Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #241
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Have you ever looked at the last anon game, Hook? Sure we can press others for inactivity, but doing so, especially at the beginning of the game, is pointless. Two people haven't even entered the thread yet. Also, you just admitted that you're trying to appear useful by throwing out a random vote.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:32 PM   #242
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sid Phillips View Post
Have you ever looked at the last anon game, Hook? Sure we can press others for inactivity, but doing so, especially at the beginning of the game, is pointless. Two people haven't even entered the thread yet. Also, you just admitted that you're trying to appear useful by throwing out a random vote.
/facepalm

I'm not going over things again and again. Read the thread, if you're too lazy to given your post of the thread being at least 4 pages longer than you're willing to read that's not my problem. I'd like to actually have some time to look over other shit so I can contribute rather than waste time repeating myself.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #243
TWG Darla
Forum User

Not liking Hook
Old 07-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #244
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

I don't get what you're trying to say. I've read the thread; that's why I feel like you're a hypocrite for jumping on others when you've said yourself that you wanted to post only when you felt like you had something to say.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #245
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Sorry for not having a lead yet. Didn't know I should be shit smearing on someone with literally no flip presented. Shall I start with you so when I flip they can target you?

Also, more arguments are great regardless of consequences later in the game. That's why when flips happen we'll have a better picture because of those arguments. Don't understand how that contradicts, but okay.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #246
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

**jump on others for inactivity

Note that your defense was that you did not understand why people found you suspicious by instantly asking why we did not go after inactive.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:39 PM   #247
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

@hook
Old 07-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #248
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
I don't get what you're trying to say. I've read the thread; that's why I feel like you're a hypocrite for jumping on others when you've said yourself that you wanted to post only when you felt like you had something to say.
Yet everyone's leaving the fact that Syndrome is a hypocrite of this as well by targeting me. Why not prod him too? I wasn't even jumping on others, I wasn't like Darla is definitely a hero because they're lurking and not talking. I saw Darla lurking, wanted to see them talk more, simple as that. Just as you all have been pressing on me over and over and over again I threw something out there in an attempt to get someone talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Darla View Post
Not liking Hook
That's okay, not liking you either considering you came and jumped on one of the easiest wagons there is right now.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #249
TWG Darla
Forum User

Easy Wagon =/= Bad Wagon

It would not BE a wagon if it was a legitimately bad wagon. We're voting Hans because we're suspicious of him being a Hero. How about I vote for some UTR and not contribute to progressing the game at all because the vote won't do anything?
Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #250
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Prince Hans View Post
Sorry for not having a lead yet. Didn't know I should be shit smearing on someone with literally no flip presented. Shall I start with you so when I flip they can target you?

Also, more arguments are great regardless of consequences later in the game. That's why when flips happen we'll have a better picture because of those arguments. Don't understand how that contradicts, but okay.
Hey everyone jumped on me for not having anything to contribute during people's introductions lol.

Seriously though, there are 20 people in this game and there's a good deal of people focusing on me or Hans. I'd like to look into as well as hear thoughts from other people on some of the others in here.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #251
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
I'm not going over things again and again. Read the thread, if you're too lazy to given your post of the thread being at least 4 pages longer than you're willing to read that's not my problem. I'd like to actually have some time to look over other shit so I can contribute rather than waste time repeating myself.
I lol'd. Really funny coming from you.

Alright, I just got home. Checking whole thread again for views on other players.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #252
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Darla View Post
Easy Wagon =/= Bad Wagon

It would not BE a wagon if it was a legitimately bad wagon. We're voting Hans because we're suspicious of him being a Hero. How about I vote for some UTR and not contribute to progressing the game at all because the vote won't do anything?
That's bull that the vote doesn't do anything. More often than not bringing up an UTR player gets them talking.

Gaston has basically done nothing but poke at people that weren't posting to get them going. But where's all the heat on him?
Old 07-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #253
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

Quote:
Yet everyone's leaving the fact that Syndrome is a hypocrite of this as well by targeting me. Why not prod him too? I
Quote:
Gaston has basically done nothing but poke at people that weren't posting to get them going. But where's all the heat on him?
Fucking stop.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:58 PM   #254
TWG Darla
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Prince Hans View Post

It looks more to me like you don't actually feel "totally neutral". To me, it looks more like you have reads, but you don't want to say them in the thread in fear of making certain players unhappy.

Post your actual reads. Neutrality gets nothing done in this game.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #255
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Auto came and went without saying anything. I'm really not a fan of that, and the slight vanilla read I had on him is wearing out. This focus on Hans and Hook is nice and all (and I don't have much else to say about that) but I want Auto to at least TRY to say something again.
Shere Khan and The Queen (Snow White, I assume) have avoided this thread for so long that I doubt they have any concern for the game at all, which is pretty stupid since Phantoms are on.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #256
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Well I don't like Hades at the moment. Pretty much said he didn't like the Disney roleplay but continued with his own (As it looked like) and left the thread.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #257
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Don't like Cruella De Vil. I know I said being an instigator doesn't define a role, but I'm concern with her steering.

Could be a front and definitely has the personality to do as such.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #258
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Fucking stop.
Stop bringing up that you all want to tunnel on me when there's other people to be looking at for these behaviors?

The point of it is that people are focusing way too much energy on two people this early in the game.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #259
TWG Yzma
Forum User

I don't think continuing on Captain Hook is getting anywhere at this point.

Might be best to move efforts elsewhere tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #260
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

What do you guys think about discussing who we might think some of the players are? I feel like that might help give a little insight into posts if we have an idea of who people are. I know we wont know for sure, but I feel like it could possibly help a little.
Closed Thread