Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-9-2005, 04:26 PM   #181
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke
Default RE: Re: RE: jTWGVII: SPIDERS ALL AROUND!!!!!!

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, my accusations to Demon actually had some kind of evidence.
Other than just flat out bullsh*t. Which is what you have. with that in mind and the
vote with horrible evidence to psychic , and psychic's response, make me feel that
you are a wolf. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR.
Old 06-9-2005, 07:42 PM   #182
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Changin meh vote to Tank101
He hasnt contributed shit since day 2
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #183
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

here's the update:

Tank101- 3.001(ddrruler, DOTC, 2 phantoms)
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR- 2(psychic, tasuke)
Psychic25-1(PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)

If there's any mistakes in the voting, let me know. You've got a little under 6 hours left until deadline.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 07:39 AM   #184
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

ok, it's official, Tank101 is lynched. Story will be up in a few hours.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:53 AM   #185
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

"Ok, now how do you guys wanna decide this?" Sarg states. "I know, he can draw straws." Csiko said. "No, we don't have straws." Char says.

"I know. We can vote on who dies next." Csiko suggests. "No way, too many people want me dead." Jack proclaimed. "I second his response." Roland added. "I know..." Csiko starts, "SHUT UP GIRLY MAN!!!!!!" everyone shouts. There's a period of silence as everyone thinks of what they can do. "I know what we can do, let's just kill Csiko and be done with it," Johnny announces, "all those in favour?"

Everyone except Csiko raises their hand. "All oppose," Johnny adds. Only Csiko raises his hand. "Put him in the chamber." Sarg states. They all grab Csiko and put him in the chamber. The chamber fills with gas, killing Csiko instantly. The remaining felons go to the last of the elevator doors and go down to what they believe to be the last level before their much needed freedom.

ok, tank101/csiko is dead. PM's are needed. Night time begins...NOW!
Old 06-12-2005, 11:25 AM   #186
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default jTWG: The Final Level???

The final floor was reached and the remaining five walk down what appeared to be the final hallway. "Man, I'm really getting sick of this f***ing place," Char mentioned as he walked ahead of the others. "I can't take it anymore, I've got to kill someone!!!!!!!!" Jack yells as he runs up behind Sarg. Sarg turns around and punches Jack in the mouth. Jack falls to the floor. "Try and touch me again and I'll break your neck," Sarg threatens. Jack gets up and rushes at Sarg again, but Sarg was prepared. He puts out his hand and grabs his neck, breaking Jack's neck. The other three stand there in shock. "Ok, remind me never to piss him off." Roland states as he walks off. They continue down the hallway, leaving Jack's corpse to rot.

Ok, Tasuke/Jack is dead. The remaining are:

ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny

3 to Instalynch. Deadline is Tuesday @ 3:35 est.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:48 PM   #187
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Default RE: jTWG: The Final Level???

Well im open to any suggestions people have.
THe seer is dead, im fairly certain the guardian is dead, and theres atleast 1-2 wolves left.

So....someone help me out cuz i dont have any proof on anyone
Quote:
Old 06-12-2005, 03:05 PM   #188
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Oh, boy.

Well, let's see. If there are two wolves left, I don't believe they can win by simply voting for one of the remaining humans (nobody has phantoms). However, IF there are two wolves left, they can also win when one of the humans votes for the other one.

Therefore, I advise you all to use EXTREME caution. By the way, does anybody have a psychic report from any day? That would be really helpful...
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:48 PM   #189
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR I think your a wolf.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:52 PM   #190
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

psycho Get my vote

BTW Psychic i think the psychic was one of the inactives, no one has ANYTHING. Its like all the special roles fell off the face of the planet.
Quote:
Old 06-12-2005, 05:26 PM   #191
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

All right, I'll do this too.

I'm still suspicious of you from yesterday, and I'm hoping that in your desperation, you tried to force this. I think that you are the last wolf.

Plus, I want this over with so stuff can happen :P. Sorry, nothing personal.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:59 PM   #192
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

ok, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR has been lynched. Story will be up soon.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #193
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default jTWG VII

They final four walked down the final corridor not knowing what to expect. They figured from this point on one of them would get the money and their earned freedom. "This is a real pain, why aren't we there yet?" Char whined. "We'll get there when we get there. Until then, we walk," Sarg reminded.

They heard something in the distance behind them, then a huge gust of wind flowed by them. "Oh no, the walls are closing in," Roland screamed. Everyone except Johnny started to run away. "Johnny, why aren't you running?" Char asked. "By me staying here, you guys will survive. And you'll be able to kick Master Evil in the groin for me." Johnny answered. As they stood there watching Johnny, they saw the walls closing in on him. Then suddenly, the walls crushed Johnny, leaving a blood trail along the cracks.

"What do we do now," Roland asked. "The same thing we've been doing for the last few days...walk," Sarg commanded as the three continued on their path.

Ok, I need PM's from the appropriate. Need now.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #194
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default RE: jTWG VII

The last three walked into a big huge room, bigger than any other room they have ever seen. "Looks like we finally made it" Char sighs falling to his knees. "Its not over yet, take a look at the wall over there" Roland pointed. There were two chambers in the corner of the room. All of a sudden, they saw a huge screen come down from the ceiling. "MUHAHAHAHAHA, you've made it pretty far, for that I'm impressed. But I did say that only ONE would make it to the end." Then out of the ceiling, a huge cement block came down and crushed Sarg. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt," Char said. "Now its between the two of you, and I will now decide who shall win...muhahahahahaha".

Ok, ddrruler/Sarg is dead, meaning that the last two remaining:

Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland

One of them is a wolf. So, it's knife-in-a-box time. Psychic must send in three colours out of the following: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange; to put knives in. Demon must pick the one of the six that doesn't have a knife. Good luck.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:56 PM   #195
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default jTWG: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

After listening to Master Evil laugh for a good 15 minutes. "HEY! Would you please tell us who dies?" Roland asks. Master Evil stops laughing. "Well, that's fairly simple Roland, YOU!"

Just then, Roland gets knocked in the head by Char. Roland falls to the floor and looks up slowly at the screen. "Did you really think I'd let one of you felons escape. 13 death row criminals given the chance to get their freedom, HA!" Master Evil smirked. "You mean this was all a little game to you?" questioned Roland. "Well...no...maybe...yes," Master Evil answered, "Char, throw him in the incinerator." Char picked up Rolands body and carried it over to the incinerator. After closing Roland into the incinerator, he turned to the screen.

"Where's my money?" Char demanded. Master Evil pushed a button and a table stacked with money appeared. "It's all there if you want to count it." Master Evil stated. "No, I think it's time for this job to end," Char said as he turned the knob to the incinerator. By doing so, Roland's body started to burn making him scream in pain. Char then went over to the table with the money and started piling it into a bag "So, our business is now over?" Roland asked. "Of course, you did a great service to your country, good luck with your future endeavours." spoke Master Evil. "Yeah, whatever" Char said as he picked up the bag that he piled with money and left the maze.

It's over, wolves win. Post Game thread will be up shortly with roles of each player.