Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Health and Fitness
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2016, 09:05 PM   #40
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Caffefine, a modern day poison or a sweet elixir of energy?

actually on second thought rather than being a mindless non-contributing messiah complex'd douchewad i'll just point out a couple things regarding pure tablet consumption

- you can get 100 200 mg tablets for 8 bucks on amazon (that's 20000mg for u philosphlery-inclined folks), perhaps if you try hard enough you can use logic to determine whether or not this is pessemistic relative to the cost of appropriating such a cache from conventional liquid supplication (perhaps confer/consort/commingle with uer colleague to if you have trouble emancipating the solution from your personal cognitive engine)

ok i dont give enough shits to be sassy any longer

- i find pure tablets get absorbed more quickly i would definitively say they do but i dont really care enough to go look up papers in medical journals to support my perception
- it's easier to monitor consumption and over time i've reduced daily consumption to about 40% compared to 6 months ago
- ez to transport if you need a little kick during the working hour doldrums (not that i have any experience with that pleb shit)
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote