Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-4-2004, 08:27 PM   #1
dancer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dancer Send a message via MSN to dancer Send a message via Skype™ to dancer
Default The 100 credit game

Idk where to post this so here it goes (and if u dont like it plz tell me why u deleted the one b4)

First to make it to 100 credits wins BUT if a person after that makes it in a faster time that person wins

there is no clear cut winner until the absoulute possible time to get 100 credits is met then there will be a new amount to do

ok here are some ground rules:
1. A screen shot of the the time and credits b4 u start and when u (ie: the little clock at the bottom of the start bar) end is required for it to be valid if u dont have these u will be then disqualified from the game until u can bring valid evidence that u completed it in the ammount of time givin or just restart to break the record

2. U CANT POST TWICE u only get one shot sry to u guys who want to do it again and again just wanna make it fair

btw: it does not count and im not gonna play but my fastest is an hour (if u want a personal goal to shoot for)

btw if u have already have had a record DONT POST the time starts
NOW GO THE GUN HAS FIRED

sry for adding rules but this doesnt count DONT ASK UR FRIENDS FOR FRIGGIN CREDITS USING THE SEND CREDIT THING IN FFR EARN THEM
Old 12-4-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
Pedro
FFR Player

Default RE: The 100 credit game

ok i did it but i ummm... lost my uuummmm.... screen shot ya thats it i lost it give me the 100 credits cause i did it but umm... lost it
Old 12-4-2004, 08:50 PM   #3
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: The 100 credit game

i deleted the last one because this is stupid. its obvious what the fastest time to get 100 credits is. there are only 4 songs where you can get 25 credits... and obviously 1 is the shortest. play that one 4 times in a row, bam... 100 credits. i believe its Silence.

plus... you need to learn how to spell and organize your thoughts before posting. its VERY easy to do it in under 15 minutes. i mean, heck... i could win a challenge for 100 credits on a 1 minute song and get 100 creds. but, without challenges, 10-11 minutes is the best possible.

try using math... thanks.

oh yea... locked. i won't delete it again. perhaps you'll take the hint this time NOT to keep posting threads that magically disappear. they vanish for a reason.