Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 02:28 PM   #181
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Something else I think I should add. This is from about 90 minutes ago.

lightdarkness42: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=487257#487257
lightdarkness42: Tass is really a wolf, and i'm really a human
lightdarkness42: can we get TWC to take that as official word or something
lightdarkness42: because if we go by his word, he ain't playing TWG no more

Calling the TWC vote wasn't my idea, it was LD's.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #182
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

<3
Old 09-16-2005, 02:45 PM   #183
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

TasselFoot: whats up?
Tps7910: I hope you're not lying.
TasselFoot: I'm not lying.
Tps7910: I believe you, giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Tps7910: Then why is he acting this way, he never has before.
Tps7910: Then, this phone conversation he is preaching.
TasselFoot: beats me.
TasselFoot: he calls me on the phone.... granted.
TasselFoot: 95% of the conversation went like this:
TasselFoot: ld: something something something tass: dude, i can't hear you ld: something jerk something why me something ass tass: dude, i can't hear you.
Tps7910: Haha. Well, I'm majorly wolfy right now for standing up for you.
TasselFoot: not really. IF i were a wolf, I'd sure as hell tell other wolves to NOT help me.
Tps7910: That's what I'm saying.
Tps7910: I wouldn't ever opneliy defend someone like this.
Tps7910: Like omega and Roopert last game.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:33 PM   #184
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Shit, do I ever love going to a school that lets out like an hour later than all the others.

Okay, well, I think I am going to place a vote against Tass, for many of the previously stated reasons in this (kind of) additional one: Tass isn't the sort of guy to out-right promise he is human (or rather the whore) like that. Were he a human, I would think that he would feel that giving a guarantee would be too lowbrow (I can't be too certain of this as Tass used to play very dirty--he seems to have improved now, though) a way to survive. Assuming he were a wolf, he'd do almost anything he could just to live or, specifically, to kill off a human/special role and in the process gain the trust of all the greens and blues. That way he only has to fight through the very beginning as he is now, and once he has peoples' trust the sailing is smooth. So he's trying to gain it the way that many other humans (and a share of wolves) have; by useing a guarantee. I don't think doing that has failed someone even once yet. So why wouldn't he? It would be too great an opportunity for him to miss it now.

I firmly think that Tass is a Wolf.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #185
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Qreepy: Funnily enough, LD and I are the only people (to my knowledge) to ever use the phrase "If I'm not a ______, I'll do/give _______ ." We've both used it before. Maybe someone else has, but I know for certain that both of us have used it. So, that isn't a very good argument.

Regardless of the fact that all of you are god damn morons. Its unbelievable the way LD has been able to transform you people. Fine, he's learned to be able to control his emotions better... Whoopdy F-ing Do. This still doesn't deny the fact that I'M THE F-ING SEER, I SAW LD, HE IS A GODDAMN WOLF AND YOU TWIT HALF-BRAINS ARE GOING TO LYNCH ME INSTEAD. I am practically beyond words.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #186
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Tass, you can't be angry that people are seeing through your plan. I AM NOT THE ONE TRANSFORMING THEM. Aperson, Fishfish, and others have drawn THEIR OWN conclusions, without me saying anything.

You're a twit.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #187
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

No, Talis as a human used it last game, and Kilga as a wolf used it a while ago (I think it was him). I guarantee you that there where others. At least one or two more.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:22 PM   #188
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I was tempted to use the guarantee, but LD told me I wasn't allowed to gamble staff status for the game as per Synth's standards.

So instead I used the "If you lynch me I guarantee the game will not end" thing.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #189
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Guido's Super-ultra-nothing-special-voting-guide!

Tass (5): ap, nForcer, LD, Fish, Qreepy.
ld (3): Tass, mead, Tps.
nForcer (1): Kilga.
Kilga (0.1): phantom.

Still to vote: SpaceBoy, Jursey, Eric, TSAGod.

