Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #181
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Right now I'm looking decently hard at both vash and tps on the theory that it's likely at least one wolf voted for me. Neither one of them fits well with mead being a wolf, unless we assume vash/mead were really dumb as wolves and held basically the exact same opinions/voting day one. tps could fit with mead, but only if you assume that he was trying to get major separation between himself and mead by first mentioning him as a suspicion and second by almost putting the third vote on him. Also that he would mention his wolf partner in his first post.

Now, on their own, I think the case is decently even between both of them. I lean towards tps a little because vash has some little things going in his favor. For example his contacting me after my first post (which I already mentioned), and his response in the fojar thread, although I guess both of those could have been faked. It might be notable to point out that in fojar's thread he put "the wolf list" instead of "my wolf list".
My reasoning from before ^

After that pm thing, I'm not sure exactly where that leaves things with my views on tps... but I think it makes him seem more human. I think. Lot's of confusing possibilities surround it.

Vash was my next highest suspicion... but all the evidence against him assumes that he is playing a really bad game as a wolf. Not saying he isn't capable of playing a really bad game as a wolf, but I don't know. When they stick out that much it gives me pause. That said the other alternatives are too hard to distinguish between because THEY DON'T FUCKING POST. aka ld, minineo, probably someone else. So... vash really pretty much is the best option right now.

...though I swear to god if the wolves end up winning this game by pure inactivity I'm going to demand we enforce some kind of post minimum. Because that isn't even cool.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:07 PM   #182
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

XD The fact that two people are even posting/voting for me (Not including nforcer because he just got here) is hilarious. I just think Talisman and Tass are trying to get the activity going due to them bheing wolves. GG if I'm right and I get lynched rofl. TWG isn't a top priority right now because my teacher's are fucking retarded and can't teach for shit. So, I'll go for Tass tonight just because "i lyk 2 vot randum n i r dum"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 02-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #183
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

who do you think is a wolf hans?
Old 02-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #184
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

erm... and why not vash?
Old 02-13-2006, 05:12 PM   #185
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Also, thanks Vash... of everyone who has voted, I'm the ONE who didn't vote you. So you vote me...

if I was an ass like alot of the people in this game, I'd revenge vote. Good thing for you i'm not... but voting me is not so smart if you're trying to save yourself.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #186
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Tass, I know you're not an ass like myself and others, but I'm basically a dead man and I feel that my vote wouldn't really effect this in any other way. I'm sure that even if everyone were to look at this and be like "OSHI, WE NEED TO VOTE SO WE DUN GET FANTUM!" my death would be inevitable. I'm going to stick with this because you and Talisman are up on my list. (You're just the stronger of the two so I chose you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 02-13-2006, 05:25 PM   #187
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Afro's guide to blah blah blah whatever
Kilgamayan (.1) - Phantom
vashthestampede0987 (4) - Tps222, nforcer06164, Kilgamayan, Talisman
MiniNeo (1) - Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot (1) - vashthestampede0987

Left to vote:
lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, MiniNeo

Looks like 2 away from instalynch on Vash.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 PM   #188
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Well, Tass. You voted me on the reason of inactivity, I am sure there is people more inactive than me. (LD? Where the hell is he anyways) And on the reason "stated yesterday". Well you kinda didn't have any reason except for me voted fojar (?) and inactivity. (<----)

Call this a revenge vote but

Tass
Old 02-13-2006, 07:29 PM   #189
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

How about this.... I'll call you a fucking retard. A no brained, unoriginal, uncapable of thinking for himself idiot. You do not belong in TWG, regardless of your role. You have been less than helpful... again regardless of your role. You're inactive, your votes are not thoughtout and full of self interest.

Its jTWGers like you that give them all a bad name. Its Fish and Iggy who give them a good name.

I'll do my damndest to make sure you never play a TWG again after this.

Pathetic.

And, how about this... my reasoning for voting you: extreme inactivity (yes, LD. But LD has shown this level of inactivity over a number of games... therefore it is not out of character for him and more understandable, although it still pisses me off), your tendency to not think about your votes and purely "revenge" vote 2 days in a row and had a worthless day 1 vote... aka, 0/3, the fact that the only remotely NEAR evidence you've even in the entire game was vague, short, and directed towards 1 person... not to mention you didn't follow that up past the 1 post.

You've done NOTHING to be helpful, you're votes are without merit, and if you aren't a wolf... you certainly are being distracting towards finding the real wolf or wolves left.

