Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2017, 03:31 PM   #11
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Reactions on Haku Clusterfuck D0

choof town ("let me level with you like I did with Zenith many a time")

Gradiant town (shitposting w/ Charu to avoid drama, calls out sunfan, and calls out inD "whether the group cares about it shouldn't make him not look at the avenue right now")

sunfan likely town (questioning YoshL on Charuread, secondguessing himself, and having fun... later: "unusual first read" to mellon, mindmeld with what I wrote)

YoshL slight townlean (shows initiative on Haku, sticks with it despite potential consequences, refuses to move, changes read on charu twice "I mean, I initially had him as like, kinda town for the seriousness..." not sure if joking when he said aragakiayase probably scum)(later: "i think, i don't really need to say anything other than it wasn't a slip"..."I was only commenting on the player count, and even fucked that up." ... "if you believe it's a slip still, then cool...." ... "haku's original implication ... taken at face value ... seems like a valid assumption to make, but honestly isn't that valid")

Freezin likely scum (quotes posts with reactions like "jesus christ" "can you not" and votes haku without knowing votecount, seemingly at L-1. If haku ever flips wolf, Freezin is wolf on the wagon fsr... later reasoning for the vote: "i knew it wasnt insta?" "although haku getting asploded would have been funny")
Freezin (like him slightly better in "bruh if i cared about getting on towns bad side i wouldnt have done all that blatantly chaotic stuff" ... "but whatever floats your boat" ... "oh ok so you didnt read my posts gotcha", because his self referencing in those posts is in blatant contrast with his last game as Jade Harley)(also "heads up if eod comes and sunfan still hasn't clarified his vote on me atm im going to vote him no questions asked" which he later backed up by quoting sunfans vote and calling him out again)(why are freezin and inD both focusing on sunfan all of a sudden?)
Freezin maybe town "oh, I get it" ... to gradiant: "dude im shaking my head at you ... your the one whose a fucking cheesecake you completely misunderstood that post and went on a retarded tirade about it" ... "and now your vomiting words in my lap like this is somehow my fault" ... "thats my argument you fruitcake" Starting to see Freezin/Gradiant as T/T

inD null-slightwolflean (called out by Gradiant and responded with "I'm actually just lazy and don't want to do it tonight but I do think there's something to be gained from it". Also weird comment to freezin "how's that chaos going for you" when freezin omgused choof's vote. also "sunfan/yoshl, you two seem to be getting different things out of charu's posts. sunfan, can you develop why "those posts" make him null?") inD also defending YoshL "but the way his posts were phrased"... "doesn't need to make him out to be a wolf"
inD looks better for ("freezin has kind of a thing about "appeasement" as town...", "reminder to ask sunfan tomorrow whether he means this") (also, why are freezin and inD both focusing on sunfan all of a sudden?)
inD looks worse again for refocusing on Freezin when Gradiant kept pushing Freezin. also "has he ever seen you wolf" to YoshL gives the impression that he thinks yosh is always town

mellon odd for defending Freezin off the bat and not saying much else other than "you guys are going hard early"

Haku probably town for "Is the bold a slip? it's like you knew my alignment already at this point" to YoshL about 11p nightstart

Charu to Haku: "then don't be bait, unless you love playing like bait" ?

Stopped at "ok if you cant deal with cognitive dissonance maybe your playing the wrong game"

^^^raw unedited so sorry for the format
In reading up the day after writing that (but still before replacing), Charu seemed off but that's still a diagnosis in progress, and I'd reset Haku back to null for fading out of thread and not posting as much since that shit went down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!