Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #11
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

also guys sine i'm going through the thread again i feel like this is worth mentioning since i've been past this point for a bit:

Normally when Xiz plays TWG, he has very good early reads as a human. When he's a wolf, he busses his wolf partners.

So looking at who he thought was a wolf at the way beginning of the game regardless of alignment may be a good strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Gradiant

Fluff post. Could have been said shorter, no reason for the long backstory of how civilization was created. Very wolfy.

Towny, stepping in and helping.

I'm fine with killing you, I rather not right now in comparison to charu/sky but if votes stack on i'll jump on.

Charu

You play better then this. Wolfy.

Kinda neutral. You "think" he is role fishing, but he is not. Don't worry about it.

I'll give you 'till the end of the day to redeem yourself, but you might die d1 again lol. Sorry haha.

tl;dr

- We should kill Charu and Sky Kitten.
- We are not killing V and dance today.
- We are not killing Choof and Psyco.
- I'm sitting back hoping more newbies will post. Vets plz don't whore the thread.
these look like the most important parts
looks like it could support j-rodd's theory about sky snivy and tox+gradiant (what nickname do we use for you guys)

i'm posting more of my own thoughts in a .txt somewhere but i don't feel like posting too much without the newbies chiming in so i wanna know what you think about this

the fact that carrotthorne died has me stuck as well if you guys wanna think about that too i mean my hydra buddy found it important so yeah. whenever i feel like i'm getting somewhere with my thoughts on gradiant + charu that kill kinda stops me in my tracks
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)