Now either start being helpful or go choke on a urinal cake.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #190
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Your reason for not voting LD for inactivity is because he was always like that. Well, I am always like that too ^__^ look at the past jtwgs I play, though I doubt you read them cause you consider yourself too good as a twg player to deal with small time stuff like jtwg.

Purely "revenge" votes 2 days in a row. Nope, just one. Both the previous day I voted for fojar. Once for his "gut instinct" (pretty much like me but he just says "oh i think that and thats a wolf") and... again for that. Not like I am revenging or anything. He didn't even talk to me or directly argue with me on issues.

Not following up: Yeah. Because he is replaced by nforcer and I think I don't need to peg him on reasons such as "gut instinct" when he didn't do it. Plus my reason is weak, as you stated.

You kind of exploded at me too, just because of one votes towards you. Hm.

PS whats wrong with urinal cake? They are sweet and smells good and leaves a good aftertaste in your mouth.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:43 PM   #191
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later.

Afro's guide to last second voting (hopefully, or else there will be mass phantoms)
vashthestampede0987 (4) - Tps222, nforcer06164, Kilgamayan, Talisman
MiniNeo (1) - Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot (2) - vashthestampede0987, MiniNeo

Left to vote:
lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman

2 away from insta. ~15 minutes left.

I probably won't be around to end the day at 10. I'll trust you all to stop posting at 10.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #192
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot

And, how about this... my reasoning for voting you: extreme inactivity (yes, LD. But LD has shown this level of inactivity over a number of games... therefore it is not out of character for him and more understandable, although it still pisses me off), your tendency to not think about your votes and purely "revenge" vote 2 days in a row and had a worthless day 1 vote... aka, 0/3, the fact that the only remotely NEAR evidence you've even in the entire game was vague, short, and directed towards 1 person... not to mention you didn't follow that up past the 1 post.
You said it yourself, he's jTWGer. You pretty said that he has the IQ of a rock, so that would make him an idiot, not a wolf.

Quote:
Now either start being helpful or go choke on a urinal cake.
rofl

Now seriously. I have not backed off on my feelings from Day 2 at all. I felt that it since neither of you two was killed made it a complete waste of a day and completely fucked up my strategy. Regardless, I still think you guys are wolves, if only one of you are. Right now I'm leaning more towards Tass.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #193
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming la

this was sent to Hans... he isn't replying to me.

TasselFoot: why are you voting me.
TasselFoot: and idiot and wolf are NOT mutually exclusive
TasselFoot: i think the only reason you jumped off talisman and only me is that i had 2 votes and talisman has none. if he had 2, you'd vote him. i'm not a wolf, i don't think talisman is a wolf... and you, the only confirmed human, are going to fuck everything to hell by being stupid and attacking the 2 most active players.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #194
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'll be honest, I've shared the same feelings as Hans since about the middle of Day 2, and if I had been paying proper attention talisman would not have seen Night 3. I chalk that one up entirely to me not having my priorities straight.

This game simply hasn't felt right. The constant agreements, the simple brushing-off of any suspicions (until now), the kill pattern and subsequent switch to Hans, the leaving the bait I provided you tonight alone.

Sorry, Tass, but your actions and talisman's actions have simply made you too large of a threat to ignore for any longer, and the further we go without offing you guys the less chance we'll have to do it at all. If I'm going to go down, I'd rather do it in a blaze of glory.

If Hans is playing me for a fool, then he has me good, and I need to seriously rethink whether I will continue to play this game afterward.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #195
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

vash

save myself
Old 02-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #196
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

oops I lied

day over

no more post/vote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #197
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Day over according to afros clock.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #198
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Vote to Tass.

He tried to make me think I was a wolf in the aim conversation.

bad tass
Old 02-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #199
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Ooops

Too late Tps.

Vash died.

I'll do a story in a moment.

PS don't post saying it's the end of day unless I ask you to.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:05 PM   #200
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

VOTE COUNT FOR THOSE QUESTIONING ME

vashthestampede0987 (4) - Tps222, nforcer06164, Talisman, Tass
MiniNeo (0) -
Tasselfoot (3) - vashthestampede0987, MiniNeo, Kilga

Left to vote:
lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman

WTF FOUR PHANTOMS? YOU GUYS SUCK ASS.

Vash is indeed dead.

I'll edit a story into this post shortly.