Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2016, 02:42 PM   #1
Byste
FFR Player

Question Credits and secret songs

Hi y'all,

So I've been an on-and-off FFR player despite the account being pretty new. I know I had an account once upon a time for multiplayer shenanigans but I never played much on it anyway - most of my time on FFR has been as a guest since 2007 sometime I think.

Anyway, I've been going at this account for something like a month and I've accumulated about 7k credits, which is really depressing to me because the main reason I even made an account was because I really miss being able to play songs that used to be free and open but now are locked away in the secret category of songs that requires credits to unlock. My sights are mostly on Blue Rose (~38k credits away) and FF Last Battle Festival (~63k credits away) - I remember those songs being really really fun and I miss them terribly because it's been so long.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to rack up credits faster besides playing more and playing better. I can only play so often without injuring myself and improving is something I'm always striving for anyway. Is there another way to earn credits besides grinding songs ad nauseum?

If it's relevant at all I'm ~tier 2 skill level I think. I can't stand actually trying to AAA songs and the highest AAA-equivalency thingy I've noticed was a 25 AAA.
Byste is offline   Reply With Quote