Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 06:05 PM   #221
TWG Saudi Arabia
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

come at me if you believe you got what it takes, cause otherwise we are lynching israel today.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #222
TWG Spain
FFR Player

Saudi Arabia, your logic baffles me. Trains dont require coordination between terrorists. Terrorists dont need to talk to each other in order to know where to vote. The first train of the day would not be more likely too hit a terrorist than any other one.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #223
TWG Iran
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Saudi Arabia View Post
so either you're an idiot who believes he can grasp behavior tells on anonymous people with weak filters an guesswork on day 1, or you have an interest in not lynching israel or a no-lynch, both of which are foolish or wolfy.
My Brother, I think you should re-read how the phase works.

We do not need an insta lynch to acheive a lynch. as long as more then 50% of the players vote (this does not have to be all on one person) the person with the highest tally gets lynched.

IE if germany has 4 votes and 7 other votes are placed randomly amoung bickering nations, germany will be destroyed.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:09 PM   #224
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Current Vote-count (9 To Insta):

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Old 01-22-2014, 06:09 PM   #225
TWG Iran
FFR Player

That being said, if the two of you are the mason pairing, you may as well make it known now. It's extremely odd for you to be defending another country this heavily.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #226
TWG United States
FFR Player

I didn't realize Israel lost so many votes. I'm not sure who I want to place my vote on since we currently have a 3 way tie.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:14 PM   #227
TWG Germany
FFR Player

As of right now, I still think it's better to go for a lynch. It's better than voting for people due to roleplaying or arguing about the guessing of South Korea. I don't see how anything else can be done with the current information, poking nothing will still get you nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Germany View Post
With nothing going on other than the correct guessing of South Korea (how did this happen by the way?), I don't think you can really call it bandwaggoning. The one thing to really do at this point is to lynch, and then go from there afterward once we have the result.

With about half of day phase gone, I'm going to go with the majority right now. If something else turns up, my vote will change. But if we are looking for a lynch, this is the way to go. Israel.
I'm curious why those that have recently switched votes to my nation didn't go after this as well. It's the same thing. What made you guys switch over this time? I'm now suspicious of those that have latched onto Iran's post so quickly, as that too seems like an easy way out. Currently, still think this is necessary, and my vote will stay on China.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #228
TWG China
FFR Player

I am just going to point out TWG India's weird post history. I know it is late to start a new train but seriously check out that history. They have 8 posts interspersed throughout the thread, enough time to be reading and posting, but have said pretty much nothing.

It might be a long shot but TWG India seems super wolfy to me.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #229
TWG Saudi Arabia
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Spain View Post

Saudi Arabia, your logic baffles me. Trains dont require coordination between terrorists. Terrorists dont need to talk to each other in order to know where to vote. The first train of the day would not be more likely too hit a terrorist than any other one.
i'm glad you are using a mexican icon as your roleplay because it helps to how us how fuckin' stupid you are and accurately represents that you come from a country with a lack of an education system.

the fact that it is equally likely is what makes it appealing. also the fact that it happened in that manner make it less likely to have been coordinated by multiple terrorists, making it more likely than pure random to hit a terrorist.

on a day start, with four hours, i will take slightly better than random any day of the week. especially when it's grounded in something slightly better than this white noise of behavioral tells we are pretending are signficant at this point.

i can't expect an idiot like yourself to understand terms like white noise or statistically likely, but my people persevere through the most barren desert kn the world, so this is effortless.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #230
TWG France
FFR Player

Are you high saudi arabia? I'm debating whether sorting through your bad logic or not...

1) Israel does NOT have more votes than any other nation, and they have not been so since you started saying that they do.

2) We still have 6 hours before a lynch, while we do need to transition to lynching someone, creating a train still generates info.

3) I'm not sure whether or not I like the fact that you've started posting more since I voted for you. Its good that you're posting more, that's what I wanted my vote to accomplish, but its still strange that you would change, and after only one vote too?

4) A no-lynch can't happen???

5) Maybe I just think Israel is green and would rather lynch someone else today?

I think you have to be high, drunk or dumb after that post. Hopefully, one or both of the prior.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #231
TWG Saudi Arabia
FFR Player

oh btw if you think i'm human you should be voting alongside me and if you think i'm a wolf you should be voting for me given that i'm making a hard day-end push on israel amidst a sea of indecision
Old 01-22-2014, 06:21 PM   #232
TWG France
FFR Player

I think you're possibly an idiot, so I'm not going to vote with you unless my intuition tells me otherwise, which would feel very strange, I suspect.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:23 PM   #233
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Quote:
As of right now, I still think it's better to go for a lynch. It's better than voting for people due to roleplaying or arguing about the guessing of South Korea. I don't see how anything else can be done with the current information, poking nothing will still get you nothing.

I'm curious why those that have recently switched votes to my nation didn't go after this as well. It's the same thing. What made you guys switch over this time? I'm now suspicious of those that have latched onto Iran's post so quickly, as that too seems like an easy way out. Currently, still think this is necessary, and my vote will stay on China.
Back then the voting rules weren't clear, and many thought that we needed a majority for a lynch, so it looked like you were just trying to make sure we had a lynch today. Also, not having any suspicions would have been a bit more acceptable back then since the day was still pretty new.

It's nice to see that you're actually contributing something now, but that doesn't change the fact that you were trying to be UTR for most of day one. It looks like you're just trying to contribute now due to the votes you've just received.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #234
TWG Saudi Arabia
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG France View Post

5) Maybe I just think Israel is green and would rather lynch someone else today?.
so i like this because you are suggesting somethig without supporting it. why do you think israel is green? why would you suggest that as a maybe instead of firmly making an opinion about it.

i also like how you character attack my intelligence as a way of ignoring the logic, but don't attack the logic itself. you try to steal momentum from my hard push by saying that i'm posting more after you found me suspicious (but you still think i'm really stupid, so maybe you don't have to commit to that read.)

all of this reads like a defense of israel, like part of you believes i might have the sway to lynch israel and are fearful of that
Old 01-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #235
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Will also keep my vote on China due to your nation switching votes only after I pointed out that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG China View Post
I can only speak for myself but I voted for Spain for being annoying and not for any other reason
isn't better than going for majority vote to get something done.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:29 PM   #236
TWG France
FFR Player

I'm pretty much not going to bother with you, SA, and I'm not telling you or anyone else the reasoning behind my reads. (Not today, at least). I still don't quite know what to make of you, but I feel like Germany or some other low-posting UTR nation would make a good lynch for today.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #237
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Egypt View Post
It's nice to see that you're actually contributing something now, but that doesn't change the fact that you were trying to be UTR for most of day one. It looks like you're just trying to contribute now due to the votes you've just received.
Being off of work today after working yesterday would seem that way. Me making more posts is due to me actually being here.
The clear up of the way the day phase works is very helpful, should hopefully clear up any misposts in the future.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #238
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Quote:
Being off of work today after working yesterday would seem that way. Me making more posts is due to me actually being here.
The clear up of the way the day phase works is very helpful, should hopefully clear up any misposts in the future.
Seems like a valid excuse, but I still saw you viewing this thread even yesterday. And you could have had at least something better to say in the post you voted for China since you're off today. You didn't have to do so after you received votes
Old 01-22-2014, 06:42 PM   #239
TWG United States
FFR Player

I think for now I'm going to put some pressure on Russia. The other posters with low post counts have become more active after being voted on. I'd like to see some more out of Russia.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #240
TWG France
FFR Player

I think Russia is a good vote now that Germany has started to play.
Closed Thread