Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 04:55 PM   #41
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Max 300 on doubles looks pretty easy. I'll probably come up with a guide to it when I pass it a few times... or I COULD play it on Stepmania... don't know.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 01:14 AM   #42
SMGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SMGod Send a message via MSN to SMGod

honestly I think the only good advice is practice. The only advice that helps is stuff like how to time certain unusual patterns or slow parts of songs etc. But asking like How do I get better at PSMO? is kind of pointless imo.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:32 PM   #43
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Well, there's gotta be some strategy for the doubles songs, because of all the weird patterns and whatnot. But Tsuteto, Max300 double is REALLY easy until the very end, where there's just a BS stream, and it's too damn long. Other than that, it's easy.

But I want help on things like MaxX Unlimited, LoM, and all of the Paranoia Survivors. The only one I've played is LoM, and I suck at jumps on doubles, so you can imagine I didn't do to well. I have to practice that, but a guide would help a lot.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 05:05 PM   #44
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Yeah, but even then, on the long stream at the end, you're basically standing in the middle. You COULD double bar rape until you're good enough to pass without the bars.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:56 AM   #45
GregHead
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to GregHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
Yeah, but even then, on the long stream at the end, you're basically standing in the middle. You COULD double bar rape until you're good enough to pass without the bars.
Max 300 Heavy Doubles

I don't know if you could reach from one side of the machine to the other while holding onto the bars. I don't know much about doubles, but you'd definately have to move your body to land that last part.

And yeah, it's pretty easy up to that part (assuming you're adept at Doubles, which I'm not)
Old 02-3-2005, 05:13 PM   #46
ryumaboroshi100
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to ryumaboroshi100

Maxx Unlimited

since i havent seen any1 post a guide on how to beat maxx unlimited i decided to put one now.

good thing about maxx unlimited: well i dunno about this but the only thing that is good about this song is depending on ur skills, everything goes ok at the beginning goin forth middle.

bad thing about maxx unlimited: for u beginning this song. there r many strange and unexpected speed changes especially the second speed change beware.

what should u do to beat this song?: since all humans r made differently, this might differ from all of us but what the heck. here are a couple things u might (i think u need nevertheless)

*endurance- everything goes good til u start to breathe hard somewhat in the beginning middle to middle. well for me lets just say u wiill need A LOT OF this. just like all the other max songs. build up stamina

*arrow patterns- learn every arrow patter as much as possible to ease the pain of this song.

*agility/fast reflexes- as well as the other songs, this is very importaint as well. whats the point of playing this song if ur TOO SLOW to react. (its all common sense)

now for the guide. at the beginning it starts off as the intro, when u start off, the beat starts off fast but not too fast. just an average warm up step.as those go by i believe there will be 1/4 steps. when steping, dont waste ur energy on those steps, cuz u have a lot more to go. then afterwards u will hit those double arrows (4 in a row i think) after that u will hit freeze arrows followed by like 2 steps then repeated again. as u go on the freeze arrow steps will add some extra steps so be ready. then u will hit arrows that go like the following: left up left : something like that. then u will start to cross like the following: left down up right. after that u will hit the slowing down part. take that time to rest a bit. all there is is freeze arrows. very simple. then the song goes back to normal speed again. the arrows r in groups. a little hard but its not that hard. then i think u hit the left up left thing followed by the left down up right til u hit the second slowing down part. this next part is hard to explain but it requires good beat following. the arrows r 1/8 steps. it goes in the pattern like this. left left-down down-up up-right right-left then left up-right right-down down-up up-left right the left and right freeze arrow til it slows down and the song just completely stops. be prepared for this part cuz the song will start again in normal speed tempo. the steps start to feel faster and a little challenging as u go on. this difficult part is the regular steps then by a sudden double step. now u must remember not to waste energy yet. at least not now. ur gettin close to the end of the song. u will then hit these arrows that go in left down up right and reverse. some of the parts of that u must not hesatate or u will mess up. i think every left down up right pattern then repeated in reverse there will somewhere be a blank area where u can quickly pause. after all of that fire up all the energy u have and finish the song will another of those right up down left things then ending will a freexe arrow. ta daaaaahhhh u just beat maxx unpimited. although, some of this info "might" not be completely accurate so just to be safe, be prepared and dont always trust what i put in every word.
ryumaboroshi100 is offline   Reply With Quote