Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #221
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default Re: TWG XLII: Raiders of the Temple of the Last Crusade

oh hi im jurs im complain about activity because everyone knows i contribute to this game so much

rioting
Old 02-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #222
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Did it look like I was ****ing complaining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #223
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

rofl I was just about to vote for rioting too.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #224
Stella!
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Stella!

Alright, obviously.. Rioting.

But.. I have a couple of things I want to bring up. I have suspicions on two people and thank god Rioting was found because I didn't have a third~

I think Roundbox and Mead are most suspicious to me.

Roundbox-- Posted after DBP about two to three times in the beginning. After that, he never really said anything of importance. He just asked useless questions to make it look like he was paying attention but never really said anything good.

He brought up lynching Nija first. Looking back on it, lynching Nija was probably a bad move.

Yes, I voted for Nija, and I'm admitting it was a bad move. I obviously was looking too far or not far enough into it. Either way, I admit I was wrong.

Roundbox brought it up first by saying "Whatever happend to <b>Nija</b>?"
I think it's convenient that Roundbox said "DBP is insanely lucky, I didn't think my safety vote would turn into a lynch."
Is he talking about voting for Nija? Because I don't think it was a safety vote since I thought he was generally asking people to wonder about him.

He didn't say anything too important after that. He brought up some "repeated ideas" and was "impartial over the DBP situation." He ended up voting Kilga to not get a phantom. And says that DBP is either a wolf, and killed FoJar, or the wolves framed DBP. This was after DBP said on the thread that he was a wolf. He admitted it.. and Roundbox just ignores that for awhile?

But then (too late in my opinion) he changes his mind and votes DBP after all. But I'm pretty sure it was obvious DBP was going to die by that point. There was nothing else to do but vote him at the time and "sitting back and watching" didn't really seem to be an option.

Mead-- He had the unknown artifact first and offered the Master Thief to steal it. He wanted to "keep it away from the wolves". But how does that really help? Why would anyone steal the unknown to keep it away from the wolves when it might do damage to the holder? It could, after all.

Wouldn't it be better if the MT was looking for perception artifacts the first and second night? He didn't think it was necessary for the MT to try and get perception artifacts, but his reasoning isn't good at all.

Mead was the second one to bring up Nija, obviously after Roundbox. After Roundbox saying something about Nija, Mead said that he "proposes offing Nija." Obviously.. Like I said.. Nija didn't really do anything wrong. Nija didn't seem suspicious at all if you look back on it. Mead explains that he thinks DBP is the "best candidate" but I think that's just to not seem suspicious, I guess.

But in my opinion it looks worse to just "think he's the best candidate".

Because he never really ever voted DBP.. Later when DBP admitted he was a wolf, Mead decided to "hold off his vote until Iggy did his thing." He ended up voting Nija after all that.

That's pretty much all I have to say, I'm sorry it's so long, but I can't really shorten it in any way. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. But I think these are the best ideas I have so far.. I just want to see if anyone agrees or disagrees?
Old 02-23-2007, 11:40 PM   #225
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

*cue western shoot out music*

A dusty trail is the only barrier between our hero and the long awaited saloon...

*guitar from Kill Bill*

*boot/spur action on a desert wasteland*

*walking along side his master companion and trusted stallion, jurs*

"Won't be long before I can hit the liquor my dear, After the last town I am beat as... well a horse! *cackle cackle*"

"NNNNEEEEEIIIGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHGH!!"

"ok, hey no need to kick me, I was just joking."

It was good to laugh for once. Not much humor could be found in the last ghost town. Why I could still remember the shouting images of kids, being gunned down with no mercy. Being a mercenary isn't an easy job. You find that the line between what's right and wrong.... blurs just so slightly when you need money to live....

The two gun masters were known as the Witness clan. (Why they called themselves a clan when there were only two of them boggled my mind, I mean in XBL clan matches for Halo2 used to be at least 4 people, but I guess they had enough skill in double shot to pull it off) They were polar opposites of each other, one stole for his bread and as a result got really good at defending himself when the odds were against him.

The other one probably got his gun skills from defending his younger clan member when he couldn't do it himself. But now their skills were unmatched. Which is why they called me in the first place.

The town was called Lastel, probably because it was the last of something but I was never good at Spanish, only a sniper.

Oh that's right you don't know about my sniper rifle. Let me digress for a bit while I explain this piece of technological wonder. Four, rounded, ammo bullets fit into the box of the barrel. Settings were for semi close range but it was tested for 100 yards of accuracy before it wasn't lethal. It got the job done. Which was all I was interested in. A blacker than oil finish intimidated any who actually got to peer at it personage. The scope was silver, almost chrome, to add to it's already unique reputation.

But enough about that, when I reached Lastel, the town sheriff, Tailspin, greeted me with great hope and optimism. I felt kind of bad when I first spoke because I always ask for 100% up front or it's no deal.... usually when I get called in, my clients are desperate enough to comply.

I found the half corrupted ghost town quite calming, if I had lived another life, I may have been my own witness clan, with some hotshot merc after me! But thieves can never seem to pay the bills, so I had another destiny.

The only thing anyone ever seems to do in Lastel is drink and steal food... so it can be traded for more alcohol. Sad, this town didn't look much worth like to almost be half saving to me... but like I've said before, the line between what's right and wrong ends with dollar sign.

