Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 09:43 PM   #181
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Well, this is probably my last post alive. It is with bitterness and regret that I implore you one last time before I go to bed to keep me alive. I can't really give you guys any more reasons then I have already attempted to convey, so I'll keep it short.

I'm going to laugh at you all tomorrow when you find out I was a human.

GG guys.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #182
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

You've got an hour left, and that post did not convince me one bit.

Talisman, I want input on whether Vash is worth keeping around if he's going to be this inactive. People don't have to vote him.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:49 PM   #183
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Mead, keep in mind this is Day 1. The chances of pinning a wolf without any kind of other evidence is very slim. Don't get so upset about it, you just seemed to rouse suspicion more than other people did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:54 PM   #184
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

O Hi everyone

I've kept up with this thread every day, but I haven't really felt the need to post, but now I will

Some people have mentioned that I followed the PM so blindly, why you ask? Because I've done the same thing in the past! I know how hard it is to try and get people to believe you, so I followed. Obviously if a real seer emerged I would change, but nothing else came of it (except for the seer taking back his previous statement). I haven't changed my vote because no one really jumped on that bandwagon, and I felt it was a good saftey vote.

Seeing that Mead is set to die, I didn't have feelings one way or the other for it, UNTIL his last post. You've all seen me get so riled up when i'm a human about to be lynched. I get soooooooo pissed, and I get very angry at the ones voting for me, for whatever reasons they have... Mead just used the old logic "Oh, you'll all be mad when you find out I'm human". I don't know if he truely is human, or if he is a wolf with no chance of swaying votes, but I won't lose sleep that he dies.

Oh, and I'm not gonna vote for him cause I don't know why you all are.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #185
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Making a decision to lynch someone as a group is retarded this early, it gives the wolves a window of opportunity to get votes in there that can't be srcutinized as easily the next day if the lynched person turns up human.
Does it make a difference? It's one hour from the end of day one, and someone is going to go down, no matter what happens. One way or another, it's essentially group consensus.

EDIT: I'm kind of dubious about LD's first thick paragraph, too.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:03 PM   #186
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

my point is that consensus should not determine our votes late day one. the votes, with the revealing of the role of whoever gets lynched, are the most powerful evidence day two. If we're all like "hey guys lets kill mead we'll probably not get a wolf but oh well he smells bad" and everyone votes him the votes of the humans are impossible to distinguish from the wolves.

If everyone just votes for who they will, then it becomes easier to tell "ok, was this guy just throwing away a vote to fade in the background or did he truly think this player was a wolf?" or "is this guy trying too hard to justify his bandwagon?". Plus basic strategy is ruined. We know all three wolves most likely won't vote together day one, and if we all decide to vote for someone at the last minute this info can't be used the next day.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:09 PM   #187
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Eh, that's true.

But with 44 miuntes to go, do you really think we'll turn anything up? Do you think everyone will even vote? :P

I do in no way condone that sort of action, but nobody's really dying yet. Except kind of mead, but he's dying ALREADY, and asking for a bandwagon for him wouldn't really change anything.

I think.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:09 PM   #188
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Okay, if I voted for Vash now, it would just put it at a knife in the box between him and mead. That would just be stupid. mead gets my vote, but Vash, you had better be more active.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:56 PM   #189
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

This computer's clock says 12:01, so that means the day has been over for a minute, meaning none of you can post anymore. I'll do the story/count the votes later, once my sister is off of the only functional computer in the house (mine is back in my dorm room). Remember, post and I'll kick you!!!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 08-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #190
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Final vote guide for Day 1:

mead - 4 (hans, CStar, Jurs, danceguy)
Vash - 3 (omega, eric, TPS)
eric - 2 (Tass, roopert)
roopert - 1 (vash)
Kilga - 1 (Afro
danceguy - 1 (LD)
talisman - 1 (mead)
omega - 1 (Qreepy)
Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...xnight21in.swf

In case you can't see or you're stupid and don't like my flashes, mead (human) got lynched, TPS was attacked and guarded. Good luck, guys, and start voting. Players left:

JurseyRider734
CStar
talisman
HansSky
QreepyBoris
Tasselfoot
LD
Danceguy
Afrobean
TPS
Roopert
Omeganitros
Imeric12
vashthestampede0987

Day 2 ends Wed at 11:59pm.

