Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > jTWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-5-2005, 11:46 AM   #261
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

err....shotgun.......WHY DIDNT WE TAKE IT =( I WANT A SHOTGUN.
Old 02-5-2005, 11:59 AM   #262
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Hello we arent done with the story they just might lol.
Old 02-5-2005, 12:37 PM   #263
patron_viridantis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to patron_viridantis Send a message via MSN to patron_viridantis Send a message via Yahoo to patron_viridantis

PARA ORDINANCE is having a sale today, I suggest we buy some cartridges... XD
Old 02-5-2005, 03:17 PM   #264
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

lol. okay theres no suprise wiht lupin being gone. it takes all the suspicions from u other guys so lets all think about this and stay in contact.

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 02-5-2005, 03:57 PM   #265
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Use what was from the story? That last line REALLY threw me off. It makes Chromer look like....a wolf. I'm sure that this was put in there for a purpose, therefore i'm going to vote for Chromer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-5-2005, 06:08 PM   #266
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
Quote:
"So? Haha hes just Lupin" Chromer said.
Screw you, Chromer : D

Oh well, this wasn't unexpected or anything...I know you guys can do this though. Use what you can learn from my death, and good luck to you all.
The vibe given off from his "death" was Chromer saying 'Oh well, it was only Lupin' or something...and with that "hint" from Lupin...i'm pretty sure that Chromer is a wolf.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-5-2005, 06:15 PM   #267
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

hmm this does make perfect sense but even more proof is that he was been voting people that i trust and know to be human for no reason. he has no proof of any of them and he is just way to inactive. humans are dieing because of his inactivity. every high person in twg and jtwg land needs to decide to bann this player from playing since he is ruining it for everyone. my vote is to chromer and i hope everyone can see our way of thinking
Chromer not a sorry bone in my body for this vote at all

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 02-5-2005, 07:02 PM   #268
ddrruler
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackygorgeking
hmm this does make perfect sense but even more proof is that he was been voting people that i trust and know to be human for no reason. he has no proof of any of them and he is just way to inactive. humans are dieing because of his inactivity. every high person in twg and jtwg land needs to decide to bann this player from playing since he is ruining it for everyone. my vote is to chromer and i hope everyone can see our way of thinking
Chromer not a sorry bone in my body for this vote at all
Slacky posted what i wanted to say =( o well chromer
Old 02-5-2005, 08:16 PM   #269
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Did anyone remember that when we first started jTWG, gamepro said that the story had Nothing to do with the actual game. Jursey, you claim is not only wrong, but ridiculous.

"He's just Lupin."

WTF?

First of all I heart Lupin, so why would I want him dead? Second of all, the strory is irrelevent(sp?) to the game itself. Third, but most importantly, of all, If I was the wolf last time, How the Hell can I be it again? I suggest you people find real evidence before you falsely accuse people, Jursey and slackeygore.

And another thing. I'm ruining it for the game? WTF!!! Slackey, your a lowly n00b who just joined last month so you really have no say in "banning" me at all. My evidence doesn't need any of the jTWG players approval, because they don't control me. Slacky has no proof of me ever doing anything suspicious. However listen to what he said earlier,"

even more proof is that he was been voting people that i trust

Hold up!

People that he trusts? Seems to me that someone has been doing some dirty dealing behind the scenes. If Slacky is worried that the people he trusts know that he is a wolf (I.E. someone who was lynched that was a wolf or seer) that I have voted for, that's basically saying he had an alliance with someone the humans can't trust. After that statement, I definitely vote slackeygoreking. His comment just opened my eyes now.
Old 02-5-2005, 09:19 PM   #270
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

THE STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROLES PERIOD.(period)

If you think there are hints hidden in the story YOU ARE WRONG.

Quote:
THE STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROLES PERIOD.(period)
Old 02-5-2005, 09:40 PM   #271
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Point Proven. Thank you Snapps.
Old 02-6-2005, 08:22 AM   #272
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromer
Did anyone remember that when we first started jTWG, gamepro said that the story had Nothing to do with the actual game. Jursey, you claim is not only wrong, but ridiculous.

"He's just Lupin."

WTF?

First of all I heart Lupin, so why would I want him dead? Second of all, the strory is irrelevent(sp?) to the game itself. Third, but most importantly, of all, If I was the wolf last time, How the Hell can I be it again? I suggest you people find real evidence before you falsely accuse people, Jursey and slackeygore.