Should be easy, a quick run in, ambush the marshal, one, two, slide to the wall, three, four, find the hunt, five, six, seven, a rounded gift for you, and eight. It was a pattern I found to be most relaxing and while innocent people did get hit, I found that I did my duty as not only a merc, but as an economist since I kept towns like these from "overpopulation." (What, decrease the capita, I.E. people, and you have a larger GDP per capita ratio! Everyone benefits)

Of course, My little Keynesian model fell apart somewhere along the count of four...
Old 02-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #226
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

are you on crack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #227
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

No I'm on my trusty stallion!!
Old 02-24-2007, 12:50 AM   #228
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

ROFL

Sorry, couldn't help it.
-Bowser
Old 02-24-2007, 01:00 AM   #229
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

that's got to be close to insta, right?
Old 02-24-2007, 02:31 AM   #230
rioting
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to rioting

Well that seems to have been pretty definitive. I'm pretty I have been insta'd and all I can say is good luck humans. You just made a stupid mistake, lol. I shouldn't have lied to Iggy but I didn't really trust him. I know some (or many) of you do, and good luck with that. I really don't think nija was wolf and so I think all you've gotten so far is DBP. Hopefully that all state insurance company works out but I'd watch out for that tricky gecko.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #231
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Day 3:

Rioting (6.00001) – Iggy, rioting, sertjurs, fish, talisman, stella, phantom

11 players by my count, insta at 6.

brb story.
-Bowser
Old 02-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #232
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

"We have come to a conclusion," the mayor finally announced. Unfortunately, the town was now well acquainted with this process, and it had gone by a bit quicker than everyone had expected. "Our short deliberations here have led us to believe that rioting was among one of the people on the exploration team into the ruins," the mayor continued. "And as such, we cannot afford to leave to chance, anything the curse might make him do."

The town guards walk Rioting up onto the gallows, in an all too familiar way and he is fitted for his punishment, much like the others were.

The whole time, you can hear him mumbling something to the effect of "the artifact framed me, I swear. I've never even seen the ruins. It's lying to you all. Don't trust i-" his last words are swiftly ended at the throw of a level, and everyone breaths a small sigh of relief.

"It's getting dark again. I want you all to go back to your homes now and try to make it safely through the night. If need be, we'll meet back here again tomorrow." At that, the mayor again steps down and retreats to his residence. You can tell there's a slight feeling of optimism in the air, but you know things are never that simple...

Day 3 has ended and Rioting has been insta-lynched. It is now Night 4. I need PMs from all appropriate people. IM me if you have any questions. Night will end Sunday night at midnight.
-Bowser
Old 02-24-2007, 10:25 PM   #233
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Night post, lol.
Didn't get in before insta. Now I have a phantom on me -.-
Old 02-24-2007, 10:59 PM   #234
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

When people are insta'd no phantoms are given out.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:21 AM   #235
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
When people are insta'd no phantoms are given out.
I instantly fail. :s

WHY MUST I SUCK?

Last edited by roundbox; 02-25-2007 at 12:26 AM..
Old 02-25-2007, 08:56 AM   #236
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Guys, I just found out I know roiting IRL. Pretty awesome.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #237
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Turns out 83% of all FFR IP addresses are from Virginia.
╚═╝ ║lll║ ║

OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT
Old 02-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #238
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

"If you're part of the 17% that isn't, put this in your sig"
Old 02-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #239
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

You head to the meeting as normal, and are reluctantly greeted by the same somber crowd you've seen in the prior days.

"As you may have already heard, the killings have not stopped. Today marks the untimely death of Stella. She was loved by everyone, and will not soon be forgotten for her large contributions to this town. This leaves us little choice other than to continue with our current process and hope that we are not wrong in delivering judgment to these people. I leave you all to discuss."

The mayor steps down, obviously distraught at the continuing nightmare. The buzz of the crowd instantly picks up, and the rest of town goes back to the finger-pointing process that has been driving the town for the last few days. You aptly join them.

It is now Day 4 and Stella has been found dead. Day ends Tuesday night at midnight. Living players include:

1. Mead
3. Roundbox
5. Sertman
7. Iggy
8. Jurs
9. Observer
10. Wilkin
11. Talisman
15. Fish

Insta at 5. Have at it.
-Bowser

Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 02-25-2007 at 11:20 PM..
Old 02-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #240
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

roundbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella!
Roundbox-- Posted after DBP about two to three times in the beginning. After that, he never really said anything of importance. He just asked useless questions to make it look like he was paying attention but never really said anything good.

He brought up lynching Nija first. Looking back on it, lynching Nija was probably a bad move.

Yes, I voted for Nija, and I'm admitting it was a bad move. I obviously was looking too far or not far enough into it. Either way, I admit I was wrong.

Roundbox brought it up first by saying "Whatever happend to <b>Nija</b>?"
I think it's convenient that Roundbox said "DBP is insanely lucky, I didn't think my safety vote would turn into a lynch."
Is he talking about voting for Nija? Because I don't think it was a safety vote since I thought he was generally asking people to wonder about him.

He didn't say anything too important after that. He brought up some "repeated ideas" and was "impartial over the DBP situation." He ended up voting Kilga to not get a phantom. And says that DBP is either a wolf, and killed FoJar, or the wolves framed DBP. This was after DBP said on the thread that he was a wolf. He admitted it.. and Roundbox just ignores that for awhile?

But then (too late in my opinion) he changes his mind and votes DBP after all. But I'm pretty sure it was obvious DBP was going to die by that point. There was nothing else to do but vote him at the time and "sitting back and watching" didn't really seem to be an option.
He was seered red.

They killed my prodigy.... those bastards!!!!
Closed Thread