PS: Sorry for the slow update. Between homework, being home and away from flash, and snuggling with KiwiChick, I wasn't really able to do it quickly. Sorry guys.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 08-22-2005, 09:24 AM   #191
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

What's that in the sky?

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's.. wtf?

Nice job, guardian. I'd like to know the background story for the guardianing but I s'pose that will come later.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:24 AM   #192
talisman
Resident Penguin

nice. not only do we now have an instant alliance of the blues, we'll find the truth out about the mystery pm'er.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:58 AM   #193
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, I have come in contact with all blues. No wolves have been seered yet. I'm going to be gone until tuesday afternoon, sorry, it's unexpected and urgent, but I will be back in plenty of time for voting and discussion. I may be able to log on at times, so anything important can be pm'd and i'll check it.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:27 AM   #194
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Omg hooray!

But besides that...I guess we should start looking at people who voted for mead1, and speculate why the wolves would go for TPS. Anyone got any ideas? I'll look over everyone's votes when I get home...
Old 08-22-2005, 11:35 AM   #195
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Omega: why would the wolves go for TPS.... obvious reason being they didn't write the mystery PM, which means either the real seer did or a retarded human did... factor in TPS would easily do something like this as a retarded human (OR as the real seer)... the wolves figure there is a good chance TPS is the seer, and there is also a good chance the guardian doesn't guard him (cause he's TPS for god's sake!).

Now, that is what I would assume, given what happened and the way wolves think.... whether that is what happened or not, who saved TPS, what role (if any) TPS has, or anything else worth a damn.... I have no idea. I haven't been contacted by anyone, nor did I save TPS.

I agree with looking at who voted mead. Hans, Jurs, CStar, dAnce.

As a note, Hans has been bugging me as the only person to be consistently pushing the fact that my plan on day 1 involved revealing the seer. Everyone else in the game agrees that the pros outweigh the cons for my plan, except you... who seem to be slowly attempting to push for my lynching a few days down the road based on that fact, when no one else agrees with you.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:52 AM   #196
talisman
Resident Penguin

stressreliefball (10:49:55 AM): so was sinsin the real seer or not?
Tps7910 (10:50:16 AM): I don't know who sinsin was, how can I know
stressreliefball (10:50:22 AM): um
stressreliefball (10:50:25 AM): ask the seer
stressreliefball (10:50:27 AM): if he was sinsin

please get back to us on this tps. it would be most helpful.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:42 PM   #197
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Hmm... Awesome sauce.

Ok, so we have an alliance of all blues linked through a known human. I'd say we're doing great. Hopefully the guardian won't be stupid and reveal theirself (is that even a word?) or something becuase if they die, we're really kinda screwed. That was what really won last game for the wolves; the fact that the guardian was dead let us pick off whoever we felt like.

About who's suspicious: I'm really not too sure. I thought Tass was a bit at first and same for Kilga/Cstar, but I don't really know. It could just have been that Tass was saying Eric and I were suspicious (although he's kinda given up on me for some reason) and I thought that was suspicious, and Kilga kinda cheated in a situation in which a human wouldn't really have needed to cheat(Although I don't really blame him. If I was a mod, I'd probably be IP checking left and right without thinking about it too).

I dunno. I'm kinda in the dark here. Hopefully the seer will seer a wolf soon, because I got nothing.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:11 PM   #198
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I really doubt that Kilga/Cstar is a wolf. I don't think that a wolf would so willingly give up his spot and find a replacement, unless it was extremely necessary. It seemed like Kilga didn't really care. I don't know, just a thought.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:16 PM   #199
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
I really doubt that Kilga/Cstar is a wolf. I don't think that a wolf would so willingly give up his spot and find a replacement, unless it was extremely necessary. It seemed like Kilga didn't really care. I don't know, just a thought.
That is a good point, but since he cheated (even if it was accidental) he had no choice but to be removed from the game.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:20 PM   #200
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well if Kilga was a wolf then it was damn honest of him to come out and say that he did that.

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread