Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #1
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default TWG XX: Humans win

Sixteen workers remained in the steel foundry slash manufacturing plant as the six o'clock hour approached. As the workers slowed their productivity in expectation of hearing the glorious sound of the closing bell, they were shocked and confused when they didn't hear the familiar clang of brass, but rather the closing of the main exit.

They all looked at each other, wondering what was going on. Qreepy walked casually over to the door and inspected it.

"It's locked. Barred, in fact, by..." He knocked on the center of the door and put his ear nearby. "Steel...eight inches thick...tempered spheroidite. But really, though, who locks a door?"

"The owner." Said TSA.

"Ah, right."

"But why?" chimed Tps, pressing the limits of his thinking capacity.

At that instant, a piece of paper slid from underneath the main door. Qreepy picked it up and read:

"We've gotten word that the three mass murderers who have been on the loose for the past six hours are working diligently in this complex. In the interest of damage control, we're letting them continue with the mass murder, but containing the victims to you, the other thirteen. However, if you can dispose of them before that by yourselves, there's a good chance that you won't get murdered. We know very little about who these three are, but reports have come in describing them as ninjas and/or dinosaurs. They may very well look perfectly human, but keep a serious eye on ninjas and dinosaurs as a dead giveaway. Have a nice day.

Sincerely, The Manager."

"Does anyone else find this situation a tad bit ridiculous?" said Hans, "I mean, working on a forge when you're wanted for mass murder? What kind of manager would hire a dinosaur in that situation?"

"The same kind that would hire you." Fish struck, not wasting any time.

"Burn." Hans retorted.

eb, ap, ld, talisman, mead, and nForcer all came running in, each declaring that one of the remaining doors had also been locked and barred.

"Eight inch tempered spheroidite; they're actually serious this time. On top of that, all of our handles begin with a lowercase letter. This situation just keeps getting weirder."

"Well," began SpaceBoy, "now I guess we just wait and gang up on anyone who tries to kill us. Provided, of course, that we aren't all asleep at the same time or some other ludicrous scenario."

Right then, a hypothetical Murphy burst into the room and cleft everyone in twain with his law axe as the spigots in the ceiling started venting gases.

As everyone was starting to feel a bit drowsy and extremely confused, Kilga explained, "The manager didn't want to pay anyone for working overtime, so he installed these nitrous oxide vents to put anyone inside to sleep."

Qreepy started, "This manager is insane! How did he ever convince me to work here?!"

"The blackmail, remember?" said Jurs.

"Ah, right."

Everyone began to collapse into sleep, some getting out a few words voicing their confusion. Tass was the last to fall asleep, muttering,

"...not...economically...smart..." as he slipped away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This area, beneath the hyphens, is where you'll ordinarily see a death message.

===============================================

This area, beneath the equal signs, will be a recap of the story and implorations of PM sending, like so.

Player list + AIM SNs:

1. Tps222 Tps7910
2. Tasselfoot Tasselfoot
3. Kilgamayan bjstrattonim
4. SpaceBoy492 SpaceBoy492
5. FishFishRevolution insanelikeafish
6. TSAGod BobStein4
7. QreepyBORIS QreepyBORIS
8. talisman stressreliefball
9. evilbutterfly evilbutterfly87
10. nforcer06164 nForcer06164
11. mead1 Fhqwhgads703
12. HansSky NotSoFarOff
13. lightdarkness lightdarkness42
14. JurseyRider734 xtrialanderrorx
15. aperson PhonemRecursive
16. ImEric1 chickensofdoom

Role reminders:

Two regular wolves, one Master Wolf.

Prostitute: Sees someone every night, but the wolves pick someone to blackmail each night. If the person with whom the prostitute slept that night and the person the wolves are blackmailing are the same person, that person's vote does not count the next day, but nobody (except, of course, the prostitute and the wolves in the case of the missing vote mattering) will know who it was.

Voyeur: May choose to watch someone at night. If that person got wolfed, the voyeur will be told who one of the wolves is (randomly). However, the voyeur only has three watchings for the whole game.

Bookie: Each night, the bookie chooses who will be wolfed that night or who will be lynched the next day. If the guess is correct, the bookie will have the option to anonymously vigi someone on the next night.

Now,

WOLVES, send me your wolfing choice AND your blackmail target.

VOYEUR, send me your pick for watching (no PM will be assumed to mean no pick.

PROSTITUTE, send me your man's name.

BOOKIE, send me your bet.

Nights will last 36 hours max. After that, all picks are forfeit.

Days will last 48 hours.

Good luck to all.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.