Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-9-2010, 08:34 PM   #181
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

leo, i invited you to come play when me/emo/tech were playing but you never came :<
Old 11-9-2010, 08:38 PM   #182
flash dualist
u wot m8?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to flash dualist

Best game since CoD: WaW! I plan on getting this for my ps3 next month.
flash dualist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 08:50 PM   #183
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

My GOD ****ING HELL >____> this thread is seriously piled with FFR's worst grammatically challenged mother ****ers. Wow learn the English language FFS people. You sound like piles of **** that got **** on by a bigger pile of **** and are trying to verbalize through the steamy swirl of poo over your face, how ****ty you feel about being a piece of **** that just got **** on.

Anyway on topic, and this is serious.

Never played it, don't plan too. I played CoD 1-3 and never got into them very much. :/ Just not my cup of tea. I'm not sure what deters me from the games but there's just something about it that I don't rightly care for.

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 09:34 PM   #184
TD_Techneeze
FFR Player

This game has little kids. Campaign seems so fun right now but it gets worse after the third mission.
TD_Techneeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 09:41 PM   #185
fido123
FFR Player

My shotgun shoots fire, and my melee broke (I think I have to reinstall the game or wait for a patch). **** this I'm going to bed.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 09:45 PM   #186
TD_Techneeze
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
My shotgun shoots fire, and my melee broke (I think I have to reinstall the game or wait for a patch). **** this I'm going to bed.
AIMBOT, WALLHACK!!! And the melee in multiplayer is so fast haha like INSANE.
TD_Techneeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 09:57 PM   #187
fido123
FFR Player

Honestly if this **** doesn't get patched soon I won't be able to play online. I already rage hard at FPS games and I don't need to rage harder.
Old 11-9-2010, 10:54 PM   #188
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

Just got back from a friends house who was playing this and LOLOLOLOLOL. The graphics are so fake, looks like a cartoon, it's like mixing WaW and MW2 together. None of them like the game, I was there with 3 other people and they all said it wasn't worth it. So good thing I cancelled my preorder a couple months ago.
Old 11-9-2010, 11:01 PM   #189
BBoyGNF
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to BBoyGNF Send a message via MSN to BBoyGNF Send a message via Yahoo to BBoyGNF Send a message via Skype™ to BBoyGNF

I'm thoroughly enjoying the multiplayer. My only problem is getting into matches; getting into one is slow as f**k and freezes up, and you can barely ever get in with friends.

Otherwise it checks out well. The currency system is a little overwhelming, but it works.

Regarding guns, you have to get used to them and the feel of things. Took me about 3 games to get good at it. Also, shotguns aren't terrible. Went 21 and 1 on Havana with the second one. Good omen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BBoyGNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2010, 11:03 PM   #190
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm getting mixed reviews. I might just rent this just to try it out.
Old 11-9-2010, 11:06 PM   #191
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

The regular Multi isn't that fun, but I'll tell you what the wager matches are so fun. Surely if you can get 3 or 4 of your friends in there.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #192
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003

Here's my opinion of this game.

The Currency System: It's a great idea, and it makes things harder to get, makes people want to play more wager matches, and wager matches are fun as hell, though it can get annoying when you want some things but don't have the money, heh, refers irl too.

The Graphics: I will admit the graphics do look a bit cartoony, but they're still really good, they had to lower their quality because they were originally too high quality for the system.

The guns: I haven't really seen any overpowered guns yet, but I'm sure the AK-47 will be. All the guns are sort of the same, the handguns are a lot better, more variety in this game. Shotguns I heard kinda sucked, with the exception of the Dragon's Breath( lololol fire shooting shotgun). Launchers, don't even want to touch those, they're not worth my money. But I have used a lot of sub machine guns, and found that they're really good.

The ZOMBIES!: The zombies in this game are amazing, and really difficult. The new map is basically a giant mansion where zombies can even come in through the roof, it's insane, and you always have to keep moving. And good luck finding the power switch lol

The campaign: I'm about halfway through with the campaign, and I'll have to say the concept is really confusing at first but makes sense as you progress further. The campaign is really fun on the part that you get to control a chopper

Overall:

I'd give it about a 9.5 or so, basically the graphics could've gotten this a 10.

