Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #201
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
My friend is one funny dude. We couldn't help but crack up as he cried in the corner pointing at the lion that wasn't there. Not sure about the myth and I'm guessing you're right, but yea, people do have bad trips. This actually happened.
Sounds like a typical of case of making shit up/extreme exaggeration to me. Having done shrooms many many time with all sorts of people, I've seen plenty of exaggerated cases believing none of them of course, because I understand what is feasible enough to happen while on shrooms. You don't hallucinate to the point of seeing actual objects that aren't there. You see the world as if it's breathing, pulsating, with patterns swirling and distorting in whichever way you happen to perceive them if you're really having a strong enough trip. Shrooms are more of a mindfck if anything.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #202
Thatskier
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Thatskier Send a message via Skype™ to Thatskier

Legal drugs are ok if perscribed with good reason. Illegal no.

If you honestly dont know ALL SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM EFFECTS OF ILLEGAL AND EVEN LEGAL (OD) DRUGS THEN GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

/end MOTH****ING THREAD.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Let's put it this way: This file is fun.
Thatskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #203
ChrisReams
Trap Music Producer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatskier View Post

If you honestly dont know ALL SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM EFFECTS OF ILLEGAL AND EVEN LEGAL (OD) DRUGS THEN GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

/end MOTH****ING THREAD.
People do know the effects. Do they care about the long-term negative effects that are hard to notice immediately vs. the instant dopamine boost and feeling of pure ecstasy? No.
ChrisReams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #204
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

Quote:

/end MOTH****ING THREAD.
sooo naive

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Sounds like a typical of case of making shit up/extreme exaggeration to me. Having done shrooms many many time with all sorts of people, I've seen plenty of exaggerated cases believing none of them of course, because I understand what is feasible enough to happen while on shrooms. You don't hallucinate to the point of seeing actual objects that aren't there. You see the world as if it's breathing, pulsating, with patterns swirling and distorting in whichever way you happen to perceive them if you're really having a strong enough trip. Shrooms are more of a mindfck if anything.
this is also true

Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 03-28-2011 at 09:04 AM..
justaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #205
AsphyxZero
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:

/end MOTH****ING THREAD.
sick post history
AsphyxZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:52 AM   #206
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Sounds like a typical of case of making shit up/extreme exaggeration to me.
I don't doubt you've done it and whatnot, but your opinion is your opinion. I saw what I saw, and it didn't look too fake. To be honest, I've never done it myself and I don't plan to. Even more of a reason for me to say I saw this while sober. But yea, I still think shrooms are pretty dangerous and harmful. If any drug were to be legalized, it'd be weed and that's it.
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #207
Without A Contraceptive
FFR Player

Quote:
ya i agree. the walls breath, you cant think right, cant sleep, cant eat, its over.

dmt on the other hand

weeeeeeeee!!
Without A Contraceptive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #208
Without A Contraceptive
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
Well because they are lol

A shrooms trip is a lot more violent (whether good trip or bad trip) and lasts for hours. People go through some bad hallucinations. Same for dropping acid.
son... mushrooms are a fungus but they arent damaging to your body or mind in any way. also go eat mushrooms and tell me theyre addicting. it's just a stone cold fact that they arent.

Quote:
Addiction Potential #
Mushrooms are neither physically addicting nor likely to cause psychological dependance. Many people actually find that their desire to use mushrooms goes down for a period of time after use. As with most substances, some people will use them more frequently than they are comfortable with. There is a short period of tolerance after Mushroom use. Using Mushrooms two days in a row is likely to lead to a diminished experience the second day, though spaced 5-7 or more days apart, this effect is nearly non-existent.
acid is the same, neither physically or psychologically addictive.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #209
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without A Contraceptive View Post
son... mushrooms are a fungus but they arent damaging to your body or mind in any way. also go eat mushrooms and tell me theyre addicting. it's just a stone cold fact that they arent.

acid is the same, neither physically or psychologically addictive.
You're right, I see where I messed up. When I said all those "harder" drugs are addicting and damaging, I should've said addicting and/or damaging. And yes, they're damaging. Whether directly or by indirect consequences (hurting yourself due to not being sober, etc.)

