TWG Ike
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

what is he avoiding discussing?
Old 10-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #1563
TWG Ike
FFR Player

to be more specific, what do you want him to comment on?
Old 10-17-2014, 05:23 PM   #1564
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

I've asked him to give reads, I asked about specific people, he's avoided the entire thing between you mega and bowser. Look back, the only person he commented on is you when I prodded. I think you two are a wolf pair.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #1565
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Only time Fox bothers to talk is when people put pressure on him.
Old 10-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #1566
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

twig time

ffr is running like complete shit fuck

lessee wus goin on
Old 10-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #1567
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

twig time

ffr is running like complete shit fuck

lessee wus goin on
Old 10-17-2014, 06:37 PM   #1568
TWG Link
FFR Player

Going to be home in a few hours, but on the off chance that I don't make it, I'm leaving a vote on Fox, mostly because I agree with Kirby's stance (and even mentioned it in my suspicion lists, I believe) and I don't see a vote on Yoshi, so I'm fine with Fox at the moment.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #1569
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mega Man View Post
So how does it click in your head for both me and Bowser to be wolves?

If both of us are red I would be the worst wolf partner on the planet.
I said that there was uncertainty, but both of you have reasons for me to believe that you're wolves and that I felt like there was a wolf in the pair.

In any case, I can't help but feel that posts #1390/#1394 all but clear Mega Man, which makes everyone on that wagon look like a pile of shit (myself included):

Quote:
Ike spouts a pretty nice steaming pile about what we could do about leaving Bowser alive, trying to scare us into thinking OMG WHAT IF BOWSER REALLY IS THE COP?

I invite you to consider: what if Mega Man is right about Bowser?

Because this here's what I think D3 could be like:

- Medic guards Peach. Our Gunsmith stays alive.
- Peach gives me a gun, and I use it to shoot Bowser in his wolf face.
- Bowser cardflips red.
- The real Cop can now focus on the other glaring reds who were present in the insane vote swing at the end of D2.
- Game becomes a breeze for humanity.

Wow, that sounds pretty good!
Quote:
Good point, Ike! My plan sounds really good on paper like that, but what if I'm wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, if we follow my plan, and this is somehow a universe where Bowser is a Cop who makes the posts he has been, this is what it looks like:

- The Cop dies, but the Gunsmith stays alive.
- I am the D3 instalynch, flip green, and look like an idiot.
- The Medic continues guarding the Gunsmith and maybe if we kill the Wolf Roleblocker we'll get some vigis later.
- Humans can stop focussing on Mega Man and Bowser, who is a human in this universe for some reason, and continue to have a solid shot at winning the game.

Oh wow that doesn't sound too bad either, huh?
at a brief glance, they look like nothing but hyperbole, but there's one thing that changes my read of him immediately: he is very aware and implicitly willing to take a risk at being the instant D3 lynch if Bowser doesn't flip properly. This is a huge thing, because he is right and the town absolutely -should- act this way: if Bowser flips a power role, then everyone should kill Mega Man immediately, regardless of him claiming green because it looks bad for him to lead the charge against a blue. There's no protection for Mega Man for a lynch, and there's very likely not going to be any sort of redirection of votes away from Mega Man if Bowser flips blue, because the wolves will be perfectly aware that the town will want him dead. Wolves can vote and easily get a kill.

Part of me is still a bit uncomfortable with lynching Bowser because there's still a tiny piece of me that really wonders if it was truly an honest mistake, but if a train gets rolling in that direction, I will likely follow suit.

(also decided to stop trying to be someone i'm not with the lack of punctuation and stuff lol)
Old 10-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #1570
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

also:

both of you had* reasons for me

wanted to clarify that, haha
Old 10-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #1571
TWG Ike
FFR Player

really liking the activity that took place while I've been not posting
Old 10-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #1572
TWG Ike
FFR Player

all like 60 posts of it
Old 10-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #1573
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Where I'm at right now is that I would most like to see a lynch on Kirby or Fox, but would gladly accept one on Marth, Meta Knight, Sonic or Villager. I'd actually really like to see one on Villager for dropping off hard and for pushing on Bowser the longest and hardest before the claim. Never really explained a read very thoroughly either. I wouldn't cry if I saw Dedede go, but I think he's more town than most of the above mentioned people, and I could maaaaaaaaye go for a Little Mac lynch, although I thinks his reads are somewhat aligned with mine. Pikachu is very disappointing to me at the moment.

right now I'll throw a vote onto Villager. They've become less and less active and I began to like them less and less as the game went on.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:27 PM   #1574
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

dropping my vote on Fox for reasons in my previous reads post; not much has changed for me and I doubt it will; i'm admittedly tunneling but I want confirmation sooner rather than later for him
Old 10-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #1575
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Link View Post
Going to be home in a few hours, but on the off chance that I don't make it, I'm leaving a vote on Fox, mostly because I agree with Kirby's stance (and even mentioned it in my suspicion lists, I believe) and I don't see a vote on Yoshi, so I'm fine with Fox at the moment.
What do you agree with more? The false imformation surrounding falcon or the actions hes targeting me for that hes also done?

Vote from rosalina doesnt suprise me though, last to vote on the easy megaman wagon, easy to jump onto this one too.

kirby, if you say ike is a wolf(doubt it), that means you think bowser is lying. So why am i the best lynch through contradictions and wrong information over somebody you think is faking being a seer?

I know ive been not as active, irl stuff currently more important and ive been trying to get a replacement. But ill be damned if i get lynched by a wolf for the shit kirbys been saying.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #1576
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fox View Post

Vote from rosalina doesnt suprise me though, last to vote on the easy megaman wagon, easy to jump onto this one too.
don't you start pointing fingers bud, I had only rejoined the game after being inactive for 6 days at that point and if you look a bit earlier, I admitted responsibility for being part of those who were on Megaman and strongly feel like he's green -- I'm not jumping on a wagon because it's easy, I've had my dislike of your posts and activity well before these votes were a thing and nothing has changed.

But please, by all means, continue to spew more bullshit.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #1577
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

Also, if for any reason you actually do flip green, which I will be completely dumbfounded, then Kirby is the other wolf and your death helps out the town either way.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:48 PM   #1578
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fox View Post
What do you agree with more? The false imformation surrounding falcon or the actions hes targeting me for that hes also done?

kirby, if you say ike is a wolf(doubt it), that means you think bowser is lying. So why am i the best lynch through contradictions and wrong information over somebody you think is faking being a seer?

I know ive been not as active, irl stuff currently more important and ive been trying to get a replacement. But ill be damned if i get lynched by a wolf for the shit kirbys been saying.
Ike could be the godfather, I never said Bowser lied.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #1579
TWG Zelda
FFR Player

Anyone could be the godfather, but the odds of actually picking him....? I as well still find Ike wolfy despite the seer as well, for before mentioned reasons and now he's going on villager? Seems a bit random, I've been going after him all game, why now Ike?
Old 10-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #1580
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Yooooooo, I'm kinda busy right now and won't be around for EOD. I'm really sorry. I'll catch up later. I said before that I was between fox or kirby and that I was leaning fox, but without any real reason to vote I'm not hopping on a wagon.

#yoloswag4jesus
#wheressonicsreplacement
Closed Thread