Oh yeah and, this is from playing 6 hours of the game lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
virus003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #193
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark

That's out of 100 right?
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #194
DotKritic
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
None of them like the game.
I didn't like it. Nowhere to snipe. It's all just running around the entire match. Good thing I have a little brother. "Happy early X-mas!"

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:18 AM   #195
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

This game, like it's predecessors, could have benefited immensely from a return to PC focus. And **** your grammar, I'm too high to grammasr
Old 11-10-2010, 02:26 AM   #196
MayneWithoutModem
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
My GOD ****ING HELL >____> this thread is seriously piled with FFR's worst grammatically challenged mother ****ers. Wow learn the English language FFS people. You sound like piles of **** that got **** on by a bigger pile of **** and are trying to verbalize through the steamy swirl of poo over your face, how ****ty you feel about being a piece of **** that just got **** on.
Then you go on to say

Quote:
Anyway on topic, and this is serious.

Never played it, don't plan too. I played CoD 1-3 and never got into them very much. :/ Just not my cup of tea. I'm not sure what deters me from the games but there's just something about it that I don't rightly care for.
Wrong usage of "too" and lack of comma's in the correct places. Gotta love these 15 year old pseudo-intellectual wannabe grammar nazi's online. Every site has them.

-blazze
MayneWithoutModem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 AM   #197
MayneWithoutModem
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Who the **** gives about "substance" and "depth" in a game consisting of shooting terrorists.
Who the **** gives about the substance and depth about clicking on some random warlocks in a ****ty pc game?

Quote:
FPS games don't really even have a whole lot of mechanical depth to them like an RTS or RPG, just point the ****ing gun and shoot.
point the mouse and click to shoot magic! yay! see, i too can make broad generalizations to marginalize the competitive aspect of all rts games.

Quote:
I'm not even an "Action Movie Guy", I hate action movies but I love brainless FPS video games.
certain fps games played at a competitive level blow away the majority of pc games in terms of strategy, teamwork, and skill required to win.

Quote:
EDIT EDIT: Getting this tonight btw
Seems like logic isn't really your thing, so I will ask the question.

Why would you support a company that creates games for the genre that you so fervently oppose?

-blazze
MayneWithoutModem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #198
The-Persian-King
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to The-Persian-King

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
All this game is going to be is a bunch of ****ing idiots using the crossbow.
what's so bad about that? you get to kill noobs. and it's fun.
The-Persian-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #199
Brycexx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brycexx

The pc version is needing some work at the moment. So much random lag and what is really pissing me off is the server I bought is not showing up on the damn server list.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:03 AM   #200
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayneWithoutModem View Post
Who the **** gives about the substance and depth about clicking on some random warlocks in a ****ty pc game?
Obviously FPSs need a bit of plot, but it's not really as important as the plot in a game FF, or for me at least. Also "Roll Playing Games" are often played by people who actually roleplay.

Quote:
point the mouse and click to shoot magic! yay! see, i too can make broad generalizations to marginalize the competitive aspect of all rts games.
There's obviously a competitive aspect to FPS games. FPS games require more reflex and "battle sense", while Starcraft requires more of an understanding of the mechanics of the game to develop strategies. FPS games are generally far more simpler.

Quote:
certain fps games played at a competitive level blow away the majority of pc games in terms of strategy, teamwork, and skill required to win.
I'm not going to respond to this because you're either trolling now or can't see that different games require different skill sets all together. How do you know FPS pros have a superior amount of skill over a Starcraft player with their own game? Check out Korean television and you'll see that being pro at Starcraft is pretty hard ****.

Quote:
Seems like logic isn't really your thing, so I will ask the question.

Why would you support a company that creates games for the genre that you so fervently oppose?
I like FPS games, and I'm still enjoying Black Ops even as much it pisses me off right now. I haven't even touched the multilayer yet which is probably going to either make or break the game for me.