Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 08:15 AM   #181
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

I'm sorry, but this theory just makes no sence.

At this point you're basically suspecting everyone in the game. And your driving fact that me and manti staged the convo. falls apart at this line.

DarkManticoreX2 (9:04:56 AM): and just to be safe
DarkManticoreX2 (9:05:07 AM): i'll tell someone else to expect you to post this convo
DarkManticoreX2 (9:05:12 AM): cause if you dont
DarkManticoreX2 (9:05:16 AM): wolf!
DarkManticoreX2 (9:05:19 AM): etc etc

That would implicate a third party into the situation. And unless you think three wolves are still in play, that doesn't hold.

The fact of the manner is, that manti simply wouldn't have gotten revived and/or protected if he wasn't human.

If we just go along the blue prints that manti has set out for us this is an easy win for the humans. So wheter you are a wolf or a human at this point or not doesn't matter as long as we knock out a wolf in the process of getting to the end.

Besides, at this point in the game do you really think its smart to lynch people on feeble inclinitions? When we clearly have a set out plan that clearly favors human victory.

For all those reasons, I will continue along Manti's path and vote you, and then either LK or popsicle.

Xero

Last edited by travman301; 07-21-2007 at 08:23 AM..
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:25 AM   #182
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to X3R0H0UR

Quote:
Originally Posted by travman301 View Post
The fact of the manner is, that manti simply wouldn't have gotten revived and/or protected if he wasn't human.

Xero
Wrong, Manti could have a role that resurrects, or made friends with someone who could. Because he was orchestrating information, it would seem like a logical choice to revive him. He was guarded by the guard lottery. These two don't prove he's a human. The fact that he got attacked as much as he did probably does.

This doesn't clear your name in that you could very easily have fudged that and you're trying to kill off the only other really active somewhat experienced player.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:32 AM   #183
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3R0H0UR View Post
Wrong, Manti could have a role that resurrects, or made friends with someone who could. Because he was orchestrating information, it would seem like a logical choice to revive him. He was guarded by the guard lottery. These two don't prove he's a human. The fact that he got attacked as much as he did probably does.

This doesn't clear your name in that you could very easily have fudged that and you're trying to kill off the only other really active somewhat experienced player.
Yah, either that or I could be defending my name from a player who is obviously going out of his way to attack someone completely outside of the issue at hand, in order to bring the spotlight away from oneself.

Xero the issue still stands that if you were truly a human, you probably wouldn't object to the way these last lynches are planned on being carried out. LK and popsicle have posed no objections, and its only making you stick out further.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:46 AM   #184
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

they also are virtually inactive as far as I can tell.

First I want to say that I hate having to do this for myself because it carries less weight somehow than if someone else did it for me, but...
wolves do not openly post about wanting to know items or roles or anything, and unless the wolf is stupid, they don't openly try to come about any information. I have certainly been trying to get information going, which is apparently wolfy, but I also know that if we don't get the game out of the muck and get some sort of alliance going, a human win is far from imaginable.

Quote:
Yah, either that or I could be defending my name from a player who is obviously going out of his way to attack someone completely outside of the issue at hand, in order to bring the spotlight away from oneself.
I'm not doing anything that you're not. I'm defending myself against a moderately well planned attack by either you or manti through you, and you're playing right along with it.

My activity and what I've been doing is my own defense and any logical person can see that I can't be a wolf, or if I am, I'm a dumb one for openly asking for information without any proof of humanoscity.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:12 AM   #185
tbellx12
FFR Player

I vote x3ro
tbellx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #186
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

I vote Lightknight I'm not completely convinced that Xero's a wolf, but I do think that manti knew what he was doing, so I do want to vote for someone on his list.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:03 PM   #187
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
I vote Lightknight I'm not completely convinced that Xero's a wolf, but I do think that manti knew what he was doing, so I do want to vote for someone on his list.
You're voting me because you don't think xero is a wolf? That's not logical at all. I said we could vote either me or popsicle tomorrow after xero, but xero is more of a threat if we keep him alive since he is most likely our natural leader now and none of us are sure that he is human.

In the end we still vote off the three that manti said to look out for, I'm trying to do it in order from most dangerous-to least. Xero, me, popsicle.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #188
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Safety on Popsicle. Also, I don't think that xero is a wolf. He's just being his normal, paranoid self.
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #189
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

And now for the shocker; Manticore was revived.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #190
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Make fun of my tunic, I ain't mad
The healing fairies 'll think im rad
Beat me
Toture me
Cut me up
I'll feel up a fairy and she'll help me up
I'M UNSTOPPABLE
You can't win
Cause even if I die
I'll come back again
So bring your buddies
They can die too
WOLVVVVVVVESSS
I'm coming for you!

oh right i have to vote and everything
lightknight###

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #191
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

oh i'm just going on a hunch, feel free to vote xero off if thats your guys choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:07 PM   #192
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
You're voting me because you don't think xero is a wolf? That's not logical at all. I said we could vote either me or popsicle tomorrow after xero, but xero is more of a threat if we keep him alive since he is most likely our natural leader now and none of us are sure that he is human.

In the end we still vote off the three that manti said to look out for, I'm trying to do it in order from most dangerous-to least. Xero, me, popsicle.
So you don't want to have a leader? Either way manti is alive now, so that is irrelevant, but wtf?
Old 07-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #193
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post

Yes, that's exactly why I'm voting you. You even said in your post that we should vote you, which means you're a wolf, or just a stupid/suicidal human. I honestly don't think Xero is a wolf right now. Maybe a little on the unstable side, but not a wolf.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #194
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Changing my vote to LightKnight.
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #195
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

after re-reading through the last 2 days, I agree that lightknight is a better choice than trav, who is next on my list, as relevant as that isn't. Manti is probably right about those he's narrowed it down to.

I don't see why anyone would want to eliminate an alliance leader, even if they are a wolf, until they are sure the alliance leader is a wolf. Especially how weak our alliance appears to be now anyway...I would much rather have some sort of central information than chaos...
Old 07-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #196
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

After looking at the situation over again, I was probably just reacting defensively.

I suppose the smartest vote would be lightknight.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #197
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

ok, so looking at this from the outside, since I was away. Seems like travman is jumping on bandwagons. And in the event of Manti's so called convo, why didn't the third person come forward to verify this convo? That doesn't make sense to, not that I know what it means. I also really don't understand how manti seems to be invincible. Anyways, I don't know what to think at this point. Seems like the five main targets should be xero, lightknight, manti, popsicle and travman. I don't know at this point which of these are wolves, but they should be watched closely. The only thing I find that clears manti's name is that he says i am probably human. Since I am, I don't see why he would do this if he were a wolf. If anyone can understand what I am trying to say, I think manti is human as of right now.

I am trying to work through my thoughts on this, so sorry if that was all confused.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:16 PM   #198
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that manti has gotten wolved (more than once, even) proves he's human. Or at the very least, not a wolf.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:48 PM   #199
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Day over, etc, etc. Counting up votes now.

Old 07-23-2007, 01:31 AM   #200
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Lightknight is dead.