And another thing. I'm ruining it for the game? WTF!!! Slackey, your a lowly n00b who just joined last month so you really have no say in "banning" me at all. My evidence doesn't need any of the jTWG players approval, because they don't control me. Slacky has no proof of me ever doing anything suspicious. However listen to what he said earlier,"

even more proof is that he was been voting people that i trust

Hold up!

People that he trusts? Seems to me that someone has been doing some dirty dealing behind the scenes. If Slacky is worried that the people he trusts know that he is a wolf (I.E. someone who was lynched that was a wolf or seer) that I have voted for, that's basically saying he had an alliance with someone the humans can't trust. After that statement, I definitely vote slackeygoreking. His comment just opened my eyes now.
You "hearting" Lupin has nothing to do to the game. If you were a wolf, you would still vote him off whether you "hearted" him or not. And your point about not being a wolf again is not the most important, but the most STUPID. It has been said MANY TIMES that the roles are RANDOMIZED. There is a chance you could be a wolf as well as anyone could. Maybe you should read the thread, or be ACTIVE at least, and you would know this. We have more evidence than you do, so why don't you shut up?

Don't call slacky a lowly n00b because you're a n00b as well. You've been in one and a half jTWGs, so have I, but i've also been in 2 TWGs. You're just as n00bish as he is. Even Lupin thinks that you should be banned from playing jTWGs, is he a n00b to you? No. He isn't. You "heart" him. If you even read the post-game thread he said he didn't think you should be allowed to play in anything. You're acting like an idiot, seriously, just shut up.

Your idea about slacky having an alliance with wolves was wrong. You HAVE voted for a human before. All of your votes were not correct, what do you think you are? All-knowing God? No. Your vote was as wrong as any others who voted for it. Besides, you just voted for slacky, someone I trust, and even though Snapps made the point clear that nothing in the story has to do with the roles, Lupin gave a hint about learning something from his death. Hmm...he gets shot by someone and then Chromer says "It's only Lupin"? Thats something to learn from his death. Your evidence is weak, and until I can find better evidence on someone else, my vote remains.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-6-2005, 09:08 AM   #273
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Lupin gave a hint about learning something from his death. Hmm...he gets shot by someone and then Chromer says "It's only Lupin"?
I only put it in because I thought it was funny at the time, haha.
Old 02-6-2005, 10:14 AM   #274
patron_viridantis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to patron_viridantis Send a message via MSN to patron_viridantis Send a message via Yahoo to patron_viridantis

I agree with Jursey on this one. Slacky and DDRruler had the right ideas, but Snapps has made it clear that at least part of this is random. My vote goes to Chromer if not to avenge Lupin and commend Slacky for his ideals.
Old 02-6-2005, 10:17 AM   #275
ddrruler
FFR Player

Buh bai chromer: lynch
Old 02-6-2005, 02:18 PM   #276
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sorry guys, my internet has been down for 2 days. Chromer

I'm trying to be more active in jTWG but its hard to with school right now. I need to say sorry for not being as active as I can be.
Old 02-6-2005, 04:40 PM   #277
ddrruler
FFR Player

I say we lynch Snapps for taking so fuckign long to post the story.I KNOW IT SUPERBOWL SUNDAY BUT AT LEAST POST THE STORY. -_-
Old 02-6-2005, 04:50 PM   #278
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

GO PHILI GO i am a lowly newb first twg. oh well. but at least ive been as active as anyone. im twenty times the twg player u are. and basically chromer u should be banned.

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 02-6-2005, 05:23 PM   #279
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

The small and dwindling group trudged back towards the house, hoping to find someone- or something- that would help them get out of this huge mess they were in. They passed the many dead bodies, including Chromer’s freshly killed body, which had a tree branch stuck in it.

“Shame that so many people have had to die,” commented Jursey.

“Sure is,” agreed patron.

“But it’ll all be worth it when we finally get our Pokemon. I mean, after all we’ve gone through…” said ddrruler, shuddering as he thought of their horrific misadventure in San Francisco.

The group finally reached the house. Gamepro, remembering Lupin’s fate, didn’t knock, but kicked in the door. It fell to the floor of the house with a loud thud. A cloud of dust rose up from the shattered doorframe and the dusty inside.

Once the dust settled, the six people stepped inside and looked around. They had thought that this house would be fairly small and cramped on the inside, but it wasn’t. The whole house was made up of one large room with a floor made of wooden slats. As the group stepped farther in, they noticed that there was a giant Pokeball symbol painted on the floor.

“Is this a Pokemon stadium?” asked patron wonderingly.

Without warning, the entire room was flooded with light. The group turned their eyes away from the dazzling light and heard:

“Prepare for trouble!”

“And make it-”

“Oh, crap. It’s them again,” said Jursey, sighing.

