Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: The Dream's of Xiz

11/7/2012: I was at a club, listening to "Gangnam style" however whenever people would dance, they would float away. Also, only part of the song was "AAAAAAaaaiiiii sexy laaadddyyyy" and people would slide into the corner. the weight of everyone packed onto one side of the building caused it to tip over into the ocean. But it's okay no water was able to get in, so we partied with starfish.

11/8/2012: I was a superhero. Only downside was I didn't know what super power I had but I had a huge fanbase. So I made a sandwich, and people loved it. Women fainted. Men started crying. I was wondering how the entire city could fit in my kitchen but it worked. I then punched one of my fans in the chest and because he was made out of jelly he started to wiggle. I thought he was break dancing so I joined him.

11/9/2012: Lol okay... so I built a rocket, or I was a rocket, something about rockets. I was pointed and headed toward Nebraska. No idea why, no idea what they did, but apparently the United States raged war on Nebraska. I got to Nebraska to blow them all up, but they made me hush-puppies as a peace offering. I simply laughed, tossed those hush-puppies away and proceeded to play scrabble with them. I couldn't really win because I only could get and use one letter per turn. So I started singing.

11/10/2012: Tornado. It was tiny. So tiny. It swapped up my tiny cow farm. So I stomped the tornado out, doing so killing all my cows that were still in the tornado. But most of them didnt die, just when I stomped on it they started to all climb up my leg and limbs, demanding a refund for the Doritos they never bought.

11/11/2012: My family died. I was at their funeral... nothing funny about this one...

11/12/2012: My weapon of choice for the great war against the Egyptians was sheep on fire. But like, good fire, the one that dosent burn you. As I threw them, they flew away, not hitting their target, so we raged war on sheep. And Ireland. We saw the Demoman from TF2 there but he was too drunk to talk to us. We used his body as a beach ball as we partied like they do in those Coors Light commercials. My hand turned into a fin, and I slapped a girl in the face with it because she was Republican.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
So I made a sandwich, and people loved it. Women fainted. Men started crying.
Oh my god what is this
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I then punched one of my fans in the chest and because he was made out of jelly he started to wiggle. I thought he was break dancing so I joined him.
Haha, good one.

Quote:
My hand turned into a fin, and I slapped a girl in the face with it because she was Republican.
The right thing to do.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote