Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I think it was funny too

I feel the same. I am curious if the names are literally gonna be posted one at a time in the thread though...would definitely add some nice flavor to the game.

This bare-bones reads list was a bit off-putting to me. I haven't been up-to-date with the tribe chat, and it seems you're more active there, so I'm guessing you have some reasoning in there.

I mean, I felt awkward with that message because I had to essentially explain a joke. In the spirit of not ruining the joke, I explained it in a joking manner. By any chance, did you find the original joke out of place as well?

I feel like I've only played wolf games the past million times in a row. I must have forgotten how to play town Dx

I am willing to make profile pictures for those folk in paint just so I have a visual image I can identify with each of them >.<

Is there a particular interaction that struck you as odd? I felt like his reaction to my explaining of my joke to wv (praising him for his detective work) was a bit weird.

But can you do the can'tcan't?

I feel like I'm colorblind...I was having such a hard time differentiating between "orange" and "dark orange" Dx
No there wasn't a particular thing he said that I think was odd I'm very much making snap judgments on gestalt impressions relating to vague memories from over a year and a half ago

I don't mean to continue to whine about private voting but I have to fundamentally retool my day 1 play without it, still mulling this over

And it's never particular events that make someone wolfy unless they spew, it's the way their disposition meanders through the thread

Dbp just felt a little vacillating in focus or tone but atm my only lean is jrodd, his dark greens look like people he'd like to have favor with tbh