And indeed, it was Jessie and James. They appeared at the other side of the room, looking extremely miffed at being interrupted. “Who asked you? And how did all of you get past that guard?”

“Oh, don’t worry. He’s been taken care of,” replied Gamepro.

Team Rocket now looked shocked. “Well, since he couldn’t take care of you, I guess we’ll have to do it,” said James. “Go, Weezing!”

“I choose you, Arbok!” yelled Jessie, brandishing the Pokeball before throwing it onto the field.

The two Pokemon appeared in a blaze of light and glared ferociously at the group.

“How are we supposed to defend ourselves against those things?” asked ddrruler. “I mean, if we actually had POKEMON, that might be helpful.”

Meanwhile, slacky was looking around by the door they had come in from. “Hey guys, look what I found!” he said, holding up a bag of Pokeballs. “These look like our Pokemon!” He quickly gave everybody their Pokeball.

“Why the heck were their Pokemon right by the door, you asinine-” Jessie screamed at James. Her last word was too garbled for any of them to make out, but it sounded like a mixture of several different expletives.

James cowered in fear. The six trainers, ignoring their little spat, threw their Pokeballs onto the field. Gamepro’s Pikachu, slacky’s Scyther, patron’s Cyndaquil, Jursey’s Eevee, ddrruler’s Zubat, and Wayfaerer’s Pidgey all appeared on the battlefield.

Team Rocket noticed that they now had some competition, stopped fighting, and turned to face the trainers.

“Attack!” yelled everybody at once.

Pikachu immediately jumped into the air, closely followed by Cyndaquil and Pidgey. Pikachu shot a burst of electricity at Arbok, and Cyndaquil followed up with a stream of fire at Weezing, propelled by a blast of air from Pidgey’s wings.

Scyther went for Arbok, blades slashing furiously, but the snake was able to parry many of its attacks with its tail. Scyther was soon joined in its attack by Eevee and Zubat, who both rammed it hard with a fierce Headbutt. Arbok dropped like a stone, crumpling to the floor with a loud crash in the wake of all these attacks.

Now they turned their attention to Weezing, who had been charging up for an attack. It opened its mouth and belched forth a noxious cloud of gas. Many of the Pokemon dropped to the floor in agony, covering their faces. The gas didn’t reach the trainers, but they were worried for their Pokemon.

“What are we going to do? If our Pokemon can’t do anything, how can we beat Team Rocket?!” worried Gamepro.

Suddenly, Jursey pulled out the shotgun from behind her back. Flicking the safety off, she aimed carefully and fired.

With an almighty BANG, Weezing exploded in a shower of red and several other colors. The gas dispersed into the air, and the Pokemon were able to get up again.

“I don’t think that’s legal in a Pokemon battle…” said ddrruler, with a look of mingled amazement, disgust, and awe on his face.

“I know it’s not,” said Jursey happily. “I picked this up just before we came inside. But anyway… that was awesome.”

They looked around the room, but there was no sign of Team Rocket. “Guess they must have gotten away,” said Gamepro. “Oh well. Good riddance.” They all called their Pokemon back.

Suddenly, the lights overhead flickered and went off. “What the heck?” exclaimed patron.

A shot rang out, and part of the ceiling fell away. The lights went on again, and the group looked down to see JurseyRider lying on the ground, stabbed in the chest, still holding the shotgun.

“AAAAA!!!” screamed ddrruler.

Once the group had calmed down some, slacky said grimly, “This means that there are more Rocket members among us. We still need to decide who we think is a Rocket.

And again, the group sat down and discussed who they thought was a Rocket.

K guys, the reason why night didn’t take any time is that the special roles are being very fast. It is now day again. Many thanks to them.

People participating:

Wayfaerer_
Gamepro17616
ddrruler
patron_viridantis
slackygorgeking

Instalynch at 3. Note also that: If today there are two wolves left, and you do not get a wolf today, wolves win. Wolves win automatically when the number of remaining wolves matches the number of remaining humans. Good luck all.

Old 02-6-2005, 06:08 PM   #280
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sorry ddrruler, but with us this deep in the game, I can't trust anyone. I have nothing against you.

blueflame0000001: dude
blueflame0000001: i know ur watching superbowl
blueflame0000001: but
Gamepro17616: Yea?
blueflame0000001: i think we should lynch wafer
Gamepro17616: hmm
blueflame0000001: he has been way to inavtive
blueflame0000001: to be human

My thought was ddrruler gets us to vote for Wayf, if hes a human and ddrruler is a wolf, then with wayf gone wolves would win.
Closed Thread