Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 09:57 PM   #181
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Default Re: Twg Xxxix: Caps Filter'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
and to decrease the chances of this somehow being some elaborate and stupid fake, he sent his second pm to me during the night. Which seemed odd to me, as I thought psychic pms were sent out the following morning. So I asked wilkin, and he said that he had indeed been sending out the psychic pms during the night. So that checks out, and I can't see any faker anticipating that.
Didn't refresh the page XD that sort of nullified part of my post, oh well.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:00 PM   #182
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijatwo View Post
P.p.s. WHat if Vash, Talis, and FF are wolves and iggy was the seer? ;.;
Then the wolves deserve to win, because they would be DAMN lucky.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:33 AM   #183
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

LD and nija are wolves.

that leaves: talis, DBP, vash, FFR, me, observer, jurs, kilga, jwc, eric and stoic.

observer, jurs kilga, jwc, eric and stoic. there's a wolf in there.

and i'm gonna say this as well: right now i would rather have a psychic than a seer, so guardian make your choice wisely.

i had a hunch that hans and LD were wolves, it worked well with my theory, and knowing that hans was a wolf makes me even more sure that LD is a wolf.

nija just isnt this way. we played our very first games together, and he's acting way out of character.

talisman is leaning heavy on observer, and i could see him as a wolf, by the same logic that LD is a wolf.

anyways, back to my paper.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 AM   #184
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

LD has made some interesting posts...

He has also been inactive (not that I've been that active either, but meh.)

Sertman voted him, and is now dead. (That's rather sloppy, but you never know.)

He has also bandwagoned.

I've been thinking about this since yesterday, LD seems like the biggest suspicion at this point, with a few others as well.

Eric, Stoic and FFR are all acting rather weird (or not acting at all for that matter) in my opinion.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:29 AM   #185
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx View Post
LD has made some interesting posts...
No, I really haven't Observer.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:17 AM   #186
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Come on baybay you're just being retarded now.

I definitely forsaw Wilkin making Hans a wolf. One of the reasons I thought voting him would do some good.

I know Hans was talking to Vash because I asked Vash or something. I could see Vash pretending to be a seer. Maybe he's the MW. Maybe Iggy WAS the seer and came out to the wrong person on night 1. Then the wolf told Vash (MW) and he said he was the seer the next night.

Also, my dad took away my laptop so i'm going to only be able to post in the mornings most likely and maybe be online a little at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:19 AM   #187
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness View Post
No, I really haven't Observer.
A post doesn't have to be full of thought (which yours haven't) to be interesting. And yes, you have made interesting posts because I find them interesting too.

I think I'm going to go with my same vote from yesterday, lightdarkness, based on the same logic, and how he's in the hot seat and STILL isn't trying. I've been talking with fojar a bit, and ld seems like a likely candidate to have been working with hans, although I'm not entirely sold on nija.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:34 AM   #188
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
I know Hans was talking to Vash because I asked Vash or something. I could see Vash pretending to be a seer. Maybe he's the MW. Maybe Iggy WAS the seer and came out to the wrong person on night 1. Then the wolf told Vash (MW) and he said he was the seer the next night.
It wouldn't matter if vash was master or not if he was faking seer. With the real seer dead the master wolf is a normal wolf. Also, that coupled with the fact that it's vash and most likely the wolves would pick someone else to fake it considering they have 4 possibilities, -and- the fact that he's uncontested on day three pretty much confirms him. If vash is a wolf, I take back everything bad I ever said about him, and he'd deserve it. (no offense vash >_<)

Old 12-13-2006, 11:17 AM   #189
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

iggy's not dumb enough to come out to anyone on this roster on Night 1.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #190
FoJaR
The Worst

word life kilga, end of story son.

LD
Old 12-13-2006, 01:34 PM   #191
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA View Post
It wouldn't matter if vash was master or not if he was faking seer. With the real seer dead the master wolf is a normal wolf. Also, that coupled with the fact that it's vash and most likely the wolves would pick someone else to fake it considering they have 4 possibilities, -and- the fact that he's uncontested on day three pretty much confirms him. If vash is a wolf, I take back everything bad I ever said about him, and he'd deserve it. (no offense vash >_<)
Okay, I didn't ask you to go in depth about whether or not he was the master wolf or not. It would be SMART to have a Master Wolf fake seer incase the person who said they were the seer was lying about it. The problem is that he COULD be a wolf.

Also, FoJaR you're also being ridiculous with voting. I'm aware LD is acting like an idiot but is that enough to vote him? No. Why don't you provide some evidence on why you're voting him instead. Like a conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #192
nijatwo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nijatwo Send a message via MSN to nijatwo

Foj, I'm only more convinced now that you're a wolf. I'm not changing my vote since it wouldn't matter if it were you or talis. I've been on to you since the beginning because YOU were out of character. Now that I've called you out a couple of times and picked out talis as a wolf (still think he is too) you're on me.

I bet this post game will be hilarious. =)
Old 12-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #193
FoJaR
The Worst

jurs: talis posted the a conversation with my logic two pages ago.

nija: i dont know what you're trying to pull, but if you could, please explain to me why the postgame is going to be "hilarious".
Old 12-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #194
nijatwo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nijatwo Send a message via MSN to nijatwo

because I'm almost certain about a lot of people, but if I'm wrong I'm going to feel really stupid. =) Additionally, when I see that you're red and I called it from the beginning, I'll get a giggle. =)
Old 12-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #195
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

Quote:
Also, FoJaR you're also being ridiculous with voting. I'm aware LD is acting like an idiot but is that enough to vote him? No. Why don't you provide some evidence on why you're voting him instead. Like a conversation.
Did you not read what I said in my post? There's not really much else to go by, unless someone has actually HAD a conversation with him that has lasted more than two lines. By all means, if they do, post it already.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:59 PM   #196
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Talis, what if he got lucky about the timing and was a wolf?
Then he had literally nothing to gain and everything to lose by coming out. He wasn't being suspected, and if he were a wolf, he'd be putting himself in the awkward position of not dying and gaining nothing for his effort.

Quote:
P.p.s. WHat if Vash, Talis, and FF are wolves and iggy was the seer? ;.;
If iggy came out to me night one, and I were a wolf, I, not vash or whoever else would be wolf with me, would come out as the seer. Like I said to fojar in my convo with him, this would be the perfect cover for explaining why I could survive late into the game. Also, reread last game to see what I do as a wolf. I play cautiously and let the humans' inactivity kill them. I don't pull retarded double fakes or whatever.

@fojar: I wouldn't say "heavy" at all. Every day I reexamine things and look at how the last day's votings shook out.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #197
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Okay, I didn't ask you to go in depth about whether or not he was the master wolf or not. It would be SMART to have a Master Wolf fake seer incase the person who said they were the seer was lying about it. The problem is that he COULD be a wolf.
See, the problem with your post is the fact that I covered more than JUST why he wouldn't be the master. Thanks. Also,

Quote:
The problem is that he COULD be a wolf.
See: my post.

Thanks for trying to make me sound stupid.

-

I'm going to re-read the thread tonight and post what I think about everyone alive right now.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #198
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Something I overlooked: Talisman was the one to pretty much convince me that ffr should be the psychic. If he and ffr were wolves, it would work perfectly. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Talisman - Talisman being alive right now scares me, but it's very possible that the wolves are just leaving him alive to put the blame on him. He could be a wolf (as stated above) with ffr, that's a bit of a stretch, but I wouldn't hastily put it past him.

xObserveRx - Observer's activity strikes me as odd, but he's not usually the most active player to begin with. He's on my suspicion list, but not as high as some people.

JurseyRider734 - Jurs is being her normal self, and it makes me think she's a human. She has seemed to start a bit more crap than normal, but maybe sertman was right about the midol thing.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA - Human

FoJaR - I'm fairly certain that fojar is a human. He's being about as active as he normally is, and I've been talking to him on aim quite a bit and he seems genuinely human.

Kilgamayan - I'm afraid that kilga is flying too far under the radar. Along with observer, but I think kilga would be much more able to pull it off. I don't find him suspicious yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on him.

jwcgator - jwc is being his normal self, and I'm fairly confident that he's a human.

FFR4EVA_00 - Most likely the psychic, could be a wolf with talisman.

nijatwo - I've only played with nija once (last game) but I've talked to him between the two games quite a bit. His behavior didn't really change when the game started, and with the things he's brought up to me on aim (about suspicious people and whatnot) I'm slightly inclined to mark him as most likely human.

vashthestampede0987 - Seer.

ImEric12 - He's way too quiet. I've never played with him or LD before, so I don't really know how to read them. Eric sticks out to me as more human that wolf, but his inactivity makes me suspect him a bit.

lightdarkness - As with Eric, I've never played with LD. I don't know how to read him, but right now he seems like he doesn't care about the game. That makes me want to think he's a human, but his inactivity strikes me as wolfy.

StoicRoivaS - As I said in the beginning, he was being a bit odd on aim, but I've come to realize that it may just be because he's been playing RO (while on aim, and thus being a bit ignoring). I'm not going to dismiss my earlier thoughts entirely, but he seems more human to me now than in the beginning of the game.

Old 12-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #199
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

changing my vote to ffr4eva This crap doesn't seem right to me and I don't think I should be voting LD.

Old 12-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #200
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

DBP TWG (10:16:50 PM): Hey
pyro31191 (10:16:51 PM): k
DBP TWG (10:16:53 PM): Revalation?
pyro31191 (10:17:04 PM): Y'know how ffr came out as psychic
DBP TWG (10:17:07 PM): Yeah
pyro31191 (10:17:09 PM): Well
pyro31191 (10:17:14 PM): Seer'd him at night
pyro31191 (10:17:18 PM): turns out he was a human
pyro31191 (10:17:29 PM): and talisman is trying to push for him to be psychic right?
DBP TWG (10:17:34 PM): Well, he still could be the master wolf.
DBP TWG (10:17:35 PM): Yes.
pyro31191 (10:17:40 PM): well either one of two scenarios could be occuring now
pyro31191 (10:17:50 PM): FFR=MW and talisman is a wolf
DBP TWG (10:18:01 PM): Or ffr is psychic and talis is human
pyro31191 (10:18:17 PM): or talisman is the real psychic and he's acting through FFR
pyro31191 (10:18:18 PM): well no
DBP TWG (10:18:27 PM): Hmm.
pyro31191 (10:18:28 PM): Because like I said, I seer'd ffr last night
DBP TWG (10:18:30 PM): That makes sense too.
DBP TWG (10:18:35 PM): But.
DBP TWG (10:18:40 PM): Why would talis act through ffr?
DBP TWG (10:18:45 PM): Why would he trust ffr?
pyro31191 (10:18:46 PM): Avoid getting wolf'd
pyro31191 (10:18:50 PM): I don't know
pyro31191 (10:18:55 PM): maybe they've been talking
DBP TWG (10:18:55 PM): That's the flaw.
pyro31191 (10:18:59 PM): But most likely it's choice A
DBP TWG (10:19:07 PM): And honestly, I don't think talis would do that
DBP TWG (10:19:10 PM): Come out to a random person.
pyro31191 (10:19:14 PM): Yeah.
DBP TWG (10:19:22 PM): And I posted on how i think ffr and talis could be wolves together.
pyro31191 (10:19:26 PM): Yeah
pyro31191 (10:19:27 PM): I saw that.
DBP TWG (10:19:30 PM): And I IMed talis, and all he did was defend up and down.
pyro31191 (10:19:32 PM): That's why I sent this to you.
DBP TWG (10:19:38 PM): Ahh, I see.
DBP TWG (10:19:43 PM): Well, thanks for the insight
pyro31191 (10:19:44 PM): So.
pyro31191 (10:19:45 PM): Yeah.
DBP TWG (10:19:46 PM): Also.
DBP TWG (10:19:52 PM): did you honestly seer afro and iggy?
pyro31191 (10:19:55 PM): Chances are I'm not going to post again tonight
pyro31191 (10:19:55 PM): Yeah
pyro31191 (10:19:57 PM): Worst
DBP TWG (10:19:57 PM): You don't have to tell me who, but just yes or no
pyro31191 (10:19:58 PM): luck
pyro31191 (10:19:58 PM): ever.
DBP TWG (10:20:00 PM): Oh my god.
pyro31191 (10:20:06 PM): I was like
DBP TWG (10:20:08 PM): that's so ****ty.
pyro31191 (10:20:09 PM): "wtf hax"
pyro31191 (10:20:11 PM): Yeah
pyro31191 (10:20:17 PM): Incredibly unlucky
pyro31191 (10:20:20 PM): But okay
pyro31191 (10:20:24 PM): Ima post this convo
DBP TWG (10:20:27 PM): Go for it
pyro31191 (10:20:29 PM): vote ffr
pyro31191 (10:20:31 PM): then go to bed
pyro31191 (10:20:32 PM): rofl
pyro31191 (10:20:34 PM): k?
DBP TWG (10:20:36 PM): Yeah

FFR4eva
Read the convo. I think that covers it all. G'night all. PS I'll be on for a bit longer if you need me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Closed Thread