EDIT: 7 to insta.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:09 PM   #190
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok well, now I'm even more sure Tass isn't lying, I just don't see it happening. There's no way, even if he has the potential. I'm 100% sure he is the voyeur, and 100% sure that LD is a wolf. So, come on, let's get this going.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:11 PM   #191
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Ok well, now I'm even more sure Tass isn't lying, I just don't see it happening. There's no way, even if he has the potential. I'm 100% sure he is the voyeur, and 100% sure that LD is a wolf. So, come on, let's get this going.
What? I thought he was the whore?
Old 09-16-2005, 07:12 PM   #192
Tps222
FFR Player

I always get these roles messed up. I guess I meant whore, whatever one is the ghetto seer. What does the voyuer do, see people who die or something?
Old 09-16-2005, 07:15 PM   #193
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

TPS, post your reasoning. You're starting to look mighty suspicious yourself.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 09-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #194
Tps222
FFR Player

Just look at the situaiton. This is something that Tass could do, but it doesn't mean he is doing it. You are all assuming since that he has the capability, he is definitely lying. I'm willing to trust him on this one, since it has the possibility of killing a wolf, and finding the whore, while on the other end, we either kill a wolf, or kill a human, the whore, and let LD, a wolf, live. Which one sounds better to you. I don't care how suspicious I look, if Tass is truely blue, then he is worth the sacrifice of my greenish role. If he is a wolf, then damn, i'm retarded, nothing I'm not used to hearing. So, unless you give me some solid concrete evidence against him, I don't even see how you can take the chance of killing a blue without any evidence, on a whim. That is ridiculous. I shouldn't be coming off wolfy either, I mean, come on, would Tass let me openly come out and defend him like this. I'm sure he would take care of it himself. Come with something concrete against him, untill then, LD dies. Story over.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #195
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Tps, I totally agree with you, and your point is similar to the one I made before. So here's my vote lightdarkness. Yeah, it has a lot to do with what tps said, and it also has something to do with the fact that ld just seems to whine and cry whenever somebody accuses him, and that's not nearly as productive or cool as what Tass does.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:20 PM   #196
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAGod
Tps, I totally agree with you, and your point is similar to the one I made before. So here's my vote lightdarkness. Yeah, it has a lot to do with what tps said, and it also has something to do with the fact that ld just seems to whine and cry whenever somebody accuses him, and that's not nearly as productive or cool as what Tass does.
You're a fucking idiot, just like TPS.

Shouldn't the fact that LD pushed enforcing the 'claims' to the TWC say something to you? Do you really fucking think that LD would want to be banned for eternity just to trick a few people and set himself into a situation that might not even win?

Do everyone a favor, go back to jTWG.

You too, TPS.

Old 09-16-2005, 08:31 PM   #197
Tps222
FFR Player

I've never been in jTWG, so, to go back to it would be strange.

We have our own opinions, let us express it, you odn't have to be a douche about it.

It's all possible that LD and Kilga could be wolves together. Guido, Chardish and whoever the othe one is (not counting Tass and Kilga). LD maybe didn't plan on it getting acted on, and Kilga tried to make the best of it with that conversation. Don't say I'm stretching it, it's the same thing you have going on for Tass. Also, I could be a wolf, trying to protect Tass, would then make me a dumbass AP. I think not, there are plent of possible situations here, I'm trusting someone, if I am wrong, oh well. If I'm right, good for us.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #198
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I've never been in jTWG, so, to go back to it would be strange.
You told me over AIM that you got guarded twice in it.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #199
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Also.

Quote:
It's all possible that LD and Kilga could be wolves together. Guido, Chardish and whoever the othe one is (not counting Tass and Kilga). LD maybe didn't plan on it getting acted on, and Kilga tried to make the best of it with that conversation. Don't say I'm stretching it, it's the same thing you have going on for Tass. Also, I could be a wolf, trying to protect Tass, would then make me a dumbass AP. I think not, there are plent of possible situations here, I'm trusting someone, if I am wrong, oh well. If I'm right, good for us.
If LD and I were wolves together, why would I ever do what I did? Hey, let's get a powerful ruling on something that I know 100% will go against my teammate. Brilliant idea!

Anyway, I've seen enough. Tass it is.

And the "other one" is blah.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #200
Tps222
FFR Player

Well, I meant, I never started off in jTWG. Maybe I read AP wrong.
I'm really tempted to switch now, now that I thought this over, and I really want to, but I'm not, don't care if it gets me lynched, I'm going to have to have faith.
Closed Thread