Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #11
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Aite I'm caught up, I won't do a megaquote cause I'm just lazy:

mellon, rb haven't been around to do much. I expect this will change for rb shortly but I can't really say I feel good about raeko atm.

As much as I disagree with Lar about the setup, I don't see him being wolf here. Like he's dug so deep into his view and I feel a wolf would have pretended to change his mind by now. Aside from that I think he's been pretty active at probing various other people for responses. The only other role I could see him being is SK but I don't feel that is in the game. Regardless of his role though I don't think Lar should be lynched today.

Maybe I am giving rb too blind of a pass, so I will go back and look at this posts now, but I still feel he is town. For those who think he expressed apathy today I do believe he posted saying he wouldn't be around till late, and that's not an argument I'd make for him.

In terms of today's content between inD/sunfan, I feel more or less about the same. I feel maybe I'm pulling a MML here cause it's hard for me to think right now they aren't town/wolf or vice versa. If it means anything though, I feel a little better about sunfan's progression today than inD's (he seems to be getting caught up in a lot of little things in those reread posts)

Ben I'm still having a hard time reading, and it may be because I haven't looked at him enough either.

T-Force on the whole is on the up for me today. Maybe cause he's actually just playing now compared to the last few days. He posts feel assertive and not overly partisan. The one weird thing for me is he's hung up on rb apathy, but since I am holding a different view of rb, this is hard to gauge accurately for me.

Basically my lynch pool today is: sunfan/inD, raeko, ben, T-Force, in roughly that order. I don't think MML should be lynched today, and I will look back quickly at rb. If nothing significant happens, I will go on sunfan still. However, I think it's in our best interest to try and rally behind Xel today and I will hold my vote for that reason.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.