Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-1-2017, 10:48 PM   #2141
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
So it's time for everyone to stop tinfoiling on if sunfan is scum or not because the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of sunfan being legit, and it's something that will sort itself out eventually anyways.

It seems to be a theme that people have a hard time getting caught up favoring an obviously unlikely outcome.

Spend that energy elsewhere, sunfan being clear makes finding a good target on hates wagon even easier, which is something I plan on doing later, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
thanks, these posts are seriously appreciated btw. I know they have more weight coming from your mouth compared to mine given the current setting of the game.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 07-1-2017, 10:48 PM   #2142
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I also have a hard time understanding that PR claim vs a full PR claim.

The roleblocker is out of the game, but if SK is unstoppable instead of vest, this could be your last day as town.

Therefore ???

@FreezinIce

If Sunfan didn't claim he was very likely to get lynched anyway.

This is technically what's keeping him alive right now.

I think Sunfan claiming here as wolf expand his life in the game and it can make the other PRs potentially claim because they may think Sunfan is fake.
Read my new post. If you still think this, I'll personally address your points

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 07-1-2017, 10:50 PM   #2143
the sun fan
FFR Player

never really got around to isoing Manti and I gotta go now
if I have enough time later, I'll do that first, and I def need to iso lurker and WV offf the top of my head as well

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 07-1-2017, 10:54 PM   #2144
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Enjoy my shitposts
Old 07-1-2017, 10:54 PM   #2145
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

@Lurker
Quote:
Worthless list.
I want you to realize that I'm trolling back FFA with that list because this is around when he said a bunch of things like X,Y,Z player is town/scummy etc. without explanation.

Here's my real read list:
Quote:
Revisited thread and here is where I am.

My top 3 scum moved to Sunfan/Makilaz/Xiz(could be SK too). I think 3rd wolf could be MML, but I want to see more of his posts before getting into that.

Same story with multiple other players because I don't want them to adapt their game around me.

--------

FreezinIce is like a continuation of the Fire Emblem: Awakening game. I'm giving him a "pure" town read.
Flashflash account is doing his normal town game which I kinda dislike this time because of playstyle preferences, but I have little to no reason to doubt he's town.

XelNya's tone feels towny enough for me to not have him being a concern for D0.

Sanzath feels towny enough for now even if entrance was kinda weak.

Hateandhatred is pretty much acting the same as in jTWG where he was town.

Sunfan being the top poster with this little content is a big red flag for me. I really hope you switch gears soon if town.

Makilaz gives me vibes of being a potential wolf partner with Sunfan.

I think Xiz is either wolf or SK because his SK call makes little to no sense as town.

Storn is probably town with the wrong idea on me.

Manti/Raeko(mello) are both low content and I don't really have a read on them at this point.

Wayward Vagabond looks like a town who baited a bit. (hard claim vigi) etc.

I have MML as Null leaning scum, but I'd rather wait a bit more to see where he is with reads because I wonder where he is with his own game. I also thought that it was weird he wanted Makilaz to have a pass over a picture.

inDheart is Null / leaning town. I hope to eventually see more talk and less pictures, but it's D0 and I guess he's subtlely keeping up with everything so, he's more of a "wait and see".

lurker's posts felt pretty organic overall and I'm cool with giving him a pass D0.

I kind of like blindreper's first few posts and I think that's more towny than not. Just hoping to see more eventually, but not a concern D0 for me.
Old 07-1-2017, 10:56 PM   #2146
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
never really got around to isoing Manti and I gotta go now
if I have enough time later, I'll do that first, and I def need to iso lurker and WV offf the top of my head as well
I doubt Manti would buss MML so, I tend to still ignore him up to this point.
Old 07-1-2017, 11:10 PM   #2147
Hakulyte
the Haku

..and yes I say that knowing MML/Manti played as wolves together in the Fire Emblem game where bussing definitely happened.

The difference here is that we were D0.

I do think saving MML here was a fairly safe move that he should have done somehow if he was wolf.

The only scenario where it doesn't matter in my mind is if Hateandhatred was also a wolf.
Old 07-1-2017, 11:15 PM   #2148
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

so you mean to tell me nothing, including lar's flip and greeg's claim, did anything to your scum pile
if so i ended up covering that base at the very end regardless:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
i got bored lol i think haku is strangely tunnel-ly even with him being upfront about it
Old 07-1-2017, 11:19 PM   #2149
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

you're backing yourself into a corner my dude
the only question i have in my mind is if there's realistically any reason why you would kill either sanz or storn given that you claimed to believe both were town and SK is better off killing a red
so... back to re-reading i guess
Old 07-1-2017, 11:26 PM   #2150
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

finally home, gonna do some iso'ing on mml and hopefully skim through the wagons and see what stands out

probably i should be going to bed instead of doing this but if i was good at making sensible life decisions i wouldn't be awake right now in the first place
Old 07-1-2017, 11:35 PM   #2151
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

fucking terminology wow
this is a good indication of blind being town - i don't see a world where this is bussing a partner. of note is that the constant xiz pressure is going to be a trend here

Quote:
I'm going to get ready for work

If Xiz hasn't answered me about why he agrees with Blind by the time I get off I am voting him

I expect that from Blind, I don't expect it from Xiz especially when it's a clear piggyback
more xiz/blind shit. i don't see this as a xiz bus, the constant pressure seems more like he's trying to go for town kills rather than one of his partners. too much effort being made if this is bussing

Quote:
FFA back on the table and trending down. Saying people who won't get off you is scummy is loltier nonsense.

Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.

Freezin I tried keeping null because in truth he normally triggers an argument d0 but defending FFA in the manner he did is pretty bad.

Makilaz looks better just by association.
gonna skip over the read on me, everyone else is being scumread. i believe freezin's claim, ffa flipped green, and i don't think i have a reason to wolfread raeko right now (i need to re-read a good chunk of the thread)

Quote:
Lurker trending down
Maki trending up. Would not lynch d0
SunFan always has too many town reads, as town and as wolf, on d0. Nothing weird here
Freezin is, regrettably, probably town. He's playing within his town meta anyway. This changes if FFA flips red
FFA is likely town, this changes if Freezin flips red.

People with low content need to step it the up.
not much noteworthy here, he changes his mind on most of his reads and decides to call them towny. the FFA/freezin thing is interesting. unsure how i feel about the lurker read, but if the trend continues also probably not a partner

Quote:
Ok so

[twgv]Xiz[/Xiz]

Sheeping Blind's read was shitty and nothing you've done makes me feel like it was an honest mistake. It looks like you saw someone about to get pressure and wanted to make sure it was directed that way with some half ass support. Until you explain why -you- think this and my last games are similar with at least more convincing reasoning then what Blind gave then this vote stays.

-ALSO-

Good job calling me scum every time I make a reads d0 but don't apply that to literally anyone else in the community, FFR. Stay classy I guess.

Don't lie

You said it made no sense before I ignored you so what is this?
Please read what I said again but with your head out of your ass so you can actually see the words.

I don't even now how to respond to this.
Pure fucking laziness.

I get very sincere vibes from Maki when reading post like this and a few others she has made. Trending up
Buuuuut FFA is actually probably likely mostly town, which I don't agree with his play either but you gotta accept that he's at least the worst d0 lynch here and move on.

With what I said to Maki in mind: Suspicious use of the word we here

This FFA/Freezin connection really does look bad. I think it's probably just FFA being bad though.

Is it? I played only one game with him and he didn't post much either.

Oh.
Man I thought it was an unspoken gentlemen's agreement we weren't gping to mention that for his sake.

Don't Lie

I think he's trying to get under my skin. He thinks he has the power to trigger me at will but really it's just him being salty because our last game I played him like a fiddle and threw him in the trash at my leisure.

If he is actually softing a SK while let the info out? Wolves would nightkill him hardcore.

No you don't be cause after the last, oh idk 5 games of me being scummed and dogged for it with me almost getting insta'd over a fucking reads list my very last game I swore it off. I might make one later since that's apparently cool to do again although I got alot of nulls on there.

If you get mislynched and find yourself asking why, please revisit this post and realize how bad it is.
even more effortposting to point at xiz. keeping in mind i don't have much knowledge about meta or playstyle, this definitely feels like far too much effort put in just for the sake of bussing a partner

tl;dr - he's read the confirmed flips as scum at one point or another and i think that trend could continue with the unconfirmed ones
Old 07-1-2017, 11:44 PM   #2152
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

So makilaz, he keeps reading you town, so you must be a partner. Everyone else is scum and the ones dead habe flipped or pr claimed.

Hmmmm. Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-1-2017, 11:45 PM   #2153
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

have*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-1-2017, 11:45 PM   #2154
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Hi lar, who's in the trash now. =)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-1-2017, 11:50 PM   #2155
Hakulyte
the Haku

Makilaz

I want to solve or break Sunfan/Makilaz/MML and this should help me read Sunfan properly.
Old 07-1-2017, 11:52 PM   #2156
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

and now it's time for a look at the hnh wagon

xel

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I mean

sure why not we can do a kitb

wait shit then you guys will yell at me later for not having voted

Hatred

because lar d0 is fuckin' dumb
this could be distancing, but i liked the reaction to whatever nonsense Haku posted earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Fair enouf

That said, I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either.
this is a rather odd thing for someone to post only to then vote hatred anyway. combined with the above quote this is looking pretty gross and xel is actually trending down in my eyes for this

sunfan
maybe this is just me being sleep deprived but i can't find this fucking vote post anywhere. i'll come back to this one

indheart
dropped the vote at :59 with absolutely no reason to back it up. i strongly doubt the kitb was w/w and this could be an opportunistic way to try to save mml. waiting until the end of the phase to drop the shitposting gimmick is also a bit sketchy

raeko
this one got dropped right at :00, also no reasoning. i liked the reaction to the out of nowhere wagon, but an absolute last second vote is typically not a thing a town would do. could very easily be trying to save mml

xiz
voted mml at first and then almost immediately switched to hnh, both at :00. this was the vote that forced the kitb, if i'm reading this correctly. not quite ready to change my read on this given the mml interactions, but seriously what is with you people and absolute last second votes
Old 07-1-2017, 11:54 PM   #2157
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

i swear to fuck if i'm going to put forth actual effort for once and still get wolfread for it just kill me and get it over with

protip: i'm town
Old 07-1-2017, 11:56 PM   #2158
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
i swear to fuck if i'm going to put forth actual effort for once and still get wolfread for it just kill me and get it over with

protip: i'm town
I'm flashflash account #2. Just pretend I don't exist.
Old 07-1-2017, 11:58 PM   #2159
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I'm flashflash account #2. Just pretend I don't exist.
if i ignore you i'll miss things like that "I'm the most legit thing you've ever seen since rzr." post and that would be a goddamn tragedy
Old 07-2-2017, 12:00 AM   #2160
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran