Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #181
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default Re: TWG XXXVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Lol, I figured it out.

Mead - Zombie Wolf
TPS - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)
Chardish - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)
Jurs - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)

Fish - TS

You guys tell me if I'm right, ok?
Replace Jurs with sertman or Cypher and I'm all for this. Don't have to kill the TS to win. =)
Old 09-13-2006, 02:52 PM   #182
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

So the only reason that you think i'm a wolf is because I've made clear that I think that someone that you don't think is a wolf is a wolf? good job.

Next time i'll be indecisive. "well she MAY be a wolf but no maybe she isn't" and we'll just get nowhere.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:27 PM   #183
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

PS fish, I think you're a wolf because you defend jurs

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:29 PM   #184
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
No, seroiusly, Kilga. What was up with that post?
It was just a I-can't-care-right-now post caused by having to read 150 pages of Don Quixote in the span of about 2 days. That's really all I can offer.

This lit class is draining my energy, man. I've rarely, if ever, paid more than half attention to this game. >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #185
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

when does day end?
Old 09-13-2006, 09:24 PM   #186
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

in about an hour.

midnight eastern wednesday.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #187
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

what? holy **** only two people have voted.

Jurs, for reason's i've already explained. god i hope this isn't a phantomfest... i'll vote chardish if it gets him insta'd in time

Old 09-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #188
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I'm debating between Cyph and DBP.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #189
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Alextp1651: twg day ends in an hour
Tps7910: ok
Tps7910: Cyph or DBP
Tps7910: One is a wolf
Tps7910: I just know it.
Alextp1651: cypher seems like the most obvious
Alextp1651: but DBP may be too
Alextp1651: because i haven't suspected him at ALL
Alextp1651: which means i need to be a bit cautious around him
Tps7910: "I agree that keeping pantoms off of people will be advantageous to the humans in every aspect.

I suppose if phantoms were issued last night, then I have one. I do apologize to everyone as I didn't know that you could not prevent a phantom by voting yourself. I suppose the situation has just never came up in any of the games I've played. [/****ing noob]"
Tps7910: That post is very wolfish for a new player

DBP
Old 09-13-2006, 10:10 PM   #190
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

okay i'm gonna extend until 6PM EST, tomorrow, thursday the 14th of September.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:15 PM   #191
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

I'd like to hear what Tass has been doing concerning the game, as he's the main alliance leader, but based on the current evidence I'm going to go with Cypher. I'll keep refreshing the thread to the end of the day, in case something comes up, though.

EDIT: OH NICE ONE FOJAR.

Then my Cypher vote will be a placeholder.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #192
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
PS fish, I think you're a wolf because you defend jurs
The sheer denseness amazes me. Jurs is like to bottom of likely wolf candidates (since she's acting quite human and really doesn't have any wolf points against her), and even if we were both wolves, do you REALLY think i'd stick my neck out for her? PS voting Charidsh for today because I will be at work when the day ends tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #193
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Wow fojar, that was really nice of you. Otherwise it would have been about 14 phantoms XD.

tps

I never believe that most active = wolf. I mean yea it's just as possible as anyone else, but there are inactive wolves too. So when someone finally calls tps on his inactivity he starts to post? Says he's been keeping up though which I think may be a lie because after reading the thread, you're first intention is probably to post something. If you're reading the game, why aren't you posting?

Plus it's day3 and tps needs to die XD.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:14 AM   #194
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Alextp1651: twg day ends in an hour
Tps7910: ok
Tps7910: Cyph or DBP
Tps7910: One is a wolf
Tps7910: I just know it.
Alextp1651: cypher seems like the most obvious
Alextp1651: but DBP may be too
Alextp1651: because i haven't suspected him at ALL
Alextp1651: which means i need to be a bit cautious around him
Tps7910: "I agree that keeping pantoms off of people will be advantageous to the humans in every aspect.

I suppose if phantoms were issued last night, then I have one. I do apologize to everyone as I didn't know that you could not prevent a phantom by voting yourself. I suppose the situation has just never came up in any of the games I've played. [/****ing noob]"
Tps7910: That post is very wolfish for a new player

DBP
Please explain how me being new has any difference on how 'wolfish' my comment was? I was simply agreeing with whoever said we don't want phantoms, expressing that I didn't realize I would get one by leaving my vote on myself, and apologizing in advance in case it affects the outcome of the game in a scenario where the wolves jump on and vote me because I have a phantom.

On the OTHER HAND, you TPS have decided to show up on.. what is it, day 3?

You've been on AIM multiple times, hell I've even talked to you a couple of times.

Oh, and you're a wolf, Mead told me when I told him I was the TS.

(I'll post the convo when I get home, I'm at a friend's house.)

WAIT NEVERMIND I PMED IT TO MYSELF I LOVE ME:

Ok, I lied. Here's what I PMed myself.

----

I'm going to go ahead and say this on the thread.

I went to mead as the TS, as did everyone else. I attempted to go further with it, and try to get him to trust me.

Here's my first PM:

---

I know everyone is telling you that they are the seer, but it's really me. You know I'm telling the truth because I checked Chardish last night and he came back as red. Get back to me asap.

-DBP

---

And the second:

---

Ok, so ****. I just remembered about the red miller. If chardish is the red miller, then he's obviously not a wolf, and you're going to think I'm ****ing with you.

the only think I can think of is.. tell me who to check tomorrow night, and I'll do it.

I hope to ****ing god you're the zombie wolf. that seems like the only way this could work if chardish is the red miller. Again, get back to me asap.

---

I made up the chardish part, because I bileive chardish is a wolf, and I figured him my most likely chance to hit a red. (I would say jurs, but it was before my suspicion changed; I think they are both wolf, just now jurs more than chardish)

Mead seemed to bite, and told me that I should contact TPS when he died. I can't say that he was telling the truth, but he seemed quite genuine. I'll post the conversation when I get home as I'm not at my computer.

I sent TPS a PM, trying to keep things going, and he forwarded a copy to tass. This leads me to believe (Kinda) that he's a human, but it could also be that he was certain I was lying, and wanted me to get lynched so he didn't have to waste a kill on me. Here's the PM I send him:

---

Alright, I've been trying to catch you online, and I tried talking to you last night, but you didn't respond.

I killed hans because of a conversation I had with him last night where he made it quite obvious he was one of the guards. I attempted to let you know before I sent it in (it was around 10:40 est[same time fojar is posting in]) but you didn't respond. I know this will be the reason that I'm not trusted by the rest of the wolves, and for the entire game, but I thought it would be wise to kill him while I had the chance, and while the Dark Ritual had 100% chance of working.

If you don't trust me, fine. I'll work on my own and find another wolf then come to you.

Another thing, I don't know if Mead told you or not, but when I sent him the initial PM about me being the TS, I told him about my night one seering. I checked chardish and he came back red. At first I thought 'Damn, I got lucky and there's no reason that mead won't believe me' But then I remembered about the red miller. So, if chardish is the red miller, and not a wolf, I'll just have to find one more red (which will be a wolf) and then I'll come to you with the name and we can start working together. Please get back to me as soon as you can, and... if mead was lying and you're not really a wolf... I've ****ed up big time.

Another thing: To be a bit less obvious, try at least posting once or twice per game. You're currently at 0 as far as I can remember.

---

Now, last night, mead asked me to ritual stoic. Obviously that didn't happen, and I had to act like hans was a much better choice.

----

I have the conversation with Mead on my computer, and I'll post it when I get home. As far as the conversation I had with TPS after the PM, I think I have it, but I'm not sure (I have normal aim so I have to log everything manually). I'll post what I have when I get home.

tps

Now, bring on the 'You made all that up to revenge-vote TPS.'

The thing is, When I ended the aim conversation, I was still claiming to be the TS, so he let is slide. Now that I posted my list of wolves, (him being one of them) he gets scared and wants to get rid of me/destroy any credibility.

I understand that this post will most likely get me killed, beit by the wolves or the lynching, but oh well. At least I can say I tried.

ps. TPS

Old 09-14-2006, 12:18 AM   #195
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Also, I didn't realize that the PM was only half there (from what's on my computer) so I'm going to write the rest. (this is after 'obviously stoic didn't get ritualled (sp lol))

So, I went to TPS and told him 'I killed hans' to which he replied 'We don't know you, and never talk to me again unless you 'seer' something important' I proceeded to tell him 'God, I wish I had the convo, but last night, around 10:40 eastern, I was talking to hans. We got on the topic of the bookie, and how he would be with tass if he were alive, and about how he died and tass would most likely be guarded anyways. Hans said something to me like 'I'll make sure he is' or something of the nature; basically giving away that he was a guard. I don't know if he just trusted me, or what, but I decided that killing hans would be in the wolves' best interest'

Now, that wording is most likely wrong, but as I said, I'll post the convo with him and mead when I get back home.

Sorry for the double post, I didn't realize I only sent myself half of the text document.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:37 AM   #196
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

man I was about to be all over fojar's ass since he never said in the initial day beginning post when it would end (at least I don't think so... I read it twice). but he has extended it, so neverthemind.

now regards the recent voting. tps made a poorly supported vote on someone I view as pretty much human, and in doing so choses over cypher, of all people. This would fit a tps + cypher theory rather nicely... but almost too nicely. perhaps that's their strategy? figuring that trying too much now would be even worse?

the other thing that interests me is iggy's vote. I keep getting vibes about iggy, but I can't tell if they're the kind of vibes I should listen to or ignore. currently I'm leaning towards listening to them... but god knows tomorrow I'll probably be the other way. but anyway, it occurred to me that perhaps tps was setting himself up to die, figuring his inactivity made his a lost cause in the first place, and then perhaps iggy is preplanning the separation game... kind of a wild idea I suppose. set off though by what I perceive in my delirious latenight starving mind as a vote post that sounded more calculated (oversupported? dunno) than it would coming from a human.

and at this point in me composing this dbp im'd me telling me to check out his posts... so that took a lot of time. and that **** seems pretty damning. I'll hold off voting til tomorrow at least. right now I'm looking at either

tps
cypher
chardish

or

tps
iggy
chardish

mainly the latter for now.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #197
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
The sheer denseness amazes me. Jurs is like to bottom of likely wolf candidates (since she's acting quite human and really doesn't have any wolf points against her), and even if we were both wolves, do you REALLY think i'd stick my neck out for her? PS voting Charidsh for today because I will be at work when the day ends tomorrow.
Didn't even see this post. I win the awareness award:

Basically, two things. Jurs is suspected by like half of the people I've talked to, and you have been the only person (that I recall) openly defending her on the thread. Secondly. Reverse psychology... reverse reverse psychology... on and on. 'I'm not a wolf with her because I stuck my neck out for her' If I go by that logic, and always should as you make it seem laughably so, you could do the opposite and therefore get you (and jurs) nice seats among the suspected humans.

Old 09-14-2006, 05:35 AM   #198
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

MAKE SURE TO VOTE... AND TELL EVERYONE WHO HASN'T VOTED TO VOTE.

also, I'd prefer an insta on Chardish over anyone getting a phantom.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:44 AM   #199
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I don't know when i'm going to be home tonight. I don't have any time whatsoever to type out a post, so i'll put my vote on chardish.

Sertman, i'm still suspicious of. DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:21 AM   #200
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
DBP is acting like a ****ing idiot.
Exactly the way you acted when you got called suspicious. I really hope it's not that easy.

Closed Thread