Also, son? 4:08-4:14

Last edited by ddrxero64; 03-28-2011 at 08:15 PM..
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #210
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420

Hallucinogenic substances do have potential for potentiating dormant psycological illnesses. Even though im a HUGE fan of mushrooms and LSD, it is possible for them to screw your mind up. They can even cause permanent psycosis in some people haha.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
SocoNhydro420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #211
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffraxis View Post
most hallucinogenic psychedelics have the lowest addictive rate (except ketamine and certain others), and are consumed in extremely low doses that it will not have a direct physical effect like any stimulant or opiate. Unless you were to consume a large dose of lets say LSD, DMT or 4-AcO-DMT, you will not die, but if you were to have a bad trip, you would be mentally exhausted and mentally anguished. That being said, if you decided to plop down a tab or pill or smoke something at an inappropriate time/area where you are not confident, you do deserve the bad trip, but it still sucks for you.
Yeah I always tell my friends that are thing about trying hallucinogenic's to research about them before they try them. I researched for a while(1 year) before trying Candiflipping(LSD/MDMA). I swear I will never be the same person ever again. LSD is a life changing drug, it showed me alot about my life and also made me face my evils. When Time was a stop I swear I could have coversations with my friends and not even speak a word. Tried a small amount of shrooms because i wasnt educated enough on them. They were great also! Now Im a marijuana and a moderate to even low MDMA user now(raves and festivals). Really its all about moderation and where you do them and also if the person has a addictive personality.

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:29 PM   #212
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420

Boibomb has a great outlook on this, i agree with him DO YOUR RESEARCH!

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
SocoNhydro420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #213
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 View Post
Boibomb has a great outlook on this, i agree with him DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Thanks alot of people say that my ideas on drugs will lead me in to an addiction. Really I have only use Marijuana on weekends. MDMA at raves and nothing else. I have tried LSD,DXM,THC and Alcohol. When or If I have kids when they turn 18 i will smoke a blunt with them and talk about life and such.

For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 12:30 AM   #214
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibomb View Post
Thanks alot of people say that my ideas on drugs will lead me in to an addiction. Really I have only use Marijuana on weekends. MDMA at raves and nothing else. I have tried LSD,DXM,THC and Alcohol. When or If I have kids when they turn 18 i will smoke a blunt with them and talk about life and such.
^this. but yeah i have done X once at a rave and liked it but haven't done it since. Marijuana i do because i see nothing wrong with it. DXM i have done and that is a last resort for me cause i have done alot of them and tripped bad so yeah not a real good effect. so pretty much stick to weed and you will be fine
Old 04-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #215
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura080789 View Post
^this. but yeah i have done X once at a rave and liked it but haven't done it since. Marijuana i do because i see nothing wrong with it. DXM i have done and that is a last resort for me cause i have done alot of them and tripped bad so yeah not a real good effect. so pretty much stick to weed and you will be fine
Yeah I attend a rave every 2-3 months and i regulate my MDMA use to once every 3-4 months. I love marijuana because really i cant find anything wrong with it either. LSD i had fun with(dropped 4 times) but kept having flashbacks and a panic/ anxiety attack while smoking high grade. I always wanted to try DMT but its hard to find anyway and kinda impossible to make.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #216
Without A Contraceptive
FFR Player

FlAsHbackZ

never had one never will

uh ya just thought i should share that my friend has a 15 pack of fire pressies and we're spitting a quarter of white tonight so i'll see ya all at 5am
Old 04-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #217
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without A Contraceptive View Post
FlAsHbackZ

never had one never will

uh ya just thought i should share that my friend has a 15 pack of fire pressies and we're spitting a quarter of white tonight so i'll see ya all at 5am
Flashback is when you have some of the same effects that you would on LSD but you know you not on it. "breathing" or items and stuff like that is all i had.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #218
dandandamdandan1111
the baker man
FFR Veteran

just a warning to anyone that wants to trip on dxm....DON'T. i just came off of a really bad and long dxm binge and i had the worst withdraw which almost lead me to end important relationships in my life, even made me almost kill myself. it puts you in a mindset which, while on it, is downright amazing. but the downside is the after effects. depending on what kind of person you are, it can effect you differently, and in my case(having a pretty bad case of depression) when i wasn't on dxm, i was more depressed than i have ever been, thus making me addicted to it. so yeah, dxm tripping is fun, but it the long run, it's completely not worth it.

but i will always be a stoner 8)

oh and acid shrooms ex and coke on a very rare occasion.
dandandamdandan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #219
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandamdandan1111 View Post
just a warning to anyone that wants to trip on dxm....DON'T. i just came off of a really bad and long dxm binge and i had the worst withdraw which almost lead me to end important relationships in my life, even made me almost kill myself. it puts you in a mindset which, while on it, is downright amazing. but the downside is the after effects. depending on what kind of person you are, it can effect you differently, and in my case(having a pretty bad case of depression) when i wasn't on dxm, i was more depressed than i have ever been, thus making me addicted to it. so yeah, dxm tripping is fun, but it the long run, it's completely not worth it.

but i will always be a stoner 8)

oh and acid shrooms ex and coke on a very rare occasion.
^this is why DXM is a last resort for me
Old 04-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #220
dandandamdandan1111
the baker man
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura080789 View Post
^this is why DXM is a last resort for me
at first, it WAS a last resort for me..but then weed became less available to me, and ccc's gel tabs robo and delsym(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) became easier and easier to get
dandandamdandan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote